Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: And you flatter me with your presence.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1153  Edited By Warsman

@_drake:

Oh, look at the time.

It's half-past "your daily dose of lightning" o'clock.

No Caption Provided

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

*bites*

@_nobody:

The play on her name was rewarded by a glare and light punch to the gut. "I'll do what I usually do, murder crime lords it's kind of my thing." Her annoyance leading her to playfully retreat from the kiss in a attempted punishment they both knew wouldn't last. "Maybe I am to much. But I'm your prob so see ya when you get back. Seriously Ruby will take care of ya you ain't dying only I get to kill you." Tragic pasts just treated with her usual casual style. "Bonus points if you bring back a pet alien."

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1157  Edited By BloodDiamond
Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond:

"Hehehehe. Ouch!" Pretending the punch to be a big deal, he smiled. "Nat, one day. Let's do something. Ruby understood she would have to wait. I won't run away this time, I do want this, but I also need my last day. Only God knows how long we'll be up there." Shrugging, he hugged her. "I will bring you a pet, obviously. Another exoskeleton! Or not. I may use this travel to learn more about this black stuff and if it will kill me off eventually or if this is as good as it looks."

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1159  Edited By xdarksider95
No Caption Provided

I silently strolled up to the mansion.They didn't expect me.I didn't mean any harm.However I meant to send a message.I set down a note that read "Step out of line and this happens."I placed the skull of a lesser known hero.He was also a pedophile.In my opinion I took it too easy on him.There's no way I could ever give these monsters what they deserved.I craved the skull out as he was still alive screaming for his worthless life.I gave him no mercy.My new armor given to me by Wolf corps,managed not to get blood on it. I placed the man's id card next to the skull. The Hunting Pack's symbol was printed on the back of the note.A snarling,crimson wolf. I began to walk away.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1162  Edited By BloodDiamond

@darksider95:

For the most part Ronins Rest was fairing well though the champions weren't as lucrative as the vampire would like they'd kept the crime filled city fairly controlled. It wasn't perfect the leaders were presently busy elsewhere so it wasn't like they'd be making an advance soon. But at least one champion was still around though she was a mixed bag in the public eye. Heroic intention or not Natasha had thinned the criminal mass souly by means of execution. Buildings and warehouses frequently were given new paint by way of blood and scattered torn apart bodies through means of visceral combat.

She however also had days of laziness however like now as she simply hung out on the roof reading manga and listening to blaring music. That was until someone placed a skull at the building entrance. Leaping from the high perch the natural talents of the vampire allowed Natasha to land unharmed before the skull. "You know a regular severed head would do skully hear is hard to tell." Touching the skull however quickly informed Nat who he was. With casual grace she had soon tossed the skull and destroyed it with a downward swing of her katanas. "He deserved worse, and your reasoning for that was?"

(Thought I'd reply sense nobody else is likely to lol the leaders are busy with RL. I'll be at work soon but will reply ASAP.)

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1163  Edited By xdarksider95

@blooddiamond: I quickly turned around."What he did to those kids can never be undone.No matter how brutally I could kill him it will never compare to what he did to those kids." The sun reflecting off my helmet's visor."I believe the Wolf Corps sent me here to say that no one is above the law.Not even those who claim to uphold the law." I stated.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1164  Edited By BloodDiamond

@darksider95:

"But aren't you already acting outside the law? Last I checked killing people and bleaching skulls wasn't something fond of by the legal system. What about due process was a lawyer there for his beheading or perhaps a jury? Did you play executioner and have a friend play judge or just do it your self?. Did you consider the heroic deeds to see if it decreased some of his terrible deeds?" The vampiric teen remarked her dampyre nature sparing her some of the pain the sun could cause to a creature like her. "Can't tell others to obey the law when your acting above it. Then there's the fact that here in Ronins Rest there almost isn't a legal system in the first place." The Japanese island having accumulated enough crime to rival if not surpass even Gothic City. The population had basically two kinds of people, the criminals, and those who seemed oblivious or uncaring of the fact until victimized by it.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1165  Edited By xdarksider95

@blooddiamond: "The Wolf corps,a specs ops branch of The US government plays judge.I just happen to be their executioner." I stated as the sun shun on my shoulder pads,showing off the The Hunting Pack's fearsome logo."They want me to bring order back to Ronins Rest. However they have come to the conclusion that the only way to do so will be trough blood shed."I said as I attempted to hand her a file."They analyzed all of his actions for weeks and came to the conclusion that all the good he did was outweighed by all the wrong he had did." I looked back at her."They have already deplored me to Gothic before this.To do the same."

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm so lost right now. lol

Can anyone fill me in with the details?

Solarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1167  Edited By Solarius

@crimson_eagle

Champions of Peace has gone idle for a long while now.

The Champions International and Champions Unlimited are active though.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarius: I'm gonna assume that they are not in relation with CoP.

Solarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle:

Right. Both groups were formed as a response to a lack of heroes on the forum. Both are currently working on starting their first RP threads.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarius: Wow so there are more villains than heroes now? When nU started I remember the opposite lol.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: More anti heroes than anything really mate, But yeah a couple hero teams around for you to fill your boots in. And Cop's members are still around as well should you need us.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Cassius! Nice to see a friendly face...username. :P

I just want to see where I can jump in. I already have a couple of ideas at hand.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: A few open RPs around and a couple new hero teams starting up so got options man. Depends what you want i guess.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to eventually make a young champions team.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_: You have my blessing , but i would chat with CPG as that was her team and maybe interested in joining in.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall

Is she still around?

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_: on and off i believe, always worth checking.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1180  Edited By Crimson Eagle

@cassius_knightfall: thanks. I'm just narrowing down between a one shot opener to get back into writing with one character I have in mind or do an interaction with another character.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: Whatever you think is best for setting off and getting back in the vibe mate.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I kinda miss this team was usually always fun around Christmas time! :/