Love or Hate?

#1 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you seriously like this guy?

#2 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

HE is kind of a mix of Wolverine and Electra and Shocker

#3 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

I have every Deadpool comic and every Deadpool appearance ever created up to issue #3 & #4 of the current volume.(Before anyone asks...these were given to me..I didn't pay for them).Anyway...Deadpool is an interesting character.The problem I have is the way he is written.It's hard to take him seriously because his feats and everything involved with him is massively inconsistent.I also don't like the fact that people who aren't funny..right comics for characters who are supposed to be funny.The funniest things that happen in Deadpool's comics are usually subtle things you notice..some things that may not have been intended to be funny.I liked Deadpool alot when he first came out..before Deadpool:Funeral for a Freak dropped started hating him though.The writers would let Deadpool beat any ridiculous ass odds and he was breaking the fourth wall almost on an every comic basis.Funeral for a Freak was by far the best arc he has ever had.Cable and Deadpool was pretty good too.

My final verdict on Deadpool is..he is a likable character.You can like him and he can grow on you if you read his comics..but people make him out to be more than he is which causes me not to like him.The fanboyism is unbearable,Not only that but he fails to be relevant to any actual events in Marvel.I have yet to see Deadpool present during an even and him being there actually making an impact.

So I wouldn't say I hate him.There are things about him I hate and I hate his fanboys,but when someone really tries they can make something out of him.
Moderator
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
HATE
#6 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE him. :)

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a fun character

#8 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

he is the result of a mix.

Pirate + Ninja = Deadpool

Love

#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
LOVE
#10 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Do you seriously like this guy?"
No I seriously don't like this guy.
#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
high fives Babs
#12 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Fives back
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Slight said:
"HE is kind of a mix of Wolverine and Electra and Shocker"
Actually he's nothing like anyone you just named..except Wolverine..and only because he has healing factor.
Moderator
#14 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

 i like him

#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"I LOVE him. :)"
Same

#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

can i be both?

#17 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

What I was saying about the Wolvie thing is that he likes to make wisecracks and has a phrase that he says all the time. And I kind of hate him

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"he is the result of a mix.

Pirate + Ninja = Deadpool

Love"
Deadpool is nothing like a pirate....
Moderator
#19 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

If you hate him you just have no sense of humor

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"If you hate him you just have no sense of humor"
He's not funny...
Moderator
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zero edge said:
"If you hate him you just have no sense of humor"
He's not funny..."
No, he's not.
#22 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

your not funny, your just a mad madrox fanboy that hates me and because of me now you hate deadpool.

#23 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"your not funny, your just a mad madrox fanboy that hates me and because of me now you hate deadpool."
No, I hated Deadpool before, your ignorant DP bullsh!t just made me hate him even more.

This thread is living proof that quite a few people dislike Deadpool.
#24 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

love

#25 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"your not funny, your just a mad madrox fanboy that hates me and because of me now you hate deadpool."

Why would I be mad? There's nothing to get mad about. Siryn doesn't love Deadpool, Mr Wilson isn't her baby's father, she loves Madrox: it's all good. :D.
#26 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always loved Dedpool. @#$% the haters.

#27 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"your not funny, your just a mad madrox fanboy that hates me and because of me now you hate deadpool."
If you liked any character..I would probably stop liking them.
example=Deadpool
Moderator
#28 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"I have always loved Dedpool. @#$% the haters."

Good for you.
#29 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
" If you liked any character..I would probably stop liking them.
example=Deadpool
"
Oh rly?
I like vance astronik you know.

BTW marvel promised us a big surprise with the baby of siryn right?
I can see a kid deadpool joining the ranks of the power pack later on L.O.L.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
" If you liked any character..I would probably stop liking them.
example=Deadpool
"
Oh rly?
I like vance astronik you know.

BTW marvel promised us a big surprise with the baby of siryn right?
I can see a kid deadpool joining the ranks of the power pack later on L.O.L."
I don't know who Vance Astronik is but when I figure it out..I will stop liking him.
There was already a kid Deadpool (Or was that a midget?) his name was Widdle Wade.
Moderator
#31 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

whoops my bad, I typed wrong he's name.
he is called vance astrovik
 http://www.comicvine.com/justice/29-4811/

yeah widdle wade was a crazy midget but we are using that name until writters come up with a cool one.

#32 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
" If you liked any character..I would probably stop liking them.
example=Deadpool
"
Oh rly?
I like vance astronik you know.

BTW marvel promised us a big surprise with the baby of siryn right?
I can see a kid deadpool joining the ranks of the power pack later on L.O.L."

A big suprise? WTF, Deadpool has 0% chance of being the babies father.

You'll see in January.
#33 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.. we will see in january, it says that we guarantee that the answeres are something you do not expect..

#35 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Yeah.. we will see in january, it says that we guarantee that the answeres are something you do not expect.."
Like it being a mutant...................
#36 Edited by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

If you don't like the best Marvel character (Deadpool) then why are you on this forum, nerd? Go back to the nerdox forum.

Anyways, English people hardly have a sense of humor, so your opinion on funny things don't count. Neither does a trolls opinion (Vance Astrodickhead)

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"If you don't like the best Marvel character (Deadpool) then why are you on this forum, nerd? Go back to the nerdox forum.

Anyways, English people hardly have a sense of humor, so your opinion on funny things don't count. Neither does a trolls opinion (Vance Astrodickhead)"
Welcome back Paradox....I see your never late with your c#ckmunching.Funny that you would call someone a nerd while in the midst of you Deadpool obsession.
This is a forum for opinion.People can choose to like or dislike any character they want? Why are you on this forum.Do you know anything about Deadpool or about comics in general or did you come here to c#ck munch? I'm going to assume it's the latter.

English people? As in people from England or as in people who speak English? I speak English but I am American.You call me a troll but what have you contributed to comicvine besides a fanboyish opinion? I have a sense of humor..Deadpool is just not funny.I don't know why you even bother directing this post at me because I was the only person who gave good reasons for how I feel about Deadpool.
Moderator
#38 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"If you don't like the best Marvel character (Deadpool) then why are you on this forum, nerd? Go back to the nerdox forum.

Anyways, English people hardly have a sense of humor, so your opinion on funny things don't count. Neither does a trolls opinion (Vance Astrodickhead)"
WELCOME BACK PARADOX!

I almost died of such a laugh xD!!! I think he sticks here cause for a reason that he already knows wich involves Marvel's coolest hero (deadpool) being a daddy.

As for Vance Astrodick... well I dont know why he sticks in this forum if he doesnt even like deadpool but now I find he's company really fun cause he always gets angry and its always arguing about how he hates deadpool and he's fans.
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Paradox4000 said:
"If you don't like the best Marvel character (Deadpool) then why are you on this forum, nerd? Go back to the nerdox forum.

Anyways, English people hardly have a sense of humor, so your opinion on funny things don't count. Neither does a trolls opinion (Vance Astrodickhead)"
WELCOME BACK PARADOX!

I almost died of such a laugh xD!!! I think he sticks here cause for a reason that he already knows wich involves Marvel's coolest hero (deadpool) being a daddy.

As for Vance Astrodick... well I dont know why he sticks in this forum if he doesnt even like deadpool but now I find he's company really fun cause he always gets angry and its always arguing about how he hates deadpool and he's fans.
"
I hate you not Deadpool.
Moderator
#40 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

right...... you only hate me, well I hope so cause deadpool has done nothing to you except give you good laugh.

Oh btw,  i HATE YOU TOO. astrodck.

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"right...... you only hate me, well I hope so cause deadpool has done nothing to you except give you good laugh.

Oh btw,  i HATE YOU TOO. astrodck."
Deadpool isn't that funny and his comics were written poorly for quite a while.You can see he's Marvel's best character but Marvel actually had to do experiments with his comics just to save them from being cancelled for good.
I don't care if you hate me.Your a nobody.
Moderator
#42 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Deadpool, but i hate his fanboys.

Moderator
#43 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool rocks

Online
#44 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"If you don't like the best Marvel character (Deadpool) then why are you on this forum, nerd? Go back to the nerdox forum.

Anyways, English people hardly have a sense of humor, so your opinion on funny things don't count. Neither does a trolls opinion (Vance Astrodickhead)"
English people have no humor? ever bothered to watch any British comedy? those are some of the best. Monty Python ring a bell? And before you go there, no i'm not English.
#45 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Deadpool isn't that funny and his comics were written poorly for quite a while.You can see he's Marvel's best character but Marvel actually had to do experiments with his comics just to save them from being cancelled for good.
I don't care if you hate me.Your a nobody."
Then why you waste your time with me? I guess you have nothing better to do LOL.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Deadpool isn't that funny and his comics were written poorly for quite a while.You can see he's Marvel's best character but Marvel actually had to do experiments with his comics just to save them from being cancelled for good.
I don't care if you hate me.Your a nobody."
Then why you waste your time with me? I guess you have nothing better to do LOL."
Yes..at 2:30 in the morning..I had nothing better to do.If you don't want to talk to me..stop responding.
Moderator
#47 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people hate Deadpool.

#48 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Why do people hate Deadpool."
1.He tries to hard to be funny
2.More than half of his feats are complete bullsh#t.
3.His fanboys are annoying
4.His storyline is insignificant to the Marvel U
5.They put him in comics he should not be in for comedic effect and less than half the time it's funny

That is why "PEOPLE" hate Deadpool.
Moderator
#49 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Why do people hate Deadpool."
1.He tries to hard to be funny
2.More than half of his feats are complete bullsh#t.
3.His fanboys are annoying
4.His storyline is insignificant to the Marvel U
5.They put him in comics he should not be in for comedic effect and less than half the time it's funny

That is why "PEOPLE" hate Deadpool.
"

1) But he is still funny though right?

2) some are.

3) Aren't all "fanboys"  annoying at some point.
#50 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime said:

"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Why do people hate Deadpool."
1.He tries to hard to be funny
2.More than half of his feats are complete bullsh#t.
3.His fanboys are annoying
4.His storyline is insignificant to the Marvel U
5.They put him in comics he should not be in for comedic effect and less than half the time it's funny

That is why "PEOPLE" hate Deadpool.
"

1) But he is still funny though right?

2) some are.

3) Aren't all "fanboys"  annoying at some point."


Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.