• 67 results
Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raven X

You know the deal.... somebody else go first.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jax

Vaan wakes up in Rabanastare only to feel uneasy. He ventures off outside the southgate while grabbing his sword but outside he noticed something strange.

"There's another city about 2 miles away. That's impossible the only city from here is about a day's journey on foot. Hmm...I can only think of one thing that can be happening. A powerful force must be creating this or something but what I don't know. I guess I'll go and venture into the city and see who's there. Maybe I should get some help. Nah, I won't be gone that long and it's not like I'm going to be fighting anyone."

So Vaan left Rabanastare and ventured to the unknown city.

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raven X

Squall and Rinoa stood about a foot apart on the mountain Ridge in Esthar. The evening was wonderfully romantic, but he was to tense. He felt something strange in the air. Rinoa stood there chastising him about how he was so cautious. She had every right to, he had brought the Lionheart and junctioned all of his GF's right before a date. He planned to stop her rampage by giving her a hug, when a loud crackling sound above them, and out of nowhere a huge city appeared in the distance. Strangely enough it resembled many places he'd seen, and many he had not. He felt compelled to check it out. " Rinoa, I'm sorry. I have to take you back to our house in Centra. This looks like something may be out of hand with...."

"With what" she asked.

"Nothing, you just have to go."

She would have fought with him if it wasn't for the stern look in his eye. After dropping her off, Squall headed off in the Ragnarok to the strange city.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

BRAAAOOOOORRR!

The Iron Giant rushed forward, and swung it's might hand. It collided with five men, and they went careening in all different directions.

"Help!", another of the twenty crew group called out. "It's going to kill us!"

It roared again, and stepped on another man. It came rushing forward, but suddenly a fireball flew into it's chest and burst. It stumbled backwards.

A dark shape landed in front of the men, and stood.

"Cecil!?", a man called out.

The Dark Knight ran forward with his large blade at his side, and jumped at the Iron Giant. He raised his sword, and then jammed it into the small holes in the giants armor. A screech sounded out from the pained monster. Suddenly, Cecil's sword began to glow white hot.

"Firaga!", he yelled.

His sword exploded flames outward, and the Giant head essentially vaporized. Cecil flipped backwards off it's still standing body, and it fell to the ground. He landed again in front of the men.

Cheers rang out from the 15 still surviving.

"Cecil! We thank you, Dark Knight. But what are you doing in the far mountains?", the captain asked.

Cecil shook his head.

"It does not concern you. Take your airship and fly to Baron. I have matters to attend to here", he stated back. The men were silent. Then they gathered their lost ones, and boarded their airship. Cecil walked deeper into the mountains.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax

Vaan still walking to the city got attacked by a strange fiend.

The strange fiend yelled out and hit Vaan with a strange blast of light.

"My health it feels gone. I know every fiend around these parts but I've never seen this kind of fiend. I've even took jobs hunting them what is this. Luckily, I brought a few X-potions."

He used 1 and sliced off the fiends head. Then Vaan ran to the city.

"I've come to far to go back. This stinks. Oh well."

Viriijja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Viriijja

The great Warlord sat in his throne in the center of the city, staring at all of his blades taken from the greatest warriors across dimensions.

"Huhhh...yes...yes...my plan has finally been set into motion. These foolish warriors will all fall to my blade. And then the power of time compression and the white and black materias will be fused into one. After this, I'll go on to kill the summon spirits and then...I'll kill the gods. Who is there to fight when this happens though? I will find a suitor."

He walked through the room, staring at all of his prisoners taken from all his journeys.

"Get me the hell out of here!!!" groaned the heavy set black man with a gun for an arm.

" To much to deal with... ughh." said Viriijja as he stared at the starved fighters.

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raven X

Squall lept out of the Ragnarok on the city outskirts only to see to huge dragons guarding the city gates. "Oh great..." he muttered as he drew his sword. The first one raised its claw to strike, but Squall was to fast. The second one, however, shot him right in the face with a Fira spell.

He was dazed, but infuriated. Memories of Seifer before he got his scar came to mind, and he ended up killing them both with a Renzokuken.

He walked to the gates only for it to turn out to be some kind of demon wall. He drew the Lionheart again and braced himself.
Post Edited:2007-11-24 12:58:54

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jax

He saw someone in front of him fighting a demonwall as he got closer to the city. So Vaan ran to help him. He casted a spell to the unknown person.

"Reverse. Now any damage you take now will turn into health but it only lasts a few minutes."

Vaan then casted another spell.

"Thundaga."

He made contact with the wall with that spell.
Post Edited:2007-11-24 13:08:20

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raven X

"What the? Oh well...he's not here to fight me, he's helping me out."

Squall then began charging up to summon the Leviathan GF on the demon wall.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jax

Vaan than drew his Claymore to help. He casted regen on hisself and then jumped up to strike the wall.

"Take this."

Unfortunatly the wall was big and he only got a piece of it.

"This could take a while."
Post Edited:2007-11-24 13:16:15

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Raven X

" I don't have enough time for this to take a while." he said to the strange new man, with a stern, reassuring smile.

The demon wall raised all of its huge swords in an attempt to crush the two fighters. The blades came hurdling down at the two fighters at surprising speed. Squall knew he didn't need to worry with reverse on, but he didn't need this powerful new ally to die before he knew his name.

The powerful water dragon blasted through the Demon wall as its sword was inches from Vaan's face. The wall crumbled to small pieces of rock under the intensity of the dragons onslaught.

" Whats your name? I've never seen you before. And how can you use magic without a GF junctioned? Who are you to have access to such powerful magic?"

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jax

"The name is Vaan and what is a GF junction. Where I come from to use anything you buy you need a certain amount of licenses. To get licences you just kill fiends. Anyway I've only used about 2% of the magick I know. Oh where I come from we spell magic Magick. Oh what is your name?"

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raven X

"Thats strange...." Squall thought to himself.

" Oh, my name is Squall. Squall Leonhart. Nice to meet you, Vaan." he said in an expressionless tone.

"A GF is a Guardian Force. They are spirits that you equip to your mind and they open up tons of options to you. The dragon that you saw was Leviathan, the water elemental GF. Did you see this strange city appear? It seems to have a lot of resemblances to places I've been. What about you?"

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jax

"Nowhere I've been I just saw this place appear out of nowhere. Well I haven't explored this place really. It may have some similarities to places I've been but I doubt it well it kinda has some similarities to my home Rabanastare. Well lets go."

Viriijja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Viriijja

"Master!!!" the servant came running in towards the Warlord.

"What do you want?" Viriijja sneered.

"The two gold dragons have been slain at the west gate in the city!!"

"So? those things are easily dealt with. The Demon Wall is still there, no?"

"Thats the Problem sir..."the man replied in a timid tone." The wall has been slain, too." The fear in his eyes shone great when the mighty king stood up, towering over him, menacingly.

"What?"

"The Demon Wall is d-"

He was interrupted as the Aero spell flung at him split him in half. The body lay on the ground, bleeding all the while.

"I will examine this myself..." the King of Blades said to himself with a trace of disgust in his voice.

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Raven X

"Okay then." said Squall.

The two newly found allies then set off into the city, ready to take on anything and everything.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jax

They walked into the city and looked around.

"Where are we? Hey there's a sign. It says...Besaid. Huh? There's a sign over there to it says Ivalice. Okay, what the heck is going on here? There are 2 signs that say were in different places and there are 3 sides to this place. 1 looks like a place I know, the other 1 I don't know, and I don't see a sign for this side. Do you see one Squall?"

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Raven X

"I don't know whats going on...but whatever this place is somebody thought it was valuable enough to guard with two dragons and a Demon wall on one door. I recommend you don't put your guard down, Vaan." Squall said, prepared to fight at any given moment.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jax

While walking the ground started to shake like crazy and a very big dragon like creature appeared.

"Aaaah. What the heck is happening and what is that thing? Better yet I don't want to find out. I'll summon."

Vaan took his stance and summoned one of his espers. Belias.

"Go Belias attack with your finishing move. Uhh, Squall we should run now very fast in the opposite direction."

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raven X

"It's okay, I can handle this thing..." he said to Vaan. He began to summon Bahamut, the King of Dragons, GF to defeat the dragon, when suddenly the reverse spell wore off.

The dragon swiped sideways, and Bahamut took the damage.

"Shoot. At this rate he won't be summoned....ugggghhhhh..." Squall was getting angry. The dragon reared back to finish him off with a firaga spell, right when Painflare bursted onto it, killing it instantly.

After the two fighters healed themselves, they set off deeper into the strange city, only to have a mysterious voice bellow above their heads.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jax

"I told you to run and...

Before he could finish this voice kept getting louder and louder and when they looked above them nothing was there.

"Thundaga, Firaga, and Aeroga."

The three spells hit different targets then what Vaan was aiming for.

"What the?

Suddenly a fire spell hit Vaan in the face.

"Ow that really hurt. Who's that girl up ahead that hit me with it?"

Viriijja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Viriijja

"People of my city.." the blade lords voice echoed very loudly across the city. He was using magic to speak to the entire city at once.

"Starting now, you will all be hunted down by my mercenaries until you reach my lair. There I will use you as human sacrafices to fuse the black and white materia into one, and rule all. Good luck..."

The man was proud of what he'd done, for he was sure he couldget what he wanted. Then he could finally escape the castle he'd been sealed in by the Magi.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

Dust kicked up at every one of Cecil's steps. He walked along the narrow mountain path. On both sides of him were giant drops, cliffs that went down hundreds of feet.

Suddenly, Cecil heard a noise.

He drew his sword quickly. A blur landed in front of him. A black form, a straw hat, a cape. The figure kept it's head down.

"Who are you!?", Cecil demanded.

The figure raised it's obscured head. Two glowing eyes stood out from it's black face.

Cecil readied his sword for combat. The shape raised a hand, and then bowed.

"At your service", it began, a deep voice, "Black Waltz Ver. 2.0"

Then, quicker than eye movement, it whipped it's hand. A stream of fire burst forth and careened at Cecil. He braced his sword, which took the brunt of the attack. Then he sliced away from his block, and the fire disappated.

"I don't know what you are", Cecil started, "but you're in my way"

Then he did a quick motioning with his hands, and shot them forward. Burst of lighting flew out, and towards the Black Waltz. Then collided, and it's head flew back. But no significant damage had occured.

Not deterred, Cecil rushed forward, attempting to slash it. It suddenly disappeared, and he missed. He looked around, but it was gone. Then, he heard a whoosh behind him, and he turned and backflipped just in time to dodge a fireball. It missed beneath him, and smashed into the narrow mountain path, exploding.

"Enjoy the last moments of your time, Cecil", the Black Waltz stated, before disappearing again.

Behind him were a line of Goblin soldiers. Cecil turned, and behind himself was another line. He was surrounded.

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Raven X

Squall turned around to see a strange looking lizard rushing straaight for them.

"Vaan!! Boy, I'll kill you!!" the green lizard said as he rushed towards them with a strange staff with a circle of whirlinhg blades at the end.

Squall drew the lionheart and began to fire a Blizzaga attack at their new adversary.

"Vaan, what the hell is that?!" Squall said. There was to much happening at once for them to focus on one enemy, and the mysterious girl in front of them wasn't helping ease his confusion.

"Where is Balthier!?!" the strange lizard asked, dodging the ice spell like nothing.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jax

Post Deleted.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Liverwurst

Balthier was more concerned then he would admit by Vaan's sudden departure and seeing the trail of defeated beasts was not helping. But the Strahl picked up some strong heat signatures on a nearby mountain. Flying over, he saw a man in armor surrounded by goblins. "Well I have to help, what kind of leading man lets people die without trying to help them?" Turning on the ship"s guns, he dived in, obliterating every one. He then landed the ship. "Looks like you could use some help."

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jax

Vaan drew his Claymore and used Warp to teleport the lizard somewhere else.

"He's gone but we'll see him again. He's just some lizard thing looking to kill me and Balthier. Lets go see who that girl is."

They then walk up to the girl and as they get closer Vaan recognizes her.

"Fran is that you. It is you and what are you doing here and where's Balthier?"

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Raven X

"There's too many enemies to be talking right now, Vaan..." he sad as he cut down the undead warrior he'd been fighting.

In the distance he could see a tower, high and protruding upward in the center of the city. Squall somehow knew that he needed to get there. He knew that whoever was hunting them down was definitely there.

Another undead warrior appeared, but Squall just ended up casting curaga on it to kill it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda

Cecil was astounded by the massive barrage of bullets that had defeated the Goblins. He looked at the airship.

"I need you to get me to that tower!", Cecil yelled over the whup of the chopper blades.

He pointed to a huge tower on the horizon. At least 200 stories high, it stood with odd architecture not seen from this world.

"Can you do this!?", Cecil yelled again.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jax

"Fine Squall."

"I'll go ahead to try and find Balthier he left Rabanastare when you left see you Vaan" Fran said.

While going away Fran killed all the undead warriors ahead with her bow. Vaan drew his Claymore and sliced in half about half of the warriors.

Raven X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Raven X

" Okay, this is a mixture of a lot of places I know, and I know one place we can hide, Vaan. Follow me, we can restock there."

Vaan followed Squall without a moments hesitation, and he led him to what should have been his room in Balamb Garden.

" Okay, we rest here, while the monsters have died down. Whoever is after us is definitely not trying to hard to catch us thmselves. Come on, there is a place where I know we can get potions if it's still here."

The two teenagers walked tiredly to the resting place Squall had designated.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Liverwurst

"Sure, climb on! We'll have to do this quickly though, I might have some other rescuing to do."

OOC: 666!
Post Edited:2007-11-25 20:49:54

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sparda

Cecil quickly boarded the large airship. It's rotors launched itself into the air, and they were off, soaring through the sky towards the tower.

Cecil approached the man helping him.

"Who are you? Why did you help me?", he asked.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Liverwurst

"My name is Balthier, and as for why I'm helping you, what else would a leading man do than help those in need?"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

Cecil shook his head from that reply. He was a noble man, but it was foolish to be involved in something that he didn't need to be.

"We're almost near the towe-", Cecil began, but was cut off when an explosion rocked the airship. Crew men fell, and Cecil held on. He ran to the other side of the air-ship and looked over the edge.

Flying beside the airship, along with several smaller airships designed for one pilot and combat abilities, was the Black Waltz. He did a mock salute with his hand, and then fired another fireball at the ship. It smashed into the side, sending flaming bits of wood and fire flying.

Cecil ran back to Balthier.

"He is attacking! We must do something!", Cecil said to him.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Liverwurst

"This is not how I wanted to spendt today."

Increasing the ship's speed, he grabbed the gun controls and yelled to the knight,

"I'll do what I can, get out on deck and shoot these ships down."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sparda

Cecil ran across the deck, to the side. There were gun emplacements there, but he decided against it.

"THUNDAGA!", he yelled as he raised his hands at a group of enemy ships.

Lightning arced away from his hands towards the ships, faster than the eye could follow. It slammed into a cluster of five, and they exploded, sending pieces of wood flying everywhere.

Still, the Black Waltz evaded fire, and did a motion with his hands.

"FLARE!", he yelled as he aimed his hands at the ship, and then a giant streak of fire came bursting from them.

It crashed into one of the main rear propellors, exploding, sending the chunks of it careening through the air. One of the pieces hit one of the smaller fighters, and it smoked as the damage caused it to spiral down and crash into the ground.

However, the air-ship was losing velocity and height, quickly. The Black Waltz took off his hat, bowed while flying in mid air, and then disappeared.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Liverwurst

It was useless, too much of the ship had been damaged. There was no way Balthier would be able to keep it flying. Putting the ship on autopilot and sending the signal for the crew to leave via the gate crystal, Balthier ran up to the deck and yelled to the knight, "Stop fighting and follow me, we have to get to our real ship!" Running towards towards a small ship and signaling to the knight to follow, Balthier thought about how his sometime student was going to have to deal by himself.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sparda

Cecil followed Balthier, and boarded the smaller ship. They took off, and flew, while the larger airship behind them burst into flames from the continued assault and crashed towards the ground.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Liverwurst

"Well this is the Strahl, it is my ship. I just stole that other one. I think I should formally introduce myself. Hello, I'm Balthier, I'm a sky pirate."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sparda

Cecil looked back as the enemies thought that the two had perished on the previous ship. Good-no more problems, for now.

"My name is Cecil. I'm a Dark Knight. And normally I'd have to arrest you, but for now I'll let it slide"

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Liverwurst

"You don't have to worry, I'm a friend of Dalmasca's princess. Now what exactly is on this tower that is so important?"

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By Resonate

Squall stood up and looked at the Garden.

Vaan had left him there to go off and find ore out about the place. Squall knew that the Garden wouldn't be safe like usual, but he didn't know that it would be this dangerous.

The two Behemoths stared at him, and readied to charge themselves like bulls. Squall drew his trusted Lionheart and summoned Ifrit. The fight was on.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Resonate

"Sure. Whatever..." Squall said to the strange beast. Any help he could get now he would take. There was no reason to be in awe at his appearance now.

The behemoth launched its most powerful multihitting Spell Comet.

Squall leapt out of the way and kept his distance. The second beast was already Battling the Blue tiger, and Ifrit was handling the first.

So long as Ifrit could stay on the battle ground that one would be okay. Squall had to make sure to avoid taking any heavy hits.

He ran over to the second beast and started fighting it one on one until Kimahri started helping, changing the tide of the battle.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Resonate

Using the short repreive that he had, Squall leapt up and stabbed the beast through it's neck, the only vulnerable spot on it. It wailed and screamed, throwing him off like an annoying gnat that had lost it's way. Squall hit the ground, and he hit it hard. Lionheart was still in the beasts neck, and he assumed that it would be dead momentarily. But it wouldn't die. It just kept wailing and charging at him like a rabid wolf.

Squall was doing all he could, but it wasn't working very well to hold it back. He just kept running from it. It was all he could do.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Resonate

Finally they were saved.

The first beast was taken down by Ifrit and he could now fight this one. But, he was weakened after his first bout. The behemoth charged in its blind fury and missed, and Ifrit grabbed it by the mane and through it with all the strength he could muster.

The behemoth crashed into the wall, making the foundations crumble. The monster looked dead, but Squall was a bit to cautious. He had dealt with these things before and he knew what to expect. He threw a G-Hi-Potion to Ifrit and began to approach the beast carefully...

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Resonate

Squall picked up Lionheart and made his way back outside. He was very worn out, but whatever this thing was talking to the whole city needed to be found..and stopped.

He headed out of the Garden and healed himself as he junctioned his best fighting magic...no more pulling any strings.

"Kimahri, right? Look, see that huge tower up there? We nee to get in there some how, okay? You can follow me if you want, but I know you need to get out of here too. I'm going to kill this thing. You in?" Squall asked, as he pointed at the tower high up in the center of the city.

Viriijja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Viriijja

The blade lord looked outside his huge tower in dismay. The warrior he had been looking for were no where near being dead, and he didn't want to dirty his hands. He was enraged that none of his most powerful monsters could kill them. Even the Behemoth's barely came close, and they were annihalated.

He picked up his many blades and began to put them on....he was going to take them down one way or another.

"Hmmmmm...let's see how they like this one, then...if this doesn't work, then I'll strike myself..." he said to himself. He was ready for battle as he unleashed all of his undead warriors through the portal. This would be interesting to watch if they won, if nothing else.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Resonate

Squall stood back in a battle ready position. It seemed like it would be a tough fight, if the monsters weren't undead. He began to summon Alexander, his enormous Holy Elemental GF. This would be over in seconds.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Resonate

"Not really necessary" said Squall. "Watch".

Alexander tore through the wave of undead creatures like a hot knife through butter. He was destroying them with the utmost ease. Any of the undead monsters that survived the first blast definitely didn't make it through the second.

A few skeletons crawled towards Squall and his blue ally, but Squall just stepped on their fragile skulls, crushing them.

"Let's go."