New Amalgam Universe: The Green Panther #7

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/new-amalgam-universe-the-green-panther-1/659267/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/new-amalgam-universe-the-green-panther-2/659542/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/new-amalgam-universe-the-green-panther-3/660107/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/new-amalgam-universe-the-green-panther-4/660618/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/new-amalgam-universe-the-green-panther-5/662850/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/new-amalgam-universe-the-green-panther-6/673034/

No Caption Provided

Lobby of Queen Penthouse, Star City

Dinah Munroe stood amongst a sea of reporters, flanked by police officers. She patiently waited as they all talked over the top of each other. She mentally counted backwards from one hundred in French, waiting for them to stop squawking.

-Quatre-vingt-trois. Quatre-vingt-deux. Quatre-vingt-un

“Ms Munroe?”

Dinah glared at the sea of people who had gone quiet “I have a statement. If anyone interrupts, interjects or opens their mouth; I shall terminate this press conference and have you ALL forcibly ejected from Mr Queen’s building. If you understand the words I have just spoken, simply nod”

“Ms Munroe, what abou…”

Dinah looked over at the police officers and nodded “Idiots” she muttered as the police moved the crowd out the door.

Queen Penthouse, Star City

Oliver sat on the couch, swirling a glass of Dalmore 64 Trinitas. He mused over the liquid, a gift from his friend Booster Stark; a man and an empire that had seemingly vanished from the face of the planet.

“Are you listening to me Mr Queen?” asked Karen Spencer; the other half of Oliver’s legal team

“Not really Karen” said Oliver sipping the scotch “Did you know there are only three bottles of this in the world” Oliver waggled the bottle at Karen “I’ve got one, Stark’s got one and Logan Wayne has one. I only got one, because Stark bought it for me three, no four years ago when he thought, stupidly, that the Gotham Rogues could win the Super Bowl. The Rogues got to the final, but lost right at the end when the Broxton City Trolls scored a touchdown. Booster was livid! Said there was a time anomaly. God did he bitch!” Oliver smiled “You have no idea on who I’m talking about, do you?”

“Mr Queen…”

“How does someone vanish Karen?” Oliver shouted “One of the most recognisable people on the planet, more money than most countries, smart and always seemingly right place, right time…how does he vanish!?!”

“Mr Queen…”

“It’s kinda hurting my head. Feels like I’m in a bad movie”

“OLIVER!” Karen snapped as she jumped up in the face of her rambling employer “I don’t know who this Anthony Stark is; I don’t know what GoldStark is and frankly I don’t care! What I do care about is your position on the matter at hand! The death of…”

“I didn’t kill him! How!? How could I? I was on a plane!”

“Which is why the police want to question you” replied Karen “Also you may be extradited BACK to Wakanda”

“Serious?” Oliver smirked and sipped his ridiculously expensive scotch “A country that for ten years blocked every attempt I made to visit, now wants me. Is that irony?”

“So what are you going to do?”

“Is Dinah dealing with the vultures downstairs?”

“Yeah. She said if she was up here with you, she might pitch you out a window” said Karen opening up her laptop

“Tell them…” Oliver looked out across the city, his city “Tell them I’m under self imposed house arrest. I’ll make myself available to the State Department and the Wakandan authorities, IF they want to lay charges. If not, I really don’t feel like talking. I also want you to run an ad in the Bugle, the Planet and any other national paper…”

“Mr Queen I’m your lawyer and legal consultant,” Karen closed her laptop and stood up “Not your personal assistant”

Oliver grinned “Want to make some extra cash?”

Karen looked at Oliver down her nose “Are you trying to add a sexual harassment lawsuit to your ever growing pile of legal woes?”

No Caption Provided

“I’m game…if you are”

Queen Penthouse, Basement Star City

Oliver stepped out of the lift, big smile on his face. Roy looked up from his work. “You okay boss?”

“Yeah Roy” said Oliver “May have seriously annoyed Dinah, but I’m good. Is it ready?”

“I think so” Roy held up a predominantly green costume.

“What the hell is that?”

“Do you know what colours Kevlar comes in?” asked Roy “It comes in grey, black or green. Nomex also comes in grey or green. And considering I managed to put it together in under four hours, you should just say ‘Thanks Roy, great job, have a raise’”

“Thanks Roy, great job” said Oliver looking at the costume “What’s with the high collar?”

Roy glared at him.

“Okay have a raise” said Oliver “This is going to be interesting”

Glaberton, Star City

“Are you sure boss?” shouted Roy over the noise of the rotors, as he hovered above Glaberton, one of the poorer areas of Star City.

“Not really!” yelled Oliver as he pulled down the mask of his costume “Seriously you make a terrible costume Roy! My mouth isn’t covered”

“Which is why I’m fly the chopper” said Roy as he tipped the chopper and Oliver half tumbled, half fell, some twenty feet onto the top of the McGregor Towers. He landed like a cat. The chopper banked off.

Green Panther gazed out over Star City, his eyes easily adjusting to the dark. His ears picked up the familiar sound of a glass breaking and he looked down at the six thugs breaking into a car. Oliver smiled and nocked an arrow into his bow.

“Show time!”

(Green Arrow, Oliver Queen, Dinah Lance, Kate Spencer and Star City are owned by DC. Black Panther, T’Chaka, Wakanda and Karen Page are owned by Marvel. This story is mine and also the creation of Green Panther. Anthony ‘Booster’ Stark and Goldstar, in this universe is a creation ofand may have gone to another universe…we’ll see. Also the pic is of Tyson Beckwith who I don't own and just using him as a reference on what a black Oliver Queen in my universe looks like)

And as I’ve said in other stories they own the sandpit I merely just play in it

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Wow, this was epic. But who's Booster Stark?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheCannon
No Caption Provided
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: This pic I've been putting up recently is Mr Bump, from the Mr Men series

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCannon

@batkevin74 said:

@TheCannon: This pic I've been putting up recently is Mr Bump, from the Mr Men series

OH. He's cute.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

{“Not really!” yelled Oliver as he pulled down the mask of his costume “Seriously you make a terrible costume Roy! My mouth isn’t covered” “Which is why I’m fly the chopper” said Roy as he tipped the chopper and Oliver half tumbled, half fell, some twenty feet onto the top of the McGregor Towers. He landed like a cat. The chopper banked off} I like that throughout your writing that Roy has his own catchphrase (I fly the chopper) Very good work, now I am up to date! Now more please :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@4donkeyjohnson: Yeah that's Roy's thing 'I just fly the chopper' :)

Have you seen this yet?

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#8  Edited By GR2Blackout

@batkevin74 said:

Have you seen this yet?

Yup, but until now did't have time to comment.

Awesome, can't wait for the next issue.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@GR2Blackout: Thanks

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points