• 126 results
#1 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Monroe vs. Eddie Brock. In character, both think the other seriously needs to be put down. I think Venom should take this, with all of his powers (camouflage, etc.), but I'm sure people will disagree. I wanna see what the Vine thinks.

#2 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the location I guess and how Venom tries to pull it off.

If Venom would have enough places to hide and seek cover from Storm's attacks from above, he should be able to take it. Yeah, he has his camouflage, so that he can even morph with the surrounding and that could be a game-changer if placed correctly. Storm would die rather quickly, if Venom would manage to hit her directly and I guess that Eddie as Venom would also do it, even with morals on, since he didn't care aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall too much about people who were standing in his way. 

Otherwise if he rushes in and tries to nuke her down, he could lose the fight, since I'm not seeing him taking too many of the lightning bolts, especially because they're hot and symbiotes and heat are not friends.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap, forgot location. New York, I suppose, though it's emptied out for the showdown. Spidey and Spidey-ites generally like to have buildings around in order to be fully effective, whereas for Storm it doesn't matter all that much. Thanks for your input!

#4 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

If they start at close distance, Venom has the power to one-shot her.  If they start at a relatively good distance apart, Storm utilizes wind and lightning to fry Venom.
#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (13827 posts) - - Show Bio

It's all about stealth versus range. If Storm plays it cool and attacks from afar, I'd favor her. If it's up close, I'd favor Venom.

Interesting matchup!

#6 Edited by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is weak to loud sounds and heat. He gets raped.

Also Storm can see energy so not sure how effective his stealth will be.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
Storm for the win.
#8 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter if he has camouflage.Storm can sense people and other types of things moving in the atmosphere, i mean literally the slightest movement or change in the air,she can detect it.She can also see in forms of energy.

Storm Thunder claps his ass a 1000X over.Venom is vulnerable to massive sound and i believe extreme heat..correct?

Even if Close Storm has better reaction time.

Storm 10/10

#9 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm...

#10 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The Storm =)

#11 Posted by superiorojsimpson (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#12 Posted by The Stegman (20702 posts) - - Show Bio

storm..and dare i say easily?

#13 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite character put in a spite thred. What a shame...

#14 Posted by JediXMan (27903 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.

#15 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

If it starts up close I say venom can blitz her but if there is any distance what so ever storm stomps.

#16 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know depends on how long it takes storm to think lightning bolts.

#17 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think venom has the reaction time to dodge lightning.
#18 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enzeru said:

Depends on the location I guess and how Venom tries to pull it off.If Venom would have enough places to hide and seek cover from Storm's attacks from above, he should be able to take it. Yeah, he has his camouflage, so that he can even morph with the surrounding and that could be a game-changer if placed correctly. Storm would die rather quickly, if Venom would manage to hit her directly and I guess that Eddie as Venom would also do it, even with morals on, since he didn't care aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall too much about people who were standing in his way. Otherwise if he rushes in and tries to nuke her down, he could lose the fight, since I'm not seeing him taking too many of the lightning bolts, especially because they're hot and symbiotes and heat are not friends.

That sounds correct to me :)

#19 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

No it doesn't the only way his camo would work if he could phase and go invisible and that assumes being in a phased mode negates any body heat or electrical activity in the brain.

#20 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm for the win.

#21 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins.

#22 Posted by Billy Batson (56842 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.
BB

#23 Posted by Padron (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Lighting is not that efective against symbiont... venom could take from electro before.
#24 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.

Venom can't react to lightning, she can also use powerful winds.

#25 Posted by Lord Shiva (793 posts) - - Show Bio

Winds to hold him in place, lightning to burn him down.

#26 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Storm
#27 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Padron said:

Lighting is not that efective against symbiont... venom could take from electro before.

Lightning generates a great deal of sound which is super effective

#28 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets fried. or blown away.

#29 Posted by Geozone (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom easily he has all of spidermans powers enhanced his own symbiotic powers. Plus Venom fights by himself where storm has a team when it gets rough for her. Venom has stopped juggernaut people storm hasnt she gets owned all the time >_> x man fan boys need to wake up. Venom gets close its over and the fight would most likely take place at new york. The only way for storm to win is to have the terrain adv and to have her powers already going to the best so she can stop him other then that Venom will take this.

#30 Edited by russellmania77 (13546 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#31 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Olololo, Geozone's first post on Comicvine and he is already challenging the Raindrops!

Welcome!

#32 Edited by dondave (26479 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#33 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

At a distance, in an open environment, Storm. If up close, or relatively close, Brock can get to her and definitely has the power to knock her out and he's got the speed to get there. If at a distance Eddie has to hide and camo up, then get close, which I think he can do...sometimes. Eddie has shown to be quite crazy and half the time goes for the direct approach, rather than use his powers to their max. It really depends on which Eddie shows up.

I say without battlefield details, combined with Eddie's lunacy, I say a stalemate. Either one can take it.

#34 Posted by i_like_swords (7467 posts) - - Show Bio

One of those on way or the other scenarios.

Start close - Venom

Start far away - Storm

#35 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio

An in character Eddie Brock would lose. Like a user said above most of the time he always goes for the direct approach. I think I've only seen him use camo against Spidey and those alien hunter robot things. (cant remember name lol.) So I say Storm takes this with ease.

#36 Posted by The_PAIN (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#37 Posted by Veravin (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with storm. She's also a good hand to hand combatant

#38 Posted by XHUNTER (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#39 Posted by KiD_iNSaNitY (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm....Venom would jump right into the fight and get blown to shit with a bolt or two.

#40 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@veravin said:

I'll go with storm. She's also a good hand to hand combatant

She can be the best hand to hand combatant in the world and that won't help her much against someone like Venom, who has the strenght to kill her with one single punch. Due to his increased reflexes, agility and speed he would also tag her without any problem at all.

#41 Posted by Veravin (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: she can mix h2h combat with her powers to give her a fighting edge.

#42 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom wins this, he can kill her before she even knows he's there.

#43 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm in a stomp.

#44 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (248 posts) - - Show Bio

she can sense movement in the air (movement from something the size of a snowball) and see the energy living things give off...unless you know the symbiote is dead....

#45 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

@hunter_zolomon said:

she can sense movement in the air (movement from something the size of a snowball) and see the energy living things give off...unless you know the symbiote is dead....

So what?

So she sense him, how is she going to keep her head from getting ripped off before she can react?

#46 Posted by OreoAssassin (2782 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom. I'm on my ipad but I promise a scan tomorrow of Lightining barely affecting him at all. He blitzes her and one shot she's down

#47 Edited by OreoAssassin (2782 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people saying Storm wins? Venom easy. Also check out this page. Venom is seriously underrated on the forum. Atleast @joygirl agrees with me,

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/susanoo/blog/venom-eddie-brock-respect/69369/

#48 Posted by Schmalzel (272 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Venom is my favorite enemy (Eddie Brock) And one of my favorite characters overall. But he loses rather easily, Storm has to much variety and would be able to sense him via through the wind or rain and she wouldn't go hunting inside for Brock. Brock would go down rather quickly once it finally got started.

#49 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

U gaiz. Mai 2 year old thread. Wat r u doin.

#50 Posted by Spideysense44 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom for me