Broken Layout

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whenever I open CV on my laptop, the layout of the site gets destroyed- links to the normal threads and forums are all over the screen and not in the normal format, background is all white and blank with the normal pictures thrown around randomly or missing.

I've seen this thing before, but usually all it took to fix was reloading the page.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator
_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Honestly no idea, but I've been using my laptop for CV for months; this only started happening weeks ago. I haven't changed my system at all, to my knowledge.

I'll check anyway.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@general_sinderion: well I asked so I could try and reproduce your issue. To find out go here and tell me what it says for operating system, web browser, screen resolution, browser size and color depth.

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: I think the problem has to do with the black background option, when I switched to the white background it was fixed.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@pikahyper: I think the problem has to do with the black background option, when I switched to the white background it was fixed.

If you get a chance, can you take a screenshot of what the layout looks like in black and white backgrounds and post them here? Want to make sure that this isn't a pervasive issue for everyone.