This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine finding out that you were with someone that had a sex change but they didn't tell you at first. It happened to a guy back in 2012. Would you be cool with the gender part, and just be upset that they lied? Would it gross you out? Would you get..violent? Would you be all like Brian and--

I think I'd be pissed off, like strait up. I know transgender people go through a lot but seriously--that's kinda nasty. Not the sex change part itself--idk it just don't sit right with me. I think it's the whole "sleeping with a woman that used to be a man" thing.

#2 Edited by The_Deathstroker (8023 posts) - - Show Bio

If they didn't tell me and I found out through another person I'd be pissed that they would've thought I would've felt different about them if they told me.

..... That's a lot of woulds. Might as well just get it out of my system..... How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much as a woodchuck would chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood. The woodchuck would not chuck wood because woodchucks would not actually chuck wood. I chuck wood and woodchucks when the woodchucks are chucking wood because my woodchucks do chuck wood. Would your woodchuck chuck wood if your wood chuck could chuck wood?

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8127 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd leave them.

#4 Posted by HumanRocket (9842 posts) - - Show Bio

Lies are not the best way to start off a relationship.

#5 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy: Is it because of the whole "I used to be your same sex" thing?

#6 Posted by Blade_R (3330 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be disgusted, and pissed that the person lied. The thought of myself sleeping with a man/former man sickens me.

#7 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13737 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd leave if they lied to me.

#8 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27565 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP is to vague. How long have I been with this person?

I say it depends on how long we've been together AND how strong my feeling are for her. I wouldn't be upset because she's transexual (to be honest...I kinda get turned on by that.) Instead, I would be mad because she LIED to me.

#9 Posted by Bruxae (14092 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't matter to me, it's still the same person and they would be female (or male but lets say MtF in this case so it gets easier to talk about) now, why should it matter what they -used- to be? I might potentially be upset that I was lied to but the gender part wouldn't bother me.

But you know, if you aren't completely clueless there are obvious visible signs of a complete sex change. Chances are you would know as soon as you go downstairs, unless like I said you are completely clueless of how things are supposed to look.

#10 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Id try and take advantage of the situation

#11 Posted by The_Deathstroker (8023 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Most people (besides OP) are just upset and saying they would leave because the person was lying to you from the start. Isn't that justified?

#12 Edited by _Gaff_ (3802 posts) - - Show Bio

Not having to worry about pregnancies?

#13 Posted by Bruxae (14092 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Most people (besides OP) are just upset and saying they would leave because the person was lying to you from the start. Isn't that justified?

Of course it is. I too said that I might be pissed that they lied to me, and depending on the situation that might be enough for me to leave them too. But the fact that the lie was about their previous gender would not affect my decision.

#14 Posted by The_Deathstroker (8023 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Jayc1324 (14018 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be out. For multiple reasons. I wouldn't feel like they're a real girl.

#16 Edited by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by The_Deathstroker (8023 posts) - - Show Bio

Would.....

#18 Edited by The Stegman (26528 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be mad, but if I like them, I'd get over it. I'm not shallow, I'd stay with her, if she's hot.

#19 Posted by scorpion2501 (7449 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the inside that counts. So starting of with a lie isn't the best option.

If (s)he would've told me from the start there would be no problem at all. But that's just me.

#20 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it really that douchey of me to want to get rid of a girl I was with if I found out she used to be a dude? *shrugs* I'm sorry if it is but it just seems kinda gross. I mean, I know they are technically a woman but dude that's too far for me to go.

I think they should have rights and all that stuff but uh-uh. No-sir-e-bob.

#21 Posted by Cooldes (4208 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I ask for baby pics before i ever do anything with a girl(even kiss)... If i'm going to be in a relationship with them. I obviously don't do this to one nighter's.

I still have my current gf's baby and toddler and kid pics on my dresser. (she was sooo cute ^-^ ) .

If you like a girl and she likes you, it's usually pretty easy to get kid pics, easier than noodes atleast. If i have skeptisim and any excuses are made as to why i can't see or get them, i end my pursuit.

#22 Posted by VeganDiet (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on when she told me that she was transgendered. If it was fairly close to the beginning of the relationship, I'd definitely stay in the relationship. I'd be a little surprised, but that would by no means cause me to end the relationship.

If she waited for, like, years to tell me, I don't know. I'd feel disappointed and lied to, but I might still stay in the relationship. Coming out to someone as trans is probably not an easy thing, so I'd at least attempt to be understanding about her situation.

#23 Posted by Racob7 (6296 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know...

#24 Posted by Ostyo (10408 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that would be horrible and disgusting, but that's why you make sure you really know someone before you get frisky.

#25 Posted by Cloakx14 (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd get rid of her. hell no, i wouldn't stay with her if i found. i like women real women none that fake sh*t.

#26 Posted by Squares (8397 posts) - - Show Bio

That kind of happened to me once, except she hadn't gone through with the surgery yet (and therefore was still biologically male) and only told me well into our...'relationship'.

#27 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

That kind of happened to me once, except she hadn't gone through with the surgery yet (and therefore was still biologically male) and only told me well into our...'relationship'.

HAHAHA what did you do? Did you got through with it?

#28 Posted by Squares (8397 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

...Why are you laughing? Not sure what you mean by 'go through with it', I didn't dump them if that's what you mean. The relationship died on it's own a few months later.

#29 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

If I love them, I love them.

Also depends on how good they are in bed, and if they do that thing you like.

#30 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@squares said:

...Why are you laughing? Not sure what you mean by 'go through with it', I didn't dump them if that's what you mean. The relationship died on it's own a few months later.

Because it's funny. Like you're about to do it and she whips out a thing bigger than your own LOL. And what I meant by go through with it was "Did you do it with her"

#31 Edited by Squares (8397 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@squares said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@squares said:

Because it's funny. Like you're about to do it and she whips out a thing bigger than your own LOL. And what I meant by go through with it was "Did you do it with her"

...I'm female. So yeah, their dick was bigger than mine, what with me not having one.

#32 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen enough Jerry Springer episodes to know, but if I truly never notice it and she's super hot, I'd applaud her and say "good show"...... then I'd fake my death and move away.

#33 Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost (3599 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Wardemon32 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd beat the gender out of them.....

#35 Posted by silkyballfro94 (2124 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd leave them immediately. I'd also be pissed off on God tier levels and disgusted that this person would lie and deceive me in this way. I probably would never speak to him/her again.

#36 Edited by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

*sighs, pulls up chair, gets popcorn*

#37 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

No, please, continue. I'm so excited to see how this plays out.

#38 Posted by Wolverine08 (45947 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

*sighs, pulls up chair, gets popcorn*

#39 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

If you deceive the one you love, that means you do not LOVE them or TRUST them enough.

#40 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Or, you adore them, want nothing more than to be accepted by them, and it tears you apart every day to know that THEY don't love YOU enough to handle the secret you keep from them, hoping that they'll give you some hint, any clue, that they aren't disgusted by you, and never getting it.

#41 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

Pac-man ᗧ͇̿ · · ᗣ͇̿ᗣ͇̿ᗣ͇̿ᗣ͇̿

#43 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@overlordarhas: Or, you adore them, want nothing more than to be accepted by them, and it tears you apart every day to know that THEY don't love YOU enough to handle the secret you keep from them, hoping that they'll give you some hint, any clue, that they aren't disgusted by you, and never getting it.

Love is a two way street babe. How can you know if you do not lay your cards. Keeping a secret from the one you love in fear of non-acceptance is cowardice.

If they do not accept you then at least save yourself from dwelling too much in what ifs. You may cry a river but it will dry up someday and move on.

#44 Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

#45 Posted by Wardemon32 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

That was deep but I'll have to disagree. For you to do something like that then you would be disrespecting that person. You should let a person know what they are getting into before they get into it, especially if you know it's something they wouldn't to be involved with. Even if you don't know then find out. Find someone who will appreciate you. Don't trick someone and hope for the best in the end.

Why have sympathy for the selfish?

#46 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by The Stegman (26528 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

It's like being Batman.

#48 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Wow, you just totally enlightened me, I was so wrong all this time. It's clear that you come from a place of wisdom and understanding the way you can put yourself so seamlessly into the shoes of someone you completely don't understand and then judge them for their own sensitivity and fear. Bravo.

#49 Edited by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

(c ͡|Q ͜ʖ ͡o)╦╤─

#50 Posted by Ostyo (10408 posts) - - Show Bio