T-1000 vs T-X

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Journal
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

T-X does not have her Plasma Canon or Flaim thrower, but she has the rest of her weaponary abilities.

T-1000 has all of his shapeshifting abilities.

Random encounter. they fight in a Factor and can use surrounding objects or weapons on the other if they wish.

Who wins?

I'd say the T-1000.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Journal

bump

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Quartermaim
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Journal

@Quartermaim said:

T-X

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_T-X

T-1000

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/T-1000_(T2)

Did you take away her ability to control machines? No?

T-X wins

What suggest the T-X can control trillions upon trillions of nano tech at once? Yes she was able to control several police cars at once, but yet she couldnt control Kates car she was chasing John and Kate in or the T-850's motorcycle when he was also involved in the chase. She had to use a crain to get the T-850 off his motorcycle rather than control his cop bike and make the bike fall sideways on to the ground. so that shows she can only control so much at once and plus Even if she can control the T-1000 she would have to KO him first like she did the T-850 to reprogram him.

Seriously stop reading wiki's they're not canon nor are they accurate. Would you like me to go there and edit some of the info for you and show you how they're accurate?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

T-X.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6179a9df861
deactivated-5d6179a9df861

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Isn't T-X and upgrade from the T-1000. Im going with T-X until Arnie shows up and solos ;)

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Quartermaim

I still say she wins. Because she's an upgrade. Skynet would have tested her against a T-1000. What kind of Factory is it?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Remember that scan of a T-X destroying a T-100? 

Yeah, I sure do. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody wants to admit the TX was superior in every way, where as the T1K was one of the coolest bad guys of all time.

In the comics and other stories, the T1002, a superior variant of the T1000 that was not just an infiltrator or assassin, was given the task of testing the TX in hand to hand combat. It lost, the TX beat it and ended up shooting it with the Plasma Cannon. Passing the test as a combat model, it was sent back to try to kill Conner.

Without that Cannon? In terms of the stories and movies, she is much more intelligent and sophisticated in every way, she is stronger and much faster as well. There isn't anything the TX cannot do that the T1000 could except convert to a pure liquid state. TX cannot control the T1xxx series because they are composed of individual nano machines that number in the potential trillions, each are their own and act as one. TX definitely cannot infect T1000.

In my mind, T1000 will always win because I like him so much, but SADLY the truth is that Tx was written as a superior model in every way.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@P0rtal: Any chance you could post full scans of that battle?  We've only seen the end result floating around.
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Journal

@k4tzm4n said:

Remember that scan of a T-X destroying a T-100? Yeah, I sure do.

She used her plasma canon to do that, She doesnt have plasma weapon or flaim thrower for this fight.

Now who wins?

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Quartermaim

Look I remember T2 and loved T-1000 very much but that isn't going to cloud the fact that T-X is supposed to be its superior. You can take away its toys so T-1000 will win but in the end you are just trying to reinforce that you beleive T-1000 will win.

What does the factory produce?

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Journal

@Quartermaim said:

Look I remember T2 and loved T-1000 very much but that isn't going to cloud the fact that T-X is supposed to be its superior. You can take away its toys so T-1000 will win but in the end you are just trying to reinforce that you beleive T-1000 will win.

Me believing the T-1000 would win is just my thought.

The T-X lost her legs after run over by a helicopter and couldnt use her superior strength to lift all that trash off of her legs, Instead she rips them out to get free and cant regenerate her legs. The T-1000 would of leaked out and put himself back together like nothing ever happened. Not to mention the T-1000 got his whole body blown to piece and regrew his arms, legs, head...etc and remained the same shapeshifting abilities. The T-X got her plasma canon damaged when the T-850 hit her in the arm with a rocket launcher and then she had to replace it with a flaim thrower, then after she lost her legs, while the T-850 lifted that blast door, the T-X grabbed Johns foot and the T-850 grabbed her arm and crushed it ( which is where her main weaponary is at. ) the T-1000 got hit with a grenade blast and reformed perfectly fine when he hit that hot pool of steel and remained his shapeshifting abilities as shown when he was shapeshifting into knives and humans while he was dying.

Based on the Durability of the T-1000 i'm going with him, but thats just my theory and point of view on the T-1000 winning.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

Stalemate. Without heavy weaponry neither of them can permanently disable the other.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

T-X.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nefarious
@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

T-X.
The T-X is hot...for a machine. 
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kameo

-_____________________________________________________________________-

The T-X was designed to destroy T-1000's and has multiple times in the past

spite

curb stomped

godstomp

o[djfgogjsldjgsld;gjsl;kagjs

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
T-X would win 
T-X is a superior upgrade to the T-1000
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

T-X.

lol

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nefarious
@jeanroygrant: Hehe.
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Journal

@Nefarious said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

T-X.

lol I agree, but at the same time I thought them having a hot woman play a villain was stupid. the T-1000 use to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid. Whenever I have weird dreams about him coming after me, I wake up to my frighten childhood fears hoping I can find me the shapeshifting god to help defeat this immortal being lol I mean look at the scan in the op. His stares use to scare the crap out of me.

I have fantasized about worshipping the T-X as a Goddess though. lol

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nefarious
@Journal: lol 
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Journal

@kameo said:

-_____________________________________________________________________-

The T-X was designed to destroy T-1000's and has multiple times in the past

spite

curb stomped

godstomp

o[djfgogjsldjgsld;gjsl;kagjs

The T-X beat a T-1000 multiple times, when did this happen? I know shes beaten one, but she used her plasma canon to do that. She doesnt get to use her plasma weapon or flaim thrower here however, the rest of her weapons and abilities apply.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kameo

@Journal: all across the time line, the T-X is also the strongest humanoid model there is 10-25% than a T-850

T-1000<<<<<<<T-800<<<<T-850<<<<<T-X in physical strength

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Roman

@Journal: I have fantasized about doing something to the T-X

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Journal

@kameo said:

@Journal: all across the time line, the T-X is also the strongest humanoid model there is 10-25% than a T-850

T-1000<<<<<<<T-800<<<<T-850<<<<<T-X in physical strength

You're saying the T-1000 is the weakest as far as stength goes? They said in the T2 directors cut that the T-1000 is stronger than the T-800. Also can I see proof the T-X has beaten multiple T-1000s? even if she did not saying your wrong. She only did it with plasma blast. in this fight she doesnt have that or her flaim thrower. The T-X did not show to be stronger than that of a T-850. The T-850 lifted a blast door with one arm and with the other he stopped the T-X from killing John and he crushed her arm with his bare hand and she wasnt strong enough to over power him obviously. Not to mention the T-850 runs her over with a helicopter and she couldnt use her superior strength to lift all that junk off of her legs, but instead rips them out to get free and cant regenerate her legs unlike the T-1000, he would just leak out and put himself back together like always.

Even if she is stronger than the T-1000, What will strength do to the T-1000? The scene where the T-800 punches through his head is proof no matter how strong Superman, Hulk, T-X...etc anyone, not matter how strong you are, you cannot damage him. Strength is useless against it.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Journal

@The_Roman said:

@Journal: I have fantasized about doing something to the T-X

Who hasnt lol that has watched T3.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kameo

@Journal:She flips a bus in the movie which obviously weighs more than a blast door, plus the reason she didn't flip the helicopter was because she was running out of time and was attacked by plot.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Journal

@kameo said:

@Journal:She flips a bus in the movie which obviously weighs more than a blast door, plus the reason she didn't flip the helicopter was because she was running out of time and was attacked by plot.

Dude, I don't know what you think you saw, but their is not, nor has their ever been a scene in T3 of the T-X flipping a bus over. Their is a scene in the Sarah Connor Chronicles where Cromartie flipped over a school bus, but the Chronicles isnt canon and irrelevent, but the T-X never lifted a bus. No the T-X wasnt running out of anytime, she tried to push her legs out and couldnt and then rips her legs out by struggling. She had plenty of time to lift that trash off her legs, but couldnt obviously or she would of.

Edit: If im wrong. I want proof.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many pipe bombs does T-1000 get?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarioussaid:

@jeanroygrant: Hehe.

:p

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Journal said:

@Nefarious said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

T-X.

lol I agree, but at the same time I thought them having a hot woman play a villain was stupid. the T-1000 use to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid. Whenever I have weird dreams about him coming after still,. I wake up to my frighten childhood fears hoping I can find me the shapeshifting god to help defeat this immortal being lol I mean look at the scan in the op. His stares use to scare the crap out of me.

I have fantasized about worshipping the T-X as a Goddess though. lol

LOOL

astro2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quartermaim:

I still say she wins. Because she's an upgrade. Skynet would have tested her against a T-1000. What kind of Factory is it?

YOU'RE AN IDIOT, how the f*ck can skynet test the T-X against the T-1000?? T-1000 no LONGER exists in the timeline due to what happened in terminator 2

the T-1000 ONLY existed due to cyberdyne getting a hold of future technology thus by the time skynet rises the tech in the future was far MORE advanced then previous foretold, but then they destroyed the chip and the arm thus he doesn't exist no more.

You think she's an upgrade because you're watching it as a movie i.e a sequel, thus she HAS to be more powerful...right? but story wise she can't be an upgrade

T-X is an INFERIOR version of T-1000, yes its true she has plasma weapons, flame throwers and rubbish like that, but that should be a hint WHY she would lose as it points out a flaw in her technology already, which it was apparent to be eitherways.

still don't get it?? she has a PHYSICAL HARD shell, she can be blown up with enough force and power and destroyed, where as the T-1000 HAS no hard skeletal structure to damage and must have MASSIVE energy in those nanorobots to generate so much power that even after so much damage through the movie and being frozen and shattered he could reform. Even if you go by the SPECIAL EDITION version and the T-1000's program is damaged by the liquid nitrogen and can't properly reform and mimic humans without glitches, he STILL is fully functional.

THUS T-1000 would win with power that is so great that even if you could argue its not infinite its phenomenal on how much he can generate with no PHYSICAL battery cell, which can explain why he out powered arnie and can REFORM when damaged with ease. With enough force he could just sledge hammer the skull of the T-X and then cut out her physical power cell out

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-X is alot more tougher than a t-1000 and a t-800 T-X tanked an rpg to the face and it didn't damage her at all. It is the toughest terminator skynet had built.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@p0rtal said:

Nobody wants to admit the TX was superior in every way, where as the T1K was one of the coolest bad guys of all time.

In the comics and other stories, the T1002, a superior variant of the T1000 that was not just an infiltrator or assassin, was given the task of testing the TX in hand to hand combat. It lost, the TX beat it and ended up shooting it with the Plasma Cannon. Passing the test as a combat model, it was sent back to try to kill Conner.

Without that Cannon? In terms of the stories and movies, she is much more intelligent and sophisticated in every way, she is stronger and much faster as well. There isn't anything the TX cannot do that the T1000 could except convert to a pure liquid state. TX cannot control the T1xxx series because they are composed of individual nano machines that number in the potential trillions, each are their own and act as one. TX definitely cannot infect T1000.

In my mind, T1000 will always win because I like him so much, but SADLY the truth is that Tx was written as a superior model in every way.

All good except that without the Plasma Cannon, she has no way winning. In fact T-1000 strength is probably near TXs, T-1000 strength wise matched T-800 in T2, and with NO PLASMA CANNON cannot be harmed by TX in any way, meanwhile TX is amounting damage from T-1000 strength alone.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolfrazer

Uh...even without the Plasma Cannons(the TX has 2)/Flamethrower, the TX can still win. Nano-Disruptor? How about an EMP? Not to mention a ton of other onboard weaponry that the TX can use, H2H the TX is also superior. So...ya.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#37 god_spawn  Moderator

@astro2: Please don't insult people again. No reason for it. Thank you.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astro2 said:

@quartermaim:

@quartermaim said:

YOU'RE AN IDIOT, how the f*ck can skynet test the T-X against the T-1000?? T-1000 no LONGER exists in the timeline due to what happened in terminator 2

the T-1000 ONLY existed due to cyberdyne getting a hold of future technology thus by the time skynet rises the tech in the future was far MORE advanced then previous foretold, but then they destroyed the chip and the arm thus he doesn't exist no more.

You think she's an upgrade because you're watching it as a movie i.e a sequel, thus she HAS to be more powerful...right? but story wise she can't be an upgrade

T-X is an INFERIOR version of T-1000, yes its true she has plasma weapons, flame throwers and rubbish like that, but that should be a hint WHY she would lose as it points out a flaw in her technology already, which it was apparent to be eitherways.

still don't get it?? she has a PHYSICAL HARD shell, she can be blown up with enough force and power and destroyed, where as the T-1000 HAS no hard skeletal structure to damage and must have MASSIVE energy in those nanorobots to generate so much power that even after so much damage through the movie and being frozen and shattered he could reform. Even if you go by the SPECIAL EDITION version and the T-1000's program is damaged by the liquid nitrogen and can't properly reform and mimic humans without glitches, he STILL is fully functional.

THUS T-1000 would win with power that is so great that even if you could argue its not infinite its phenomenal on how much he can generate with no PHYSICAL battery cell, which can explain why he out powered arnie and can REFORM when damaged with ease. With enough force he could just sledge hammer the skull of the T-X and then cut out her physical power cell out

How can something be fully functional with glitches? That is a bit of a contradiction in itself.

Also plasma weaponry should heavily damage the T-1000. It was destroyed when it fell into a heat source. Given the nature of plasma, it would for the most part be hotter than molten metal, due to its state of matter.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like the resident (anti)expert on terminators is back.

CHUCKY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-X is alot more tougher than a t-1000 and a t-800 T-X tanked an rpg to the face and it didn't damage her at all. It is the toughest terminator skynet had built.

False.

The RPG actually didn't hit her in the face, the RPG hit the T-X in the arm and it did damage her arm to where she had to replace It with a flaim thrower.

@astro2 said:

@quartermaim:

@quartermaim said:

How can something be fully functional with glitches? That is a bit of a contradiction in itself.

Also plasma weaponry should heavily damage the T-1000. It was destroyed when it fell into a heat source. Given the nature of plasma, it would for the most part be hotter than molten metal, due to its state of matter.

Here we go.

Yes the Plasma weaponary that couldn't take off Arnold's flesh to where he needed Johns knife to cut his skin off to get his damaged battery out, is going to vape the T-1000 who reformed from a grenade blast when he hit that hot pool of steel is very hard to believe.

The T-X was a rip off of the T-1000, she lost her legs after being run over by a helicopter, the T-1000 would of leaked out and put himself back together like nothing happen, she also got her right arm crushed by the T-850 which left her powerless. T-1000 would of just reformed.

CHUCKY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CHUCKY2

@astro2 said:

@quartermaim:

@quartermaim said:

Welcome to CV Sir. Very nice to see educated people on this website.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how you talk to yourself. Perhaps seeking some psychiatric help might make the voices stop D:

Also, you have to address my first point. How can the T-1000 be fully functional when it was glitching up and unable to maintain it's shape. It was literally sticking to the floor with its foot.

ImObsessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how you talk to yourself. Perhaps seeking some psychiatric help might make the voices stop D:

Also, you have to address my first point. How can the T-1000 be fully functional when it was glitching up and unable to maintain it's shape. It was literally sticking to the floor with its foot.

When did I talk to myself? If that was me, God_Spawn wouldn't of given that user a warning for insults.

How? You realize the glitch scenes aren't canon due to the fact they're from the extended edition of T2 and they were cut from the theatrical version? It only glitched like 3 or 4 times which shows it hardly was damaged. I also didn't see him crawling on the floor without legs like the T-X did after he was blown into one and kep coming.

He hardly stuck to the floor, he only glitched when he grabbed a pole, walked on the floor, and mimic'd the railing in Sarahs form which is how John knew who the real sarah was and he reformed still from The T-800's grenade blast once he hit that hot pool of steel.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, you might as well save your time and piece of mind; because, you really are trying to argue with the pure essence of non-reason. He knows his arguments are bull, and he knows that we all know that. He is only here to troll, and ruin a great science fiction addition to the battle forum. It sucks to think that all Terminator threads are forever tainted. He uses the multiple profiles to drag people into his stupidity, and trap them in a flame war.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imobsessive: I don't see why the extended scenes would be non-canon just because they were removed from the theatrical release. A lot of things get removed from movies for theaters. It doesn't change the validity of the scene. Should we assume that scenes removed due to censor laws in specific countries should count as non-canon as well?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Dude, you might as well save your time and piece of mind; because, you really are trying to argue with the pure essence of non-reason. He knows his arguments are bull, and he knows that we all know that. He is only here to troll, and ruin a great science fiction addition to the battle forum. It sucks to think that all Terminator threads are forever tainted. He uses the multiple profiles to drag people into his stupidity, and trap them in a flame war.

Oh, I quite aware of that. I was just seeing if he is going to remain more reasonable than he usually is. He seems to be more sane today than usual.

ImObsessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Really? My arguments are bull

T-X got her arm damaged from an RPG = True story, she had to replace it with a flame thrower

T-X got pinned by a helicopter, ripped her legs out because she couldn't use her superior strength to lift all that trash off of her legs.

T-X got her arm crushed by a T-850 and left her powerless. Her recovery abilities suck.

T-1000

Got his whole body blown into one and remained shapeshifting abilities and regenerated every body part blown off

Reformed from Arnold's Grenade Blast when he fell in the lake of steel.

T-1000 was also a lot faster than her.

ImObsessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ImObsessive

It's always been stated extended scenes, alternate endings = Non canon because not everybody will see it. I have a friend who doesn't own the DVD/Blu Ray version of T2 because he has the VHS version and those extended scenes aren't in the VHS version of T2.

T-1000 was a lot more badass, he was faster and had a much better recovery ability, the T-X had better weaponary over the T-1000, but a supply of weaponary took away from overall durability.

Because of the T-1000's durability and insane healing factor, I am going with him definitely.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@imobsessive: I think this was even a T-1002, a superior model to the T-1000. Plasma Cannon pretty much annihilated it. Also Arnold in T-3 was a T-850, which was built to be plasma resistant. Also the model in T2 was a T-800 and is substantially weaker than the one in the third movie.

ImObsessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ImObsessive

@omgomgwtfwtf said:
No Caption Provided

@imobsessive: I think this was even a T-1002, a superior model to the T-1000. Plasma Cannon pretty much annihilated it. Also Arnold in T-3 was a T-850, which was built to be plasma resistant. Also the model in T2 was a T-800 and is substantially weaker than the one in the third movie.

omfg

I don't know what to say.

The scans in the OP state we're using movie versions of the character...... NOT COMIC...................

I am not wasting my time on you anymore. I try to help you, educate you, but you chose to believe what you want just to suit your needs.

This argument with you Is a big waste of time just like the PMS.

Edit: The T-850 can withstand plasma blast yes, but his shirt and skin hardly got damaged from it, That's how I know the T-1000 could resist it.