John_Taylors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By John_Taylors

"We are gathered here today to celebrate:

A crown is raised above the head of the Prince. The Crownbearer's fingers held steady as he placed the coral crown of beauty atop the newly anoited kings' head, a small smile creasing across his mouth as he nodded in approval.

The new King of Atlantis, a hero, a defender, an Atlantean."

Next came the Trident who's bearer trembled with the skull shaking power of the weapon, he to though approved of the newest king.

"With this Trident he will defend our kingdom to his dying breath, and lead us beyond."

The trident hummed as it neared it's rightful owner, who's blood was enriched with the power of divine magic. His soft yet rough hands slid down the cool golden colored material until he got his grip, while the crown was a nice representative of his position as King, the Trident was the real sign, a powerful representation of his duty.

"Rise John Taylor's Defender and King of Atlantis."

No Caption Provided

Golden hair drifted as the King rose from a bowed knee and balanced himself on his feet.

He stands.

And they all bow.

The once black and blue Armor of Pallas shined with golden light as it's power was unleased in it's full form hiding the Atlantean's tattoos of old; The Trident of Poseiodon was aflame with magic and pulsated with beauty. But it was the hair that hinted at the untold truths, his biggest insecurity was now his most defining feature, it made him stand apart from his people. He was no longer afraid to stand out.

"People Of Atlantis!"

The King's voice was like a conch shell shattering through the water in an impossible way, the sound produced from his throat was both rough and forceful, and comforting and brightening. His brow was knit together in thought as he peered upon the hundreds of thousands of Atlanteans looking at him in the city of Poseiodonis, a small number of those in the city alone much less the other nations that lay under his reign, the other Nations were listening as well through the looking glass of magic and along with them...several of the surface worlds largest News Broadcasting sites record in the once thought lost city of Atlantis as John showcases himself to the world.

"People of Atlantis! Today is a day of change! Today Atlantis goes from being alone in the sea to a beacon in the world, no longer will we shelter ourselves under the waves and hope for things to happen. The Calidus family tried ushering in a new age of Atlantean/Surface relations and while it worked for a period it simply wasn't enough. Not anymore, today we integrate ourselves fully with the surface, and we will work towards creating a better world. I also want to speak about corruption, I will not have it, none of it. I will be opening investigations into those with power in my kingdom if you have any information on any corrupt officials bring them to me and I will see that they are investigated and if needed brought to justice. If you are found and charged with criminal offenses you will be brought to trial, charged, and then put away that is it."

Turning to his head slightly he would smile "And to those of the surface, as I've said before it is time for things to be different, my mother had a dream of a time where Surface Dwellers and Atlanteans could coincide together peacefully and while she is whole universes away I want her dream to become a reality. We are two persons from one world and we can be separate no longer!"

A single pound of the butt of his Trident against the cool marble ground incited deafening cheers among the people, and after it settled down John would grin.

"We have entered into a New Era."

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Excellent read! I bow before the King!

And Congratulations on your throne!

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts