Green Scar stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk oneshots everyone, except Guy, and maybe Arthur.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necronn- said:

How so? Hulk couldnt even one-shot the Thing or She-Hulk, both of whom were trading blows with him and blooding his face up.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By 20damon

@willpayton said:
@necronn- said:

How so? Hulk couldnt even one-shot the Thing or She-Hulk, both of whom were trading blows with him and blooding his face up.

A full powered thunderclap from this Hulk wrecks most of this team in one go.

@20damon said:

Here you go. First, the power of these thunderclaps. Tearing apart Umar's shields and one shotting a highly amped Loeb force Rulk.

Here is what Thor's best shots did to an unamped Rulk and Umar's shields by the way. No version of Hulk has shown such strong thunderclaps.

And Hulk is not limited to using them as a cone attack, he can actually use them as an omnidrectional attack. (There's one of him blowing up the avenger's mansion too, can't find it really quick but i can dig it up if you insist). One of these claps is aimed forward but is still almost omnidirectional.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: The Thing has better durability than everyone here, except maybe Guy.

The She-Hulk showing can be attributed to the fact that he was jobbing, and admited so. He could of oneshotted Wolverine, and didn't.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hulk

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By 20damon

@willpayton said:
@necronn- said:

"trading blows": Lets Ben hit him a few times before one shotting him. Hell, i can post scans of a MUCH weaker version of Hulk one shotting Ben when Hulk thought he was fighting himself. That was Savage Hulk BEFORE the Sakaar amp. Can post scans of that if you doubt it.

One shots She Hulk.

Trading blows... uh huh

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@willpayton: He was holding back during WWH. He was pulling his punches to prevent himself from killing anyone which was confirmed multiple times by multiple people, including Hulk himself. Hell, it took him 7-8 punches to KO Wolverine, a character who was one shotted by Pre-Core Breach Savage Hulk twice, and that incarnation is way way weaker than Green Scar.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: He was holding back during WWH. He was pulling his punches to prevent himself from killing anyone which was confirmed multiple times by multiple people, including Hulk himself. Hell, it took him 7-8 punches to KO Wolverine, a character who was one shotted by Pre-Core Breach Savage Hulk twice, and that incarnation is way way weaker than Green Scar.

Well, his intention wasn't to really KO Wolverine, it was to inflict trauma to his brain through multiple shots to the head to scramble his brain, not to just KO him where his healing factor would return him to conciousness and back into the fight to be a nuisance. But you ARE right. Just saying his multiple shots to the head of Logan had a bigger purpose than to just KO him :)

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

One shots She Hulk.

Well, its depends on what you mean by "one shot". Normally I take it to be that you either kill or KO someone. She-Hulk was down, but she was not KO'ed. Same with the Thing.

@necronn- said:

@willpayton: The Thing has better durability than everyone here, except maybe Guy.

That's highly debatable as far as Aquaman and Steel.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By 20damon

@willpayton said:
@20damon said:

One shots She Hulk.

Well, its depends on what you mean by "one shot". Normally I take it to be that you either kill or KO someone. She-Hulk was down, but she was not KO'ed. Same with the Thing.

@necronn- said:

That's highly debatable as far as Aquaman and Steel.

She Hulk is bloodied, battered and taken out of the fight by a casual bodyslam by Green Scar. Ben is out of the fight and is just waiting to be finished by Hulk. If you need further proof that Hulk is more than capable of one shotting Ben, i give you a scan of him in a much weaker incarnation AND before he got his permanent power amp from Sakaar core breach.

Hell, just a few scans above i gave you this Hulk one shotting a highly amped enemy that took multiple shots from Thor (ODIN FORCE THOR) and was just fine afterwards and him thunderclapping Umar's shields apart, shields that had never been broken before and no sold Mjolnir. And you're doubting he can oneshot the Thing? Come on. If you had doubts, the scans i showed you here should put those doubts to rest quickly.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would walk through this team.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@willpayton: she was out of the fight the entire time and later captured and seen as unconsious. She passed out afterwards. I have no idea what you meant by 'trading blows' or not 'oneshotting' them - Ben couldn't get back up again after being hit and she hulk was out. This is all disregarding that he was also holding back.

As for 'trading blows', paks intent was clear by having Hulk say shit like "hmp" after being punched in the face by Ben, John Romitta jr just drew lots of blood for whatever reason. I mean I hardly imagine that pak pictured blood gushing out of hulks mouth when writing the scene...

Besides, in the very same event hulk was doing things like onrshottting ghost rider or putting herc down and defenceless in one hook. His thunderclaps arguably hit harder than Mjolnir being thrown...

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: she was out of the fight the entire time and later captured and seen as unconsious. She passed out afterwards. I have no idea what you meant by 'trading blows' or not 'oneshotting' them - Ben couldn't get back up again after being hit and she hulk was out. This is all disregarding that he was also holding back.

As for 'trading blows', paks intent was clear by having Hulk say shit like "hmp" after being punched in the face by Ben, John Romitta jr just drew lots of blood for whatever reason. I mean I hardly imagine that pak pictured blood gushing out of hulks mouth when writing the scene...

Besides, in the very same event hulk was doing things like onrshottting ghost rider or putting herc down and defenceless in one hook. His thunderclaps arguably hit harder than Mjolnir being thrown...

One shotted Ares as well just after She Hulk

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: While that is true, Logan stayed conscious until he punched him multiple times.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: While that is true, Logan stayed conscious until he punched him multiple times.

Yuss, for purposes said above. It's obvious for anyone who is not specifically looking for excuses to lowball Hulk that those were preeeeetty far from his best punches. >.>

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Hulk is one of the most underrated characters ever.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Hulk is one of the most underrated characters ever.

Unfortunately one f the most whanked one as well by some people who are no better than those who try to undersell him.

I think though, honestly, a HUGE reason for the underrating is because he has so many incarnations. I genuinely think that there's a very large number of debaters who don't realize, for example, the difference between Green Scar (WWHulk) and your regular Savage Hulk. They just see "Hulk" and go from there. This at least, -seem- to be the case way too often. People just not wanting to hear that this particular incarnation has no sold stuff that has floored the Savage Hulk.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I don't remember anyone wanking the Hulk on this site these past few years. What are they saying?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I don't remember anyone wanking the Hulk on this site these past few years. What are they saying?

There's always an oddball talking about unlimited strength because beyonder said this and a few such things, pitting him against the likes of Thanos, Superboy Prime and such. It's not very common, thankfully.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By KrleAvenger

@20damon: Every single character has at least one fanboy. Just because few people consider him to be more powerful than he actually is does not mean he is "wanked".

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Every single character has at least one fanboy. Just because few people consider him to be more powerful than he actually is does not mean he is "wanked".

Well, i am sure there's people who believe me to be whanking him, so i'll concede the point ;)

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers