Philosophy of Lightning - Starting in the Cloud.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

The Merriam-Websters definition of Lightning is" a the flashes of light that are produced in the sky during a storm" and " moving or done very quickly".If to become a better swordsmen I must be like lightning and strike from a storm and right at the problem in my way.

To accomplish this I must find an target and zero in on it by a second notice before the opponent has any chance of knowing that you even moved in the first place.So what I must do is to make a style is like lightning but like all task this one will take time and needs to be effective.

So at this point I will make notes about my progress to make this specialize style that only can bee used for the most expert swordsmen or anybody with a tool for there task from fighting in a duel to cutting down a tree or even cleaning with a broom can work with this Philosophy in a strange word for but it will be difficult so writing my progress should help me this this task but losing my robotic eye in my travels but I cover it with a black strip of leather around my head.It my take me a long time to accomplish this but in the end all it matter is I learn something from it.

Sawyer , the Philosopher of Lightning

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amaranth

Nice to see you developing your combat style :-)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Pyrogram

Nice. This could turn out good.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lightning. I remember when it could be compared to my speed.