Introducing Earthworm Woman!

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By theik2

Earthworm Woman (EW) is 5 feet, six inches tall, slender waist, busty young woman. She recently received her PhD in biology. Her doctoral thesis is about earthworms and she was struck by lightning while conducting an earthworm census. Now she has various superpowers, including being able to burrow through the ground at high speed, having the ability to "see" rocks, etc. underground. She can cause objects to age and decompose rapidly at will. She attracts earthworms and cam communicate with them telepathically. She is very strong and can run very fast.

The wheelchair bound Oracle introduced EW to the Birds of Prey. EW's costume was brown and pink and included a hood and goggles. The EW emblem emblazoned across her impressive chest She told her story to them. Poison Ivy found EW very attractive. EW interacted well with the others. Oracle assigned Batgirl to train EW. Oracle also announced that the next day EW would demonstrate her powers to the whole group at seven PM.

After the meeting EW had the chance to talk to the others. Poison Ivy said "You make my roots tingle EW!" EW responded "I like to have satisfied customers!" Everyone laughed.

That evening Poison Ivy thought a lot about EW. She wanted to get close to her. Ivy sighed happily.

Batgirl began jotting down notes of her observations concerning EW. Batgirl felt that EW was teachable and seemed like a team player. She felt that she could observe her more closely and find out more about her powers tomorrow. Batgirl was optimistic.

EW went home to her apartment that she shared with another girl. EW's bedroom featured an earthworm farm as well as girly things. EW's real name is Ursula and she works for Wayne Enterprises as an environmental scientist. She focused on acid rain and soil pollution and similar issues. She got into her Hello Kitty pajamas and crawled into bed holding her Earthworm Jim stuffed toy against her chest. She turned out the light and lay in bed for a while before falling asleep.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

What is it with all the Earthworm stuff emerging at the moment? Don't get me wrong it was interesting but I feel I've seen this all before

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neat hero.

If she lives in Gotham City, I feel bad for her with all the crime and murder lol.

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Sorry. Should I wait six months to do another installment?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@theik2: Nah post whenever, just feels familiar for some reason

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: The next one will be her first adventure. I have to decide how she uses her powers to defeat an enemy.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theik2 said:

@impurestcheese: The next one will be her first adventure. I have to decide how she uses her powers to defeat an enemy.

and which enemy (there powers could come into factor).

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theik2 said:

and which enemy (there powers could come into factor).

True. I'm thinking about her opponent.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#9  Edited By cbishop

@theik2 said:

@impurestcheese: Sorry. Should I wait six months to do another installment?

It's not that. It's that Yomiko introduced Earthworm Girl over a few entries last year:

They share similar elements. I'm assuming there's a reason for that.

P.S. I should clarify that I was assuming Yomiko is your alt. The writing styles are pretty similar. I figured you were just trying the character out again here.

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right about Yomiko being an alt. I'm impressed.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#11  Edited By cbishop
4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers