• 126 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm for the majority. Venom could take it if he were close enough. Outside of that she has the right arsenal in her abilities and raw power to beat Venom with little difficulty.

#102 Edited by Joygirl (18507 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Edited by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm should take the majority, but only if she were close enough away when the fight started(and even then there is no guarantee Venom would go for a blitz before she ascends to the skies). With an empty city, there's really nothing stopping her from going all out to bring Venom out of hiding(blizzards, localized hurricanes, tornadoes, ext.). With her energy sight(which allow her to see the electrical impulses in the body and see though walls) and her connection to the air currents, there wouldn't be a way for him to camouflage himself and pull off a sneak attack without her already knowing. She could assault him with a series of thunder claps and lightning bolts to bring this fight to an end.

#104 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6963 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

And Banshee, and Banshee! One more notch in his belt. If he wore one.

Online
#105 Posted by Joygirl (18507 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Seriously, taking a full-force blast from Banshee and recovering from it pretty much proves that jangling some forks together won't bring Eddie down.

#106 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Venom is of a race of alien symbiotes that are formed from a thick, liquid, organic material. They, as their symbiotic nature suggests, depend on other beings to help them sustain their life force. In exchange for this relationship, the symbiote offers great powers to its host. Unfortunately for the host, the symbiotes are not keen on the idea of separating and eventually start to fully consume both mind and body of their hosts. Removal of the symbiote is often only possible through the usage of strong sound waves produced from intensely loud and sustained noises....THUNDER WHICH OFCOURSE STORM HAS NO TROUBLE WITH CREATING

Eddie has resistance to sonics I believe.

He's shown incredible resistance to sound and fire. He's fought through the sonic gun, Shriek, Firestar, Human Torch, digger sonic shovels, fires, need I keep going? By most people's logic he should cringe in pain during a thunderstorm. And it's consistent, Eddie and Flash have both shown great resistance to sonics and fire over time.

oh okay thanks guys :) but my point is ....storm hardly uses thunder , it would be dumb for her not to use it against someone who isn't impervious to certain sounds , sound is measured in decibles right?...only god knows how loud storm can make her thunder...

#107 Edited by GraniteSoldier (6963 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Venom is of a race of alien symbiotes that are formed from a thick, liquid, organic material. They, as their symbiotic nature suggests, depend on other beings to help them sustain their life force. In exchange for this relationship, the symbiote offers great powers to its host. Unfortunately for the host, the symbiotes are not keen on the idea of separating and eventually start to fully consume both mind and body of their hosts. Removal of the symbiote is often only possible through the usage of strong sound waves produced from intensely loud and sustained noises....THUNDER WHICH OFCOURSE STORM HAS NO TROUBLE WITH CREATING

Eddie has resistance to sonics I believe.

He's shown incredible resistance to sound and fire. He's fought through the sonic gun, Shriek, Firestar, Human Torch, digger sonic shovels, fires, need I keep going? By most people's logic he should cringe in pain during a thunderstorm. And it's consistent, Eddie and Flash have both shown great resistance to sonics and fire over time.

oh okay thanks guys :) but my point is ....storm hardly uses thunder , it would be dumb for her not to use it against someone who isn't impervious to certain sounds , sound is measured in decibles right?...only god knows how loud storm can make her thunder...

Is there anything in her history that actually indicates she's aware of the symbiote's weaknesses?

Online
#108 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe said:

@granitesoldier said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Venom is of a race of alien symbiotes that are formed from a thick, liquid, organic material. They, as their symbiotic nature suggests, depend on other beings to help them sustain their life force. In exchange for this relationship, the symbiote offers great powers to its host. Unfortunately for the host, the symbiotes are not keen on the idea of separating and eventually start to fully consume both mind and body of their hosts. Removal of the symbiote is often only possible through the usage of strong sound waves produced from intensely loud and sustained noises....THUNDER WHICH OFCOURSE STORM HAS NO TROUBLE WITH CREATING

Eddie has resistance to sonics I believe.

He's shown incredible resistance to sound and fire. He's fought through the sonic gun, Shriek, Firestar, Human Torch, digger sonic shovels, fires, need I keep going? By most people's logic he should cringe in pain during a thunderstorm. And it's consistent, Eddie and Flash have both shown great resistance to sonics and fire over time.

oh okay thanks guys :) but my point is ....storm hardly uses thunder , it would be dumb for her not to use it against someone who isn't impervious to certain sounds , sound is measured in decibles right?...only god knows how loud storm can make her thunder...

Is there anything in her history that actually indicates she's aware of the symbiote's weaknesses?

meh....i did see someone say that eddie knows what shes capable of....so i think she does but i'll ask

#109 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anything in her history that actually indicates she's aware of the symbiote's weaknesses?

Storm has been in contact with Spider-man on many occasions, and I believe they once encountered Carnage awhile back while he was under Mister Sinister's control. I believe Storm had notes about the symbiote that they obtained from Sinister, and Iceman was able to freeze him long enough for them to lock him away again.

#110 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

Is there anything in her history that actually indicates she's aware of the symbiote's weaknesses?

Storm has been in contact with Spider-man on many occasions, and I believe they once encountered Carnage awhile back while he was under Mister Sinister's control. I believe Storm had notes about the symbiote that they obtained from Sinister, and Iceman was able to freeze him long enough for them to lock him away again.

..whats the loudest her thunder has ever been?...its obvious she has more than enough to keep him at bay

#111 Posted by Roddy010 (5147 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Edited by Malachi_Munroe (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

@malachi_munroe: 712.7 decibels

oh okay thanks man :) ...now if i could get somebody to tell me how much venom tanked i'll make a proper decision

#113 Edited by Roddy010 (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe said:

@roddy010 said:

@malachi_munroe: 712.7 decibelsT

oh okay thanks man :) ...now if i could get somebody to tell me how much venom tanked i'll make a proper decision

85-120 decibels is enough to impale the eardrum and cause deafness. Thunder has peaked at nearly 6xs that and the intense voltage of an average lightning bolt has reached well over 100,000,000. Storm has compressed the electrical energy of an entire tempest into a single strike which surpassed the world wide electrical generating capacity by 200xs over . Unless Venom is tanking terawatts and over 700 decibels of sound I don't see him lasting against what Storm can dish out.

#114 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

@malachi_munroe said:

@roddy010 said:

@malachi_munroe: 712.7 decibels

oh okay thanks man :) ...now if i could get somebody to tell me how much venom tanked i'll make a proper decision

85-120 decibels is enough to impale the eardrum and cause deafness. Thunder has peaked at nearly 6xs that and the intense voltage of an average lightning bolt has reached well over 100,000,000. Storm has compressed the electrical energy of an entire tempest into a single strike which surpassed the world wide electrical generating capacity by 200. Unless Venom is tanking terawatts and over 700 decibels of sound I don't see him lasting against what Storm can dish out.

you sir are very educated on storm...think i'll make you my go to from now on when its something storm related oh and storm in a godstomp....venom's strength is a non-factor in this battle...

#115 Posted by darkseid1006 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@skaddix said:

Venom is weak to loud sounds and heat. He gets raped.

Also Storm can see energy so not sure how effective his stealth will be.

this all that needs to happen is storm makes the worlds loudest thunder cracks and kabamm venom down

#116 Posted by darkseid1006 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@skaddix said:

Venom is weak to loud sounds and heat. He gets raped.

Also Storm can see energy so not sure how effective his stealth will be.

this all that needs to happen is storm makes the worlds loudest thunder cracks and kabamm venom down

actually saying that if she try to take him close range i see her getting one shotted

#117 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (933 posts) - - Show Bio

does venom breathe?...just curious

#118 Edited by JetiiMitra (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#119 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

storm wins kinda easy honestly

#120 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

If I'm Storm I just fill the city with 20 massive tornados and let them do my work for me.

#121 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

STORM

#122 Posted by DeathHero61 (5287 posts) - - Show Bio

storm stomps........

#123 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, pretty handily

#124 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe said:

@hunter_zolomon said:

Venom wins this, he can kill her before she even knows he's there.

she can sense movement in the air (movement from something the size of a snowball) and see the energy living things give off...unless you know the symbiote is dead....

So what?

So she sense him, how is she going to keep her head from getting ripped off before she can react?

well the OP did say that the town was cleared out for battle....storm can sense EVERY living thing around her (noted by rogue when storm allowed her to touch her so she can "see the world as storm sees" and rogue made the preceding statement , so from the very beginning storm WILL know where venom is and react to suit..considering she knows Eddies out for her head...whats to stop her from incinerating him?...freezing him solid?...electricuting him or just BFR him? (not putting down venom cause i LOVE him..) also note that any movement he makes WILL disrupt the air and storm can feel the movement objects make in the air i.e the blackbird cutting across the atmosphere while she sat in africa , and a SNOWBALL that bishop threw at her ...if she can feel a snowball coming her was surely she can feel venom moving towards her and react to suit...

#125 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#126 Posted by OreoAssassin (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom. Dont see why an Incharacter Storm would use blizzards and tornadoes right off the bat.

Online
#127 Edited by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (404 posts) - - Show Bio