Murder Inc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Murder Inc.

Team Rpg only sorry!! ^_^

In the 1970's while 65 year old  Ricardo Ramon was awaiting trial for, Tax fraud, the world began to breathe a sigh of relieve, the most notorious crime organization was now about to get 25 years in prison. However no one knew that in the 1950's preparations for the young mobsters of the new millennium. He took and branded 50 women, the first born child of all these women, were to become the new INC. However the last living member of the original murder inc. Decided that 50 was to much, he wanted the group to start off with 3 members. Now since these kids mother had been marked, this was evidence to the past actions of the INC. So with that each of the "branded" received a message, with the faces and addresses of the other Branded,they had two missions: 1 kill the others, 2 stay alive. The smart killers knew the only way to truly stay alive was to become a trio...

Lethal Weapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lethal Weapon

Name: Kelly Lorraine Kelly

Alias: the Lethal Weapon

Height: 5’5

Weight: 132

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sexual orientation: lesbian

Current location: Dallas Texas airport

`Kelly was walking down the long hallway to flight #23, she had just paid for her ticket she had slowly climbed aboard the vessel and took a seat in the front. Looking around her was a vast number of fat people, people on computers and people with iPods in their ears.  She removed a comforter from her suitcase and placed it over herself, smiling at the women she was most likely spent the next few hours with. She removed a small device and placed it on her ear {I’m a bit tired! I don’t want to be bothered} Kelly got up and went into the first class bathroom, she could hear from the outside that someone was joining the Mile High Club, so she went back to her seat and awaited just a few more minutes. After a few more minutes, the couple came out of the bathroom; Kelly once again got up with her suit case and went into the bathroom. She switched to her all red biker suit and then exited the bathroom, she walked right pass the seat where she had previously passed and sat down next to a man at the farthest end of the plane.

He looked at her with a smile; she very seductively unzipped her biker suit abit exposing some of her breast, the man once again smiled, she lead his head into her cleavage, she could tell he loved it. She looked around seeing that no one was watching she placed her arms around his head and cracked his neck. She then sat him up straight and placed a hat over his head. She then called the stewardess, “My friend is awfully tired he wishes not to be bothered until he touches down in Philadelphia” She looked around, as the pilot spoke “and were about to take off” she headed to were the wheels of the plane were located at, she cut through the flooring and could now see the wheels moving as the plane was beginning to take off.  She jumped on the wheel, the plane was now rising in the air, and with the leap of faith she jumped into the marsy grass and rolled into a small pond. She was able to reach dry land again and headed towards her motorcycle. She revved her bike up and then removed her cell phone and called up her friends. “Hey guys this is Kelly, Thomas Norton, will not be in Murder Inc he’s going to be having neck problems” she explained with a smile and then drove off towards Odessa. The wind from her bike blew a picture that had been set aflame on the back it said: Thomas Norton…

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Homicide

Name: Alexandra Rahn/Ramon
Alias: Homicide
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Hometown: San Jose, California
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Current Location: Colorado State University

The snow upon the grassy field of CSU reflected the light off of it. The chill air forced many, if not all, people around the area to totally cover up from head to toe, making it impossible to see anyone's face. Alexandra knew this was going be a difficult as she continued to walk. People talked and bought coffee and hot chocolate while others tried to quickly get out of the cold. But the young Ramon first had to find her victim. A older woman by the name of Holly Gaylord a red haired green eyed woman with a slightly round face.

It was only a few weeks ago that Alexandra was sitting in a prison cell down in Washington DC. Now she was bailed out by her family that she never knew, the Mobb network known as Ramon and a direct decedent of the founder of Murder Inc, Agatha Ramon. Never knowing this she accepted the offer of coming back to Jaxsonville, Florida for some intense training and then, a test. This test, as explained, was to see who would be worthy enough to be the thee members of Murder Inc. Three and only three would succeed, what they had to do, was to go out and assassinate the others who would be hunting them down at the same time. Loving the thrill of the hunt Alexandra accepted...

"Lets just see how good the decedent of Agatha really is." was the first and last words of her first victim spoke. It was that of Gerry Hotpal, a blond haired blue eyed young man who was at the front beaches of California. He was actually reasonably easy to kill. A disappointment to Alex as she began her hunt for Holly.

Still walking around the campus she heard a couple giggling with each other.

"Holly want some hot chocolate?" A male voice could be heard from under his jacket and scarf.

"Sure, but dont forget, we have to meet up with... our friend later on today." the woman named Holly said. "Jason, lets hurry, I dont want to be late."

Alexandras head snapped back, Jason, Jason... Jason Pena, one of the other people she was to take out. As the two  began to walk away Alexandra followed behind, making sure to stay far enough behind to not be noticed, but close enough to make sure she could hear what they were saying.

"So Erika thinks were going to team up with her then, right?"
Jason spoke as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yes, she believes that the three of us should alliance with each other and keep it so that the three of us could be the members of Murder Inc."

"Sad she's so gullible." He said as he held up a picture of a middle age woman, short light brown hair and hazel eyes, her smile and the angle the picture was taken at made her seem like a innocent person. But being involved in this, only allowed that look to be nothing but a cover up. Who knew in reality how many people she herself killed.

"Aren't you ever worried about us getting teamed up on?"

"Na, who would be crazy enough to come after us?"

Homicide struggled not to laugh as the two spoke to each other, trying to follow the two as they entered a three story parking lot. Staying more behind than before she kept hidden in the shadows. The two stood there for a while as suddenly from the other side of the parking lot a woman that couldnt be more than just 4'10 walked into the area. A huge smile upon her face as she kept her hands in her pockets, obviously cold from the weather outside. Both Holly and Jason stood back with sly smiles upon her face.

"Erika, its so nice to finally meet you." Holly said as she reached out to shake the hand of Erika.

"So nice to finally meet you two as well." Erika smiled wide with excitement of that of a ten year old in a candy shop, only to have her pull out her hands from her pockets and imminently pulled out two Lady Eagles and shot out one bullet each, both of them smashing into the skulls of both Jason and Holly. The couple fell down on the cold cemented ground, their bodies lifeless as their head seeped crimson fluid from the holes in their heads.

Giggling to herself Erika pulled out her small pink razor cellphone and began to dial numbers as she spoke in the phone it was almost as if she was singing. "Hello, good morning, sunshine's, I'm happy to say that Jason Pena and Holly Gaylord." She sang out as she was still humming. "Yes thats about four this week." She said as she then stopped. "You know what, it might be five in just a few minutes, I'll call you back."

The woman turned around and faced the same area that Homicide was still hiding at. "I know your there, no need to hide." Erika said as she pulled out her gun. "We can settle this the easy way." She waved her gun in the air. "or the hard way." She held up her other gun in the air.

"Or we could do it my way."
Homicide stepped out from the shadows, her chocolate brown eyes focused upon the older woman. "Erika VanBuren." She then pulled out the picture of the woman. "I've only heard rumors about you."

"As I have about you little missy."
She smiled. "Your the one who is the decedent of Agatha, am I correct?"

"Thats right."

"Well then, Its going to be too bad when I stop that legacy with you."
She pulled out her gun and instantly shot out at Homicide.

Not having much time to react Homicide shift her body so that the bullet would shift right past her face and smash into the wall behind her. A smirk appeared on her face as she then pulled out a dagger and shot it forward, the blade soared through the air as it rushed towards the woman. With a smile and still laughing the woman caught the dagger with her left hand. "Ha, nice try sweet-" before the last words could come out of her mouth Homicide was already at her, another dagger deep within her lower abdomen.

"I'm sorry, were you still talking?" Homicide said as she pulled the dagger up to the woman's chest who was now screaming in pain. Twisting the dagger and then pulling it out Homicide kicked Erika down to the ground leaving her dead body to rot by the sides of her own victim's as she pulled the pink razor cellphone out of Erika's pocket and began to dial the number. "Yes, this is Homicide, sorry but Erika isn't going to be able to partake in the Murder Inc. team." and with that she threw down the phone upon the ground, using her left foot to smash the cellphone into pieces and began to make her way out of the parking lot.

Lethal Weapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lethal Weapon

Odessa, Texas Monday 12:52

After Getting out of the abysmal heat Kelly sat at a Diner in South east Odessa, she removed her helmet and gazed around the Diner. The sun hit the back of her neck serenading it like a steak. It was hard to Breathe through the thick air. She rested her limb, placing her legs on the table much to the dismay of the waitress.  Trying to gain some form of oxygen Kelly used her inhaler *cough cooF*

She leaned back and took a nap; she flashed back to the day her father talked to her about his drug trafficking business.

“Today I Figured I’d Sit down And Talk to You since Your Old Enough. You Know It’s Time That You Really Realize What This Family Is All About Cause about This Time Is When You’re Going to Be Able To Join In And Earn Some Real Money And Real Cash”

She awoke to the sounds of a man, and the touch of a hard piece of steel resting on her forehead. “ello Love” She looked up to see Mark Cyan, one of the most notorious men in the Odessa area. Her Hazel eyes rested on the .50 cal machine gun. By now the waitresses had taken notice, and now it was only a matter of time before the bodies graced the floor. The man told everyone to get down but turning his back on Kelly was a mistake, she tossed her hot coffee at his face as he shrieked, she front flipped behind the service counter, with her gun drawn.

Looking around she couldn’t see a thing, she heard him yell “Do...You think...I’m sadistic?” she replied “Nothing a Bullet won’t cure” She saw him in-between the threshold of the door and then the gun Fire began.  The patrons hit the floor and ducked out of the way. Kelly saw him Pouring gasoline on the Floor. A Vein in Kelly’s head begins to Pulsate. Then there is nothing, but Fire, the flames quickly search the room destroying anything in its way.  Kelly looked quickly and jumped into the diner window trying to get to the outside; however she was strong enough to break the glass. Thinking really fast she picked up a barstool and broke a window. She got out in just enough time to see his car steer around the corner.

Something caught her eye on the ground, a I.D Kelly Laughed and then walked back to her motorcycle and Sped off.

A man walks up to his house; he sticks his key’s into the door and opened it. “Clara!” he called but received no answer. He walked up stairs to his bed room to see his kids looking at his wife semi Crucified to the bed.  Soon the phone rang,  the man answered and a woman picked up.

“Hello MArk, this is Kelly…We met at the diner today… I was just calling to let you know that one of the members in your family… has an Explosive temper….The Kind that can bring down a house…click” The man Searched his boys, and his wife, but then heard there Daughter over the Monitor. His face turned White with Horror and then red from the flames that ripped through the house. Kelly Didn’t stay to see the fireworks she was already on her way to Arizona.

Roven Bravoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Roven Bravoes

Name: Chase Guevara
Alias: Roven Bravoes
Height: 6'2
Weight: 186
Hometown: Gillette, Wyoming
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Current Location: California, traveling down PCH

Southern California known for its perfect weather, high class, wealth and fit beautiful people. Another thing that it's known for is it's murder rate, and soon four more names will be added to the list. A few hours pass noon on the Pacific Coast Highway near the Laguna Beach area. The mighty raor of a 2006 Honda CBR1000RR as it reached but was no where clocking out at 125 MPH.  The sun glared iff its custom metallic silver with black accent as he weaved through traffic. The rider of this machine was Chase Guevara, very few knew him by that name. Even in the world of killing he was only known as Roven Bravoes, "The Wandering Killer." His raven long hair clinged to his scalp as he sped down the highway, chasing down a 2009 Porsche 911 Carrera with the california vanity licence plate that read "SN1P3R." The owner was Eddie Deverux, and like Chase he was one of fifty that was on list of people that would maybe make up the new Murder Inc. The only difference was Eddie would soon be taking off that list and the list of the living.

Spotting the car he hung back about two and half car lengths, and carefully aimming his golden .50 with silencer attached. Out of sight he fire a shot into the rear passenger tire. Causing the car to jerk to the right, and forcing Eddie to pull it over. Pulling over as well to play the role a good samaritan. He cut the engine, dismounted his bike and walked over to the car. Casually approching the driver sidedoor he begains singing  "Hoi've got a lo-ve-ly bunch o' coconuts. There they are a-standin' in a row...." stopping only do to all the profane words he heard coming from Eddie's car. Figuring that the car was fitted with bullet proof glass, Chase not on the window to only receive no reply. Waiting a moment or two he tapped again, and this time the window rolled down mid way. Hello sir are you alright? I  was behind right before you had that blowout. Everthough his act of kindness was false, it was met with a verbal lashing. Look Arshhole! I don't need any help I just got off the phone with AAA, you can go on your way. The tinted window began to go back up was quickly stopped by the barrel of Chase's desert eagle. tsk, tsk, tsk Eddie I was only trying to help you. Did you really have to be so harsh? well now you'll have an eternity to think it over. As the words left his lips, two bullets hurled themselves from the chamber of his gun. One stirking inbwteen Eddie's eye, and the second peicing right through his heart.

To finish his act as he conceals his gun, Chase waves to Eddie in a friendly gesture and walks back to his bike finishing the song. "boom, boom, boom. Big ones, small ones, some as big as yer 'ead! ..." He then gets on his bike that spings to life as he revs the engine and speeds off yelling the last line of the song, "Give 'em a twist, a flick o' the wrist, that's what the showman said!"

Two hours later in a suit at the Hilton in Marina Del Rey

Sitting in a chair next to the bathroom, that had not only the vent running but also the shower. Chase finishing up cleaning his guns called in, This is Roven, I reget to inform anyone that was betting on Eddie joining the Inc. That early today he had fatal car trouble and wont be passing go and collecting 200 dollars. Hanging up the phone he then loaded the clips and chambered a bullet in each of his guns. Holding his favorite golden plated firearm in his left hand, he began to tap the barrel against his head while thinking about the twins he had just killed 5 hours before he took out Eddie. Ivana and Natalya Markov, despite being one of the branded they continued to take jobs from different orginizations. Their greed and lust for money was truely their down fall in Chase's eyes. He chuckled to himself as he remembered the looks on their faces after they realized who he was and that he posioned them by merely shaking their hands. All it took was a thin layer of synthetic skin fitted to his hand and coated with a fast acting posion that could be transfer through skin contact alone. His chuckling was silenced by a knock on his door, followed by a voice saying "Housekeeping!" Aiming his gun at the center of the door he wait. The voice echoed through the room again "Housekeeping!" before the door began to open but only partly only to have a small canister through in the room. A thin yellow gas started to emit from it filling the room. Moving swiftly, Chase entered the bathroom and close the door, stuffing towel in the opening above and below the door to prevent the gas from leaking into the room.

Five mintues had passed as Chase stood with a wet towel over his nose and mouth, using it has a poormans gas mask. Beleiving that was enough time seeing the size of the room for the gas to dissipate. He slowly opened the door and and began to walk out the bathroom. With his gun aimed out infornt of him he was soon cut off before his whole body pass through the frame. The sound of a gun shot followed but the shattering of glass rang in the room as Chase's arm was slamed into a wall. Then before he could react he was sent stumbling back into the shower doors by pin pointed punch to the center of his face. Stumbling back and blinking his eyes he caught hold of his sense enough to dodge the second punch and driving his elbow into his attacker's chest following up by tackling him into wall. Stumbling back to a vertcal state he realize the man that he just tackled was someone he use to work with in past, Timothy Figgaroa. Alright Figgs I know why your here but I must ask you one thing where is my Chocolate Milkshake and my death by chocalate cheesecake? With out a word Tim rushed him once more leading off with a right jab in succession of a left high knee. Chase turning only his torso felt the fist and arm slide across his chest as he hooked and grab his wrist with his left hand and blocked the knee with his right. Tim was very complished martial artist and specalized in knives and dagger. As his knee was blocked Tim knew from that from the spacing between Chase would never have the time to block, as he throw a hard left that sent Roven falling back having the bed break his fall. Laying there he soon felt a pair of rough and skined hands wrapped around his throat denying air into his lungs.  Struggling to free himself Chase wildly swung his arms trying to either hit Figgs or grab something that wasn't bolted down. Out the corner of his eye he saw his saving a grace. Grabbing awhole a thick bible, he slammed it into his attackers head. Finally free he gasped for air, and breathing heavily he said with a smirk on his face. Repent, repent I say foul demon.

Not amuse by his humor, Timothy drew to daggers and lunged at him. With a great and tenacity he sliced and cut at Chase. Though they seemed wild and furied by anger, each attempt was calculated to force once to move in a pattern. Chase remember this but still found himself with cuts and slices everywhere from his face to his midsection. By now the room had been complete trashed as the two continued on. Going for a final thrust Roven blocked shielded himself with the bible and jokingly said, With God by my side... well at least his book in front of me no evil can harm me. As he grabbed timothy's wrist and twisted over his head to his back while taking the other arm and twisting that normaling behind his back. Then holding both hands by he thumbs, Chase tied them together with a ziptie. Watching his  attack fight to get free, he kick the front of Tim's knees with a enough force to break the bones. As he fell back screaming in pain only being proped up by the bed. Looking at the bible with the in it, he held it to Tim's face. This is the Holy @#(%ing Bible if you live to to be like 1,000 and say hailmarys for very second of every day till you die I don't beleive you'll be foregiven... Smaking Tim with bible for good measure he finds his golden .50 and flips through the Bible. Oh! here it I always wanted to do cause Sam Jackson is like my hero and sh!t. He cleared his throat and aim the barrel of the gun at Figg's head and recited "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. " Then pulled the trigger. Man that is some cold stuff to say to person before offin' them but it sounds so cool!. Tossing the Bible he picks up his phone and hits redial, and while still breathing heavily he only said. Timmy Figgs is standing out in front of the pearly gates now. Then hanging up the phone he left the room leaving the door wide open, as he went after his next target.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Acer

Name: Secret
Alias: Acer
Height: Secret
Weight: Secret
Hometown: Secret
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Current Location: London, England.

The night was still young, and a shady basement nightclub will be the setting for this particular short story. The music was glaring drowning out any chance of a normal everyday conversation, thier in the corner of this club in the shade of darkness sat two men in suits, both out of place, they looked like they belonged at a different type of party. One with champagne and caviar with the finest call girls at there side but hear amidst the ear bleeding noise was peace and tranquilty, a peace that only came when the nightmares were pounded away, the past in a moment forgotten. These two men had visited the same club for the past 2 weeks, becoming quite frendly. The talk was usual amongst men, in that there was no conversation well not the real kind that you would find between two lovers who had just met for the first time. Course these two men knew alot about eachother but one knew more than the other.

"So..........Acer all this time the man i was hunting was sitting at my side all along" The man spoke in a soft irish accent, he was fairly old but had a youthful glow not often seen in a man of his age.

Acer looked at the man, as more and more people were packing the club to its core, a smile on his face as he finished that first refreshng glass of carlsberg beer, the taste so pure. The first one was allways the best kind of like the first kill no matter how many you take out and for what reason, good or bad it's alays the first you remember most.

"Hm you finally found out, your good of course i was expecting you to figure it out much quicker" He winked, as he could see the frustration building up in the man's eyes, sweat dropping from his brow. Acer had known all this time who the man was, he could have taking him out at any time but were was the fun in that, it was better to play the opponent before dealing that killer blow.

"You knew all this time, i always knew you were good but this you've improved since your early days, and a new look no wonder it took this long to find you"

Acer looked at him and never stopped smiling, even he began to smile. It was a game of life and death but it was amusing none the less. It was fun. Maybe if the entries weren't so limited the two could have been friends maybe even partneres but the world is never that kind, and neither is the INC. "It's wonderful what science and technology can do, how i could change my apperance like this" Suddenly the man drew a gun and pointed at Acer's chest. He moved in closer as as did the gun as it dug into Acer's chest, no one noticed what was going on, they were all busy dancing, flirting and being drunk to even care what the two in the corner were doing. His brown eyes looked down at the weapon, a silencer was attatched. A real professional at work, it would appear as though Acer had been fooled. As the man pulled the trigger, nothing happened. Again and again but the gun had just stopped.

"Like i said it's wonderful what technology can do" In a quick moment, as the man was distracted Acer knocked his hand away and moved in close, his arms wrapping around his neck before he silently broke it. No one noticed, and even if they did see it to them it would have appeared to be a hug. Acer layed him down, making it appear as though he was drunk and had passed out. Acer knew the police would not find him, he left no prints because he had none. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a knife and stabbed the man leaving it in. The knife was that of Rachel Essex another target, but she would have to wait. Acer left the club and began walking, takig out his phone.

"I'm afriad Mr Wesely wont be joining us for the remainder of the story"

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Homicide

Time:8:45pm

The door to an old, dirty, apartment building slammed open as two figures were seen embracing each other, a woman with light brown hair, and a dark tanned body with a Asian man, pitch black hair and a yellowish skin tone. The two were locked in a kiss, their bodies pressed tightly together as they made their way inside the living room, never separating from each other. Finding their way to the sofa the two separated from their kiss, the man's hazel eyes filled with lust as he laid the woman down below him, never taking his eyes off of her as she continued to look at him, her baby blue eyes locked with his. The two then pressed their lips upon each others as heavy breathing could be heard coming from the couple. The man's hand slowly moving up to the women's skinny jean pants, getting ready to slip them off her as the girl had her hands tangled in the mans hair, pulling his head as downward as she could. Right before the man was about to unbutton them the two gasp for air, as he sat up, pulling his shirt over his head, showing off his well toned body as well as the scars that told stories of his past.

As he began to lean downward once again, his eyes suddenly bulged open as he began to cough, gasping for air, he pushed his hands against his throat as it began to tingle and burn. Sitting up from the couch, beginning to blink his eyes furiously as they began to irritate him, turning red, his eyes began to water, tears coming from his eyes as he shook his head back and forth, groaning in pain as he stumbled off the couch, tripping over his own feet and was sent smashing on his wooden coffee table, breaking it into two. With foam now spewing from his mouth the girl stood up from the couch casually with a smirk on her face, her cherry red lipstick smeared across her mouth as she turned her head and spat out a small plastic punctured vial onto the mans body,his eyes now turned to the back of his head as his body began to jerk around violently.

"Awww whats wrong Paul? Are you feeling a bit sick?" The woman chuckled as she pulled away her light brown hair, showing it was a wing that was really hiding her dark raven hair. The man wasn't able to reply, gargling on his own saliva as the girl then bent down, grabbed the shirt he pulled off and rubbed it against her face, reviling her pale white skin. "I knew you would be easy... I just didn't realize how easy, rather a disappointment, I was expecting more of a fight." Once taking all the make up off it was shown to be none other than Homicide, she began to walk up to Paul, still laying on the ground, barely breathing, his body unable to move on its own. "I know you can still hear me. So before you go deaf, I should let you know, that Murder Inc. Sends their regards." She then knelt down to the ground and pressed her knee upward against his abdomen, forcing all the air out of his lungs, and slowly suffocating him. "You know, sarin is the only type of poison I'm immune to, but its also a type of poison, that that doesn't kill quickly, but from what I heard, those who are poisoned wished they did pass instantly."

The struggle of him breathing was like music to her ears, she slowly bent downward,whispering in his ear. "By the way, your a crappy kisser.If I would have known that, I would have killed you off sooner." With that she got back up, collected her things that had her DNA on and packed them inside a trash bag. Going into his kitchen she went through his things and grabbed some vodka and a lighter. Pouring the liquid inside the trash bag she then lit it on fire, watching the red and orange flames engulf the bag in a blaze. Walking over back to Paul she continued pouring the little vodka left in the bottle across his apartment, leading up to his body where she poured the last few drops all over his face. Tossing the bottle against the wall she walked towards the door  and snatched some car keys that were hanging by the door.

Walking outside and along the parking lot of the complex a window that's on the fifth story suddenly burst out into flames as pieces of glass smashed into the ground. People could be hear yelling in fear as she flipped off the alarm to a slick, black, BMW M3 Convertible with than leather seats and the top already pulled down. Sliding in she pulled out her cellphone and began to dial as she turned the car to life. With the engine roaring she pressed on the gas, the tires squealing as she shot out of the parking lot and right to the freeway. "Yes, Alex again, Paul Black has been cut out of the family tree." She smirked as she looked down at the map for her next victim in San Diego, California.

Lethal Weapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lethal Weapon

Monday  7:00 pm

A bullet Whizzed past her head as,  she zig zagged between cars on the freeway on her motorcycle, a trio of the branded had  found her and they were out for her head. “I really Effed up this time” she said. Traffic on the freeway Halted as  the Police were involved, Bullet’s continued to whiz passed her head, but she just kept her eyes on what was head of her. She came upon an opening in-between two trucks, glancing at the under layer she decided to slide under the belly of the truck get to the far right hand lane.

She was safe from the bullets because of the trucks. She smiled inside her helmet that is until she was rammed from behind by a car, the impact sent her flying forward skidding across the freeway, causing her to get massive bruises a broken arm and road rash. The glass on her helmet had broken, but she was able to kip up, just enough to get the picture.

Cops with their guns drawn, her enemies parked right behind them and in-between them was multiple parked cars with leaking gasoline. She had one shot but it had to be quick, quickly removing tyranny from its holster she leaned back and fired it at the gas causing an explosion the flames rushed up knocking the police and the branded backwards.  Shooting the gas that was the closest to the branded caused the cars to explode killing the members whom were in the car.

Kelly felt the pain running through her legs, she was overwhelmed by it, and she gritted her teeth. The pain caused tears form in the corner of her eye however, people can survive life, and people survive wars so she should survive this.

Kelly ran towards the guard rail and jumped over, she rolled down a hill until she came to the bottom of a ravine like valley by traveling down here she could walk straight into California.

Tuesday 8:00pm… San Diego

Kelly was taking a shower, she needed to wash up, and she hadn’t taken a shower since Odessa Texas. She rubbed the cloth over her body as the refreshing water drenched her body. Her battle scars visible her body had seen a lot of torment over her years but she still lived on. She cut the water off and slowly moved out of the shower and into the Mirror. From there she saw man just barley in the fog, she couldn’t help but let out a scream he grabbed her across her mouth and smacked her with the back of the pistol.

“aye aye  now Kelly… you’re not as tough as you seem when you’re not in the red suit” Kelly cocked back and spit right in the man’s face. He grabbed his pistol and once again smacked her across the face. He moved in close, Kelly knew what was happening, it had happened to her once before. He stroked her hair, he caressed her body. He then smelled the top of her forehead, and then he rubbed his blade against the side of her face, he then spoke. “I’m going to enjoy this” he removed his tie from his shirt and wrapped it around Kelly’s neck. He made sure it was tied tight. He then removed a machine that was the latest project of “Sha” he placed the machine on his head and then placed one on Kelly. In this sense Kelly could see what he could see….she could see herself. The whole scene made her scream like an insane woman. He threw Kelly on to the Bed, and began to thrust, pulling the tie each time, and continued until there was no air for Kelly. The last image Kelly Had was of her laid out on the bed.

The man set the house on fire, however one of Kelly’s neighbors saw the flames rushed in and saved her.

Kelly awoke in the hospital, with a powerful migraine, she couldn’t stay, soon the police would ask questions and then link her to the multiple deaths she caused.  She decided to run and track down her attacker.

Friday 3:00 am

Kelly’s attacker comes home and finds a note:

“Hello good sir, why I do agree that your talents are great for Murder Inc. I don’t think your family will like your enrollment... Your Kids are at the Bay…and its High tide…Your wife is in the Sewers,” the man sped half way across town to the bay where he found another Note.

“Such a Noble Husband saving your kids giving them a chance to live…I lied your kids and your wife are together…”

The kids and mother were tied to a pipe in front of an opening; they were squirming while Kelly just stands there and watched them. She could hear the manhole opening so she disappeared. The man sat right in front of his Family and tried to free them however Kelly attacked him from behind. He fell forward and looked into Kelly’s eyes; she looked back giving a deadly viper stare. She taped him to another pipe, she removed the exact device he used on her and placed it on Him. “What’s your name….Ken?”  She then took the second device and placed it on the family.

Moving over to the grate she opened it and pressed a button a huge force of moving steam came through and boiled the family. She seemed to enjoy the screams of Ken. “Your screams Ken…are almost orgasmic” Kelly looked at Ken with a sadistic viper- like look she walked up to him and sealed her kill with a kiss. She slit his throat and then escaped.  Once back on the surface she phoned in to the other members.

“this is Kelly….I’m in san Diego…and I’m still alive.”