Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@ms-lola said:

@africanwilds said:

Not nearly as sad as Robin Williams.

She was ninety, he committed suicide. I agree.

Closer to eighty but I agree, at least it wasn't a shock.

Robin Williams was a shock, guy was my childhood.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bumpyboo: Hello, yes indeed. My friend went to see her live once said shes a doll regardlesd of her jokes that some take personal. Can you ask this sheen lantern fellow that the point of these topics is to show respects, not hate on the person? Cause thays not my intentions here as you can probably tell.

I just dont want this topic to turn into hate on joan rivers topic. You know?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs:

Not even close to what I was saying

You seemed to be justifying her overtly reprehensible opinions with the fact that she is a comedian and therefore joking.

the fact that youre relying on petty insults with your 'lack of brain' comments make you sound desperate for an argument.

I'm confused, how am I relying on insults when they compose a meager percentage of my comments?

I read everything you said, enough to realize youre waybthe hell offbase with thus fascist, rw, political nonsense.

Woah, slow down there. Mind repeating that in English?

Umm again, im talking about her actual jokes, not her political or religious views or some video. You seem to be confusing the two.

No...Both Joan Rivers, it's the same woman. Can't confuse the two when they were said by the same person. The hack comedian and the genocidal racist. Can't have one without the other, it doesn't work that way.

No I am not getting you confused by anyone else, i just asked a fair question which you seem to have dodged because you apparently are a liberal therefore why you have issues with joans views and not the aforementioned names of mainsteam Hollywood

Gee, could it possibly be because I agree with them? No, that would be too easy.

So because someone makes a rip thread for someone you dont like, theyre 'mindless sheep' thats not a pathetic argument at all

Nah, they become mindless sheep when they admit they don't care how morally bankrupt someone is; as long as they're famous.

Oh i know its called sarcasm, i figured you woukd have figured that out. My bad....

..I did, I still have absolutely no idea what you were trying to say. Maybe you should leave the metaphors and similes to professionals, like me.

Umm when did I say you're supposed to criticize or like her cause shes jewish? Man, dont you liberals ever get tired of pulling the race cards? Its old already. Yawn.

It was you who brought it up first, Einstein.

I just dont see why youre ranting about this crap in a rip topic...really dude? Ever hear the saying 'if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all' thats my issue.

Could it be because I'm trying to educate people as to why the old bag might not deserve to rest in piece?

See thatsvwhy you really should stop watching chris matthews man.

Who?

Oh theres a difference between freedom of speech and flat out trolling.

No there isn't. Even if I was just trolling (Which I'm not) I'd still have a right to say it. See? Double standards. You're a hypocrite.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By JakeN7

@sheenlantern:

It actually makes sense that you're only 16. That definitely explains your holier-than-thou attitude.

No Caption Provided

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: It's probably the cataracts, but I don't seem to see any sort of rebuttal in your reply, just an immature jive.....

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: lol youre calling me the hypocrite who jumps to conclusions no less and agrees with those tools in hollywood? Haha thats rich. Again youre getting her job/jokes confused with her personal views, nobody cares but you dude. In other news chris rock is a racist, do you have an issue with that? If not youre the perfect hypocrite.

Ha, perhaps in your world those % add up, not so much here though. But thats fine it shows you think with emotions rather than the noggin.

If by 'professional' you mean solid trolling, then yes congrats you win.

I did, my phone has small buttons so typos happening, sorry.otherwise pretty sure its English.

No, one is her job the other is personal interviews. Not the same....

So you admit it? Cool sorry i guesd theres a lot of us mindlesd sheep then on here as rip topics are daily i case you havent noticed...at least im not a mindless drone of the mainstream liberal hollywood media.

No i said shes jewish and last time checked palestine and israel werent exactly friends guy. Easy math big boy. You turned it into this 'joan rivers is evil omg' yet youd disagree if someone blamed jews for everything? Doubtful. Congrats youre the next Russel Brand.

Well thats YOUR opinion, not everyone feels that way about her. Shrugs.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: It's probably the cataracts, but I don't seem to see any sort of rebuttal in your reply, just an immature jive.....

I'm not having a discussion with you, so what is there to rebut?

But I'll add "an innate lack of any sense of humor," and "the inability to take a joke without being smarmy and condescending in response" to your ever-expanding list of undesirable character traits.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@jaken7: wait...so this dudes 16? Ah....it all makes sense now. I remember those days, when I thought I knew everything. Young and condescending I was but sadly also ignorant. Hes normal then for the most part.

Thanks for that imput. How many 16 year olds would even know much about joan rivers?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs:

lol youre calling me the hypocrite who jumps to conclusions no less and agrees with those tools in hollywood?

You're original, I'll give you that. I've never heard someone call Whoopi Goldberg a tool before.

Again youre getting her job/jokes confused with her personal views

Again, no I'm not.

nobody cares but you dude.

Ha, yeah. Sure.

In other news chris rock is a racist, do you have an issue with that? If not youre the perfect hypocrite.

I have no idea who that is but yeah. I'm against racism, I didn't realise that was a controversial place to stand nowadays.

Ha, perhaps in your world those % add up, not so much here though.

Humorous, considering I didn't actually give any specific numbers, rather an undefined colloquialism.

But thats fine it shows you think with emotions rather than the noggin.

Why not both?

If by 'professional' you mean solid trolling, then yes congrats you win.

Actually I meant pertaining to and or displaying the skills appropriate to a professional. But close enough.

I did, my phone has small buttons so typos happening, sorry.otherwise pretty sure its English.

Still completely unintelligible.

No, one is her job the other is personal interviews. Not the same....

Elaborate.

So you admit it?

Admit to being left-wing..? Pretty sure I never denied that.

Cool sorry i guesd theres a lot of us mindlesd sheep then on here as rip topics are daily i case you havent noticed

The difference being if Whoopi Goldberg abruptly became an insane Zionist belligerent, I'd probably stop buying her CDs.....

No i said shes jewish and last time checked palestine and israel werent exactly friends guy.

O....kay, where are you going with this?

You turned it into this 'joan rivers is evil omg' yet youd disagree if someone blamed jews for everything?

I really wish you'd stop equating "Israeli" with "Jew".

Congrats youre the next Russel Brand.

...But I like Russell Brand...

Well thats YOUR opinion, not everyone feels that way about her. Shrugs.

I know..... Tragic, isn't it?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

What is this, then? What point are you trying to make?

But I'll add "an innate lack of any sense of humor,"

My apologies, would you have preferred I burst into laughter at your accusation of condescension?

and "the inability to take a joke without being smarmy and condescending in response"

"Joke" implies you didn't mean it. So make your mind up.

to your ever-expanding list of undesirable character traits.

Desirability, admittedly, falls rather low on my list of priorities during debates regarding race, religion and the like.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By JakeN7

@sheenlantern said:
@jaken7 said:

What is this, then? What point are you trying to make?

I saw you were up to your tired old tricks, so I made an off-color observation with the aid of a dumb bumper sticker. It's really that simple, honey.

@sheenlantern said:

But I'll add "an innate lack of any sense of humor,"

My apologies, would you have preferred I burst into laughter at your accusation of condescension?

My comment there was not implying that I expected you to laugh, it was pointing out the absurdity that you displayed by deciding to take me seriously.

@sheenlantern said:

and "the inability to take a joke without being smarmy and condescending in response"

"Joke" implies you didn't mean it. So make your mind up.

Oh my! You do know what a joke is! Again, when did I imply that I was being serious?

@sheenlantern said:

to your ever-expanding list of undesirable character traits.

Desirability, admittedly, falls rather low on my list of priorities during debates regarding race, religion and the like.

Your character traits define who you are. They aren't turned off or ignored whether you're in or out of a "debate regarding race, religion and the like." Just because desirability isn't a priority of yours when you're debating, does not mean that your traits are any more desirable when you are not debating.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Rip joan, people envy you even in death.

@ sheenlantern: Not surprising youre 16 as jake mentioned? Yes, news flash kid not everyone loves everyone much less whoopie lol. What can I say, I call em how I see em.

You really are.

Oh? Omg how awful!! What was I thinking making a rip topic about such an evil person. Oh wait...funny others seem to feel bad or are saddened by her death?! Whats this? Hmmm

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/fans-react-with-sadness-disbelief-after-death-of-joan-rivers/

http://pix11.com/2014/09/04/11-joan-rivers-quotes-that-will-have-you-laughing-through-the-sadness/

Ha, youre either attempting to play coy here or youre ignorant if you dont know who chris rock is yet you know 'so much' about joan rivers based off one interview...you are funny.

So in otherwords I was right and you admit that youre more or less trolling? Gotcha. Props for admitting it at least.

Its called sarcasm...or the truth spoken through jest. I wont fault you too much given that's an older saying should you not know what that means.

Its really not that difficult to understand a few typos. Ive read/understood far worse than that.

Why not both? Seriously? Lol if you have to ask that then you miss why its poor and ignorant choice to respond with just emotions. Do you hate jewish people or something? Are you of muslim background? Its far more credible to think with the brain as thats what its there for, not the heart.

Ok, say you have a job. You do an act for your job say comic or actor, yet your real life feelings may be different. I really dont know any other way of explaining it. You cant judge a persons profession when its separate entity from her personal lifes feelings.

Exactly, and while you may not know this or want to admit it. The left are as big as hypocrites as anyone else in politics and in general. Example, rosie is a liberal and very anti gun. Whoopie agrees with her. Yet, did you know rosies had hired personal body guards around her with GUNS....no hypocrisy there. Right? Ha!

Nah shes just a foul mouthed, liberal racist always pulling the race card in View debates. So much better than a 'zionist' pfftt.

You know most jews come from Israel right? I happento have Jewish friends with lots of family there.

Where am I Going with that, hmm thought it was obvious.

Why am not suprised since Russell apparently hates Jews and defends Palestinians constantly.

Yes, individualism and freedom of speech the right to disagree are so tragic.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SheenLantern

@jaken7 said:

I saw you were up to your tired old tricks, so I made an off-color observation with the aid of a dumb bumper sticker. It's really that simple, honey.

Well it clearly ran away from you because -guess what?- we're discussing.

My comment there was not implying that I expected you too laugh,

Pray tell, what would my response have been if -- hypothetically, I possessed a sense of humor?

it was pointing out the absurdity that you displayed by deciding to take me seriously.

Well it wasn't really a conscious decision to be honest.

Oh my! You do know what a joke is! Again, when did I imply that I was being serious?

...What?

No, seriously, what? "Imply that you were being serious"? Is this another joke? Should I interpret all statements as jokes unless they're implied otherwise? Is that what people with senses of humor do? How do you even imply that you're being serious?

Your character traits define who you are.

That's deep.

They aren't turned off or ignored whether you're in or out of a "debate regarding race, religion and the like."

Well, yeah, they are. I usually try to be nice and friendly in casual conversation, when I'm in a debate with someone I perceive to be particularly thickheaded, those efforts seem futile.

Just because desirability isn't a priority of yours when you're debating, does not mean that your traits are any more desirable when you are not debating.

You just abruptly changed points between sentences.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By JakeN7

@sheenlantern: I think I'll be the bigger man (actually that would imply that we are two men, whereas in actuality, I am a man, and you are a child), and just leave you to wallow in your indignation while I laugh at your pitiful attempts at starting a ridiculously asinine argument.

I do have a present though. Just a little something I made for you today in my free time. I'll leave it here and be on my way.

No Caption Provided

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Shame shes dead, she was funny.

@jaken7: lol I have to give ya kudos for that sig. Very original. Just read gl comic too.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, came here for a respectful thread, not some people arguing about a dead woman.

Anyways BACK ON TOPIC, while I don't know too much about her (other than what was very generally known), her death does sadden me. Hopefully it was painless.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01: Thank you, appreciate the post dude. I agree :-)

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SheenLantern

@fallingcliffs:

Yes, news flash kid not everyone loves everyone much less whoopie lol.

When putting together a sentence, here's a hot tip; coherence isn't optional.

You really are.

Let me break it down for you, the stuff she says on stage is a routine, with me so far? It's scripted, it's an act. The stuff she says off the stage is what you can use to define her as a person.

Oh? Omg how awful!! What was I thinking making a rip topic about such an evil person. Oh wait...funny others seem to feel bad or are saddened by her death?!

Well I did say the point of my comment was to educate people.

Ha, youre either attempting to play coy here or youre ignorant if you dont know who chris rock is

I just looked him up, he played the lion in Madagascar. Golly, how could I not know the lion in Madagascar... I guess I'm not really qualified to speak on anything, am I? With such holes in my breadth of knowledge....

you know 'so much' about joan rivers based off one interview

Your psychic powers seem to be failing you as -shockingly- I'm one of the few people in this thread who actually knew who Joan Rivers was before she died. As far-fetched as that might sound.

Its called sarcasm

Be careful; that would mean that you were agreeing with me all along. Are you sure that's what you meant? I wouldn't want you making a fool out of yourself.

Its really not that difficult to understand a few typos. Ive read/understood far worse than that.

Then your understanding of the English language far exceeds my ow --- Pfftt Ahahahahaa, oh, oh god, I just couldn't say that with a straight face.

Why not both? Seriously? Lol if you have to ask that then you miss why its poor and ignorant choice to respond with just emotions.

Strange how "both" became "just emotions" somewhere in the middle of that sentence.

Do you hate jewish pwopke or something?

Didn't you criticise me for pulling the race card earlier?

Are you of muslim background?

Yes.

Ok, say you have a job. You do an act for your job say comic or actor, yet your real life feelings may be different. I really dont know any other way of explaining it. You cant judge a persons profession when its separate entity from her personal lifes feelings.

And? Does this make her less of a completely deplorable human being?

Exactly, and while you may not know this or want to adnit it. The left are as bug hypocrites as anyone else. Example, rosie is a liberal and very anti gun. Whoopie agrees with her. Yet, did you know rosies had hired personal body guards around her with GUNS....no hypocrisy there.

I don't think you know what "liberal" means.

Nah shes just a foul mouthed, liberal racist always pulling the race card in view debates.

If you say so. I'm not actually that familiar with her to be honest.

You know most jews come from Israel right? Where am I Going with that, hmm thought it was obvious.

HAHAHAHAHA

You do know Israel was founded less than a century ago, right? Founded by the Ashkanazis driven out of Europe by the second world war. Educate yourself, ya big numpty.

Why am not suprised since Russell apparently hates Jews and defends Palestinians constantly.

Don't you dare even go there. I will not tolerate you trying to make this into a f***ing grey area.

Yes, individualism and freedom of speech the right to disagree are so tragic.

Doesn't stop you from condemning me for it.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SheenLantern

@jaken7 said:

I think I'll be the bigger man (actually that would imply that we are two men, whereas in actuality, I am a man, and you are a child), and just leave you to wallow in your indignation while I laugh at your pitiful attempts at starting a ridiculously asinine argument.

Says the aggressor.

I do have a present though. Just a little something I made for you today in my free time. I'll leave it here and be on my way.

Oh yes. Real mature.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was a true Jewish woman who supported Israel.

The time between life and death is considered extremely sacred in Jewish tradition. On one hand, the passage marks the conclusion of the soul's journey on earth. On the other hand, death heralds the beginning of the soul's eternal life in Heaven.

Kabbalah teaches that at the moment of passing, every positive thought, word, or deed that occurred during the person's life is concentrated into a pristine spiritual light. This light is revealed to the world and in the Heavenly spheres, where it continues to shine and have an effect on those above and below.

Prayers for the Final Moments

1) Psalm 121

Song of Ascents.

I lift my eyes to the mountains -- from where will my help come?

My help will come from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot falter; your guardian does not slumber.

Indeed, the Guardian of Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.

The Lord is your guardian; the Lord is your protective shade at your right hand.

The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

The Lord will guard you from all evil; He will guard your soul.

The Lord will guard your going and your coming from now and for all time.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@raffels: well said bud.

Screw the haters.

@ Sheen Lantern: Thanks, but no thanks. I passed English years ago with top of my class and pretty sure there's nothing wrong with my sentence structure to most who can comprehend tge English language correctly. So my piece of advice, read more carefully in the future.

Ok, but again thats her personal view on one topic. To judge her off that alone is stupid when shes done positive things life charities, affortable clothing lines etc and of course making millions laugh cause you know it helps to have a sense of humor in life.

I See, so by 'educate' you mean put in your 2 cents thus bashing her hoping others will agree? Eh heh.

Uh huh so youve just now heard of chris rock from madagascar yet you 'claim to know joan rivers personally' yeah i totally believe that...I assure you are wrong about me being psychic, if I were id better prepare for the anticipated trolling on your behalf or joan haterorade.

Well, its actually called something how your brain works that tells you what the words are even if misspelled slightly. Hahahaha. How do you get sarcasm as me agreeing with you exactly? Lol what? You must be new to witty responces. No doubt due to your youth Im sure. That hardly makes me a fool. I just possess knowledge youve yet to learn or understand apparently.

I didnt focus on just one, I said it would do you more credit to think with your brain rather than your heart.

Funny how you ignored that part...But I didnt accuse you of being racist, I merely asked how you felt about jews. Theres a difference.

Ah, so youre muslim. In that regard your feelings for her are no better than her views on palestine. Papa spank Sheeny! You can't have it both ways. No wonder you hate joan rivers...the pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together.

Yes, in fact it does since shes helped others in life from charities to laughing to businesses via clothes tbose who sell her products also benefit.Oh trust me I know full well what liberal means, I dont think you do or should say see the liberal hypocrisy. Though this is typical for one who is liverslly biased as yourself so to be honest i dont expect you to understand.Lol watch the view sometime, youre a fan of her, buy her cds but dont know this? Little surprising I admit but not that all shocked.

You wouldn't be telling anyone else to educate themselves when you dont know what A liberal is or what they stand for. Um and most jews came from israel since b.c. Pay better attention in history class young Palawan.Lol, touch a nerve did I? What can I say, I call em how I see em. Just admit it, at least that i can respect.

Don't lecture me about toleration, ive tolerated your trolling for while in here now.Lol you mean how youre condemning joan in a respect rip topic because something she said ruffling your jimmies?

Oh the irony. Like jake stated, clearly you do this often unfortunately for you I dont like humouring trolling in a topic specifically made to honor someone. I dont approve of trolling or disrespectful posts in a topic ive made no less. Next time think before you post in a thread made to RESPECT the deceased. If you have nothing good to say, then don't post at all. It's not rocket science.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why are there all these arguments in a thread like this?

R.I.P.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@sheenlantern:

My reaction to this whole debacle:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ew_n-OBBQ

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

No Caption Provided

If anyone is wondering, I made the skies red because they're filled with tiger blood. :3

#winning

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#76 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@sheenlantern: @jaken7: Woah. Alright, now on any thread this kind of personal back and forth would be bad enough, but on a memorial thread? Shameful. No need for it at all. I'm hoping this is done, and I don't want to see any more posts off topic here. I won't warn either of you a second time.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By JakeN7

@bumpyboo: *bites lip to refrain from saying something snarky in response*

*posts cute Finding Nemo gif instead*

I am shame
I am shame

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@jaken7: Hehe. Okay, that's adorable :)

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By JakeN7
@bumpyboo said:

@jaken7: Hehe. Okay, that's adorable :)

No Caption Provided

Oh, and a peaceful rest to Ms. Rivers. Always kinda admired that old firecracker.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

Who?

Stop being so Swedish! Or drunk! Or both!

She was just a funny ol' lady with a WHOLE lot of 'tude. ^-^

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

howd she die? Botox overdose? more plastic then blood?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@mikesterman: Complications due to surgery actually. While she was under for removing pallops In her throat, her heart stopped.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, never watched anything she did, don't really care.

I wonder how she lived to be 80 with all that plastic though?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189: Well if done right it's not an issue, look at Megan Fox. She's really young yet had plastic surgery done as well. If she's healthy it's not really a huge issue.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Suppose your right. I heard Joan died from a botched operation though, wonder if the plastic had something to do with it.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with you 100%. She made a living out of insulting others for the way they dressed, that alone was able to put me off her, let alone the other horrendous things she had done.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

She was one of my favorite comedians as well.

RIP

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Fallingcliffs

I think people should realize that its all an act her 'mocking others' and even mocked herself....if ypu watch her shows. People are so sensitive.

@rd189: yeah well that's the rumor but i know regardless of that she died directly due to too much anesthesia and for elders thats risky, its why her heart stopped and when old people have surgery in general the risk is always higher.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SheenLantern

@ Sheen Lantern: Thanks, but no thanks. I passed English years ago with top of my class and pretty sure there's nothing wrong with my sentence structure to most who can comprehend tge English language correctly. So my piece of advice, read more carefully in the future.

What kind of bloody school did you go to?

"Yes, news flash kid not everyone loves everyone much less whoopie lol."

Ok, but again thats her personal view on one topic.

F***ed up, evil,reprehensible views.

To judge her off that alone is stupid when shes done positive things life charities,

My god, you've convinced me. We should all forgive Joan Rivers for condoning the ethnic cleansing of Palestine because she.....gave to charity.

affortable clothing lines

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good lord, this must be some kind of joke.

I See, so by 'educate' you mean put in your 2 cents thus bashing her hoping others will agree? Eh heh.

Actually all I did was source a quote from her.

Uh huh so youve just now heard of chris rock from madagascar yet you 'claim to know joan rivers personally' yeah i totally believe that...

Wow, you've actually resorting to making stuff up to support your argument. I said I knew who she was, not that I knew her personally. How the hell were you expecting to get away with this when people can literally just scroll up and see what I actually said?

I assure you are wrong about me being psychic

Sarcasm, Einstein.

Hahahaha. How do you get sarcasm as me agreeing with you exactly?

Sar-casm: "the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny"

I didnt focus on just one, I said it would do you more credit to think with your brain rather than your heart.

Forgive me for responding emotionally to the advocation of the iniquitous slaughter of thousands of people, I didn't realise it was so unreasonable.

Funny how you ignored that part

What part was that, exactly?

But I didnt accuse you of being racist, I merely asked how you felt about jews. Theres a difference.

Pretty sure I already touched on this subject earlier on...

"Believe it or not, it ain't the religion that makes certain people stupid and/or evil."

Joan Rivers would be a despicable, vile waste of skin regardless of which magic man in the sky she worshiped.

Ah, so youre muslim.

No. Atheist.

In that regard your feelings for her are no better than her views on palestine.

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

You can't have it both ways. No wonder you hate joan rivers...the pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together.

Smh

Yes, in fact it does since shes helped others in life from charities to laughing to businesses via clothes tbose who sell her products also benefit.

When is it going to penetrate your thick skull that I don't give a flying f*** how much she donated to osteoporosis research, or how many products she sold, when she starts spouting shit like "Palestinians have low IQs" and "They deserve to be dead" she becomes totally irredeemable in my eyes.

Oh trust me I know full well what liberal means, I dont think you do or should say see the liberal hypocrisy.

You do know where the word "liberal" comes from, right? Liberty. As in; "the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's behaviour or political views.". How exactly does being liberal and not wanting to relinquish one's right to bear make you a hypocrite?

Though this is typical for one who is liverslly biased as yourself

Tell me, in this school, (The one you were the top of the class in) did they tell you "liverslly" is a real word? Cus it's not.

youre a fan of her, buy her cds but dont know this?

Please, by all means; educate me.

You wouldn't be telling anyone else to educate themselves when you dont know what A liberal is or what they stand for.

F***ing lol

Um and most jews came from israel since b.c.

That's pretty impressive considering it was established 1949 Anno Domini.

Pay better attention in history class young Palawan.

This history class, is it the same one that taught you to speak English?

Don't lecture me about toleration, ive tolerated your trolling for while in here now.

Stop. Now. You're speaking out of complete ignorance and inadvertently condoning events comparable to the holocaust. Which I'm assuming (and hoping) you don't want to do.

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure who she is but it sounds like she was kind of a jerk as a comedian. You can be an amazing comedian without making fun of people. I won't treat her death any different than the death of any other stranger.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@stealth_warrior: Hehe yeah, have been a few weeks :)

@sheenlantern: Alright, this is way too far. I already warned you once in this very thread not to continue down this road. Expect a PM (and yes, I saw it before you edited it).

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Fallingcliffs

BumpyBoo:Thank you. Was about to say I was going to tell him to stop with the F bombs and to take it outside of here, good lord...and to just show his respects already...my apologies for going off topic on my part, I feel the same way you do I don't feel this is that kind of topic for that stuff) I can understand Jake's issue with him. I don't understand why someone would rant on hating on someone who just died.

I mean I may not agree with every celebrities personal views but I'll respect them in a rest in piece topic. :(

@ SheenLantern: I'd ask you to stop but thankfully your dug your own hole and ignored Bumpy's warning and me asking you to stop the hate in a RIP topic now you're hopefully banned, youre the one that's ignorant and trolling my thread which this point had enough of. What the hell are you talking about holocaust? What kind of brainwashing nonsense is that? You're delusional kid...just stop.

To YOU maybe it's "messed up" I'll say, since some of us prefer to respect the rules. But again, NOT everyone feels that way as this thread proves.

I didn't make up anything, just went by your own post kid.

I went to school and graduated, it's what people do. I don't care if you approve or not. Matters little.

No History class teaches you History, English teaches English and you know basic grammar, literature etc.

Yes, please tell that to the many Jews who came from Israel as well as a ton of my friends who's parents or grand parents were born there...before coming to the states.

Why do you find her having a clothing line a joke? I mean you "know Joan" so personally right? oh wait....

The "F" bomb doesn't prove anything sorry, so I'll just take that as no counter argument.

Yeah, I already went through the fact that I typed all of that on my phone. Tell me what school do you go to has the "F" word as an argument?

Already did, but hey since you asked I'll enlighten you.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/27/is-anybody-really-surprised-that-whoopi-goldberg-is-a-racist/

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/06/28/typical-liberal-whoopi-goldberg-silences-guest-by-spouting-racism/

http://ethicsalarms.com/2014/06/29/so-whoopi-goldberg-is-hypocrite-a-bully-and-a-racist-who-is-going-to-hold-her-accountable/

Actually, liberal means liberty which comes from the latin term "liber" which means free, not right. Don't confuse the term"free" with "right". Both Conservatives and Liberals in USA believe in freedom, the difference is other beliefs of both which are subjective to who's "right" depending on the subject.

When is it going to get through your thick skull that you should research stuff before talking nonsense about Joan Rivers? You know her. You know jack.

Yeah, sarcasm doesn't =agreement "Einstein"

Yes, I was being sarcastic with your sarcastic psychic comment. Glad you've learned something new today.

The part that you ignored?

Ah, no responce=No argument. I win.

And in your sourcing quote you went on with "she should rot, blah, blah, blah. That a "resourceful quote too? I think not.

You just said earlier you were muslim, so now you're an atheist? Hmmm....or you're from Palestine but are an atheist, that right?

For an atheist you technically shouldn't care what she says then regarding religion.

Ah so now more ranting about how "evil" and "vile" Joan is while mocking God and those who believe in him, well I'll take my chances with the guy in the sky any day over nothingness, thanks.

Wait, you're bringing up advocation of deaths of people yet bashing Joan's view of Palestine? HA!!! That's ironic. You can't be in the U.S. if so your schooling must have selective history or neglected more so.

Hopefully in your exile, you learn from this thread and learn to better respect people's RIP threads and the rules of the site as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@ms-lola said:

@africanwilds said:

Not nearly as sad as Robin Williams.

She was ninety, he committed suicide. I agree.

Closer to eighty but I agree, at least it wasn't a shock.

Robin Williams was a shock, guy was my childhood.

Thanks to you as well for the clarification on the age.

Robin Williams' death is still upsetting to me.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#99  Edited By YoungJustice

The comments on this page irritates me, like them or not, they did die. It's not something to be taken lightly, I swear I hate internet thugs.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I feel like a lot of people are trying to hop on the bandwagon of sympathy even though they may not have liked her. I'm not saying that because I didn't like her myself but in general she had a lot of cynics and was not liked by everyone. It's cool if you just say "RIP" or something like that but everyone who's saying like "I loved her" and "I'll miss her" and stuff like that on social media sites that couldn't stand her or didn't even know who she was are such fakes. It ticks me off.