Toriko vs Kenshiro

This topic is locked from further discussion.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

Current versions

winner by ko or death

Start 500 feet away from each other

Fight on planet namek

No Caption Provided

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions? My god man, what were you thinking?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions? My god man, what were you thinking?

Idk cause i dont keep up with either. lol

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Ultimate routine stomps

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch

Toriko stomps with ease

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironically Kenshiro have a chance to beat someone like Goku (for example, since his attacks ignore durability) bit not Toriko. Why?

1) Enbu. Toriko controls every single cell of his body. Kenshiro attacks will not work.

2) Small-scale reality warping, which will allow Toriko to hit Kenshiro even if Kenshiro will use Muso Tensei .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know, toriko slaughters.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow didnt know toriko was at that level.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

Why don't you read manga? It's have great story.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@those_eyes:

Why don't you read manga? It's have great story.

ive seen some of the anime but ill check the manga out if its that good.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko shit stomps

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Kenshiro does the equivalent of Toriko's Ultimate Routine on a daily basis as the Hokuto Shinken Masters uses 100 % of their capacities without tyring, Kenshiro stomps.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tori k.o. him

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

Ironically Kenshiro have a chance to beat someone like Goku (for example, since his attacks ignore durability) bit not Toriko. Why?

1) Enbu. Toriko controls every single cell of his body. Kenshiro attacks will not work.

2) Small-scale reality warping, which will allow Toriko to hit Kenshiro even if Kenshiro will use Muso Tensei .

He doesn't, he couldn't hit goku.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RealityWarper

Kenshiro can assimilate Toriko techniques and replicate them just by seeing them once thanks to his Sueishin technique.

He stomps.

No Caption Provided

All Toriko's abilties can be assimilated by Kenshiro :

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is kenshiro not getting blitzd and oneshotted here lol.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: He gets speed blitzed before he can't replicate anything

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko blitz and one-shot in a massive spite-stomp.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

Yeah sure.

Kenshiro has never been speed blitzed.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Because no one in Fist Of The North Star are even in the same league in terms of speed as the Torino verse

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@realitywarper: Because no one in Fist Of The North Star are even in the same league in terms of speed as the Torino verse

Please prove me that Toriko can blitz Ken.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Toriko is massively hypersonic + in the quadruple digit Machs what massively hypersonic feats do kenshiro have ?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RealityWarper
@almighty said:

@realitywarper: Toriko is massively hypersonic + in the quadruple digit Machs what massively hypersonic feats do kenshiro have ?

Don't go on fans calculations.

Provide scans + context please.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ratava

lol what a horrible mismatch, its even worse than 5 months ago and toriko oneshots with utmost ease.

their stats are basically galaxies apart..... durability/strength/speed..... theres nothing Kenshiro can do to even put a scratch on Toriko.... whereas toriko simply speedblitzes, cuts him into slices with a barrage of knifes/forks or vaporizes him with a simple kugi-punch....... not to mention Conduct of the King

toriko lolstomps 1000/10

everyone who thinks Kenshiro has the slightest chance of winning should really read Toriko or a respect thread

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/toriko-respect-thread-423026/

Aesop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko may win the battle, but FotNS is by far a superior manga and a cult classic whereas Toriko will be forgotten by most in under a decade.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko will not pass through Kenshiro's battle aura.

Kenshiro will avoid all of Toriko attacks thanks to his Musou Tensei.

Kenshiro assimilated the techniques of all characters that he defeated, like the Gento Koken that allows him to manipulate his Ki to literally disintegrate the cells of his ennemies, and he inherited all the techniques of the precedent masters of the Hokuto Shinken.

Kenshiro stomps Toriko badly.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro IMO.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Reasons ?

What makes you think that Toriko can counter the Muso Tensei or prevent Kenshiro to assimilate Toriko's techniques ?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How this not locked yet... Toriko stomps so badly...

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People keep saying Toroko stomps easily but have yet to counter the points raised in Kenshiro's defense

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People keep saying Toroko stomps easily but have yet to counter the points raised in Kenshiro's defense

Exactly.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, what points?

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@princearagorn1: Post 16 and post 27. It's pretty standard that is one is going to claim a character stomps without effort, they should at the very least, prove it by countering whatever way the opposing character can use in his/her defense. This is not my place to argue since I know near nothing of Kenshiro. All I've see so far is people saying Toriko stomps and when immediately questioned as to why he stomps, no one can seem to give a proper answer.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@princearagorn1: Post 16 and post 27. It's pretty standard that is one is going to claim a character stomps without effort, they should at the very least, prove it by countering whatever way the opposing character can use in his/her defense. This is not my place to argue since I know near nothing of Kenshiro. All I've see so far is people saying Toriko stomps and when immediately questioned as to why he stomps, no one can seem to give a proper answer.

Many threads people state who wins without the need to back up, because the two characters are in literally different leagues. Like replying to Loki on kaguya vs odin. Tiresome at best.

And toriko is not lacking in the hax department at all.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@princearagorn1: I disagree, simply due to Kenshiro's possible possession of hax abilities. It would be the equivalence of even someone as powerful as Superman falling to a much weaker character, all because his telepathic resistance is lacking. And if the difference was truly as great as you say it is, why let the incorrect party wallow in ignorance. It'd seem far more logical to dispel any doubt in readers not well versed on the characters and eliminate the need for the thread's continuation since it's been deemed such a mismatch.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I disagree, simply due to Kenshiro's possible possession of hax abilities. It would be the equivalence of even someone as powerful as Superman falling to a much weaker character, all because his telepathic resistance is lacking. And if the difference was truly as great as you say it is, why let the incorrect party willow in ignorance. It'd seem far more logical to dispel any doubt in readers not well versed on the characters and eliminate the need for the thread's continuation since it's been deemed such a mismatch.

Time and effort.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KingH
No Caption Provided

gn

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: Sigh, but an argument could be made if you want. Gtg now, tag me later.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Fair enough, given that I also do the same thing sometimes. Though, at the very least someone should engage in debate. I'm sure that's what the thread creator's intentions were when making the thread. Eh, whatever, I guess I can't force anyone to type a response when they don't want to

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@unbreakable_fs4: Sigh, but an argument could be made if you want. Gtg now, tag me later.

It's cool. No need to spend your time doing something you don't want.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ratava

@realitywarper said:

What makes you think that Toriko can counter the Muso Tensei or prevent Kenshiro to assimilate Toriko's techniques ?

for starters

as already said their stats are galaxies apart

in the early arcs before his op upgrades/training

- he reacted and dodged multiple narutal lightning strikes while being high in the air, basically only a couple of meters away from the lightnings point of origin in the clouds

- he statteres iron-ore mountains with a punch

- punched a monster through a mountain

- beat monsters that could tank attacks which could turn 10 million square kilometers into a wasteland in an instant

in strength/speed/durability Toriko is so >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Kenshiro its not funny

just look here

basically every toriko feat shown there (just scroll down a little, there are some feats without him) is > than everything shown in FotNS

he even has more stupid haxx than Muso Tensei

- "Conduct of the King" basically a low level "reality warping" bringing an imagined scenario (eg the effect of an attack on the enemy) into existence or heal himself by imagine a healty body

- after training Enbu he now has control over every cell in his body, another boost in speed/power. enbu makes him basically able to ward off every physical attack. he could keep up with Bambina, someone who dodges multiple near light speed attacks from a point-blank range, creates shockwaves with a tailwhip (which are bigger than earth) or shatter continent sized areas with a punch. Bambina for fun plays skipping Mountains, he throws a 1.5 km sized mountain with mach 1 across a planet the size of Uranus or jumps into space and let him fall back to earth before going to sleep.

Toriko stomps Kenshiro so hard its the same as if you would open a Thread "Kenshiro vs disabled toddler". no musto tensei/style copying/battle aura NLF thingy will save kenshiro from getting slaughtered.

sorry for the "formatting" iam on my phone :P

and

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

this :)

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@realitywarper said:
@almighty said:

Yeah sure.

Sigh, don't be that guy. You do realize that doesn't make any sense, right? Foggy Nelson from Netflix daredevil has never been speed blitzed, so he can't be speed blitzed, right? You need feats of speed and reactions to say someone won't get speed blitzed, saying someone hasn't been blitzed before doesn't cut it.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Masker

@realitywarper: lol he can't copy... Ken doesn't have gourmet cells!! (Toriko can do what he does because of all the "super" food he ate and his special cells)

Toriko wins this very easily...

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

this :)

in the early arcs before his op upgrades/training

- he reacted and dodged multiple narutal lightning strikes while being high in the air, basically only a couple of meters away from the lightnings point of origin in the clouds

- he statteres iron-ore mountains with a punch

- punched a monster through a mountain

- beat monsters that could tank attacks which could turn 10 million square kilometers into a wasteland in an instant

That shows that he has great physical stats in terms of punch power and durability, I don't deny it

in strength/speed/durability Toriko is so >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Kenshiro its not funny

I don't know if you realize that Kenshiro's ability are all about doing instakills without using any strength ?

Kenshiro kills most of his opponents via very superficial touches and usually don't use any of his striking power or without even touching his opponents.

In terms of speed I disagree : Do you realise how impressive Kenshiro's attack speed is ?????

He hit so fast that his fists appears invisible and we are just at half of the manga at this point.

No Caption Provided

just look here

I know those respect threads. The one on reddit isn't bad too.

basically every toriko feat shown there (just scroll down a little, there are some feats without him) is > than everything shown in FotNS

They are very differents.

The Hokuto Shinken is an assassination art and Kenshiro can kill his target without being noticed, without making a noise.

Toriko is all about brute force, you can't deny it.

he even has more stupid haxx than Muso Tensei

I don't think so.

The Musou Tensei basically makes Kenshiro invincible because his opponent can't touch him.

- "Conduct of the King" basically a low level "reality warping" bringing an imagined scenario (eg the effect of an attack on the enemy) into existence or heal himself by imagine a healty body

I think you didn't understand what the "conduct of the king is", it's not a low level reality warping at all :

This routine allows you to manipulate your behaviour, bodily functions, etc and you can influence the behaviour of your opponent this way by giving him an impression.

The point is that it requires terrible amounts of energy in "Toriko" but Hokuto Shinken masters do it on a dayli basis.

Loading Video...

Well the subtitles are in italian but if you like to eat pizzas it's ok.

- after training Enbu he now has control over every cell in his body, another boost in speed/power. enbu makes him basically able to ward off every physical attack. he could keep up with Bambina, someone who dodges multiple near light speed attacks from a point-blank range, creates shockwaves with a tailwhip (which are bigger than earth) or shatter continent sized areas with a punch. Bambina for fun plays skipping Mountains, he throws a 1.5 km sized mountain with mach 1 across a planet the size of Uranus or jumps into space and let him fall back to earth before going to sleep.

The point is that the Hokuto Shinken already can adapt to the Enbu as he can replicate it just by seeing it once.

Toriko stomps Kenshiro so hard its the same as if you would open a Thread "Kenshiro vs disabled toddler". no musto tensei/style copying/battle aura NLF thingy will save kenshiro from getting slaughtered.

I disagree.

You didn't show any solution to counter Kenshiro's Battle Aura and Musou Tensei.

sorry for the "formatting" iam on my phone :P

No problem.

@realitywarper said:
@almighty said:

Yeah sure.

Sigh, don't be that guy. You do realize that doesn't make any sense, right? Foggy Nelson from Netflix daredevil has never been speed blitzed, so he can't be speed blitzed, right? You need feats of speed and reactions to say someone won't get speed blitzed, saying someone hasn't been blitzed before doesn't cut it.

I just answered at the level of the claim I faced.

lol he can't copy... Ken doesn't have gourmet cells!! (Toriko can do what he does because of all the "super" food he ate and his special cells)

Kenshiro can copy and assimilate all movements that Toriko can do.

Of course if certain techniques requires specific cells he will not replicate the effect but he will know the technique and how to counter it.

Toriko wins this very easily...

I am still waiting to see how Toriko counter Kenshiro's Battle Aura and Kenshiro's Musou Tensei.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko is such a bad manga. Lol

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Masker

@realitywarper: actually, ALL his attacks uses gourmet cells... so Ken Shiro couldn't possibly copy them. It's not about his movements, but about the evolution of his gourmet cells inside of his body... that allows him to do all of his special attacks. Kenshiro can't copy that.

Trust me Toriko wins this, he's on another level on both stats AND techniques... he clearly has ways to get around Musou Tensei and Battle Aura is not gonna do anything let's be honest