Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8602 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

How Thor Loses his Hammer: Major Original Sin #7 SPOILERS

• 148 results
    Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To make it worse Thor did not even hear him.

What did you say.

Your zippers down.

Oh no drop my hammer.

Mjolnir wait I cannot get a grip.

So Tony flying above notices Thor trying to pick up his hammer.

Look poor fool cannot get a grip on his own weapon I think it is because his zipper is down.

Oh yeah I would bet he just has to pull it up and then he can pick up his hammer again maybe till he can pull up his zipper he should use that axe laying over yonder?

Oh says Tony yeah that axe would do nice and we can get back to doing what ever we were doing just wondering around in the city trying to find Thor to tell him his zipper is down.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF o_O

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Hmm, why don't we all wait and see what it was Fury told him before freaking out.

It hardly matters what Fury told him at all. It's a stupid way to make Thor lose his hammer in the first place for clearly obvious reasons. If the premise or execution of an idea is bad, its aftermath is hardly worth considering. And this is as bad as ideas come for removing years of character development from Thor and tossing it away just so Marvel can have a false idea of diversity. That doesn't sound like unjustifiable reasons to freak out to me.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

If I ever meet Aaron, I'm going to say, "Hello sir! How are you?" And then when he stars to reply, I'll cut him off and say, "What didst thou say?"

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#56  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@squalleon: He really isn't even that morally ambiguous and I've felt his character evolution has been one of the most natural ones Marvel has done in years. It's been a slow burn turn but even now while he's labelled a terrorist, he isn't going around blast people for the heck of it, and he's been nicer or seemingly less stressed as a character post AvX. He's still married to his mission, but in comparison to before AvX, despite being more willing to go on the attack, he isn't as idk...stoic(?) as he was. But the Void hasn't been mentioned in a few years, since Fraction's runs, but an upcoming might suspect he could be involved, but idk. It's a theory and it could make sense based on what is surrounding it, but I doubt it.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROFLZ

this is turning out to be one hilarious thread

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@lvenger: Sorry to say this but you really sounds like someone that's terrified of change.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By entropy_aegis

I'm glad I dropped Original Sin after the first issue.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

If I ever meet Aaron, I'm going to say, "Hello sir! How are you?" And then when he stars to reply, I'll cut him off and say, "What didst thou say?"

rofflzzzzzzz hhahahah

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By arthurkerr

I bet marvel was like um I wonder how Thor will find out he is unworthy.

Oh somebody will tell him I am sure.

Oh yeah....um that will work nice.

Maybe send it to his phone in a text message.

Beep you have a new text.

Thor opens it.

Holy shit.

Why you drop the hammer.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stay tune next week as we find out what the dreaded phone text said.

Untill then listen to this fine pitch about hair.

Are you balding?

Do you feel you could use more hair on your head?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger: Sorry to say this but you really sounds like someone that's terrified of change.

And sorry to say this back but you're completely in the wrong here and don't understand why this is a bad move. The only thing I can be accused of being terrified of is bad change. The kind of PR, gimmicky and diversity for diversity's sake that is the stupidity of replacing Thor with a female character. Do you not see how inane it is to try and create a female superhero based on the core identity of a male hero? Thor is not just a mantle to be passed down, it's Thor's identity and who he is.

With all the promotion saying this new woman is going to be "the one true and only Thor" from now on, that pi$$es off old time fans of the characters. Does that seem like someone terrified of change to you? Or is it actually the fans criticising Marvel for their hacked off, facsimile impressions of diversity that account to saddling a female character to the role of an iconic male character who's going through one of his best periods of popularity as well as having an awesomely written series prior to this nonsense? It's clear that the latter is far more true for critics of this series than your misinformed stance advocating the former view that people are afraid of change.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Outside_85

@lvenger: I know it is a problem that 'Thor' is by Marvel seen as a mantle that can be passed on, it's not something I agree with either, if it turns out to be the case that the woman is going by the name of Thor. Until that's actually confirmed (which I don't see how it can logically), I am not going to get upset by it, probably not even after either, it's just a name. What can be passed on freely, because Kirby & Co decided to tie Thor's power to the hammer, is the mantle of Thunder God of Asgard and that's a flaw in the comic character that's been around since its creation.

Thor without the hammer. Well to me that's just a gateway to tell new stories, same as the Hercules without powers, Banner/Hulk without the other and so on. It creates a new setting for a character that's more or less been defined by how he is able to lift that hammer as one of a tiny handful of people in existence. maybe we'll end up back here:

No Caption Provided

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I don't know what it might be that Nick said but I am pretty excited to hear it. I mean so far this seems like a cheap gimmick and I doubt it that Aaron would leave us with only this when he makes Thor unworthy. I mean so far his run on the character has been brilliant, he will do better, right?

T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By T_Aesir

@outside_85: Thor its not a mantle in marvel comics and he is powerful without mjolnir, as we saw in Thor God of Thunder young Thor with the axe, he was Thor before he had mjolnir..Its a Birth name, if its a mantle what will be Odinson name after being unworthy? Steve Rogers isn t called anymore Captain America that s a mantle.

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of ... Thor, not become THOR, don t she have a name, she can have mjolnir but with her own identity and name, or she dos not have a personality...

Some people just want a powerful females lead no matter what, even if they have to steal some one else identity to have recognition...

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@winter_kills: Ugh tell me about it, it's one of the fakest ways to create a so called prominent female superhero by piggybacking off the legacy of one of Marvel's premier male heroes. Not to mention that it makes no sense whatsoever and pi$$es off fans of the original character unnecessarily, thus alienating old fans in a vain attempt to bring in new temporary ones. What thought processes were going through Marvel's executives at the time that made them think this PR stunt was a good idea? It spits in the face of Aaron's good work during God Butcher and Godbomb, which I was reading last night, and makes all that development, characterisation and understanding of Thor amount to much less now. I still don't know whether this was Aaron's idea or a higher up's pot brained scheme.

@allaric said:

@lvenger said:

@dernman said:

@lvenger said:
    @dernman said:

@lvenger: Original Sin has been stupid from top to bottom I wouldn't even know where to begin to start.

Aaron is so much better when he's focusing on single characters for the most part.

I could be wrong but I think many of these ideas are just not his. He's just putting it together for them.

The thing with Fury, Winter Soldier, Thor, the freaking eye.

I think you're right. The original concept came from Brubaker and other Marvel writers have added their ideas to it too. This is like a bad cooking pot of story ideas where different writers contribute to the broth. And the final product is not a good one. Pardon the metaphor but it felt appropriate at the time.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And it's going to get even worse

Oh yeah that aptly demonstrates what ****y hot water Thor is in now -_-

I agree, I don't know how much influence Aaron had, how much influence editorial had- but I have to agree that this spits in the face of the great stories that came before, like God Butcher & God Bomb, & even further back, to all the awesome stories from Simonson to Gillen to Fraction that proved him WORTHY. Someone mentioned just wait & hear what Fury said before we freak out; sorry, but whatever it is, it's going to be stupid & contrived. There is NOTHING Fury could say that would take away all the things that he's done, the heroism & the hardship, that makes him worthy. As a fan I almost feel like Marvel is saying "screw you guys(the fans), we want that media attention!" When they should be thinking about US, the fans. And the legacy of a legendary character that breaks cultural boundaries. Whoever came up with this idea though- even if it was a mixture of people- they need to get more coordinated & get back to telling good stories for the current fans & new fans, not controversial moves for media hype. Marvel's done some things in the past, DC has to, they're not alone- but this is the first time I can truly say I'm ashamed of Marvel. They don't feel any shame about it obviously, so I feel shame for them. And people can laugh & joke about it if they want, but it is very serious to me. (And by the laughing & joking I mean from non-Thor fans just chiming in & being jerks.) And I'm sticking to my guns & defending Thor's character & standing up for all the fans that feel screwed by this decision. The people that laugh & joke about it; just wait until it happens to a character you loved since you were a kid- & the way things are going, it will. And you won't think it's funny, either. We Thor fans just gotta stick together, voice our displeasure; Marvel will realize the error of this one way or another. Sale boosts from PR pandering/controversy won't last forever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Whew, terrible..

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Nick told him who will Wield his hammer next!

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@lvenger: F£&k that is stupid, It would have been cool if Thor lost his arm and hammer in tenth realm for freeing the god looked away in that prison, or because he started a war. Anything would have been better than ''Hay Thor remember that time I wore your helmet in nouthing but a thong''.

worthy or not worthy is not about how you feel about it because if that was the case the hammer does not give a shit what you recall. Only that you were or were not worthy. So Mjolnir would have been like dude that was in the past why do I care lets party on Garth.. and Thor would have done a air guitar and been like wooo dudet your so deep then went the hell on with life.

So any brain dead person could just use Mjolnir anytime they want because they have no shame or guild just by choosing to grab it from whom ever and kick some ass.

Get off my hammer you old Elzimer dude (crackle of lightning and bam) omg that old women is Thor she was worthy after all. I think she just wants extra pudding for dinner so we are all safe.

LIke they say about Vegas what happens in Vegas stays in vegas. What took place in some storyline Thor was drunk and forgot all about... Can stay in some story line forgotten about.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By arthurkerr

@drgnx said:
    No Caption Provided

Nick told him who will Wield his hammer next!

Hell nobody would touch that hammer after that. I could see the point. Poor Mjolnir even Lady Death would cry on that day.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: The problem with your first paragraph is that the inscription does not make reference to the title of Thor being a mantle. It says "Whosoever holds this hammer, if (s)he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." Not the identity or the mantle of Thor, the power of Thor. And I might have tolerated this PR stunt a little more if all this new female character took was Thor's powers and hammer. Granted, I still wouldn't like it and probably say "She's basically Thor in all but name" but at least she wouldn't be committing superhero identity theft. That's all contradicted by the initial press release which clearly states that the new Lady Thor is not just a new character, she's the new Thor. The one and only Thor now. That makes no sense as to why the old Thor has to go by no name when Thor is not his superhero persona, it's his identity and character.

Secondly, the stories Aaron could have told WITH the original Thor would have been just as, if not more interesting, than the stories he's going to tell with female Thor. He's only written 4 stories with the real Thor for goodness sake and now he's rebooting the title just to get media attention and adhere to the creeds of the Marvel executives. Which is beyond annoying to see in a writer as good as Aaron. Plus, there were plenty more stories for Aaron to tell with Young Thor and King Thor and now we're not going to see any of those for a while just so Aaron can make this female hack off look good. As for your Hercules point, whilst those stories were written well, many Hercules fans on here wanted to see The Lion of Olympus regain his powers again and a few on here still do want to see a fully powered Hercules back in the Marvel Universe. Hell, he hasn't even shown up since before Marvel Now. Finally, if Odin were to come and slap some sense into Thor, that would be circular and disrespectful storytelling to try and and tell the same story again when Thor doesn't need a storyline to make him worthy of Mjolnir. He already was and taking that away from the character was an asinine move on Marvel's part.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I know that bit about what the hammer says, and I assume Marvel is crewed by reasonably literate people to know that as well, so I assume it's simply a cockup in the PR department or blunt unwillingness to even hint at her true identity. She will be the one and only Norse God of Thunder, but her name is unlikely to be 'Thor', it would be like Carol Danvers taking up the identity of Captain America and then be called Steve.

I seriously doubt Aaron is the prime architect and engine being his change anymore than I thought Venditti/Booth are to blame for the changes in Wally West, they are just the people that spearhead the changes.

And if you really want to, just remember that the presence of OK Thor means he eventually gets the hammer back.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I know her original name isn't Thor but the PR release says that she'll be the one and only Thor once she gets his hammer and Thor will be The Unworthy or something stupid like that. And your example exactly illustrates what is happening with this new PR change. It is exactly like Carol Danvers calling herself Steve.

True but Venditit and Booth admitted that editorial wanted them to change Wally into a bi-racial character. Aaron hasn't made that admission yet and has actually defended this idea on multiple occasions. Plus there are some interviews where he says he wanted to do a stand in Thor storyline. Still, I doubt Aaron is solely responsible for this either.

Yeah I know but until that time happens, I'll ignore the very existence of Female Thor once the new series begins. I got too annoyed over Superior Spider-Man's desecration of the Spider-Man mythos so I won't pay attention to another ruin for one of my favourite Marvel characters.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: PR releases dont tell you everything, considering we know absolutely nothing about her, I am convinced it's not going to be the case.

I seriously doubt Aaron has the clout to make that kind of decision. And it doesn't look like his, as you said, he's on a roll otherwise.

Well, thats your choice, but Thor (unlike Wally) is still around, he's just not going to have the hammer.

T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By T_Aesir

@outside_85: I don t get what you are trying to prove here??? You are only making me hate more this female Thor, really hope Odinson long time fans boycott this crap now, and in the future when Thor gets back and marvel try a spin off with her.

I prefer buy 2 Angela Asgard Assassin (didn't steal anything from anyone), issues with different covers, that spend my money on this female Thor Crap...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So... did they reveal who shot the Watcher or not? Because I thought issue 6 was supposed to reveal it... and then they didn't. Is it Fury? Are they getting rid of badass old Fury to replace him with crappy Nick Fury Jr?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t_aesir: That you are all throwing temper tantrums at a point in time when you know nothing save Thor loosing his hammer and a woman is picking it up.

Then don't buy it and stop bothering me about it.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick Fury took out Thor and shat on his entire purpose by muttering a few words.

That is bad ass as hell.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
    No Caption Provided

T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By T_Aesir

@outside_85: Just trying to understand your quotes, ok you have valid point, but you also don t know anything about it, has Thor fan I don t like this idea and how Marvel is dealing with it, what makes you like this idea?

Sorry for bothering you, you didn t reply to my first post, i should know i was bothering you... Won t happen Again.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick Fury took out Thor and shat on his entire purpose by muttering a few words.

That is bad ass as hell.

It's stupid and as dumb and as gimmickly ridiculous as anything put out by the New 52 you detest so much. I fail to see how you can shun The New 52 yet accept this rubbish PR stunt as a good thing. It disrespects Thor's character and legacy just as much as making Wally West a bi racial angsty teenager.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

That is bad ass as hell.

It's stupid and as dumb and as gimmickly ridiculous as anything put out by the New 52 you detest so much. I fail to see how you can shun The New 52 yet accept this rubbish PR stunt as a good thing. It disrespects Thor's character and legacy just as much as making Wally West a bi racial angsty teenager.

yikes ur on twitter...

https://twitter.com/nickfurywhisper

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now at least I can say that Batman with prep says the same words as Nick Fury to defeat Thor.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: this is just disgusting . I really thought Aaron was saving Thor but damn he might have just been the embalming fluid , smh . I'm really getting sick of marvel & their PR stunts .

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
    unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Disrespectful isn't even enough to describe the treatment Thor is currently getting. If there was a way to put the treatment of old Thor fans into words, it would be basically getting hit in the face with a hand full of feces. The fact that he even lost his worthiness due to a whisper and the fact we are left in the dark about it is beyond preposterous.

Good luck with your new FAKE Thor Marvel, cause not one skin cell of mine is touching that sh#t.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SkyRobo1

I swear with all this move by Marvel I am beginning to think DC might have cared for Thor better and write him the way he is supposed to be written if he was in that Universe along with other god-like beings like Supes and WW..

Also I swear 1 day I'll win the lottery and I'll fire every member of Marvel that was part of this stupid move...Mark my Words Marvel!!!!!

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyrobo1 said:

Also I swear 1 day I'll win the lottery and I'll fire every member of Marvel that was part of this stupid move...Mark my Words Marvel!!!!!

rofl tweeted

https://twitter.com/nickfurywhisper

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Your mother never loved you" "The hammer was never meant for you" "You are not really Odin's son" like all the worst things thor could hear wouldnt make him unworthy, in fact they would make him more worthy having been worthy all these years despite what horrible secret there is. This is PIS and we all know it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: this is just disgusting . I really thought Aaron was saving Thor but damn he might have just been the embalming fluid , smh . I'm really getting sick of marvel & their PR stunts .

Same here, I'm almost done with Marvel except for 1 or 2 titles. Slott has ruined Spider-Man and now Aaron's awesome run has been sidelined in favour of false diversity.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Thor was my favorite , marvel was my favorite but I stopped reading all together , smh . BTW what he do to his sister ?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Thor was my favorite , marvel was my favorite but I stopped reading all together , smh . BTW what he do to his sister ?

His sister beat the snot out of him in a fight so that's even more of an embarrassment to Thor.

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
    Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QUESAAAADAAAAAAAA!!!!

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93  Edited By Keenko

I think the Nick Fury thing is pretty cool to be honest and I hope that the conclusion is worthwhile. Fury has been really mysterious for awhile so he definitely could've learned something big and I think there's a lot of potential for cool stuff. I also think we all know this won't last forever, Thor will be back probably within the year. Best case scenario this makes Fury a bigger badass and we get a new cool Thor character.

That being said the Fantastic Four thing and his recent showing in Captain America combined with the cancelling of his series is a bunch of bs. Oh well, there's still a lot of good stuff going on.

I also think everyone throwing a fit and saying 'i refuse to even give it a try' is absolutely ridiculous. We don't even fully understand the context of the situation or what happens, we don't know a damn thing so everyone who is screaming 'political diversity is destroyin mah favorite character' comes off as childish. It might be bad, but it could be good. We don't even know a thing about the new character and everyone is saying boycott it. It might be a pr stunt or to put out more diversity, but refusing to even try it just because you don't like the sex/race kinda justifys the purpose of the pr stunt.

I kinda hope this turns out to be like Superior Spiderman.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By arthurkerr

Like going out to eat ordering steak and mashed potatoes and getting fish and coleslaw and somebody saying oh you did not want Steak.

Hell yes i want steak I am paying for the meal.

As for Thor , I prefer to read about male Thor the one that has great character and the one that resembles a true warrior born.

Why would I wish to read about another person assuming the identity of Thor , walking in his shoes and going over ground he has already walked on and then saying oh look I can do it better.

Like the fish will taste better then the steak for some reason?

I waited this long for a good Thor story I can wait longer.

Why read something sub par and make it look like Its a good story when I can say nay and not back a bad story.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@arthurkerr: Separate that out so I can understand what you type, it's complete unreadable non-sense in it's current state.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

@arthurkerr: Separate that out so I can understand what you type, it's complete unreadable non-sense in it's current state.

its not that important. I mean it is not something hidden in there to cure cancer or save the world...

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By phisigmatau

@keenko said:

its not that important. I mean it is not something hidden in there to cure cancer or save the world...

lol... my dawg

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"THOR is the latest in the ever-growing and long list of female-centric titles that continues to invite new readers into the Marvel Universe. THOR will be the 8th title to feature a lead female protagonist and aims to speak directly to an audience that long was not the target for super hero comic books in America: women and girls."

Taken from marvels website article announcing the new female Thor.

Even they admit it is just female pandering. Using actual female characters like black widow and ms maevel wasn't enough, they felt the need to make male characters female too. Because I'm sure ALL the female comic readers were just DYING to see a female Thor.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By arthurkerr

@jayc1324 said:

"THOR is the latest in the ever-growing and long list of female-centric titles that continues to invite new readers into the Marvel Universe. THOR will be the 8th title to feature a lead female protagonist and aims to speak directly to an audience that long was not the target for super hero comic books in America: women and girls."

Taken from marvels website article announcing the new female Thor.

Even they admit it is just female pandering. Using actual female characters like black widow and ms maevel wasn't enough, they felt the need to make male characters female too. Because I'm sure ALL the female comic readers were just DYING to see a female Thor.

lmao they poled some women and for the most part they did not care at all about Thor , women or man and most thought it was a bad idea.

So who is this group they are trying to empress because the old group is not so impressed.

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this is worth the hate it's getting. We all know male Thor will get the hammer back eventually. Chill out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.