This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, so as some of you may know, the person who runs this group is gone.

I don't know about you guys, but I think it was a pretty awesome idea for a fan fic group, and it is a shame that it died out the way it did. Seems like such a waste.

Now, before @feebadger left, he asked me to carry this on, but I need to know if everyone is still on board. If we aren't, then really there is no point in doing it. But the stories which came out of this were great, everyone involved had a good time, and Horror Inc - along with the original art courtesy of our guys over on the AS-O section - really brought something different to the table.

We are looking to keep all the old contributions, as well as chasing up unfinished pieces. I am hoping for a continuation of the original project, rather than a fresh relaunch. Hopefully we can get some more writers and artists on board, and give the whole thing a new lease of life.

*prepares for silence and tumbleweeds*

What does everyone think?

EDIT: For those of you who aren't familiar, this is Horror Inc:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-official-horror-inc-library-694022/#60

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-691042/#60

#2 Edited by TommytheHitman (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo, I would like to give it a shot. Could I take Freddy Krueger?

#3 Edited by wildvine (8814 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo

Lady Bumps, I plan to remaster my Army of Darkness stories, and to continue them soon.

Moderator Online
#4 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: Excellent! ^_^

Plenty of time to think as I am going to need to reboot the sign-up and library threads, but yes, I would love to see what you might come up with for him :)

@wildvine Very very happy to have you on board sis ;)

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

argh I wish I had time

#6 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Well it is going to take a while to set up, and I am not planning on going anywhere any time soon so...consider it an open ended invitation ;)

#7 Posted by wildvine (8814 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo

I was always on board dear. Just wandered off after other things. But I will remaster my first three issues this next week.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine:

No rush at all at the moment, sweetie, still setting everything up ^_^

(oh and will get onto that other thing today too, I have my work head on hehe!)

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Well in that case when I get time I'll dig up my half written part 2 of The Mummy and get to work

#10 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Yes! Awesomeness. At this rate, it looks like Horror Inc will be back ;)

#13 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Does it have to include like, cannon things, I got that vampire story I can mix into this?...All OC's though.

#14 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Not including OC's yet, although if things go well I definitely would like us to expand into original fiction. Don't worry, everything will be made clear, once I know who is on board I will reboot the thread, which will include a full outline of the project :)

#15 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo:

Hmm..Ok, I would 100% be in with OC but otherwise, not sure I got the time to re-think characters now..not right now anyways, need to think who I could write if OC's aint allowed...*thinks for a while*

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Technically all my characters in my Story were OC's but feebadger let it slide because they were based in an established horror concept. Its a werewolf story.

#17 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: That is a darn good point actually. Touché :P

In that case....

@pyrogram: PM your idea, and I will give it a think ;)

#18 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: So he has actually left? Damn that is a shame .

Id like to have a stab at it (pun intended) And do a Texas Chainsaw Massacre related story. I have been planning one for a while now so yeah..

#19 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

I know man. Absolutely gutted :(

That sounds awesome! Okay then it is decided - the reboot will go ahead :D

#21 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Good luck with that dude! Will be awesome!

Thanks I appreciate that.If I get the green light I will start dishing it out like The Cook does with his human barbecue :)

#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

I know man. Absolutely gutted :(

That sounds awesome! Okay then it is decided - the reboot will go ahead :D

So a reboot as in new participants ? I mean I know there are users who have expressed interest in carrying on with their stories so does that mean characters that were not available are now?

I am just wondering because @batkevin74 s work was really good I wonder if he would carry it on.

#23 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Reboot was maybe the wrong word. All I am really doing is creating new threads (can't edit his old ones, obviously), and continuing what he started. So ideally I want all the unfinished pieces done and any new contributors on board ASAP so we can get the first round done and see where it goes ;)

#24 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

Reboot was maybe the wrong word. All I am really doing is creating new threads (can't edit his old ones, obviously), and continuing what he started. So ideally I want all the unfinished pieces done and any new contributors on board ASAP so we can get the first round done and see where it goes ;)

Ah okay,excellent.

#25 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Very glad to have you in the group, is late here so the new thread is most likely not going to be up until morning. Will be sure to tag you in ^_^

#26 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: When I wake up later then :P Or once I've had more coffee. One of 'em XD

#28 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Both I can deal with. But what if it's neither?? O_O

#30 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

Very glad to have you in the group, is late here so the new thread is most likely not going to be up until morning. Will be sure to tag you in ^_^

Okay thanks.Am just writing the first part up so it will be up soon.

#32 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Excellent, but if you can, don't post it just yet. Got a lot to take care of before we get properly up and running, I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of what we already have :)

#33 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

Excellent, but if you can, don't post it just yet. Got a lot to take care of before we get properly up and running, I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of what we already have :)

Alright,I have more to do still anyway.

Got a rough idea of when?

#34 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: New thread should be up soon, then it is just a question of making sure everyone understands the rules, and off we go :) Trying to do everything as properly as possible. Like the original user would want it done :)

#35 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader: New thread should be up soon, then it is just a question of making sure everyone understands the rules, and off we go :) Trying to do everything as properly as possible. Like the original user would want it done :)

I am sure you will do great :)

#36 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Thank you :) Very nervous to be honest!

#37 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@bumpyboo said:

Thank you :) Very nervous to be honest!

You are? Well you will do fine. You'll have a blast :D

#38 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Yeah, I guess because it is a big project and a favour for a friend (sort of) all rolled into one. So much pressure! *'splodes* :P

Hehe, all kidding aside, I am pretty excited. Always wanted this group to do more. Never would have guessed it would be like this though lol ;)

#39 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

Yeah, I guess because it is a big project and a favour for a friend (sort of) all rolled into one. So much pressure! *'splodes* :P

Hehe, all kidding aside, I am pretty excited. Always wanted this group to do more. Never would have guessed it would be like this though lol ;)

Heh yeah.

I know no one ever knows what the future holds.

#40 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Oscuro (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I'd like to get in on this if possible.

#42 Edited by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Righto mate, shouldn't be too long.

@oscuro: The more the merrier, I will let you know when the official thread is up :)

#43 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Oscuro (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Ok thanks for having me. I assume people have dibs on certain characters and such. Is that correct?

#45 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: That's right :) We can go into more detail once we are up and running but for now, if you would like to see who has been taken and what stories have been written so far, feel free to check out the library thread, I have included a link in the OP :)

#46 Edited by Oscuro (923 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6381 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! Perfect excuse for me to do my next project!

Can I do The Wolfman?

#48 Posted by The Poet (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: don't know if you had seen that you might have gotten a new victim...I mean volunteer for Horror Inc, but anyway...

In other news almost done with my addition to this (been meaning to sit down and write and tonight I did, so...HUZZAH!)

also: do you want this thread left unlocked since this is tecically not the central thread anymore or is it alright to leave it as is? (thought I would make that offer...)

#49 Posted by BumpyBoo (8150 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by The Poet (8335 posts) - - Show Bio