Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Wondergirl (Cassie Sandsmark) in Young Justice Season 2

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sethysquare
    No Caption Provided

I realised theres another thread about this, so perhaps some mods can shift this to cassie's page? Also, I think Cassie is the most kick ass character in the DC universe.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By htb106

THANKYOU FOR LIKING CASSIE!!!!

ON THE OTHER THREAD A TON OF PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING AND SAYING THEY SHOULD KILL HER OFF!

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By krspaceT

@htb106: Eh, Donna Troy fans

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bestostero

@htb106: personally i think its people who want Megan and Connor to be a couple and dont want Cassie to split them up...

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By krspaceT

@Bestostero: @Bestostero said:

@htb106: personally i think its people who want Megan and Connor to be a couple and dont want Cassie to split them up...

Tenchi Solution I say

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bestostero

@krspaceT: i would just dump Megan...Cassie > Miss Martian, by far....i mean... Miss Martian true form is.........scary... and Wonder Girl is all round awesome.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By krspaceT

@Bestostero: And if Superboy tries, Megan mind rapes him and removes his affection for Wonder Girl

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By fodigg

I am a little sad to see no Donna, not because I'm a big Donna fan, but rather because I'm a big Wally fan and really appreciate having somewhere to enjoy his character. So the Donna fans had my sympathy support. But Cassandra is good too.

Edit: Also, anyone else think Adam Strange (about 0:39) looks younger than normal? Is it possible he'll be more YJ-age than JL-age?

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rav4

I personally prefer Megan a lot more, partly because I have a thing for red hair and abnormal skin colors. Yeah, her true form is frightening, but she's hardly ever in that form. It's not like she's in that form in the bedroom or anything. Plus she's a genuinely caring and sweet person, and I like that, whereas I find Cassie to be grating and sometimes b*tchy. Plus, Cassie and Superboy have been done before. With the creators on the show trying so many different things, why push aside Megan for something that's already been done before (and didn't work. They broke up remember)?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bestostero

@krspaceT: and that will make her even more creepy than she already is...what pathetic person would forcibly make another fall in love with them...creeper! Miss Martian, while weird as she is, is not a creep lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
    @fodigg said:

I am a little sad to see no Donna, not because I'm a big Donna fan, but rather because I'm a big Wally fan and really appreciate having somewhere to enjoy his character. So the Donna fans had my sympathy support. But Cassandra is good too.

Edit: Also, anyone else think Adam Strange (about 0:39) looks younger than normal? Is it possible he'll be more YJ-age than JL-age?

It is Adam Strange, and I suspect the girl with the gold scarf that is with Superboy is either his wife Alanna or his daughter
    krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By krspaceT

@Ravager4 said:

I personally prefer Megan a lot more, partly because I have a thing for red hair and abnormal skin colors. Yeah, her true form is frightening, but she's hardly ever in that form. It's not like she's in that form in the bedroom or anything. Plus she's a genuinely caring and sweet person, and I like that, whereas I find Cassie to be grating and sometimes b*tchy. Plus, Cassie and Superboy have been done before. With the creators on the show trying so many different things, why push aside Megan for something that's already been done before (and didn't work. They broke up remember)?

@Bestostero said:

@krspaceT: and that will make her even more creepy than she already is...what pathetic person would forcibly make another fall in love with them...creeper! Miss Martian, while weird as she is, is not a creep lol

Okay, perhaps the mind rape would be out of character, but if Superboy was a dumping jerk....you think he'd have said something when Megan turned into something that would have fit in with better in the Zombieverse of Marvel than his world

As Ravager says, she's rarely in that form. though I sense the breakup was more do to how she was trying to avoid living in the past...you know be a better leader. Also, perhaps guilt for having feelings for Tim Drake

The issue is, that Superboy in this world has two sides to him.

The Brash, Violent side that is like Cassie

And the secretive, concerned side that relates to Megan

Eh.....maybe an open relationship could work. Or a closed, open relationship.....after all Martian martial traditions are unknown, and as a demigod....can Cassie really argue?

Anyway you two...if you want to start a shipping war....wait until Saturday at 11:00 EST, then start your shipping war

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rav4

wasn't really trying to start a 'war', was just stating my personal opinion

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoggSaron

@cattlebattle said:

It is Adam Strange, and I suspect the girl with the gold scarf that is with Superboy is either his wife Alanna or his daughter

Probably future wife if he ends up being Young Justice age.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
    @YoggSaron said:

@cattlebattle said:

Probably future wife if he ends up being Young Justice age.

Probably, although Superboy and Miss Martian age slower, and Dick, who was 13 originally, could be older. Look at Lagoon Boy, he was a small child in his cameo, now appears to be 16 at least......I think the YJ age maybe twenties now
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bestostero

@krspaceT: i doubt open relationship is what they will do on a children's cartoon, but maybe that's just me... and what "war" are you referring to? lol

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By krspaceT

@Bestostero: Its Pg....

@Ravager4: I was joking, more on Bestostero than you...anyway who would win in a fight? Cassie or Megan?

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rav4

Only way Cassie wins is if she has a flamethrower. That's not even my bias against her either, Megan just has a lot more versatile abilities, from shapeshifting to telekinesis, to active camoflauge, and as J'onn put it: "the most powerful telepathic mind [he] has ever encountered". Cassie doesn't have any kind of resistance (that I know of) to telepathy, so Megan could probably just mind melt her if she wanted to.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bestostero

@krspaceT: i still HIGHLY doubt they would do that in a cartoon, especially when the characters involved are all young lol

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By krspaceT

@Bestostero: It wouldn't be the first time Greg got something big past the radar, in the second episode of Gargoyles Xanatos said "hell"

And also, T.V tropes quite utterly perverted section of their young justice face of the trope, Getting Crap past the radar

• From "Bereft", when the team is suffering from amnesia and Wally had just found the button on his chest that changed his suit from the flashy red and yellow palette to the stealth black palette.
      Artemis (to Kid Flash): Quit touching yourself!
    • Also:
      Kid Flash: Girls are always on my mind! ...But they're not usually talking.
    • And:
      Artemis: Who put me in this?!
      Kid Flash: Wow. I am not touching that with a ten foot... uh... so! You know how to use that bow?
    • This line from "Revelation":
      Artemis: (upon noticing that she doesn't have her bow) Ugh... I feel naked... and not in a fun way.
      Aqualad: (responding with) Then we will make our own fun.
    • Said to Miss Martian in "Secrets"
      Superboy: You are so making this up to me later.
    • When speaking of Queen Bee's power to control men in "Images", Batman clarifies it to "most men and some women".

....You'd be surprised what perverted things people can find....

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jnr6Lil

More females.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.