Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Previous Volume:

Vengeance: Volume 1

Chapter 10: The Nightmare Never Ends!

No Caption Provided

The Xavier Institute was bustling with activity as the students once again awaited another new day in learning about how special their mutant abilities really are and how to properly use them in any kind of situation.But while their minds were on trying to pass their classes, the students were also thinking about the rumors being spread about the X-Men’s adventures at the Shi’ar Empire.Even though the X-Men were their teachers, they were used to the idea that their teachers would run off and save the world whenever they are needed.It was this fact that made them have the desire to become X-Men themselves once they graduate from the Xavier Institute (and to also be able to skip classes whenever the X-Men go off to save the world, which happens quite often).

From up above the Institute, Ororo Munroe and Scott Summers stood in the headmasters’ office, overlooking the students going to their classes.

“It is nice to see the students getting excited for their classes again. Although, it seemed like we were on the Shi’ar Empire for days,” said Ororo.

“And yet they all act like nothing happened; like it was just another ordinary day at the Xavier Institute,” said Scott.

“Well, we were like that when we were students of this Institute,” said Hank, as he came into the office along with Kitty, Piotr and Logan.

“And I’m pretty sure that we were ecstatic about skipping classes for the day, just to enjoy some serious relaxation,” Kitty smiled.

“Speaking of relaxation, do you remember when we all used to play baseball for the fun of it?I miss those days,” said Piotr.

“I only missed it because I was able to cream you guys every time,” said Logan grinning.

“Sure, Logan. Rub it in, why don’t you,” muttered Scott.

“Speaking of the Shi’ar Empire, I’m surprised that we managed to get off that planet after that turbulent battle!” said Hank.

“Yeah, it’s pretty amazing that we somehow survived the onslaught of Octo-Kruun with his many random abilities,” said Kitty.

“Octo-Kruun?” the other X-Men said with smirks on their faces.

“Hey! I’m just coming up with nick-names here!” said Kitty flustered.

“Which is why we love you,” said Piotr smiling.

“Anyway, I’m really not that surprised that that Skrull turned on Kruun at the last minute,” said Scott.

“I do wonder about where that Skrull came from.I would not say that it is unusual for a skrull to suddenly just show up, but how did it find Kruun?” asked Ororo.

“I do not know myself, but at least the battle is over,” said Piotr.

“I don’t know.Something ain’t right here.I think that skrull scumbag somehow found a way to survive that explosion,” said Logan, leaning against the door.

“My, someone’s being moody today,” said Hank grinning.

“Give it a rest, furball,” growled Logan.

“Well, whatever it is, we better keep on our toes.Who knows what could have come out of that battle,” said Scott.

“And until then, I think it is time for us to go and teach the students more about the wonders of being a mutant,” said Ororo smiling.

“Hooray for us,” Logan muttered.

“Aw, come on Logan.You know you really enjoy that self-defense class!” said Kitty.

Logan just grinned and said, “Nice call, Pumpkin.”

Meanwhile…

No Caption Provided

New York City was bustling with activity as the construction workers were busy repairing the damage done to the city after Kruun’s vicious attack.In the middle of the streets, the construction workers were fixing the roads and one of the workers, who was a small man, called out to another worker, “Hey! We need some more cement mix for this road here!Can you come over to the truck and help me get some more?”

“Sure thing, Mac!” yelled out the other construction worker and he and the smaller worker walked towards the truck.

“Hmmm…that’s weird.We seem to have run out of cement mix,” said the larger worker, with a puzzled look on his face.

“Oh, don’t worry!We’ll just head towards Lowes to buy some more,” said the smaller worker enthusiastically.

“Okay, Mac,” said the other worker and they started walking down towards a dark alleyway.The larger worker then started looking around the alleyway uncomfortably and he said to the smaller worker, “Hey Mac, this ain’t the way to Low…”

Suddenly, the smaller worker took out a dagger and he slashed the larger worker’s throat with such finesse that the larger worker immediately fell to the ground, blood pouring from his slashed throat.

The smaller man then walked over the dead body of the worker and an eerie smile crept upon his lips.The small worker then shape shifted into a green alien being and he laughed softly to himself as he said:

“The time has come at last for the SKRULL EMPIRE to finally take its rightful place on this pathetic planet!”

The skrull then shape shifted into a passerby and walked away from the scene, his horrible plan now in motion.

No Caption Provided

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@rabbitearsblog: Guess that means the ball is on my court :-) After Issue 19 I will post 19A which will be full of surprises.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: Guess that means the ball is on my court :-) After Issue 19 I will post 19A which will be full of surprises.

That's great to hear!! I can't wait to see your story!!!

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx: Why would that CROSS your mind. You are OVER thinking it. Yeah okay I stink at subtlety.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@richgenx said:

@rabbitearsblog, @impurestcheese Nicely done. A quiet interlude between events. And am I right in thinking another Crossover is in the works?

Thanks! Hopefully, there will be a crossover between the Thunderbolts and the X-Men, unless you also want to get Generation X into the mix!

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RichGenX

@rabbitearsblog: No. They are going to have enough problems with someone causing tensions to build, and a situation involving 'twins'.

@impurestcheese: Well you had left an obvious hint. And you are also starting to sound like my wife.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx said:

@rabbitearsblog: No. They are going to have enough problems with someone causing tensions to build, and a situation involving 'twins'.

@impurestcheese: Well you had left an obvious hint. And you are also starting to sound like my wife.

Oh, they are going to have more problems? I definitely can't wait to see what you have planned for Generation X!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: Check Issue 5 out. One of the updates I include was the title of the next issue. I will hint that there will be an attack made on one of the Gen Xers.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx said:

@rabbitearsblog: Check Issue 5 out. One of the updates I include was the title of the next issue. I will hint that there will be an attack made on one of the Gen Xers.

Alright! Sounds great!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: We have Skulls everywhere New York, Space and even in quarantine zones closed off to the outside public. This is going to be fun :-)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: We have Skulls everywhere New York, Space and even in quarantine zones closed off to the outside public. This is going to be fun :-)

So for your Thunderbolts #19, should I read 19A first or 19 first?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

19 then 19A. There are Skull references/reveals in both

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrulls!! Again I love the intergalactic depth your xmen has !

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrulls!! Again I love the intergalactic depth your xmen has !

Thanks!!! I always loved the space adventures of the X-Men!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ImpurestCheese
Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wundagoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

The world's in danger, but hey... school's out! Classic teen-think, captured nicely. This is a fun interlude.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The world's in danger, but hey... school's out! Classic teen-think, captured nicely. This is a fun interlude.

Thanks!!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13