RPG ??

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mgrman5

I want to get into some RPGing and was wondering if my abilities were adequate enough and not to OP. If they are to overpowered some suggestion would be nice. Also is the bio a good place to start to RPG.

Ivan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ivan_

I'd recommend posting in this thread; http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/official-role-playing-community-mentors-thread/616931/

As for the abilities, the only glaring thing I see is the invulnerability to any form of harm. I can understand superman/thor durability, where you're just plain impossible to physically hurt.. but it's going to be hard to get a battle on here if your character cannot be harmed at all. Unless you sell exceptionally well, though I still see some problems with that.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mgrman5

@Ivan_: Thanks for the tip, I will post in the thread. Also I like your avatar Alphas is a great show I really hope SYFY renews it for a 3 season, It would be horrible if they didn't. We still haven't gotten a Warehouse 13 crosser yet that would be insane better yet a Skylar meets Eureka would be more realistic. But seeing as Eureka has ended it would be doubtful.