Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Love or Hate?

Class Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Class Clown
    Vance Astro said:
    "Class Clown said:

• his powers (in my opinion) arent that lame---teleportation, rapid healing abilities and is pretty handy w. swords &guns
    • for that matter a 5614057460 year old man in tights with underwear outside of his clothes, a big A on his chest, and wings on his mask looks retarded
    "
    1.teleportation isn't one of his powers."

Check his page dude

Deadpool is an expert in both armed and unarmed combat. Though he greatly favors swords and bladed weapons, he has an almost impeccable aim. He's also fluent in multiple languages, most notably Japanese and German. Aside from guns and swords, Deadpool used a holographic image inducer to disguise himself for a long time. He has also employed personal teleportation devices in one form or another. His first one was semi-reliable and was stored on his belt, the second one he used was Cable's own body-slide technology. He's now currently using Weasel's Penetrator.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152  Edited By Mr. Wilson

He does have a teleporter. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#153  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Class Clown said:
    "
    Vance Astro said:
    "Class Clown said:

• his powers (in my opinion) arent that lame---teleportation, rapid healing abilities and is pretty handy w. swords &guns
    • for that matter a 5614057460 year old man in tights with underwear outside of his clothes, a big A on his chest, and wings on his mask looks retarded
    "
    1.teleportation isn't one of his powers."

Check his page dude

Deadpool is an expert in both armed and unarmed combat. Though he greatly favors swords and bladed weapons, he has an almost impeccable aim. He's also fluent in multiple languages, most notably Japanese and German. Aside from guns and swords, Deadpool used a holographic image inducer to disguise himself for a long time. He has also employed personal teleportation devices in one form or another. His first one was semi-reliable and was stored on his belt, the second one he used was Cable's own body-slide technology. He's now currently using Weasel's Penetrator.

"
    That isn't his powers...why post from a wiki? I know what Deapool's powers are and I know what their not.
    Class Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Class Clown

Its not from a wiki its on his page....go check

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Elian Allen said:

If deadpool would have those powers that MS Marvel has I bet he could also... heck if he would use teleportation a bit more he could kill the army of super skrulls, is just that he does not use it as much..

Kingpin hits people and they get crushed, he might be a fatty but under that fat is a brick wall of muscles.. one clear punch from him and you are out... Disarming Deadpool I believe that if Kingpin a guy who is surounded by Assassins all the time I think he isn't stupid enough to be around them without some kind of back up plan. Also Kingpin is quite experience since he fights against faster characteers like Spider man and DD is obvious that he can harm them somehow.

It would be dum to be surounded by assassin been a lame-o that could be taken down by his own assassins wouldn't it?

"
    That isn't the point.Ms.Marvel and Deadpool did the same thing...It's not about the powers it's about the time frame.Ms.Marvel did what she did in one comic.Meaning they had better things to do with her than to center her whole arc around that one fight.She had big parts in Secret Invasion and it's not over for her.
    The Kingpin disarmed Deadpool himself.No Assassins.Deadpool had his gun drawn and on the Kingpin's head.He was alone..all he did was turn around and snatch the gun.Than he pinned Deadpool to the table and yelled at him for screwing up earlier.The Kingpin only had a chance against DD and Spider-Man because they held back on him.Once they stopped Holding back he almost lost his life several times.In fact I am surprised he's alive now.DD left him for dead like 4 times.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Class Clown said:
    "Its not from a wiki its on his page....go check"
    Comicvine's pages are wiki's.Edited by us.He has a teleportation device..or should I say had.Teleportation is not one of his powers.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Elian Allen said:

If deadpool would have those powers that MS Marvel has I bet he could also... heck if he would use teleportation a bit more he could kill the army of super skrulls, is just that he does not use it as much..

Kingpin hits people and they get crushed, he might be a fatty but under that fat is a brick wall of muscles.. one clear punch from him and you are out... Disarming Deadpool I believe that if Kingpin a guy who is surounded by Assassins all the time I think he isn't stupid enough to be around them without some kind of back up plan. Also Kingpin is quite experience since he fights against faster characteers like Spider man and DD is obvious that he can harm them somehow.

It would be dum to be surounded by assassin been a lame-o that could be taken down by his own assassins wouldn't it?

"
    That isn't the point.Ms.Marvel and Deadpool did the same thing...It's not about the powers it's about the time frame.Ms.Marvel did what she did in one comic.Meaning they had better things to do with her than to center her whole arc around that one fight.She had big parts in Secret Invasion and it's not over for her.
    The Kingpin disarmed Deadpool himself.No Assassins.Deadpool had his gun drawn and on the Kingpin's head.He was alone..all he did was turn around and snatch the gun.Than he pinned Deadpool to the table and yelled at him for screwing up earlier.The Kingpin only had a chance against DD and Spider-Man because they held back on him.Once they stopped Holding back he almost lost his life several times.In fact I am surprised he's alive now.DD left him for dead like 4 times.
    "

The Deadpool tie-ins was far more important than Ms. Marvel's arc.  It gave Norman Osborn the plans to kill the Skrull Queen!!!!  Leading straight to Dark Reign!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:

The Deadpool tie-ins was far more important than Ms. Marvel's arc.  It gave Norman Osborn the plans to kill the Skrull Queen!!!!  Leading straight to Dark Reign!"
    See what I mean..now you trying to make Ms.Marvel's arc seem unimportant? What happened with Osborn was the end of Secret Invasion.Osborn could have stolen those plans in anyone's arc.Deadpool wasn't even sending them to Osborn.
    Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#159  Edited By Elian Allen
    Vance Astro said:
    "Elian Allen said:

"

The Kingpin disarmed Deadpool himself.No Assassins.Deadpoolhad his gun drawn and on the Kingpin's head.He was alone..all he did was turn around and snatch the gun.Than he pinned Deadpool to the table and yelled at him for screwing up earlier.The Kingpin only had a chance against DD and Spider-Man because they held back on him.Once they stopped Holding back he almost lost his life several times.In fact I am surprised he's alive now.DD left him for dead like 4 times.
    "
    That was my point.. That is what I meant.. Kingpin isn't stupid If he is surrounded by Assassins all the time Is obvious that he knows how to take them down or control them. Against Deadpool he did, he turn around and snatch the gun then  pin him against a table. he fought back. in other words doing that to DP is no big deal he could of done the same to Electra or other assassins..

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

The Deadpool tie-ins was far more important than Ms. Marvel's arc.  It gave Norman Osborn the plans to kill the Skrull Queen!!!!  Leading straight to Dark Reign!"
    See what I mean..now you trying to make Ms.Marvel's arc seem unimportant? What happened with Osborn was the end of Secret Invasion.Osborn could have stolen those plans in anyone's arc.Deadpool wasn't even sending them to Osborn."
    WTF?  I didn't not say Ms. Marvels arc was not important, I said it wasn't as important as Deadpool's. The point is Deadpool's arc initiated Dark Reign making it more important.  Half of the SI tie-ins could trade positions with other characters and still accomplish the same thing.  Deadpool was the most like;y canidate since they were trying to get him involved in the MU.  Deadpool wasn't sending them to Osborn, I know this, it was Nick Fury.  The fact that it in his arc is why it is more important.  That arc is also setting up the next 4 or five issues of Deadpool as well because Norman doesn't want people to know who really had the plans.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

See what I mean..now you trying to make Ms.Marvel's arc seem unimportant? What happened with Osborn was the end of Secret Invasion.Osborn could have stolen those plans in anyone's arc.Deadpool wasn't even sending them to Osborn."
    WTF?  I didn't not say Ms. Marvels arc was not important, I said it wasn't as important as Deadpool's. The point is Deadpool's arc initiated Dark Reign making it more important.  Half of the SI tie-ins could trade positions with other characters and still accomplish the same thing.  Deadpool was the most like;y canidate since they were trying to get him involved in the MU.  Deadpool wasn't sending them to Osborn, I know this, it was Nick Fury.  The fact that it in his arc is why it is more important.  That arc is also setting up the next 4 or five issues of Deadpool as well because Norman doesn't want people to know who really had the plans."
    You said Deadpool's arc was MORE important.If Deadpool's arc was more important than nothing she did was important at all.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

WTF?  I didn't not say Ms. Marvels arc was not important, I said it wasn't as important as Deadpool's. The point is Deadpool's arc initiated Dark Reign making it more important.  Half of the SI tie-ins could trade positions with other characters and still accomplish the same thing.  Deadpool was the most like;y canidate since they were trying to get him involved in the MU.  Deadpool wasn't sending them to Osborn, I know this, it was Nick Fury.  The fact that it in his arc is why it is more important.  That arc is also setting up the next 4 or five issues of Deadpool as well because Norman doesn't want people to know who really had the plans."
    You said Deadpool's arc was MORE important.If Deadpool's arc was more important than nothing she did was important at all."
    ?

She accomplished stuff but Deadpool was a tool used to get information to trigger Dark Reign.  Did ms. Marvel trigger Dark Reign?  No.  Is Dark Reign the focal point of the MU right now? Yes.  Ms. Marvel's arc was important but Deadpool's was more important. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

You said Deadpool's arc was MORE important.If Deadpool's arc was more important than nothing she did was important at all."
    ?

She accomplished stuff but Deadpool was a tool used to get information to trigger Dark Reign.  Did ms. Marvel trigger Dark Reign?  No.  Is Dark Reign the focal point of the MU right now? Yes.  Ms. Marvel's arc was important but Deadpool's was more important. "
    Deadpool didn't trigger anything.He was just there.Norman stealing those plans had nothing to do with Deadpool.If he didn't go in to get the plans..someone else would have.Deadpool himself didn't deliver the plans to Osborn or actually do anything that influenced him getting those plans or making that decision.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

?

She accomplished stuff but Deadpool was a tool used to get information to trigger Dark Reign.  Did ms. Marvel trigger Dark Reign?  No.  Is Dark Reign the focal point of the MU right now? Yes.  Ms. Marvel's arc was important but Deadpool's was more important. "
    Deadpool didn't trigger anything.He was just there.Norman stealing those plans had nothing to do with Deadpool.If he didn't go in to get the plans..someone else would have.Deadpool himself didn't deliver the plans to Osborn or actually do anything that influenced him getting those plans or making that decision."

Deadpool was chosen by Nick Fury.  How would Norman know how to get the plans if he didn't know they were from Deadpool.  The fact is it happened to Deadpool.  Norman had to be tracking Deadpool or else he would not have known where the plans are.  Norman stole those plans from Deadpool and now he doesn't want anyone to know.  Deadpool stealing the plans was the first series of steps to Norman's control.  Without the plas Norman could not hae succeded. Therefoe, Deadpool's arc is more important than ms. Marvel's. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The fact remains,Mr.Wilson...what you describe is not more significant than what was done in Ms.Marvel's arc because she is the only one who could have done what she did because of her position.Marvel could have wrote for anyone to go on that mission in pace of Deadpool.Yes Nick Fury chose Deadpool..but he failed.Norman got the plans.No matter who it was going after the plans..Norman would have got them regardless because that is what would have tied him into Dark Reign.If Norman hadn't known that Deadpool was going after the plans they would have been sent to Fury and thus there would be no Dark Reign.Norman was the difference maker..not Deadpool.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#166  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    John Valentine said:
    "Do you seriously like this guy?"
    Cant stand him.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I know where you are coming from but it DID happen to Deadpool.  Period.  It is no longer a What if? scenario.  This did happen to him, so now Deadpool was the person who did the deed of finding the plans and Norman tracked him.  This is what makes his arc more important because it happened to him in his book, no one else's.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "I know where you are coming from but it DID happen to Deadpool.  Period.  It is no longer a What if? scenario.  This did happen to him, so now Deadpool was the person who did the deed of finding the plans and Norman tracked him.  This is what makes his arc more important because it happened to him in his book, no one else's."
    I'm not making it a what if..what I am saying is..Norman was going to get those plans whether Deadpool was there or not.
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Lantern Prime
    Gambler said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Do you seriously like this guy?"
    Cant stand him."
    Take that back.  Hes funny and you know it.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "I know where you are coming from but it DID happen to Deadpool.  Period.  It is no longer a What if? scenario.  This did happen to him, so now Deadpool was the person who did the deed of finding the plans and Norman tracked him.  This is what makes his arc more important because it happened to him in his book, no one else's."
    I'm not making it a what if..what I am saying is..Norman was going to get those plans whether Deadpool was there or not."
    He couldn't have gotten them unless someone else attained them.  Deadpool did it.  He was the tool to set in motion Osborn's plan.  It happened to Deadpool.  Deadpool's arc > Ms. Marvel's arc.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    I'm not making it a what if..what I am saying is..Norman was going to get those plans whether Deadpool was there or not."
    He couldn't have gotten them unless someone else attained them.  Deadpool did it.  He was the tool to set in motion Osborn's plan.  It happened to Deadpool.  Deadpool's arc > Ms. Marvel's arc."
    That doesn't matter because no matter who he stole the plans from..it was going to happen.Norman was going to take over no matter what.Ms.Marvel did things unrelated to Dark Reign but that were actually big in the invasion.The Earth would have won the Invasion no matter what as well.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    He couldn't have gotten them unless someone else attained them.  Deadpool did it.  He was the tool to set in motion Osborn's plan.  It happened to Deadpool.  Deadpool's arc > Ms. Marvel's arc."
    That doesn't matter because no matter who he stole the plans from..it was going to happen.Norman was going to take over no matter what.Ms.Marvel did things unrelated to Dark Reign but that were actually big in the invasion.The Earth would have won the Invasion no matter what as well."
    Yes, they would've have won.  But their leader's death was a big part in their fall. Norman couldn't have got the plans without Deadpool.  You are right that someone else could have done it (not as cool or as good as Deadpool, heh, heh) but the point I am trying to make is it happened to Deadpool.  He was there, not Taskmaster or (insert-a-character).   Deadpool madie it happen.  The End. 
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Vance Astro said:
    "Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    Deadpool's healing factor was vamped up towards the end of his first on going series his healing factor is now better then wolverine's. And for the whole he could beat super skrull but couldn't beat Dare Devil thing A: Deadpool's healing factor wasn't as good when he fought DD and B: since when have characters in comic books fought battles consistently? It's a flaw of the genre. Get used to it."
    Deadpool's healing factor doesn't mean anything.He lost to the Cat & Domino in Cable in Deadpool.Who cares if his healing factor is better than Wolverines? Healing factor doesn't make him a better fighter.Deadpool couldn't beat DD before and he can't beat him now..he's still not a great fighter.Now your sitting her saying fights aren't consistent? Well that is myth among people who don't read comics.Take any great fighter in Marvel..Captain America,Black Widow,Black Panther,Echo,Hawkeye,Wolverine,Elektra,Batroc the Leaper..etc.They all have consistently beaten or lost to most of their opponents.There are only a few instances where that has not applied.
    For example
    Daredevil consistently beats Deadpool,Bullseye,The Gladiator,Stilt-Man,and the Kingpin.If he ever loses it was in off day but he has beaten them more times than not.

Captain America..consistently beats Crossbones,Batroc the Leaper,Red Skull,& Baron Zemo.

So take the inconsistency myth and out of the equation with everyone else.Deadpool is crazy inconsistent.
    "
    Deadpool consistantly beats Captain America. And no it's not a myth. Different writers can tweak fights to make a story line better also some writers don't do their homework and write things that aren't consistent with the character itself. Look at Spider-man in Civil War. Or all the clones or robots that have been used to ret-con hundreds of bad story ideas over the years. Don't tell me it a myth that different writers can have different opinions. It's true they shouldn't but that's a sad fact of the buisness.

Also it's not just the healing factor he has.

Increased speed, agility, and decades of martials arts and weapons mastery.

Deadpool has fought the Avengers and won. The Avengers!
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "Class Clown said:

"
    1.teleportation isn't one of his powers.Pretty handy with guns and swords? Oh you mean like getting disarmed by the Kingpin and getting out fenced by someone with no sword?
    3.Deadpool is a parody of Deathstroke.His costume is similar.
    "
    I guess that depends on how you mean power?

He has a personal teleportation device and image inducer but neither of those are powers.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    "
    Deadpool consistantly beats Captain America. And no it's not a myth. Different writers can tweak fights to make a story line better also some writers don't do their homework and write things that aren't consistent with the character itself. Look at Spider-man in Civil War. Or all the clones or robots that have been used to ret-con hundreds of bad story ideas over the years. Don't tell me it a myth that different writers can have different opinions. It's true they shouldn't but that's a sad fact of the buisness.

"
    Here we go with people making up stuff again.Deadpool never beat Captain America.He kicked him the balls one while his guard was down.They weren't even fighting.It is a myth..you don't know what your talking about.There are inconsistent feats under every character but the inconsistencies aren't a huge and as frequent as in Deadpool.
    Again making up stuff..Deadpool doesn't have increased anything.All of his physical attributes are classified human.His agility is a joke and he's not a master of any fighting style.

Deadpool never beat the Avengers either..that is also a lie.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I have made my point in this thread.

Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "

"
    Here we go with people making up stuff again.Deadpool never beat Captain America.He kicked him the balls one while his guard was down.They weren't even fighting.It is a myth..you don't know what your talking about.There are inconsistent feats under every character but the inconsistencies aren't a huge and as frequent as in Deadpool.
    Again making up stuff..Deadpool doesn't have increased anything.All of his physical attributes are classified human.His agility is a joke and he's not a master of any fighting style.

Deadpool never beat the Avengers either..that is also a lie.
    "
    He beat Captain America when he was dressed as DareDevil in Cable and Deadpool... #34? It was during his civil war story arc I know that.
    He fought the avengers in his first ongoing series and he only had to hold them off until he could escape with his roomates but it was an impressive feat none the less..

Yes he does have martial arts training. He worked for the Yakuza and could have been the boss but he turned the position down and  this all after he was trained in Japan for over a decade.

I like how you label me a liar without doing your research. I disagreed with you but you'll notice I never attacked you. What's with all the aggression?
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and I forgot he fought the Avengers before that as well during his "Sins of the Past" story arc. But this wasn't one of his comics it was an Avengers comic! He stumbles on the fighting some dark swordsmen and he teams up with them to defeat him but then he touches the sword and decides he wants t and fights the Avengers and takes the sword.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    He beat Captain America when he was dressed as DareDevil in Cable and Deadpool... #34? It was during his civil war story arc I know that.
    He fought the avengers in his first ongoing series and he only had to hold them off until he could escape with his roomates but it was an impressive feat none the less..

Yes he does have martial arts training. He worked for the Yakuza and could have been the boss but he turned the position down and  this all after he was trained in Japan for over a decade.

I like how you label me a liar without doing your research. I disagreed with you but you'll notice I never attacked you. What's with all the aggression?"
    You making up stuff again.Captain America was never dressed as Daredevil.Iron Fist fought Deadpool as Daredevil and Deadpool didn't win..he wasn't winning to begin with.Captain America interrupted when he hit Deadpool in the face with his shield.
    He never BEAT the Avengers.

He doesn't have martial arts training.The Yakuza didn't teach him anything....not to mention the Yakuza is canon fodder in Marvel.Daredevil beat 100 of them in under 3 minutes.

There is no aggression...what your saying is exactly what I don't like about Deadpool..THE FANBOYS..just coming in here making stuff up.You can disagree with me all you want..but your saying things that aren't even true in your argument.I'm not attacking you..I never said the words "You're a liar"  I said your making stuff up..which you did.Anything I said you made up I can prove you did.
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right. I forgot it was Iron Fist. My bad. But that brings up another point Deadpool has fought Iron Fist on several occasions and was winning until someone interrupted the fight. Iron FIst is no bitch and he if Deadpool can fight him and not be epically beaten that says something about his martial arts training.

But he did fight the Avengers in Avengers 100 or something (I know it was some anniversary issue because the cover is all shiny and golden. I'm not making it up. Where would that get us? No where. I don't have my collection on me right now or I'd look it up.

But again my bad about the Captain America thing.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#181  Edited By Strafe Prower

HATE!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    "You're right. I forgot it was Iron Fist. My bad. But that brings up another point Deadpool has fought Iron Fist on several occasions and was winning until someone interrupted the fight. Iron FIst is no bitch and he if Deadpool can fight him and not be epically beaten that says something about his martial arts training.

But he did fight the Avengers in Avengers 100 or something (I know it was some anniversary issue because the cover is all shiny and golden. I'm not making it up. Where would that get us? No where. I don't have my collection on me right now or I'd look it up.

But again my bad about the Captain America thing."
    Deadpool was never winning in a fight against Iron Fist.When they fought in Heroes for Hire..Deadpool only hit him once and Iron Fist tossed him into Luke Cage..which interrupted the fight.Deadpool can't beat Iron Fist..he's nowhere near his level.
    He fought the Avengers and all he did was dodge people and make them run into each other..which makes no sense because everyone on the team was smarter than Deadpool and not that damn clumsy...but anyway..they tied him up with duct tape.He was stuck there for almost the rest of the comic.
    Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#183  Edited By Shaper
    Vance Astro said:
    "You're right. I forgot it was Iron Fist. My bad. But that brings up another point Deadpool has fought Iron Fist on several occasions and was winning until someone interrupted the fight. Iron FIst is no bitch and he if Deadpool can fight him and not be epically beaten that says something about his martial arts training.

Deadpool was never winning in a fight against Iron Fist.When they fought in Heroes for Hire..Deadpool only hit him once and Iron Fist tossed him into Luke Cage..which interrupted the fight.Deadpool can't beat Iron Fist..he's nowhere near his level.
    He fought the Avengers and all he did was dodge people and make them run into each other..which makes no sense because everyone on the team was smarter than Deadpool and not that damn clumsy...but anyway..they tied him up with duct tape.He was stuck there for almost the rest of the comic.
    "

That was one of the funniest moments in Deadpool history......"I HAVE TO PEE!!!" LMMFAO!!

Anyone have that scan?
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Suigetsu

if you tell me wich issue it is I can get it for yah.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I think it is #31.

Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaper said:
    "Vance Astro said:

"

That was one of the funniest moments in Deadpool history......"I HAVE TO PEE!!!" LMMFAO!!

Anyone have that scan?"
    Oh don't get me wrong. Deadpool probably will never beat Iron Fist. He's been trained since birth to be a human weapon. Beating him would be pretty epic. But there is the story arc where Luke Cage and Iron Fist hire Deadpool in Heroes for Hire 10-11.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    "Shaper said:
    "Vance Astro said:

"

Anyone have that scan?"
    Oh don't get me wrong. Deadpool probably will never beat Iron Fist. He's been trained since birth to be a human weapon. Beating him would be pretty epic. But there is the story arc where Luke Cage and Iron Fist hire Deadpool in Heroes for Hire 10-11."
    I'd say Deadpool could hang in with Iron Fist if he took im seriously enough. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Deadpool could possibly HANG with Iron Fist...but beat him...NO!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "I think Deadpool could possibly HANG with Iron Fist...but beat him...NO!"

I said hang...Iron Fist is a baller in H2H. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:

I said hang...Iron Fist is a baller in H2H. "
    I know what you said..that's why I capped it.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:

I said hang...Iron Fist is a baller in H2H. "
    I know what you said..that's why I capped it."
    Alrighty.
    Dead Shooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Dead Shooter

HE'S AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    " If you liked any character..I would probably stop liking them.
    example=Deadpool
    "
    Oh rly?
    I like vance astronik you know.

BTW marvel promised us a big surprise with the baby of siryn right?
    I can see a kid deadpool joining the ranks of the power pack later on L.O.L."
    I don't know who Vance Astronik is but when I figure it out..I will stop liking him.
    There was already a kid Deadpool (Or was that a midget?) his name was Widdle Wade.
    "
    Widdle Wade was a midget clone from Japan. Kid Deadpool was Deadpool's captive/sidekick for a few issues. He was full sized.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Suigetsu

kid deadpool sucked, he was a ****** creation by buddie scalera aka the worst and most ridicule writter that Deadpool has ever had.

Srsly he's stuff was pointless and only provoked fan rage.

and if anyone liked he's issues.... jee then you are in some serious trouble , thats why for me deadpool series ended with 33 by Joe kelly.
    Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Chaos Prime

Dont like the Guy to be honest.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Suigetsu

Apparently Fabian and Daniel are against the stuff that buddie scalera did and they are ingoring it.
    Or at least thats wath someone that meet fabian said.

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Mutant X

I LOVE Deadpool. He's an interesting character. Why people hate him so much, I have no clue.

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Mutant X
    Class Clown said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Class Clown said:
    "
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    "
    He's a joke..............."

......wow...."
    x2. People that have that strong of a hatred for a comic book character need some help.

.....I mean.... dude... it's a comic book character.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By The_Scourge
    I love Deadpool :)
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Fresh Prince said:
    "I love Deadpool :)
    "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.