Apocolypse Now

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The came in swarms. A massive fleet of attack vessels with plenty of ground troops to spare. They are called the Lyts, and they have no mercy. In there ignorance, the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club made a deal with the Lyts and helped them track down and kill most of the worlds Hero population, those who weren’t killed, where captured. But as the Heroes fell, the Lyts turned on the Hellfire Club, imprisoning them as well.

With no one to stop them, the Earth was soon turned into an apocalyptic waste land. Several years have past and the Lyts now rule the world with an iron grip.

In this rpg, Heroes, Villains, and Neutrals must all work together to bring down the Lyts. Everyone will start out in a massive Prison Camp in Canada. There is some sort of energy dome that engulfs the camp, preventing the use of your powers.

The Lyts: The Lyts will ALL be NPC controlled. They have Super Human Strength and Futuristic Weapons (you may expand on that. Use your imagination) They have superior numbers and are battle tested, so don’t just kill 20 of em in one post.

(Think of the Lyts as a race of World War Hulks, with futuristic weapons)

Once you escape the Prison, its up to you. Will you chose to band together as an underground resistance, or will you simply flee, the choice is yours.

Normal Rules Apply

Any Questions can be asked in the Ooc:

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Northern California, a few days after the invasion...

Nobody was in some deep woods, up in the mountain. After the Lyts, had invaded, he had tried to fight them off, but wasn't able to stand alone and ran into hidding until he could regroup. Running out into the woods, he managed to stay hidden but he knew they were on his tail. Croutched down by a bush, body saw two of the Lyts walking towards him. Both were in fully armored suits with special helmet which allowed them to see in infared. He knew that they would soon find his location, but if he moved they would hear him. As he watched, they started to get closer to him. Suddenly from behind he felt a shock in his back. Electricty surged through his spine, and as this happened he let out scream. The shock sent him flying forward a couple of feet, where it landed limp on the ground. Another Lyt came from behind where Nobody was, holding a staff with an eletric charge at the tip. Nobody watched as the Lyts closed hin on him, but couldn't move. Soon his vision started to become blurry and the blacked out.

The next day, at a Camp in Canada... Slowly, Nobody's eyes came into focus on the location around him. He was laying on the ground of some sort of outside jail. As he gazed up, he noticed the sky was blocked out by some massive energy dome around the Camp. He slowly pulled himself to his feet, his back was still sore where the staff had hit him the day before. As he got up, Nobody noticed that he could see his hands, in full color. He looked at his shirt and jacket as well. All of it was completely visible, and as he noticed this he tried to form some energy in his hands. But nothing would come out. Nobody looked around and saw one of the Ltys, walking over to it he asked, "Whats going on here? Where are my powers?" Without saying a word, the Lyts swung its staff downwards hit Nobody in the leg and sweeping them out from under him. As he was falling the Lyt the shoved the staff forward, hitting him in the chests. The blow knocked him backwards, where he tumbled on the ground. Nobody got back up on his feet and looked around. Everyone here appeared to be "normal", not that he noticed it. The Lyts must have developed a way to shut them off. Nobody thought to himself, "Now the question is, can we turn them back on?"

Present...
Post Edited:2007-12-18 15:11:00

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The ground was covered in snow as small groups huddled around camp fires. The Prison Camp was full of the sick and dying, as food and water where scarce. There where no sides in here, no such thing as good and evil, the only thing that mattered was survival. It had been almost three years since the invasion, three years since the world had been turned inside out. Some people lost hope, others did what they had to do to survive. As an elderly man dropped to the ground, still clutching his chest, a horde of people descended upon him stripping him down to nothing.

Boots! I got boots! Looking to trade, anyone? Boots!

Gambler simply shook his head as he watched the old man die cold and alone. It may have seemed cruel, but it was a way of life now. Turning back to the fire, he continued to warm his hands. He was old now, his white hair matching that of the snowy ground. His face covered with scars, no doubt the result of his many escape attempts. But his mind was as sharp as ever, and even now, he plotted. There was a way out, and he would find it.

The Hellfire Club was more then just another group, they where family, and as such they stood by Gambler. The Lyts had grown over confident and lazy. Taken a small stick Gambler began to write something in the snow, so those close to him could see.

“Soon, we make our move.”

After a moment, when he was sure the others had seen his message, he casually used his foot to cover it up with snow.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

This day was the worst of the three years. Again the deep scars he had began to bleed all of them. The cold caused every new or old cut to bleed and bruise to hurt. He strove through it sticking close to his leader, the only man who kept his dumbass alive through the invasion. He was severely wounded during their first invasion and the fight the Hellfire gave them, he lost his right arm during that fight. The damn Lyts tearing it from its socket, and Gambler saved his sorry ass that day taking all the Lyts down as I fell to their power. Now i watch as a man is striped of his clothing to die cold. I cant let him dying slowly

DC gets up from next to gambler and puts his foot down onto the old mans neck and puts pressure releaving him of his slow and agonizing death. The world has changed and so have I.

DC notices the writing in the snow Gambler made and nods. Taking a walk around the camp surveying the sentries at every post. And returning and tell Gambler of each of their locations.

_Siren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By _Siren_

A few days ago It was a special day Bella, it had finally arrived. THE DEBUTANTE BALL! She had waited her whole life for this and it was finally here...she began to prepare what she was to wear. Her father had always seen her as the most important thing in the world. But she had a secret that she thought no one knew...........

As she stood in front of her mirror her faceface was glowing with joy. She looked down to see her hairbrush on the floor. She stretched out her arm and a cloud of pink sparkles shot forward and surrounded the brush, she then slowly levitated it towrd her.

Just then, her mother opened her bedroom door. Bella cringed with fright and lost control of her powers The brush dropped to the floor.

Her mother looked at her with tears in her eyes..."You look beautful" her mother had always dreamed of her daughter attending a debutante ball

Later that night she was in the middle of her well rehearsed dance routine when large men who looked out of place busted into the ballroom.

Immediatley she could sense they were looking for her..She ran out of the building but was caught by hiding soldiers.

TODAY

Bella sat in the prison....with tears roling down her face what if I never see my parents again

She pulled her hair down in front of her face and slouched into an angered position!

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Barguest

Nina played with her amulet in the firelight. It was of no use any longer, the voices in her mind were silent. Sometimes she'd mourn for her companions, she felt like they'd died, she felt so alone without their coaxing and guidance. She'd gotten so used to not having her thoughts to herself, she didn't feel right about the quiet in her head. Nina had become cold and reclusive; the day her connection to the other plane was severed was the day her humanity died.

She would sit and watch the other prisoners, getting her social interaction passively. The only other way she would interact was when she patched people up. She started doing that on the night of the invasion, it all started with one first aid kit. Time and lots of trial and error had made her a profficient self taught medic.

The tarnished silver of the celtic knot reflected dimly as it played between her fingers. Her amber eyes narrowed as she observed DC. He was flitting about alot, but always returning to that silver haired man. Part of her wondered about their reasons, part of her dismissed them entirely. She noticed the rawness of DC's wounds "He's gonna need a coagulant...or a dressing" she mused. Her detachment waned slightly as she realised she found the men familliar. A title entered her head "The Hellfire Club", She looked away with a start. She didn't want to recall any of that, their actions as The Hellfire Club had caused these events.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Golem

The wind whipped with a deafining howl through the camp. Golem had read a message written in the snow by another inmate, who's name escaped Golem. It brought a slower wind, almost a whisper stretching around the camp. He looked back at the Lyts who had captured him... tortured him... ripped all the metals off of his very bones. He was plastered in scars, and was ready to make some of his own. He picked up another stick and etched in the snow "Count me in." A thought brewed... this Auschwitz would soon be a memory, and the Nazis would be sorely regretting their moves.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Sitting around the fire trying to stay warm all RL could think of was how this came to be. He felt anger, he wanted to fight but he knew he was alone not really having any allies in the camp so he contained himself knowing that any sudden movement could provoke the Lyts. Remembering to himself when he got caught and seeing the Lyts take out dozens of people. They fight like cowards he thought. Suddenly, RL looks up and sees a crowd forming around the one they call Gambler. He quickly walks over and sees in the snow the words “Soon, we make our move.” "Could this be it, is a counterattack in the works" thinks RL. Seeing those words made all kinds of emotions run through his body but he kept cool. The only emotion that really stood out to him was a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time....Hope!

_Siren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Siren_

Bella tried to compose herself as to look fearless..She got up and tried to walk across the encampment...her legs began to buckle under pressure...she fell straight to the ground....as soon as a tear dripped from her eye, the cold, dry winds froze it before it shattered to the floor!

She tried to get up once more I miss my family...and I won't die here

She stood up wearing what used to be her dress for the ball, now ripped and tattered resembling a glamoured jungle man outfit...Bella began speaking to her self listen you eejit, you can do this NO one can stop you!

She regained a little strength..and continued walking she looked at all the pale faces....and the bodies struggling to survive

She walked past a group of people looking at her like they were to kill her!....

She dragged her feet along hoping to find some shimmer of life over death.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

By now word had spread throughout the camp. They were going to escape this hell hole or die trying. Darkchild had already made his usual rounds and gathered vital information as to the movements of the Lyt guards. More and more people started to gather around Gambler,

“Some of you know me, some of you don’t. What we where before, none of that matters now. Whatever happens from here on out, we stand a better chance of survival if we work together. Understand? We stick together, we survive.”

Gambler knew he could depend on Darkchild, even in his current state. But getting the heroes to trust him would pose a bigger problem. The plan however, was fairly simple. Besides the armed guards walking the camp, there where four sharp shooters stationed in towers located at each corner. Two teams would be needed. The first team, would cause a diversion, while the second took down the guards on patrol.

“I’m gonna need some volunteers. Darkchild is going to lead thee assault on the patrol guards. I cant stress this enough, you must take them by surprise, it’s the only way your going to be able to take them down. Show no mercy for you shall receive none. Once you have there weapons, you’ll then supply cover fire for the rest of us, as we set fire to the base of the sniper towers. I shall lead this assault. I’m not gonna lie, this is nothing short of a suicide mission, but I’d rather die a thousand deaths then spend one more night in this prison.”

The crafty Cajun stepped back and let the speech and the severity of the moment wash over the prisoners. He quickly located Nina and pulled her off to the side.

“Look Nina, I know you can fight, I know you want to fight. But your our only medic, if by some miracle we actually make it out of this, we’re going to need your expertise. What I’m saying is, lay low, take cover and hide, please. Your to important to be lost in the beginning stages of this uprising. I hope, I hope you understand.”

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild listened to his instructions. "Suicide mission?" a smile Gambler nor anyone else hasnt seen in 3 years graced his face. "Its been a while since i heard those words." Clenching his fist in front of his face he slams his fist to the ground. "I may be damn near human now but i still know how to fight even with one arm."

Darkchild watches as Gambler leaves and goes to his first love Nina. He let the man go Darkchild had other things to deal with. DC walked over to the new man to grace their group of outsiders in the camp. "I hear your name is RL extending his left arm out my name is Darkchild or simply DC. I have something i will need from you when this starts."

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Golem

Golem ripped a strip of cloth from his shirt and tied it aroun his head in a show of determination. "Listen Gambler, I'm hellbent on breaking out of this camp. I mean by any means necessary. I want to go with Darkchild on the assault. You have not only my muscle, but my loyalty." As Gambler left, Golem's mind set onto a laser like focus. "This is the time," Golem thought as the wind again whipped past. An omen of pain. Oh, how they would suffer for his imprisonment.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Rl shakes the hand of Darkchild "So this is it" RL says "the day we fight back, you have my full cooperation"

_Siren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Siren_

Bella found a place to sit and began to position her body into the lotus position.....She began reapating Buddhist mantras, although she is catholic. Okay, you're going to get out of here even if you die trying

The cold wind forced her body to shiver....Alright girlie, it's now or never, you weren't designed for this life\

She was unaware of the others plans to escape, as she paced around the room, she caught glimpse of other prisoners

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkchild

Leaning in close to Renegades ear he whispers "When this starts many of these people have no clue how to use a weapon or to fight. And i can tell just by who you are that you can do both, i myself can do both one armed or not the guards wont stand much of a chance if we surprise them. The way to do so is come up behind them and just releave them of their weapons any other attempt would end in death. You are the gun man in this mission in my group understood. Once you have a gun i can take out the rest of them in a fight even without my powers."

He gets up from sitting next to Renegade and nods at the young solider. He walks back to the fire and awaits Gamblers return for more orders.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Barguest

The speech had been inspiring, though it felt like one of "those" speeches. The way he stood, the way they listened, it was like the beginning of a last stand. Gambler's resolve and pride were infectious, his defiance lit fires in her fighting spirit. The people stirred, some were sure, others afraid, and still others were chomping at the bit to get started. To be set upon the guards like crazed hordes. DC was clearly one of them.

"I’d rather die a thousand deaths then spend one more night in this prison.” she could feel the sentiment, like it had a life of its own.

Nina looked into his strange dark eyes, his gaze unsettled her, but his voice and charming manner soothed her into compliance. She felt a little cheated, when he mentioned burning the towers she felt a yearning to start the blaze. But she knew his logic was sound. She nodded, her raven hair shone in the crackling fire light.

Nina took cover in a shadowy recess, the act of concealment reminded her of Wisp. The deft white wolf, the fleetness of her white form. All gone now, but still a beautiful memory.

A worry surfaced, what if it all went badly? What if she was the only one left? To be found by the Lyt, alone, unprotected. The idea sent a shudder through her body. She clasped her hands together and rested her hands on them, as if in prayer. She waited in the dark. "I can't be the one to die alone...so succeed"

Vertigo Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vertigo Legend

Joseph Vertigo had been imprisoned since the second day of the invasion, he didnt know how long he was in this camp, but it was long enough for his mercenary buddy Logan to start losing his mind. Joseph and Logan's weapons were taken and hidden in an armorythree miles away from the prison and left with their light body armor. In the bowl below him was a small cluster of rice, not enough to satisfy three days of no meals. He too his small silver spoon and scooped up the little cluster and swalled it.

"Well i'm done, what about you Logan?"

Logan's eyes glowed bright orange, he was the last of his kind, an Arcryn. He kept twitchin and finally got the control to shovel the rice into his mouth. Vertigo knew Gambler's plan and didnt think it was going to work, Joseph had other plans of escape. For weeks, he had been diggin a whole underneath the wooden shack where he rested and now it was nearly completed wich it extended half a mile out of the prison walls.

The two left their table to confront the other mercenaries Vertigo met while he lived in this hell hole. They all knew the plan, tonight they would sneak through the tunnel and head for the armory to regain their weapons and maybe some transportation.

"This is it, we leave at 10:30 and once we get out, there is no quitting or i'll kill you all personally."

They all agreed and went their seperate ways to spend possibly their last hours within the camp.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Constantine

Cons eyes slowly opened, he could feel the cold blood trickling down his face, god that hurt. He took a cloth out his pocket and wiped the blood off his face until his hand was stopped by a gentle woman, Savanna, Scott first met her four years ago when he worked with the Lyt he helped kill her parents, correction he killed her whole family, if it was not for her hiding in the attic the probability is she would be dead too. Savannas power is invisibility, may not be useful here but it helped her stay alive when she was out there. Scott let her take the cloth from his hands she wiped the blood away and cleaned the cut on his head, it hurt a little bit when she touched it but the soft gentle touch of her hands overpowered the hurt, they created a bond between each other many people questioned why, so did Scott but there was a bond. After they were all forced into what Scott calls his half family, he kinda brought her n as a...well Scott isn't quite sure but it is something special. He watched Savanna grow up, she is twenty now, when they first met she was only sixteen. She had become the sweet loving young lady she is...even living in this place. Hell. Scott hadn't felt that the blood had gone his eyes were closed and he was thinking, as Savanna bent down Scott could smell her sweet scent, lovely. She brushed her relaxing hands across his scarred face. He had lost count how many times he tried to brake free. His latest try was yesterday and all though he has been overruled overpowered he still had hope he knew someday they would brake free. Savanna stopped brushing his face and just held her hands on his cheeks Scott was always cold and yet in this freezing place Savanna was always warm, she bent down and kissed his forehead and whispered something Con could not quite make out. Even though he was thirty with all those bangs to his head, all the scars he has, he had started to lose his mind. Hope and Savanna kept him sane, he knew someday he would be free. Savanna got back up Scott's eyes were open now and she was staring down at him, he looked up into her sparkling blue diamonds and smiled, she smiled gently back. She stood up and said "hope you feel better" just loud enough for Scott to hear. Savanna took a lat look at Scott before walking off to help someone, all though they created a strong bond he knew deep down, way inside her loving heart there was some hate for him, she would never entirely forgive Scott for killing her entire family. Two brothers, a little sister and her parents, now dead because of him and now he's all Savanna has got left. Scott knew how she felt, he had been their, but he got his revenge killed his parents killer and regretted it everyday since. Five years he had to hide under a name not his, it was murder. Scott carried on watching Savanna a walk he had some kind of love for her but neither knew what it was yet. Scott stood up and tried to find Gambler and DC there had to be a plan to get out, old trusty Gambler was always thinking.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As Gambler made his way back to the fire, and the uprising, he noticed the shady Vertigo and his pack of shallow mercenaries. There tunnel was no secret, the entire camp knew about it. But Gambler wasn’t about to sneak away in the dead of night like some rat. He would confront the Lyt head on. A true warrior did not fear death, but embraced it. Placing one hand on Darkchild’s shoulder, he nodded.

“Tis time o’l friend. I’ll see you on the other side.”

And with that, two of the prisoners started a tussle in the far corner. The Lyt guards began to point and laugh. To them it was entertainment. Gambler and a small band of people grabbed there sticks from the fire, and made there way to the nearest tower. Casual, they set blaze to the base and hurried on to the next one. Just as they had lit the second tower, one of the guards yelled out.

FIRE!!! FIRE!!!

The first tower was all but completely engulfed in flames. Shots started to rain down as the group pushed on to the third tower. Weaving back and forth they ran at full speed. Bodies where dropping left and right, if Dc and his group didn’t act fast, the uprising would be short lived.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Renegade Lantern

RL receives his orders Darkchild and complies. He chooses one of the Lyt guards and beings to study his movements as if he was a predator stalking his prey. He sees how they hold their weapons which were foreign to any human being. How they communicate with each other. He takes all this into account and patiently waits for he knew that he was in for the fight of his life, the fight for his life and he would be prepared.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Darkchild

DC saw his chance and nodded to Renegade and screamed "Charge while thinking so much for surprise"

Dc went straight for the patrol guards jumping into the air and kicking down two while the rest were sent after him. He picked up the twos guns and fired only to be sent backwards from the force of the guns. "Oh sh!t....RENEGADE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!" DC slid his left arm under one of the guards legs and lifted up sending the guard into the air just over the ground, he then came down hard onto the guards gut with his elbow. Blood spilled from the guards mouth.

DC is shot in the shoulder by one of the guards. He charges this guard and does a spinning kick and kicks the guard a few feet back. He gets up and along with a number of other guards corners and surrounds DC. Looking down at the gun and at the ensuing chaos of his groups attack he said one thing "F@ck it" he rips off a piece of the gun and tosses it at one of the guards. It explodes in the guards hand taking out two of them while the other charge DC.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Walkingstone

FIRE!!! FIRE!!!

Glancing up from the corner she was huddled in, Eryn watched as a group started fights and setting fire to things. More fighting, she thought with a sigh. Tugging the rag of a shawl around her shoulders, she bounced to her feet and scanned around. More fighting meant more injuries, which meant Nina would be helping patch people up.

Eryn bit her lip looking around for her only friend in here. Most people tended to avoid the overly sweet and cheerful girl because they found her attitude to it all totally unfathomable, but really she could never find much to be mad about, she was just glad to be alive each day. With a bounce, she skidded off to see if she could find Nina.

Vertigo Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vertigo Legend

Vertigo and the other Mercenaries stood by their shack, watching the uprising. They didnt even wanted to join in and die when they were needed at command in Berlin. Vertigo looked at the guards that werent in the battle, they had their weapons aimed at the Mercenaries, and all he did was smile at the guards.

"We should probably leave sooner than expected because if anyone is captured, they'll lock us down in chains in the night."

One by one, each mercenary went into the shack and closed the door. Together they lifted a few floor boards and started climbing in the hole, but something was wrong, Logan was missing. Off in the distance, Vertigo could hear logan screaming and yelling that the mercenaries are escaping.

"Hurry up, we gonna get company soon"

One of the Lyts came in basting everything that was moving, one of the projectiles hit Vertigo in the chest, thankfully the guards never took his armor. He ran up to the Lyt and grabbed his weapon and threw it down the hole. Vertigo quickly grabbed the guard's neck and attempted to snap it. The guard easily pushed him off and jumped ontop of Vertigo, the thing was uglier up close than anything Vertigo ever saw.

"get off you ugly mother..."

Suddenly a blast was heard and the Lyt stopped moving, one of the mercenaries found out how to use the weird weapon and saved Verigo. Tey escaped into the tunnel and made sure they covered their escape by using the weaon to bring down some of the tunnel behind them. They were free.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Constantine

Oh crap Con thought he had just got the brief. Well any escape plans good for him, he ran at a guard full pelt and speared him into a wall, no doubt his back was hurt but who cared? he punched the villain around the face knocking him out before taking his gun and shooting the poor bugger in the head, your son/father isn't coming home today...sorry Scott checked for a knife as well, lucky him a classic Rambo styled one, this was not of their make but stolen. He took the futuristic gun shooting every poor Lyt F@cker he could see, Savanna? where is Savanna? there behind a shed she had been taken he was trying to rape her behind a shed obviously he didn't quite get it how riots worked. She was crying "not on my watch he shouted throwing the knife into the thugs eye he fell backwards screaming in pain, but Scott wasn't finished yet. Savanna first though, she was on the floor crying, He picked her up and kissed her cheek telling her it was ok her trousers were ripped, this was the second time this had happened. He gave her his long brown jacket and the gun "take this and follow Gambler, you know how to shoot i trained you best i could "i'm sorry" she tried to say "don't worry it is not your fault now go. She ran off and Scott turned to the raping Lyt "Hello...you know what you did wasn't nice" he smiled a sick smile then screams and shouts of pain, then spurts of blood came from behind the shed. It wasn't a nice site.

_Siren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Siren_

Bella was a stranger to fighting, but years of CHEER and GYMNASTICS prepared her for the battle to come.

The sound of a breaking stick caught her attention..She turned her head and saw a guard, she raised her hands above herr head, and placed her body in a graceful position, she began to do a series of cartwheels, backflips, and fromt handsprings.... On her last flip she stuck one of her legs out and caught the handcuffs on the guards belt

She whipped it around and cuffed her legs together....Thanks man She began to spin very gracefully yet quickly she jumped over the guardthe chain inbetween the cuffs caught the gaurds neck..

With a fiery look in her eyes she choked the guard to death.......reaching in her old, tattered purse she pulled out some lipstick and applied it

This is my last day in the hell hole

She kissed the guard on the forhead leaving a well formed red lipstick stain on his dead body.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Barguest

The sound of artillery shook her from her reverie; plasma heated charges studded into the dirt and kicked up snow and ashes. She looked up to see Eryn across the confinement area. People were falling left and right, some were prisoners, some were guards. She heard cries of pain and anguish, and was moved to react.

She took her scarf off and waved it at the girl, Eryn carried the other half of the medical supplies. They were going to need the whole lot. The girl's had bonded in the compound, they had common roots; they were both former British citizens. Eryn was the closest thing she had to a companion, but she thought of her more as a nurse.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Walkingstone

Eryn waved one hand in response to Nina as she skidded past the battle raging around her. One explosion showered her with burning embers and she pulled her shawl over her head. The bag of medical supplies she carried had been collected in the three years they'd been there, either by their own ingenuity or by saving scraps of clothing to make bandages where they could. It wasn't much, but it helped.

Another volley of plasma rounds ploughed into the scattering inmates as Eryn tried to dash across an open space. She was almost to Nina when she heard the distinctive whistle of a plasma grenade spiralling toward her but before it could hit, she was thrown from her feet.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" said the man who'd driven her to the floor. A second later she ducked as the explosion tore the world apart, deafening her and blinding her with light. The hands that had held her down now clung to her with something more urgent and as the smoke cleared, she could see why. The man was cringing away from his leg, which lay in tatters from the knee down.

"Nina!" Eryn yelled as she cradled him. "Need you here!"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The Wolf smiled his wicked smile, riddled with fangs perfect for tearing into ripe, alien flesh. He ran through he crowd of prisoners, ripping apart any who got in his way. He didn't care whether they were Lyt or Hero. The only ones he wouldn't lay a claw on were the Hellfire. He could tell by their scents which prisoners were safe, and which were mice meat. He couldn't harm the Hellfire. He had to protect them at all costs, such was his calling. He was The Hellhound, protector of the Inner Circle. Nothing could stray him from his duty, ever-present in his mind.

The Wolf's black claws dug deep into a Lyt's foreign hide, squirting out a substance The Wolf guessed was their blood. He caught some on his clawtips and let it drip into his gaping maw. Mmmmm...the tiny droplets danced in his mouth, driving him into a frenzy. All he wanted was more of it. More of the dark substance that he craved, more chaos, more death. This was what he lived for. The Wolf didn't kill because he needed to, he killed because he liked to. Even then, as he darted inbetween raging turmoil and rotting corpses, he was smiling on the verge of maniacal laughter. His black fur shimmered and swayed, the last thing those within swiping distance would see before a gruesome death.

The Wolf slashed, and broke, and tore, and mutilated his enemies. He was quick, going or the throat or something. A simple slash of his claws and he would have a new meal in the morning. I am Ripper, The Wolf thought, Tearer, Slasher, Teeth in the Darkness. I am The Wolf! The Wolf marveled in his poetic genius.

"You know you just stole that from Beowulf." The irritating voice that sometime came to The Wolf in the back of his mind said. It sickened him everytime he heard it. It was the young aggravating voice of Scott Wolfman, whose body served as The Wolf's vessel. The Wolf was the dominant psyche, but, unfortunately, Scott could still be heard to him.

"Shut it, wimp. I didn't steal nothing." The Wolf snarled back to Scott mentally. Satisfied that he had done his job, The Wolf went on in aiding the uprising against the Lyts. He dodged plasma rounds, The Lyts' ammunition of choice that hurt almost more than silver. Then, a scent came fluttering to his nose. It smelled of the Inner Circle and of Hellhound, like himself. Of Course! He knew who it was. It was his duty to protect them. Now he would fulfill that duty. Letting his nose guide him, he flew through the rage of battle, oblivious explosions ceasing to deter him from his course of action.

The Wolf halted, and viewed the scene before him. It was her, Nina, a member of The Circle he knew well. He stood his ground,awaiting his orders. He let down his head in the presence of The Inner Circle, and awaited her command.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By Final Arrow

Ever since his capture Arrow had sought to be left alone, Finally the trickster had met his match in his capture, They had lured him into battle, He had taken many of them down, But alas it was not enough, He watched from the side lines as his fellow Hellfire club made their attempt at escape, was this what his prey had felt like so many times, Beaten and down troden.

He watched as Eyrn called out for aid, More explosions came from around , Gambler was a leadr born and bred, He commanded his troops he was in his element, Nina had growen so much , Now a lady he recalled the young annoying pup that she once was, DC the tank a fighter to the bitter end and then of course Arrow!

"What am I doing", Looking down at his hands, he realised how weak he had become, Felling sorry for himself, when his friends needed him, Gambler and DC had always had his back and now he was letting them down, He began to raise from his seat, One of his capture looked at him and took aim, But before he could fire his gun hit the dust, But that was not the end, They where good fighters, Arrow and the man broke into a series of fighting stance before attacking, They flew at each other.

Punch was met with a block, Kicks with a dodge, The two of them battled for a moment, then it happend something Arrow had not felt in a long time, Death, She wrapped her fingers into his, As the man fell to the ground, It was like meeting an old lover and re kindling a lost connection, That sick smile reappeared as did the glint in the eyes, "Oh im back baby"

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira had not listned to the speech of Gambler,he had no intent of hearing such ludacris words.Akira watched as the rebellion took place,so much violence,something that he had tried to escape after getting captured.He sat on a wooden stool,listening to gunfire and yelling.He saw some die and some succesfully escape.

"You,get up!"

Cant you see?Im not doing anything,simply sitting here

The Lyt had approached Akira noticing that he wasnt rebelling,shining the light that sat on top the rifle he held.

Now get that light out of my face

Akira made sure he was heard,then quickly got up to pummel the man with an elbow,quickly taking the rifle,and sitting back down.He waited until the chaos was over.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Darkchild

Not receiving the back up he dearly needed DC took it into his own hands to gather enough guns for the uprising. He took the guns he had and unloaded them into the surrounding group of guards ducking down behind cover. After the flurry of gun fire died down he popped his head up one was still very much alive. He leaped from his cover and jumps over the boulder kicking the guard right in the face. The guard lies unconcious DC takes his gun as well the other guards guns and hangs them over his body as he makes his way back to the others. Many were in a fight with a Lyt Gambler was still setting fire to the towers while the groups did what they were told to, take out the guards and their guns. A Lyt solider comes up behind Darkchild and he turns "Sorry" he kicks it square in what they would count as testicles "I need to save the ammo." In the distance DC could see a fellow HFC it was...Arrow. He bolted to his friends position and noticed a Lyt coming up behind him he takes aim and fires a bullet that enters the back of its skull. He makes it to Arrow tossing him a gun "We need to take the other patrol guards out or we are never getting out of here" he says to Arrow

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Renegade Lantern

CHARGE

Once RL heard the order he gets up picks up a rock and swiftly makes his way behind one of the Lyt guard. When he gets there he hit him in the back of the head and beats him to a bloody pulp. This is not usually RL's style, he prefers to face his opponents head on but the stakes have been raised and his judgment has be clouded. RL, now a bloody mess looks up and sees DC wounded making his way toward other resisters and a squad of Lty guards chasing him. He makes a quick dash towards DC. As he nears he leaps off a log and delivers a flying knee to the closest guard to DC. The guard falls into a few other guards knocking them down. Their skin being more dense than ours injures RL right knee. He limps toward DC and the others and as he looks in the other direction he sees that to his dismay they were surrounded.
Post Edited:2007-12-18 19:21:17

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Golem

The Lyts and refugees were exchanging fire like a wild swarm of locusts burning through flesh. Golem had snapped a Lyt's neck as he stood solitary, stealing his gun. It was designed to only fire on prisoners, but a simple matter of crossing wires reversed that. Golem began to run an fire like a madman. He didn't know how much damage he was causing, but he saw a few dead Lyts from his hand. There was nothing but the gun for a moment, Golem was but a finger to pull the trigger.

Golem snapped out of his transe, and looked over at Cryo and Nina. "Get it in gear!" he shouted as he threw them two of the modified guns. Golem saw his target: the shield generators. He cocked the gun, and went Rambo on the machine. It shocked and sputtered as it died out, lowering the power dampening field over the battlefield.

"GAMBLER! BEATDOWN TIME!" screamed Golem as he absorbe the remains of the generator. Beatdown time indeed. The escape was at hand, and as sweet as candy. Golem crushed the head of a Lyt as he rallied around some troops. "GO!" he yelled as the bullets flared an so did the various superpowers.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Final Arrow

The tank like man came runing over just in time to blow the barins out of a guard sneaking up behind him "Hello old friend", Arrow caught the gun and threw the strap over his arm and bent over picking up two side arms and explosives of the two dead bodies around him, Gun fire shot out around him, These men where marks men, A shot grased Arrows right eye and crimson blood exploded on to DC face.

Arrow rolled back in pain , Blood tricked from the damaged eye, His sight had gone fuzzy, he could just make out DC firing back at them, "Son of a...." More shot rang out, He had no time, to think of the pain or the loss of sight in the right eye, He picked up the two side arms and began to fire back.

Arrow pushed up and was now back to back with DC, Firing into on coming guards, He was using DCa as a guide, The two men began to move in a cricle firing openly , Trying not to hit commrades, The pain had turned to numbness and Arrow smiled "Just like old times old friend, Just like old times"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild

"Just like old times" DC was holding two guns in his left hand. They were small enough to do so but packed a big wallop. he began firing into the sniper towers Gambler was unable or hadnt gotten into. Seeing an open gate DC turns around an pulls an explosive off of Arrows belt and sets it and tosses it at the gate.

BOOM

The explosive detonate creating a hole for everyone to get out of, but the first thing to do was to make it safe for the others to get through. Grabbing Arrow and ducking behind a boulder he says "Arrow we need to create a hole for the rest of the group to get through you ready, theirs three at six oclock and 5 at 12 figure i would tell you where exactly where they were. The 6 oclock is low the 12 is up high straight behind you. Ready on 3 1 ...2...3" And on 3 Darkchild and Arrow stood up and unleashed a hail of gunfire taking out all in the way of the gate.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Golem

Golem used his metal sheath to smash some guards against the wall, knocking then out. He also held open the gate, to ensure everyone's escape. All he had to do was wait for everyone to get out.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Final Arrow

Listening to the tragets as DC called them, he let his body flow, The gun kicked back like a mule each time he fired it, If he missed DC called the target again, But Arrow had only missed one shot so far, The two men knew each other well, knowing how someone will react in battle gives you a great advantage, Foot steps to the left.

Dc called another target at the same time, Using the back of his foot, He kicked the back of DC knee cap knocking him to one knee as a bullet flew over his friends head, At the same time he took the shot at the last sniper, As Dc killed the man on the left, Dc grabbed another explosive as did Arrow and threw it at the same place as before.

"your getting slow, Is it all the tacos!" Arrow had regained the full use of his left eye, But his right was beyoned repair, His black hair covered the open wound , "So what now!" Arrow knew that they must all work as a team , If not they would die and maybe someone knew how they took his powers and how he could get them back!

Post Edited:2007-12-18 19:38:35

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darkchild

As the smoke cleared the all the guards were down around the gate. He told Arrow where the guards weapons were, he also told him to get the sniper rifles since "Im a big guy and you are much skinnier, although becareful your paleness kinda sticks out like a sore thumb" he says with a smirk on his face.

When Arrow finished gathering the sniper rifles each had an arsenal on their bodies. "Alright time to go meet up with Gambler we need to find him now!"

Making their way to the middle of the camp DC noticed Gambler rather well. Since he was the only one alive still torching the towers. They make their way to Gambler "Sir we have made an exit we need to find the survivors and get out of here NOW!" proclaimed Darkchild as bullets whizzed past their heads.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chameleone

Danny was disoriented. Explosions were everywhere, and piles of rubble and splinters of wood littered the ground before him. He smelled smoke go through the slits in his face that he called a nose. The Lyts had a peculiar scent, but also one that was easily recognizable. Chameleone got to his feet, staggered a bit and started walking, slowly at first but picking up speed as he went along. The familiar scent of a Lyt trooper was near him. Danny was in no condition for close quarters fighting and decided to camouflage himself into the surroundings and sneak past any guards or any Hellfire who might “mistakenly” confuse him with a Lyt. Danny darted through plasma charges and grenade explosions, only to find another Lyt directly in front of him. It was too late to try to get away, he would have to fight it hand to hand. The Lyt warrior charged at him with the butt of his rifle, but Danny easily dodged it and jumped on the Lyt’s back, both of them falling to the ground, hard. The Lyt was on top of him. Danny’s claws came out and went directly for the alien’s eyes. He dug deep, so deep that he reached the other side of the skull. Warm blood flowed out of the eye sockets down Danny’s fingers and arms. He threw the creature on its side, camouflaged himself and continued on through the chaos. It was then that he saw a woman fighting off the Lyt’s using her voice. He walked up to her and came out of hiding. “Look lady, whoever you are, we have got to stick together to get out of this, or we’re going to be fried,” he said, his fangs showing through his teeth. She was a very beautiful woman, her red hair flowed down her back. “So, You with me

_Siren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Siren_

Bella looked at the creature...She walked toward him

The wild wind blew her hair all over the place. She grabbed his face and kissed him You can take that as a yes

The creature was different..but there was something about him My name is Bella

She began to walk away...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Copy

The start of the invasion

Copy had no idea what the hell had just happened. Al he knew was that alien space ship and alien forces were all over the planet earth. Copy knew he had to protect the people. And he did. He gave his life for them all but it was no use. The villains had Allie them selves with aliens and because of this the heroes were slaughtered. Copy was one the few who actual survived and he was put into a camp in Canada.

The Camp

During the invasion Copy watched as a lot of his best friends died right in front of his eyes. Even his loved ones were lost. He couldn't even bare to think about his love ones dieing. Everytime he hear about or even think about them he would just start crying. But the only good thing about the aliens was that they gave the villains exactly what they deserved. They betrayed and slaughtered them too. But the camp was one of the most difficult places to be at during this time. Some how the aliens were able to take away power with some sort of device. When Copy first entered the Camp he immediately lost all his werewolf powers and was looking like a normal human. He could use any of the powers he copied either. But that all changed when some lucky fool was able to take out this strange devise and everyone's powers returned. Copy became a werewolf and started slaughtering the aliens because he wanted revenge. But when Copy realized that this was a losing battle he had no choice but to retreat. He went into his German Shepard form hoping to be able to easily escape. He went into the dark ice cold forest. All he did was run and run and run.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chameleone

The woman was incredibly beautiful, her long red hair was being blown all over the place. Bella, what a wonderful name. The kiss had thrown Danny off guard, he would never have expected such a thing. He had felt something. She was different. She was someone else. He was instantly reminded of the only woman he had ever loved when she kissed him, his wife, Cessily. Cessily had died just a few months before and Danny was still trying to cope with the loss, but maybe with this woman, he would be able to fully heal. But what was he thinking? He was a human, lizard hybrid, a mutant, a…. hideous creature. He noticed her walking away and snapped back to reality. The battle wasn’t over yet. Plasma bolts still flew through the sky, like fast moving lightning bugs. Danny followed Bella and ran ahead of her, towards an opening to the free world. Bella was right behind him. It wouldn’t be easy but they would make it out together

_Siren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Siren_

Now that she was at her full potential, she felt empowered a group of guards cam running toward them

"Don't be jealous, please!"

She began to sing a beautiful melody...mystic song notes formed in the air changing colors every second.

The gaurds began floating toward her.....as they came closer she kissed every last one of them. Their eyes began to glow black, and they all fell to the ground gasping for air....She looked at their pitiful faces dying in the cold of this prison....karma's a b!tch.....

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Constantine

Con made sure that Savanna got out. She was at the gate BOOM a massive explosion happened just in front of Scott, he was sent flying backwards and hit a wall by a shed. He stood up smoke and fire was all he could see he had no idea if Savanna had survived and got free or is....that thought won't ever come to mind. Con stood up his blondish hair all scruffed up, a new gash had appeared on his face from a piece of metal cutting him. Con really had no intention of escaping, if he did that would be nice but he was willing to die, for the HFC, for Savanna. His green tartan jacket was ripped, the edge at the bottom by his knees was frayed and dirty, his white shirt had been stained underneath his brown leather waistcoat from the blood of Lyts, his enjoyment for killing was back. He saw the head of the Lyt that hurt Savanna roll beside his gun, Con laughed as he bent down and picked up the futuristic gun. He had been surveying the Lyts technology for a while, very interesting, Con put his hand to the side and flipped it to Ortago. Which was some word for Explosive. Scott turned around are the Lyt buggers had found him. he lifted the gun and charged, and so did the Lyts. He pulled the third trigger and a black orb shot out the biggest hole, it hit the Lyt furthest away. it exploded in his side making the fella drop to the floor dead. Then before he realized the closest Lyt knocked the gun out his hand, it smashed on the wall from the strength of the swing. damn Con thought and he pulled out his Rambo knife and was about to attack, when he got knocked to the floor the Lyts hand caught Scott's throat bringing him down. Con was about to stand up when the Lyts chubby hand wrapped round his throat, with his mighty strength he lifted Scott off the floor, but Con was still close enough to th knife to pick it up, he snatched it before it came out of reach. The Lyt lifted his feet from the air, Scott had forgot how strong they were, it seemed over the years they had lost no muscle. Con on reactions shoved the knife into the Lyts neck, but this really had no effect, still blood poured from his wound. The Lyt was now aggravated he lifted Scott higher than before and chucked him into the wooden shed making it collapse after he smashed onto the ground through it. ARRRGH Con shouted in pain a sharp piece of wood was sticking through his side it had gone in through his back, another smaller one was in his already gashed leg, through the ruble he saw the Lyt making his way to Scott. He was limping it must of took quite some strength to throw him from the blood loss of his wound. Scott put out an arm in hope of getting anything, then he found it a gun, he wiggled it loose off of its previous owner and pulled it to his side, he flicked it to Ortago just as the Lyt held it and aimed Scott quickly pulled the third trigger sending a black orb towards its enemy. The Lyt showed a bit of fear before BAM his head explode blood going onto Cons already stained clothes, the body fell to its knees before clunking onto its side. Scott tried to stand up, the pains hurt like hell but he managed, he felt blood pouring from all wounds, the gash on his eye was leaking blood onto Scotts only working eye making it hard for him to see BOOM another explosion, this time Scott had no way of escaping from it the force of the blast through up into the air, all he could see was blood and fire. He was not sure if it was new blood or the one making him unable to see. Con landed and slide toward the floor causing more cuts and bruises, he opened his eyes everything was blurry, he could see fire and bullets and people dying, he then looked out toward the gate he wasn't far from it, he tried getting up, no use the already injured leg had been made worse all he could see was a crimson puddle covering the flesh, the other had stopped working too, it wasn't as bad as the other leg but still had a deep gash. Con had no hope he put his hands out and tried dragging himself along, when he realized he was missing a finger on his left had. Scott was in deep pain but he pushed it aside trying to get free. Suddenly freedom and pain where out the picture he saw a dead brown haired girl a very pretty one. This reminded him of Savanna was she all right oh god i hope she is free con thought before he passed out from blood loss. His hope was lost. At least he killed the Lyts trying. don't die, don't die were his last thoughts before passing out...

Vertigo Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vertigo Legend

After a short but dangerous walk outside the prison, the mercenaries finally gt to the armory whereall of the Lyts left to help their guard friends at the prison. Vertigo was finally thankful after so much bad luck. The Roughnecks and himself quickly went inside the bunker where they retrieved their weapons and loaded up a transport truck with alot of weapons, they were going to head back to prison camp to help the humans and the super beings. They left the armory in haste hoping that their actions wouldnt catch any attention of any alarm of Lyt recon. one mile away, on top of a hill watching over the armory, a Lyt commander watched a truck and a human military jeep leave the armory bunker. Behind him was six hundred Lyt mobile infantry soldiers ready for a war.

Vertigo switched his eyesight to thermal and looked around while he was at the back on the jeep manning the turret. He caught a glimpse of the Lyt commander and knew that if the remaining prisoners would have more trouble soon. Suddenly an artillery shell hit the transort truck and it exploded, killing half of the Roughnecks and sending the weapons flying in evry direction.

"Forget the prison, we gotta take care of that Army on the hill!"

The jeep turned around and headed towards the Lyts, they werent fully equipped but they had thermal energies on their side. The jeep finally made it up ontop of the hill and not even twenty feet away was the Lyt Army. Vertigo Started firing the turret and the ones who werent driving were using their weapons to the full extent. The driver started the engine and roared through the crowd of Lyts, running them over. One of the turret bullets rebounded off the ground and hit the jeep, it quickly exploded and tumbled over.

Capt. Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Capt. Marvel

Chad awoke and to the sound of snow crunching and the feeling of ice on his feet. All he could see was the snow on the ground and the large feet of the Lyts that drug him though the hall. After a few minuets they stopped in front of an open cell. One of the Lyts picked him up and tossed him like a rag doll onto the cold wet floor. In a last ditch effort Chad jumped up screaming like a mad man and charged the Lyst who had carried him in. Just as he came within striking distance the Lyts turned and slammed his fist deep into Chad’s gut. His eyes bulged as he fell to the ground clutching his stomach and coughing up a bit of blood. The Lyts looked down at him and let out a laugh that made Chad realize just how powerless he was.

It had been what felt like forever when he herd the Lyts scream “FIRE! FIRE!” Chad slowly rose to his feet and made his way to the bars. Most of the others in his cell had killed over or were too depressed to move let alone fight. The smoke bellowed out of the towers as a group of prisoners began a desperate attempt to escape. A Lyts almost knocked him down has it made its way towards the group. Chad seeing his chance to act jumped on the Lyts back wrapping his arm around its throat. He closed his eyes and squeezed with everything he had left until her herd a SNAP The Lyts fell to the floor and Chad kicked him one more time just to make sure. Even through all of the pain and suffering of the last three years, that felt good.

Chad picked up the Lyts weapon and made his way towards the men that were burning the towers……..
Post Edited:2007-12-19 12:04:00
Post Edited:2007-12-19 12:04:53

Guyver 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Guyver 4

It has been three years, three long years since the first attack. Three years he has had to watch friends and family die, and the Guyver unit has kept him alive to witness every minuet of it. It had only been 6 months since he first became the Guyver and now that seems like a life time ago. He was captured in his sleep no time to change no time to save anyone just a shard pain on the head and then woke up in this hell. But all that doesn’t matter what he thought was just another futile escape attempt turned out to be what he has been waiting for all this time. The power that kept him from changing had been taking out and now its time for revenge.

As he made his way towards the oncoming guards he closed his eyes for a second and focused. He then opened them and yelled GUYVER!And just like it had never left the suit came to life encasing his body in armor. He ran and lept into the middle of the 4 guards slicing one in half with his forearm blade. With lightning quick reflexes he disarmed the other guards with a roundhouse kick. One of the Lyts swung but the suit reacted catching his arm and breaking it at the elbow. He then kicked the guard behind him into and through a wall. While still holding the guard’s broken arm he kicked the Lyts to his left knee in dropping him to one knee and stuck his left forearm blade right through the guards face. He then turned to the guard with the broken arm pausing for only a second almost begging the guard to retaliate. The guard attempted to swing with his free arm only to have it caught and broken the same as the other. Now holding both of the guard’s arms he began to drive his knee into his face over and over. As the blood of the Lyts painted the wall a human with a gun walked up behind the Guyver and said. ”I think he is dead” The Guyver let go of the guard and the dead faceless body slumped to the ground. He then turned and bolted towards the front gate ready for more blood.
Post Edited:2007-12-19 12:39:01
Post Edited:2007-12-19 12:39:31

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Barguest

Five years ago the sight would have made her gag. The man's limb was left in a ruined state, he was shaking and breaking out in a cold sweat. Nina flipped the top off her whisky bottle, they didn't have any anaesthetic, but this was the next best thing. He was going into shock, she could tell...this wasn't good. She tried to make an improvised IV, but malnutrition and the cold had made people weak, she could tell his heart was failing. His lips were turning blue.

She noticed the decemation in the wake of The Hellfire Club's main triumvirate, Darkchild, Arrow and Gambler. The Lyt forces had been spilling in since the gate had been opened, and great swathes of them had been felled.

Alot of blood was being spilled, she grimaced and looked up at Eryn. The patient had died in her arms, there wasn't anything they could do about a heart attack. She closed the mans eyes gently, they had no time to mourn. A patter of bullets threw dirt into the women's hair, it was time to move again. As they stood up Nina noticed Cryo Wolf, his stance was of subsurvience according to wolf body language. "Ah, how the pup has grown..." a mellow voice whispered in the back of her head. The door had been opened again. Her wolves were back!

"Follow us, Scott, we'll need you to cover us!"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Final Arrow

They had returned , the shadows and magic was running in his body again, it would take time for his body to readjust to the power again, But they did not have time, they where being closed in on and they need to move, if they stayed any longer it would be the end of the HFC .

Arrow turned from DC and Gambler he could hear the engines, their army was coming in their hordes, looking back at them he smiled "you should go" dropping the guns he had picked up he walked towards the thunder, "I will hold them back, Gambler your the best friend I have had, DC your like a fat brother I never wanted".

A shadow Portol opened behind them "it will Take you to the old NAO HQ they may not have found it yet, Make me proud friends", A balck wall fromed between Arrow and the escapees, A hail of bullets rained down on him from above, a bullet exploded out of his right arm, A rain of blood and bone sparyed on the wall and all he did was smile at his two old friends .

They where adavancing, Four bright lights shone down on him, His skin began to boil, blood came from his ears and nose, As he tryed to keep the wall up, Another bullet broke into his thigh, It was taking all his magic to keep the field up, a single tear rolled down the mosters face as he looked at the Two men on the other sidem DC was trying to break down the wall, But Gambler knew what needed to be done!

Post Edited:2007-12-19 13:16:55

Vertigo Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vertigo Legend

Everything was black until Vertigo's eyes opened, smoke rose from the jeep and the bodies of his mercenary friends layed on the ground nearby. After waiting for a minute, he finally got the strength to get up and check everything out. Vertigo used his thermal sight to see if anyone around was still alive, but he was the only survivor. Vertigo took some time to pay his respects to the fallen soldiers of battles long past, he then grabbed all the weapons he could find that were still in good condition and stashed them in a large bag and headed towards the prison camp.

He could easily see the prison camp from the hill, it was a few hundred feet away and he could see and hear the carnage as good as if he was right in the middle of it. He decided that he should try and pick off some on the Lyts on the walls and in the towers before pressing further. He dropped the bad full of weapons and searched through until he found a sniper rifle. he switched his sight to thermal before readying his rifle to fire.

"Now lets see here, ah there's Arrow and Gambler near the gate, there's... Barguest and some other girl i dont know tending to whoever needs medical treatment and oh there's the ones i wana get, right near the dining shack, a little squad of alien scum."

He quickly pulled the trigger five times and all of the alien filth fell to the ground within seconds of each other. He didnt know how good at the sniper rifle he was until that day, he kept on firing from the hill at the Lyts nearest to the medic girls and the ones still inside the camp and in the towers.