Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8882 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Primary Fighting Style

Avatar image for dragonhunter1414
    DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theonewhoknows: That is cool on all so you want to come back with feats again ?? you do know that feats are considered in battle SM has defeated leagues powerful character than WW. just by using brains and his abilities this is for a battle thread if you are so sure of yourself tag me in ww sm batte i will like to show just like how others will show you that just by the virtue of feats ww your logic will not hold true . Writings matter but not if you consider the high end feats considering the low end ones it actually takes lot less to tag ww we all have read jla, u know it i know the whole world knows it even powerful characters as sm can be tagged due to being a ridiculus writing, using hight end feats put ww out of commission in this debate even if you are starting one be ready to supply with feats at least rather than just saying writings. .

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dragonhunter1414: Iconic status a relevat point in a battle?.................................................

Anybody can be compared to anybody, and SM has been compared to characters he outclasses and characters that outclass him. It happans with all characters.

It's a fact WW is within his level, the fights between them also prove that.

USE FEATS

She wouldn't be capable of holding her own if he was way above her.

You have made this a battle its not about respecting, or holding her own this is a battle.

First you were like, oh yes she is a better fighter--- she is

, yes she can hold her own,----true

And then, no he easily beats her --------That was me talking in different context of being smart this is a battle now and that is what makes my former point relevant.

And you said you never suggested that she is nothing next to him?. Try harder to hide your true colors next time, my dear not a SM fan that lowballs WW.

Only you have low-balled not me.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: I honestly can't understand what you're trying to say in your last post.

Slow down, calm down, and try again.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Wonder Woman is the literal god of war and was trained by the previous god of war. Who says that it would be impossible for her to instinctively know all martial arts?

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dragonhunter1414: Holding her own in a battle means that she is possing as a challenge which is what you are tring to deny here. WW has always in all her battles with SM been capable of giving him a fight. And then you start saying she can't do anything against him and he'd easily beat her, which is you contradicting yourself.

which is what you are tring to deny

No we are past that this is ww vs sm . Everyone can see for themselves.

WW has always in all her battles with SM been capable of giving him a fight.

We are not talking about challenged anymore this is a battle thread.

And then you start saying she can't do anything against him and he'd easily beat her, which is you contradicting yourself.

Nowhere have i contradicted myself i could quote large blocks of scans showing how much i have debunked you even on wonder woman part but i would not because i am nice. I want to end this and if you want to continue i challenge you to tag me in battle thread but you wont coz you know it will get ugly there.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: I honestly can't understand what you're trying to say in your last post.

Slow down, calm down, and try again.

You must have trouble understanding English.

Read more go to school them comeback and read it.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dragonhunter1414: My point has always been she can hold her own which means he is not having an easy battle, and that her power is close enough to have her skills balancing the difference, which means he would not have an easy battle and she does have a chance of winning. And this is the same conclusion in battles between them in the battle forum.

I never said she was smarter, i said he is stronger, faster and he is more durable. So not i was never lowballing SM.

Yes, she will pose a challenge, but turning this into a sm vs ww thread was i started to go around like we go in battles.

In battles we use feats.

Now if you want to continue start using feats again or leave it be on these terms.

Avatar image for batgod123triumphs
    Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much discussion of Superman on Wonder Woman thread. Superman is more powerful we should leave it at that I can give so many reasons right away. This does not mean wonder woman is not a great character she is but Superman has better feats but common is not he supposed to be his is an ideal, he will be like that.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@dragonhunter1414: As my post vividly displays, I am QUITE well versed in the English language. But you're being called out on attempting to willfully ignore DECADES long examples of Diana hanging with Supes has apparently made you emotional, which resulted in your thoughts expressed in post 151 virtually impossible to understand.

That is why I nicely, calmly, politely asked you to try again.

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: As my post vividly displays, I am QUITE well versed in the English language. But you're being called out on attempting to willfully ignore DECADES long examples Diana hanging with Supes has apparently made you emotional, which resulted in your thoughts expressed in post 151 virtually impossible to understand.

I can understand post 151 just fine you must be joking or are sad. Anyway read it again it is easy to know even if you do not know English very well. In you case I doubt it.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: As my post vividly displays, I am QUITE well versed in the English language. But you're being called out on attempting to willfully ignore DECADES long examples Diana hanging with Supes has apparently made you emotional, which resulted in your thoughts expressed in post 151 virtually impossible to understand.

Yet you have trouble understanding simple language. I think, if you were well verse it would be easy i dont think you are not and i must not be the only one thinking you have your feelings hurt.

Dont worry read it again i am sure you will understand or someone else will explain it to you as i was having discussion with someone else i did not respond. Looks like its not needed anyways since this is not a battle and i dont think you will mind starting a battle on battles board instead and discussing it over there.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dragonhunter1414: I was not the one that started the SM vs WW here. And you have been going around with she can be a challenge, she can't, she doesn't have a chance to win. If we could have just leave it with the fact that she does have a trackrecord posing as a challenge to him, having the chance to be the winner of a fight between them just like he can also be the winner in a fight between them, we could have ended this way sooner.

No you are using false statements like you previously did that is why i have been quoting your statements.

having the chance to be the winner of a fight between them just like he can also be the winner in a fight between them, we could have ended this way sooner.

This should be there on battles board i am not saying its not debatable while i am going to say Superman has more feats to show off, this should have ended sooner if you would not have had your feelings in way. you like ww i dont consider sm is my favorite i am being unbiased here. Anyways its ok .

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgod123triumphs: You are not me, so whether you can or not is irrelevant.

Its not irrelevant I just said that because I understood it and English is not my native language.

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@batgod123triumphs: That has nothing to do with the fact that WW is and has always been capable of giving SM a run for his money, yet some people try to deny it saying he'd easily win. And don't bring that he is supposed to be an ideal argument over here, the same can be said about WW.

Quit it already I went through reading all of the comments and you have been afraid to back up with feats. Superman has more feats. Nobody here said that she is not a challenge you did turn this into a battle by continuing to debate on this thread this is a wonder woman thread we should keep it that way. If you say something people will counter it Nobody has said anything to show ww does not pose a challenge in this thread.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@dragonhunter1414: Now this last post you made was understandable; post 151 was and is unintelligible.

Anyone who has seen me debate knows I don't state things on a whim; I debate anyone with no problem if I can decipher what they're saying.

At this point, it still remains that you appear to be playing a "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" game where you ignore decades of Diana fighting evenly with Kal and say he demolishes her anyway BECAUSE YOU SAY SO.

Most unfortunate.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: Now this last post you made was understandable; post 151 was and is unintelligible.

Anyone who has seen me debate knows I don't state things on a whim; I debate anyone with no problem if I can decipher what they're saying.

At this point, it still remains that you appear to be playing a "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" game where you ignore decades of Diana fighting evenly with Kal and say he demolishes her anyway BECAUSE YOU SAY SO.

Most unfortunate.

No, you have trouble reading English over that fact that even those who dont have English as their native language read that post just fine. oh And at this point nah Supermans feat outclass her that is a fact. No use scans and feats if you are going to say that ww and sm fight evenly coz as far as record goes for feats superman > ww. You are just sad that is why you make lame arguments then feats your best argument beaing i am playing a "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU". lol.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgod123triumphs: Again, you're not me, what YOU can or can't understand has no bearing on ME.

So it still stands-your statement is irrelevant.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dragonhunter1414: We have come to the point of arguing that she has a chance to beat him, because at some point you were saying he'd easily win. When it comes to BFR, all things considered, you can come up with ways for both of them ending a battle fast depending on specifict circumstances that can determinate who gets the first attack to BFR the other oponent, because in pure power, sure he has more, but a fight of only power between is not ennding in one hit for either side. And in a fight of power skills will come into play as well. This is my point and it was my point all along, the moment this became SM vs WW.

As far as feats are considered that was backed up superman did take her to the sun in sacrifice thats how an intelligent superman will BFR and fighting in the sun SM will win easily on those terms.

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@batgod123triumphs: Yes there are comments saing that she would easily lose to him. Nice try.

No. You said superman has 9 powers that one was laughable really. lol.

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

@batgod123triumphs: Again, you're not me, what YOU can or can't understand has no bearing on ME.

So it still stands-your statement is irrelevant.

Silly logic. you are not me, you claim to be well versed in English yet you fail to understand the most simple English

My statement is 100 percent relevant. English is not even my native language that is why your statement was lol.

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet this discussion can be done in ww and sm thread I would like to do the honors of tagging all 3 of you can we continue there ?? I am asking for permission coz this is how It should be done ww thread should be left for its primary fighting style discussion we all as sensible people can agree to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
    deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@dragonhunter1414: If "superior feats" always assured a victory, then characters like Lady Shiva, Nightwing, Black Panther, Shang Chi, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Punisher, Matt Murdock, and countless others-who go up against opponents with "better feats" than themselves all the time-would have been wiped out a long time ago.

In real life, people like Muhammed Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, and the Joe Namath led NY Jets consistently defeated opponents with "better feats" and stats then they.

Contests are not always won by those that are bigger or stronger if an opponent has skills, strategy, or weapons to compensate.

The fact that you are willfully ignoring not just one or two, but SEVERAL decades of Diana hanging with, and even defeating Kal is proof of your "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" games.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgod123triumphs: The fact that you think you can dictate what another person comprehends-based on yourself-is beyond ridiculous.

Unless you've suddenly aquired mind reading powers, all you can ever CREDIBLY do is speak for yourself.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonhunter1414: If "superior feats" always assured a victory, then characters like Lady Shiva, Nightwing, Black Panther, Shang Chi, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Punisher, Matt Murdock, and countless others-who go up against opponents with "better feats" than themselves all time-would have been wiped out a long time ago.

In real life, people like Muhammed Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, and the Joe Namath led NY Jets consistently defeated opponents with "better feats" and stats then they.

Contests are not always won by those that are bigger or stronger if an opponent has skills, strategy, or weapons to compensate.

The fact that you are willfully ignoring not just one or two, but SEVERAL decades of Diana hanging with, and even defeating Kal is proof of your "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" games.

Writing are less than feats not irrelevant but less than feats, feats are what are used to judge the limits of characters its most relevant factor stated under that battle forum rules which you need to read.

I am not ignoring her challenging but since this has turned into a battle forum i present the by feat logic in which SM wins. When has WW defeated SM in cannon ?? we are talking about 1986+ , 2011+ . Superman has done better in SM vs WW fights where are you getting this from ?? based on feats superman vastly makes this in his favor.

You have shown nothing and your best argument by far is just that ""LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"" lol. once again lol care to join the battle thread ?? this is simply a discussion thread for dianna .

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

@batgod123triumphs: The fact that you think (you think it is all in your head nothing of that is relevant here read the post first ) you can dictate what another person comprehends-based on yourself-is beyond ridiculous.

Unless you've suddenly aquired mind reading powers, all you can ever CREDIBLY do is speak for yourself.

The fact that you have to use caps to emphasize your points shows your eager to jump at others showing yourself as some good debater. lol.

Anyways moving on, care to join on the battle thread I will create a fresh one if you want like I said before I am intelligent to notice it is better doing there or are you afraid ??

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgod123triumphs: Unless you've suddenly acquired mind reading powers, attempting to dictate to me what I did or didn't comprehend is ridiculous.

The only person you can ever CREDIBLY speak for is YOURSELF. Period.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgod123triumphs said:

I bet this discussion can be done in ww and sm thread I would like to do the honors of tagging all 3 of you can we continue there ?? I am asking for permission coz this is how It should be done ww thread should be left for its primary fighting style discussion we all as sensible people can agree to it.

yes, i do believe this should be on battles if you do create tag me. or PM me.

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

@batgod123triumphs: Unless you've suddenly acquired mind reading powers, attempting to dictate to me what I did or didn't comprehend is ridiculous.

The only person you can ever CREDIBLY speak for is YOURSELF. Period.

I understand that you found the post difficult to understand . ok. lol. If you want to do this in battle tell lets leave the ww thread for ww discussion while I am sure you wont join there.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This entire thread is related to WW primary fighting style, most of Wonder Womans fans should respect that take the battle discussion to the battles board so that we can fully utilize the comicvine. If someone does google ww primary fighting style he will get to see discussion on ww vs sm.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dragonhunter1414: I don't remember you putting things into an specifict context like a fight in the sun.

Thats right, for one its obvious and two i did state it infact even jim made logical argument i supported it by scans anyway you are sensible enough to either let this go or continue in a battle thread so shall we continue in battle thread ?

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@batgod123triumphs: Yes there were comments saying he'd easily beat her.

Let's see strength, durability, speed, flight, super breath, heat vision, super senses, ray x vision, super brain, healing factor. That's 10, i missed 1. If you want to name all his super senses individually. then fine.

No you should read more all of his super senses are different powers this is lowballing and horribly wrong that is why they are given separate names, super smell, frost breath , telescopic vision is not a sense its a power in itself, microscopic vision is not a sense lol its a power he can see atoms lol. Wrong attempt to lowball wont work anywhere except in this thread I challenge you I will tag you in battles board without your permission next time if you tag me here since that is fair , you tag me here I am being logical enough to continue this over there . Is it not. Learn either to deal with it or debate in the battles board.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, this has become a battle thread its wise to shift it.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dragonhunter1414: Battle threads have been done already. People come to the conclusion of SM=more power, more versatil abilities, smarter, WW=within his power class,better fighter, magic weapons= a battle with difficulty for both, both can win.

I am talking about now, afraid ?? not what is done already specially this you and me discussion that is not related to this topic here.

People come to the conclusion of SM=more power, more versatil abilities, smarter, WW=within his power class,better fighter, magic weapons= a battle with difficulty for both, both can win.

No. Wrong its baseless try to prove it in battles.

Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People must be afraid if they don't want more opinions on the battle I for one do want to see this battle.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People must be afraid if they don't want more opinions on the battle I for one do want to see this battle.

Lol yes.

DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@batgod123triumphs: @dragonhunter1414: SM doesn't wreck WW. Can't believe that is so hard to underatand for you 2.

I understand. I understand.

What you are not understanding is that if you want to discuss this i am ready all ready infact i will like it. I can do a cav with you if you would accept how about it tell me. Oh and we can do it right we should not spoil this thread. Not to mention i have to also study for exams.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By linkjt

She is an expert of amazon martial art style, and has trained with some of the best such as BM once she left the island, learning other types of combat.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@dragonhunter1414: You keep going into "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" mode, thus I have to keep pointing it out.

You've proved this by apparently thinking anyone has argued that Superman can't beat Wonder Woman. No one has claimed this, but you are so far gone in your tunnel visioned mania that you are arguing points no one has made.

Agent 41 stated Supes can win. FROM MY VERY FIRST POST I stated Kal can, AND HAS defeated Diana. And-spoiler alert-I "like" Superman better than Wonder Woman, so I have no problem when he is shown beating her since the combination of the character being a fave, plus his stats and feats making such victories feasible, is pleasing to me.

But I don't go on just which character I "like" better. Wonder Woman can compensate Kal's advantages with her superior combat skills, equal if not better combat speed, in the ballpark durability, and weapons-impossibly dense and sharp tiara (which has beheaded Medusa, the God Deimos, and lacerated Superman's throat so badly in Wonder Woman issue 219 that the fight ended), unbreakable lasso (that no one-including Supes-has been able to tear or escape) and atom splitting sword (which can cut anything to it's atomic structure).

Wonder Woman had shown-for several decades-that she can hang with Kal, REPEATEDLY, and has several feats to back it up---including multiple, see-with-one-own-eyes battles with him. As I mentioned, she fought him to a draw-while he was BLOODLUSTED-in Wonder Woman issue 219 after an EXTENDED battle; in Wonder Woman issue 174-after he was bloodlusted by Circe to KILL Diana-after an EXTENDED battle, she lassoed and defeated him. So why anyone would, in the face of all that, continue to insist Superman can run all over her is truly baffling.

So why would I debate you about a Superman/Diana clash, when-FROM MY VERY FIRST POST-I stated he can, and HAS beaten her??? That would be a pretty redundant "debate" since I already agree, acknowledge, and have no problem with that premise.

What I have stated is that Supes can't run all over Diana, and that she can and has defeated him too. Decades long, see-with-one's-own eyes incidents supports this assertion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.