Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sromero78
No Caption Provided

Title: Daredevil: The Man Without Fear

Developer: Rocksteady

Plot: The game takes place with you starting out as vigilante daredevil in his black suit, early in his career. You eventually get the red suit and become more well known around the city. The main villain of the game is Kingpin. The goal is to make your way to the Kingpin and stop his rule over the underworld of Hell's Kitchen. Throughout the game, the thugs you fight are Kingpins henchmen and assassins of The Hand that Kingpin has hired. There is also side missions that deal with other villains in the city that do not necessarily have to do with Fisk. While roaming the city, you will sometimes hear a police scanner, and a side mission will be found. During the game you encounter other Marvel heroes for the first time such as Spider-Man, Elektra, The Punisher, and Luke Cage.

Gameplay: Daredevil would play similarly to Nightwing in the Arkham games. He uses his escrima sticks to fight and can also throw them to hit enemies from a distance. Daredevils sticks can also be put together into a short staff for combat. His senses are key to some missions because sometimes you will have to track someone by scent, listen to someones heartbeat to see if they're telling the truth, and listen in for intel. His reflexes are also a major factor in combat. You use them to dodge bullets at point blank range and other tight moments. The game would be open world, you can use your escrima sticks to grapple onto buildings. Daredevil moves very acrobatically, and uses parkour-like moves to get around the city.

Main Story Bosses:

Side Missions:

Challenge Maps:

There is a challenge mode where depending on the map you choose, you will either be fighting waves of Kingpin's henchmen, or The Hand assassins.

There is also a survival mode where waves of enemies come in and you see how long you can survive.

Online Challenge Maps:

Exactly like the normal challenge maps, except you can fight with up to 4 other players and play different challenge maps together, or see how long you can last in survival.

Playable Challenge Map Characters:

• Daredevil
  • Spider-Man
  • Elektra
  • The Punisher
  • Luke Cage

Alternate Skins:

• Vigilante
  • Shadowland
  • Daredevil Yellow
  • Netflix Daredevil
  • Daredevil 2099
  • Movie Daredevil

Alternate Skins are available for use in story and challenge maps.

This is just my concept of how I imagine a Daredevil game, let me know what you guys think.

*Leave your comments on what references thugs would give to other marvel characters while talking to each other like in the Arkham games!

Ex. 1 - "You guys ever see that spider guy swinging around the city?"

Ex. 2 -

Thug 1 - "I heard that gamma explosion in New Mexico turned some guy into a big green monster"

Thug 2 - "Yeah right"

Thug 1 - "I'm serious!"

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i would buy it if it comes out for the Ps3

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points