Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
No Caption Provided

Hey everyone! This is Rabbitearsblog and this is just a library for all of my work for Marvel Mayhem Astonishing X-Men! Now, I have decided to make a library for all my work for Astonishing X-Men because I wanted to make it easier for anyone who hasn't read all the chapters from this series to go here to check out each chapter and catch up with these stories. Also, I was planning on breaking this series up into volumes, meaning that for every 9 chapters (or issues) that I write for this series, it will be apart of a volume and I will post those chapters in this section for your convenience!

Also, if you want to check out other stories from Marvel Mayhem, you can go to the link HERE!

Vengeance: Volume 1

No Caption Provided

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #1: Memories and Consequences...

After the tragic events of the Breakworld, the X-Men tried to live their lives normally, but unknown to them, an old enemy is about to pay the X-Men a surprise visit.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #2: The Sign in the Stars

The X-Men noticed that something strange has come out of the sky and they go to the middle of New York City to investigate, only to find out their old enemy, Kruun, has landed on Earth!

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #3: Kruun!

Kruun goes on a rampage in the middle of New York City as he not only kills innocent people, but he also manages to take down the police squad, CODE BLUE, while the X-Men try to protect New York from this menace.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #4: The Return of Kitty Pryde

After being stuck in the bullet, Kitty Pryde is rescued by Lilandra of the Shi'ar Empire and they catch up with each other on their lives. At the same time, Kitty tries to get back to Earth while the X-Men still have their hands full with Kruun.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #5: Home is Where the Heart is...

Kitty Pryde finally comes back to Earth and she and Piotr Rasputin spend some quality time with each other catching up with their lives. Meanwhile, Kruun tries to think of a plan to escape the Shi'ar Empire's prison after being arrested in the last chapter.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #6: Kruun's Escape!

Kruun meets up with a mysterious skrull named Zargot and the two managed to escape from the Shi'ar Empire prison to seek their vengeance.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #7: A Deadly Alliance

Kruun and Zargot decided to team up to take over the Shi'ar Empire, while Kruun manages to get new arms that might give him the means of taking over the Shi'ar Empire! Meanwhile, Lilandra finds out about Kruun's escape and she immediately calls upon the X-Men to help her take care of this problem.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #8: The Choices We Make

After Lilandra gives the X-Men a choice on whether or not they should save the Shi'ar Empire or stay on Earth to help the citizens of Seattle during the Ultimatum attack, the X-Men decided to help Lilandra defeat Kruun and Zargot and they ended up in the fight for their lives!

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #9: The Final Confrontation!

The X-Men, Kruun, Gladiator and Zargot all have a showdown on the Shi'ar Empire and only one of them will win this final battle to save the Shi'ar Empire!

Invasion: Volume 2

No Caption Provided

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #10: The Nightmare Never Ends!

After the X-Men believed the worst to be over, Zargot comes back to Earth and he starts planning his invasion plans!

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men/Thunderbolts #1: With Friends Like These...

When the Thunderbolts sent one of their members, Arke to retrieve a secret data that could help them discover the truth about the Confessor Skrull from the X-Men's database, the X-Men end up in a battle of their lives trying to defeat Arke while being unexpectedly transported to the Thunderbolts' Living Fortress!

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men/Thunderbolts #2: The Mystery of the ConfessorSkrull

When the X-Men get transported to the Thunderbolts' Living Fortress, they are forced to work with the Thunderbolts to discover more about the Confessor Skrull's identity. Meanwhile, Zargot gets an unexpected ally that might help him free the Confessor Skrull. Later on, Nightcrawler comes back to the scene and discovers that something is amiss in New York and tries to contact the other X-Men.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men/Thunderbolts #3:Facsimiles

Pagon, Zargot and the Confessor Skrull come up with a plot where they will take over the Earth's military defenses and they unleashed monsters to go and take care of the X-Men and the Thunderbolts. Meanwhile, Nightcrawler discovers that the Don of the Dead was using mutant laborers for the Brazilian Government and Nightcrawler goes there to rescue them. In Seattle, the X-Men and the Thunderbolts are attacked by Smuggler and Hard Shell and were nearly beaten, while Shadowcat and Blackheath confront Zargot, Confessor Skrull and Pagon, but meets up with a tragic situation.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men/Thunderbolts #4 : The Best Laid Plans

Pagon, Zargot and the Confessor Skrull succeeded in taking over the Earth's military defenses and throws Seattle into a crossfire. Meanwhile, Shadowcat tries to disarm the bomb planted by the three villains while the X-Men and the Thunderbolts have to protect Strikeback, who lost her energy after fighting Hard Shell. Meanwhile, Nightcrawler goes off to Brazil to free the mutant laborers only to be captured by the Don of the Dead. At the same time, Gambit goes off to Brazil to rescue Nightcrawler, not knowing that there is a Skrull in their midst.

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men/Thunderbolts #5: Faces We Once Knew

The X-Men and the Thunderbolts work together to protect Seattle from the Skrull Invasion and Nightcrawler and Gambit arrive in time to help out the X-Men. Meanwhile, a new threat approaches Zargot and his fate is turned in a horrible direction.

Mojoverse: Volume 3

No Caption Provided

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #11: The Return of the Mojoverse!

The X-Men along with the Thunderbolts had just prevented the Skrull invasion from reaching its peak, but unbeknownst to them, Mojo has plans for the X-Men as he destroys Emma's school and tricks the X-Men into coming to the Mojoverse!

Demons: Volume 4

No Caption Provided

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmmm, why do I have a feeling a trend is starting here.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx said:

Hmmm, why do I have a feeling a trend is starting here.

LOL! It might and it might not, but I had to do this since I wanted to break my stories down in volumes. It's more creative that way!

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

By volumes, you mean arcs sorta?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

By volumes, you mean arcs sorta?

By arcs. I was going by what Joss Whedon did with his run on Astonishing X-Men such as the first volume being "Gifted" and the second volume being "Dangerous" and so on and so forth, but like Joss Whedon's run, each volume connects to another story line.

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*bump*

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bumped...trying to work out where it all fits in

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped...trying to work out where it all fits in

Thanks! You're writing a new fan fic series for Marvel Mayhem? I've spotted them, but I didn't have the time to read them!