Why is it not okay for women to sleep around?

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

d^_&b

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Sex's only true purpose is to create babies so being unfaithful (no matter what gender) is just plain wrong. But it feels good!!! lol the only thing bad about sex is when you do it too often while with the wrong ppl...otherwise Fu@k all YOU WANT!!!

Pretty sure I specified cheating wasn't involved in the OP.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Who cares? I'd say F around all you want (as long as you do it safely), and if people don't like it? They can go F themselves. Your body, your life, your choice.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jedixman: thanks turns out i was wrong. whoops my bad.

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

@marvel_boy2241:

whatevs. it's cool. and u spelt vagina wrong. if your gonna make a sex joke spell the word right at least.

Dude I'm tellin' you mane, go back and read the post. I said "women's vaginae" Vaginae is the plural form of vagina. And that's why I said it was a weird word. This is all some kind of misunderstanding. I literally wan't trying to be funny. Nothing about that post was a joke lol.

Ironically you spelled "spelt" incorrectly. Now can we just chill?

Why do you sound so aggressive in your posts?

Really? You think so? When I typed it, i wan't being aggressive. Hmmm I'll have to fix this.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One reason I would guess is pregnancy. Men who sleep around won't get pregnant because biology, but women could. Of course, the girl could take care of the child and people would stop complaining. However, what happens if the girl wants to not have the child? Adoption would be the best choice, but a lot of people don't want to go through all that trouble and have an abortion. That is why I am against it, because it is being a coward and not taking full responsibility by being an embarrassment to the human race (people who have sex willingly).

That of course, would be a logical explanation, which probably no one thinks about and just want women to not have some fun sex lol

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

@marvel_boy2241:

whatevs. it's cool. and u spelt vagina wrong. if your gonna make a sex joke spell the word right at least.

Dude I'm tellin' you mane, go back and read the post. I said "women's vaginae" Vaginae is the plural form of vagina. And that's why I said it was a weird word. This is all some kind of misunderstanding. I literally wan't trying to be funny. Nothing about that post was a joke lol.

Really? You think so? When I typed it, i wan't being aggressive. Hmmm I'll have to fix this.

can you just chill bro? I said I was sorry so there shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#207 Lunacyde  Moderator

Quite frankly it SHOULD be perceived equally for men and women. It isn't because of hundreds of years of societal mores.

If you are single and doing it safely, go ahead I see no problem with having casual sex with as many people as you choose, regardless of your gender. If you are not being responsible about it, or you are in a relationship then it is indeed a very bad thing, again regardless of gender.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@squares: I dont know how it is in your country, but in mine its cool.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By jeepeh

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not okay for anyone to sleep around. -_-

Why do you think promiscuity is a bad thing?

It's not obvious?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Lunacyde  Moderator

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

If it's being done safely and responsibly I actually see no obvious problem?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

That's the problem, sleeping around isn't responsible.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

By all means explain how it isn't if you use protection and take the proper precautions?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By jeepeh

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

By all means explain how it isn't if you use protection and take the proper precautions?

Because it isn't right, you're not supposed to have sex until you're married, even if you're not a Christian what reason is there to have sex without being in a relationship with that person? Otherwise you're lusting and have 0% self control.

How can you be exactly sure you're protected? It's not like it's guaranteed 100%

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By dshipp17

According to the majority United States population, Christians, sleeping around is not ok for women or men. The majority perspective is to be monogamous.

Although women may get unflattering labels for being promiscuous, it clearly is not a big deterrence; women sleep around as much, if not more than, men; as with many similar things (e.g. choosing a fat significant other, cheating on a significant other), men just get the most attention (e,g. usually, negative, in terms of making him feel ashamed) for doing such. Statements made under the presumption that you're describing the experience of women in western culture, such as in the United States.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Lunacyde  Moderator

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

Because it isn't right, you're not supposed to have sex until you're married, even if you're not a Christian what reason is there to have sex without being in a relationship with that person? Otherwise you're lusting and have 0% self control.

How can you be exactly sure you're protected? It's not like it's guaranteed 100%

You're imposing your own personally constructed morals on other people. Just because you say it is wrong, or the bible says it is wrong doesn't mean it is wrong. Humans are animals, and sex is biologically for procreation. We are designed to produce as many offspring as possible by having sex with as many viable partners as possible. It is not in our nature to be monogamous our entire lives.

It is fine that your value system and beliefs hold that it is wrong, but don't go around spouting that it is the truth, or the only way to believe. All it is, is your opinion.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By dshipp17

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

You're imposing your own personally constructed morals on other people. Just because you say it is wrong, or the bible says it is wrong doesn't mean it is wrong. Humans are animals, and sex is biologically for procreation. We are designed to produce as many offspring as possible by having sex with as many viable partners as possible. It is not in our nature to be monogamous our entire lives.

It is fine that your value system and beliefs hold that it is wrong, but don't go around spouting that it is the truth, or the only way to believe. All it is, is your opinion.

If the Bible lists something as wrong, it's absolutely wrong, especially things that are labeled as sins in both the Old and New Testaments; there has to be some moral guide and the Bible is that moral guide. The Bible represents the moral guide as laid down by God; people relying on the Bible aren't imposing their personal moral guide on anyone; they're imposing the Creator's moral guide. God's moral guide is the absolute guide of what's right and wrong. If you don't wont to accept that, exercise your free will to do otherwise and prepare for the consequences, albeit it difficult in living and God's judgement in the afterlife. You're only confusing yourself to believe otherwise.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By jeepeh

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

I'm imposing it... if I was imposing it I'd be holding a gun to people's heads and making them not do it, this thread asked for our opinions, I gave mine.

Right.... have as many children as possible, if those kids doesn't have a father/mother because they were born from a one night stand and you ran off with someone else that doesn't matter right?

You tell me that I'm forcing my views and beliefs on others as truth, yet you just did the exact same thing to me. You told me that my beliefs are wrong and don't matter to other people, and that your views are the right ones.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#218  Edited By silent_bomber

@lunacyde said:

We are designed to produce as many offspring as possible by having sex with as many viable partners as possible. It is not in our nature to be monogamous our entire lives.

Loads of animals in nature pair off for life, there are no grounds for saying promiscuity is the natural order of things for humans any more than the opposite. Humans choose whichever they prefer out of the two, and nature is inconsistent.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Lunacyde  Moderator

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

I'm imposing it... if I was imposing it I'd be holding a gun to people's heads and making them not do it, this thread asked for our opinions, I gave mine.

Right.... have as many children as possible, if those kids doesn't have a father/mother because they were born from a one night stand and you ran off with someone else that doesn't matter right?

You tell me that I'm forcing my views and beliefs on others as truth, yet you just did the exact same thing to me. You told me that my beliefs are wrong and don't matter to other people, and that your views are the right ones.

No, you didn't say "It is my opinion that sleeping around is wrong". You replied to me with "Because it isn't right, you're not supposed to have sex until you're married, even if you're not a Christian" as if it was a universal truth.

I never said have as many children as possible. I said that it is one biological urge humans confront and it is there for a perfectly natural reason. If you abandoned your children then yes, that is wrong, but that is a completely different situation.

I didn't force anything onto you. I said that it is fine that you believe that way, I respect your right to believe that in your own personal life. All I "forced" upon you is to let other people have their own beliefs and not act as if yours are any better than anyone else's. I never told you that it's wrong for you to believe what you believe. I told you it was wrong to judge other people's lives and beliefs. All I have done this entire conversation is question why it is ultimately wrong to do so, and tell you o let other people live their lives the way they think is best without judging them as being "wrong".

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is kind of like reusing a dirty sock.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#221  Edited By Wolverine008
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

No, you didn't say "It is my opinion that sleeping around is wrong". You replied to me with "Because it isn't right, you're not supposed to have sex until you're married, even if you're not a Christian" as if it was a universal truth.

I never said have as many children as possible. I said that it is one biological urge humans confront and it is there for a perfectly natural reason. If you abandoned your children then yes, that is wrong, but that is a completely different situation.

I didn't force anything onto you. I said that it is fine that you believe that way, I respect your right to believe that in your own personal life. All I "forced" upon you is to let other people have their own beliefs and not act as if yours are any better than anyone else's. I never told you that it's wrong for you to believe what you believe. I told you it was wrong to judge other people's lives and beliefs. All I have done this entire conversation is question why it is ultimately wrong to do so, and tell you o let other people live their lives the way they think is best without judging them as being "wrong".

You asked me why I believed it was wrong. So I told you.

... Actually you did say that. "We are designed to produce as many offspring as possible by having sex with as many viable partners as possible."

You're doing to me what you're trying to tell me not to do.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

We are designed to produce as many offspring as possible by having sex with as many viable partners as possible. It is not in our nature to be monogamous our entire lives.

Loads of animals in nature pair off for life, there are no grounds for saying promiscuity is the natural order of things for humans any more than the opposite. Humans choose whichever they prefer out of the two, and nature is inconsistent.

First of all I'd like to stress that I am not saying anyone has to sleep around or be promiscuous. I myself am not even promiscuous. I merely think it's not my business or anyone else's to tell another person they can't enjoy casual sex if they want to and they take precautions to avoid the spread of disease and have children you cannot support.

Only roughly 3% of all mammals are considered monogamous by nature. Furthermore humans are one of the very few animals who engage in sex purely for recreation. That being said I agree totally with you that it's up for everyone to decide for themselves. I just don't agree people should be shamed or looked down upon if they choose to embrace their sexuality.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

... Actually you did say that. "We are designed to produce as many offspring as possible by having sex with as many viable partners as possible."

Do you have poor reading comprehension?

How do you equate me stating that as a collective humans have a biological desire to have multiple partners, with me telling you that you can't be monogamous? THAT is the difference. I never once told you that you can't live and believe any way you want. All I have said this whole time is not to act like YOUR opinion is the "right" or "only" opinion.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@lunacyde said:

@jeepeh said:

@squares said:

@jeepeh said:

It's not obvious?

Do you have poor reading comprehension?

How do you equate me stating that as a collective humans have a biological desire to have multiple partners, with me telling you that you can't be monogamous? THAT is the difference. I never once told you that you can't live and believe any way you want. All I have said this whole time is not to act like YOUR opinion is the "right" or "only" opinion.

And while you did that you acted like your opinion is the right one. If we didn't believe our opinions were the right ones we wouldn't have those opinions. It's impossible to not believe our opinions are the right ones.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

@marvel_boy2241:

can you just chill bro? I said I was sorry so there shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Dude no this has to be a misunderstanding. I'm seriously not being aggressive. It's not like that. I'm chill man. I have no reson to be mad. Bra trust me, I'm typing this without any aggression. I didn't mean anything I said in a bad way. I'm sorry, jeeze. Let's everybody calm down.

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By comedy_brosUSA

@marvel_boy2241:

I never said you were aggressive man. that was someone else. so I think we should all just chill about this situation bro. alright?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#233  Edited By Wolverine008

No Caption Provided

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#234  Edited By _Zombie_

Generally 'cause of societal bullsht that assumes only men can enjoy and want sex.