Introducing Earthworm Girl : is she evil or just the victim of powers beyond her control?

Yomiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yomiko

Scarlett Brown was a skinny bespectacled doctoral student at Gotham State University studying zoology. Her doctoral dissertation was about earthworms. She was working on doing an earthworm census in a field. She wore pink shorts, a white top and a straw hat. She was so focused on the earthworms that she didn’t notice a thunderstorm approaching.

Scarlett was frustrated by the rain. As she was gathering her equipment she was struck by lightning and rendered unconscious. She received serious burns from the lightning. Scarlet heard the voice of the Earthworm God telling her that it was her task to defend earthworms. Then there was oblivion. She woke up after the storm passed soaked with rain. She realized that she had been struck by lightning.

She could see and feel her burns but they faded quickly and disappeared. But her brain was damaged. She felt energized and was able to complete the earthworm count. She noticed that she was much stronger, faster and energetic that she was before. By the time she got home she noticed that she looked and sounded more sexy. She stayed in her apartment for a day as she processed all that had happened to her. Then she had to buy a new wardrobe for her new figure. And she discovered that she could burrow into the ground and felt that power was useful for hiding if nothing else.

She finished her PhD as she thought about her mission. At the university she snuck into the weightlifting room at night and found that she could bench press 600 lbs. She estimated her running speed to be about 80 mph. She was shocked at how strong and fast she had become.

She received her diploma. Shortly later she began her descent into insanity. She heard the voice of the Earthworm God berating her for wasting so much time. She tried to explain it but he wouldn’t listen. The Earthworm God tormented her with increasing severity. She desperately concocted a plan to get Bruce Wayne to stop producing acid rain. Acid rain damaged the environment for earthworms.

She got a job as a housekeeper at Wayne manor. One night when He was alone in the house except for Scarlett, she changed into her Earthworm Girl costume and confronted Bruce in his study. Her costume was made of brown spandex with the name EARTHWORM GIRL spelled out across her ample bosom. Of cousre she needed a mask to disguise her. .She told him that it was imperative that Wayne Enterprises stop causing acid rain. He asked her who she was. She got angry and hissed out “Mr. Wayne I am Earthworm Girl and it is my mission to protect earthworms. You must stop producing acid rain, Mr. Wayne.”

He replied “I’m sorry Earthworm Girl but we already reduced our sulfur dioxide emissions by 35%. It’s all we can do.” She exploded “There must be a 100% reduction in sulfur dioxide and other acid rain causing chemicals!” All the emotional torture and frustration poured out of her. In her rage she picked up two large sofas and threw them out the window. Then she knocked Bruce Wayne out. She quickly uploaded two viruses onto Bruce’s laptop in the hope that they would infect Wayne Enterprise’s network. The first virus struck at once. The other would activate in a month. Earthworm Girl fled by way of the broken window and ran to her hideout.

She returned to her hideout in an abandoned graveyard and burrowed into the soil while still wearing her costume. She liked soil. But The voice of the Earthworm God was again denouncing her. She said “Stop it Earthworm God! I have failed you! Take pity on me and put me to death!” Batgirl and Bat Woman showed up outside the shack. Earthworm Girl burrowed out of the ground and started brushing the dirt off of her, throwing herself at their feet and begging them to help her.

Bruce Wayne had woken up missing a tooth. He had a tooth ache, but no broken bones. It hurt. He had managed to place a tracking device on the back of Earthworm Girl and began tracking her. He contacted Batgirl and Bat Woman and asked them to follow Earthworm Girl using their tracking device. He warned them that she was crazy and very strong.

He was called and informed of a huge computer virus attacking Wayne Enterprises. He told them it was probably Earthworm Girl’s work. He ordered them to do everything they could to contain it and destroy it. They discovered the other virus later.

The Bat ladies bound Earthworm Girl with very strong rope. Batgirl felt sorry for her and spoke soothingly to her as she stroked her hair while Bat Woman contacted the police. Earthworm Girl said "I'm sorry for hurting Mr. Wayne but I really must do something to reduce acid rain to zero. The Earthworm God made me desperate by tormenting me. Under better circumstances I would have had a better plan. No one should be hurt."

Batgirl asked Earthworm Girl why she was so muddy. Earthworm Girl said her name is Scarlett Brown and that she loved the feeling of dirt on her skin. She asked “Does that make me weird?” Bat Woman replied “We aren’t here to judge you Scarlett, we just want to help you!” Scarlett said “Thank you both! I feel I can trust you!” The police came and there was a handover of the suspect. Batgirl warned them that she may be insane. Batgirl and Bat Woman hugged Scarlett before she was taken away.

The police took Earthworm Girl into the station and began processing her. She was questioned. Bruce Wayne’s statement was taken. Earthworm Girl was put through the shower and put on her orange jumpsuit. Earthworm Girl was placed in a holding cell. The Earthworm God came back and excoriated her for surrendering and that she had betrayed him. She cried out and bent the bars of her cell. Then she collapsed sobbing on the floor as the frightened police shot her with a tranquilizer dart. That calmed her down enough to put her in a heavy-duty straitjacket. Detective Renee Montoya saw what happened and said “That !@#$%^&* really is strong and probably crazy. We better send her to Arkham.”

Det. Montoya and two officers took Earthworm Girl out to the Arkham Asylum. They were afraid of her. Earthworm Girl was put in a straitjacket and a padded cell. They gave her a shot of powerful tranquilizer and soon she was passed out on the floor. During the following days Earthworm Girl began undergoing testing and evaluating. The psychiatrists felt that being struck by lightning affected her brain in ways that aggravated her already unbalanced mind. She was hearing voices and having other hallucinations.

After two weeks the medication was taking effect and Earthworm Girl’s straitjacket was removed. She noticed that the Earthworm God stopped yelling in her head. The hallucinations stopped. She went through psychotherapy to untangle her tangled life. She learned a lot about herself. She was feeling better.

The Joker heard about Earthworm Girl and wanted to recruit her to work for him. He wasn’t in Arkham so he used agents to contact Earthworm Girl. She rejected offers to join The Joker. He decided that he needed get her in his possession at any cost.