Superman and Thor vs. Mr. Majestic and Wonder Woman

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX

Superman

and

Thor

VS.

Mr. Majestic

and

Wonder Woman

-Round 1 All combatants are in character.

-Round 2 All combatants are bloodlusted.

-Majestic's physical stats are(roughly) leveled out to Superman's.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Waiting for fanboys to take that feat out of context.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Most likely team 2. Majesic could take superman and thor

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lady_liberty

*Facepalm.*

Putting Mr. Majestic into this class of powers is like putting Midnighter into street level battles. It might technically fit, but he is highly unbalanced.

To make this even close to fair it needs to be Mr. Majestic vs. Everyone Else in this Battle.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@RyuHayabusa said:

Haha very funny, but they are moving light speed.

Anyways from what i heard, Mr.Majestic solo's.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Mr. Majestic solos.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

deadpool6_6_6 said:

Most likely team 2. Majesic could take superman and thor

probably this ............ give Wonder Woman some gear so she can matter in this fight

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@Ancient_0f_Days: majestic is strong enough to move solar systems. superman needed help from wonder woman to move the earth. i think it was established that thor is not as classed as superman.

Avatar image for supermanhater502
supermanhater502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By supermanhater502

1. Majestic solos in both rounds, this is complete spite. Majestic is waay above both Superman and Thor's level of power. Majestic has thousands of years of combat experience under his belt, not to mention he has nano-second reaction time, far greater operating speed(Majestic has an iq that would make braniac look stupid), etc.

2. That first pic of Superman and Barry Allen is from The Flash Rebirth, that pic of Thor is from Thor Deviant's Saga #2, don't know where the other two are from, though.

3. P.S. I'm also majestic99

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@jeanroygrant said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Haha very funny, but they are moving light speed.

Anyways from what i heard, Mr.Majestic solo's.

Then he takes his prize :P

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: majestic is strong enough to move solar systems. superman needed help from wonder woman to move the earth. i think it was established that thor is not as classed as superman.

I did say " probably this ......."

just because Superman needed some help on moving luggage doesn't make him and Wonder Woman equals in strength ...... She still cannot beat him .... she does have better chances against Thor though .... since she is faster .... but if you brought that up to say that she was stronger than Thor ... than I'm not too sure .... she probably can beat him though .... especially after this ........

@supermanhater502 said:

1. Majestic solos in both rounds, this is complete spite. Majestic is waay above both Superman and Thor's level of power. Majestic has thousands of years of combat experience under his belt, not to mention he has nano-second reaction time, far greater operating speed(Majestic has an iq that would make braniac look stupid), etc.

2. That first pic of Superman and Barry Allen is from The Flash Rebirth, that pic of Thor is from Thor Deviant's Saga #2, don't know where the other two are from, though.

well that explains the name .............

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By greenteaforme

Common census on the forum is that WW beats Thor, and not even after much effort.

So it's come down to a Majestic and WW vs Superman, and he's just not going to win that fight.

Team one has really no chance, and I don't see any scenario with them winning.

Team two 10/10.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By a88378438

majestic solos

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By blackadamFTW

Team 2 stomps.

@supermanhater502 said:

Cool?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lady_liberty

This thread has bothered me all day. I think the problem is that people don't understand the three unwritten rules of comic vine.

They are in order.

I. Zoom Solos.

II. Majestic Solos.

III. Mightnighter Solos.

Once you understand these three things, then will be able to create much better balanced battles.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fangirl101

Since when did Mr. Majestic get beyond Superman? that is such a fail. Everyone here is in the same class. Period. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

Since when did Mr. Majestic get beyond Superman? that is such a fail. Everyone here is in the same class. Period.

When Superman can rearrange a solar system, maybe then you can say he's Majestic-level.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: That is such a fail. Majestic coudln't even Ko Captain Atom. You guys and your space cheese feats. LOLOLOL. When Matched up Directly with Superman, Majestic got his ish pushed in. And he could barely keep up with Eradicator.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: That is such a fail. Majestic coudln't even Ko Captain Atom. You guys and your space cheese feats. LOLOLOL. When Matched up Directly with Superman, Majestic got his ish pushed in. And he could barely keep up with Eradicator.

Please don't spew your usual nonsense. Majestic did not even try to KO Atom, he hit him once by throwing him through the Washington Monument, and that was it. He was KO'd by Superman and Green Lantern in a ridiculous crossover where Grifter gunned down Doctor Fate, Midnighter struggled with Joker, Zealot almost lost to Batman and Spartan was KO'd by knockout gas (he's a robot, for god's sake). Majestic fought Fortress Mode Eradicator, and in that form Eradicator is supposed to be stronger than Superman, and Majestic still beat him with his laser vision alone.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: No. Sorry. That was called a PLOT win. He was getting crushed by Eradicator. You guys have no concept of SPACE cheese feats. Which mean nothing in a battle. If they did, Hulk would crush everyone, since he's clapped away a cosmos. Thor would destroy everyone, since he's pushed back enough energy to destroy a universe. Etc, etc. learn how to look at Direct Match ups. And dont' tell me about my usual non sense when you guys are basing a fight upon space cheese. LOLOLOLOL. The fail. Superman is stronger than Majestic anyday. Since he can kill Eradicator, with a punch and Majestic was getting crushed to death. Period. 
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lady_liberty

@fangirl101: Mr. Majestic is far above Superman. He is vastly stronger, faster, tougher, smarter, and more experienced. I think there is a respect thread on Majestic's section of the forum, if you would like to look at his feats.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@Lady_Liberty said:

@fangirl101: Mr. Majestic is far above Superman. He is vastly stronger, faster, tougher, smarter, and more experienced. I think there is a respect thread on Majestic's section of the forum, if you would like to look at his feats.

yeah i would think majestic himself could take superman and thor. could be wrong.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fangirl101
@Lady_Liberty: no honey. Respect threads can be made to make anyone look like that. Look at my Wonder Woman respect thread. She would seem to be more powerful than Majestic. Superman's respect thread on Hero chat is the same. Their averages are what count. And how they match up directly with other characters. Majestic is NOT stronger than Superman. Especially since Majestic, a property of DC, was shown to be just a watered down version of Superman in the multiverse, in FC. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: No. Sorry. That was called a PLOT win. He was getting crushed by Eradicator. You guys have no concept of SPACE cheese feats. Which mean nothing in a battle. If they did, Hulk would crush everyone, since he's clapped away a cosmos. Thor would destroy everyone, since he's pushed back enough energy to destroy a universe. Etc, etc. learn how to look at Direct Match ups. And dont' tell me about my usual non sense when you guys are basing a fight upon space cheese. LOLOLOLOL. The fail. Superman is stronger than Majestic anyday. Since he can kill Eradicator, with a punch and Majestic was getting crushed to death. Period.

Superman cannot kill Fortress Mode Eradicator with a punch. Barring PIS, he cannot kill any Eradicator with a punch. Thor has never pushed back enough energy to destroy a universe. Hulk clapping away a cosmos, I've fairly sure there is some context behind that feat, such as where he was, which is probably the reason no one tries to claim it's a strength feat. I fail to see how that is a plot win (what is that even supposed to mean?) when data redirection is one of Majestic's abilities, he has used it in other instances as well. I also have no idea what this ridiculous space cheese term is supposed to mean. Majestic pushing planets around and rearranging a solar system is a feat that relates directly to his strength, and Superman has no strength feats on that level. Disagree? Post some strength feats, please, instead of persisting with this space cheese nonsense. You want a direct matchup? Maul punched Captain Atom so hard he literally couldn't think straight for a while, and when Maul punched Majestic in the face it had absolutely no effect and Majestic flung him away after basically calling him an idiot.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By a88378438

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

majestic was once move entire solar systems?all planet in once?

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: Oh you dear thing. Space cheese means it means nothing. Since the rules of science, differ in each reality, and in space writers alot  of times, have no idea what they are writing, they just write it. How's this? Wonder Woman redirected INFINITE concussive force. And Superman, over powered Wonder Woman. Superman and Wonder Woman caught the Spectre, with housed the entire universe's conciousness. Basically, infinity. Superman also held the infnite Book with Captain Marvel. He also beat the holy crap out of Ultraman, who held the infinite book, by himself. Superman held a black hole in his hand. Which takes far more power to do, than moving a planet. Etc, etc. Majestic is not Stronger than Superman. Since I don't see Majestic beating the snot out of Darkseid either. When DS would pimp slap Majestic into oblivion. Oh and since when is Captain Atom powerful? LOL. A clone, with his exact power set, couldn't Ko Wonder Woman, after hammering at her over and over. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@a88378438 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

One by one.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By a88378438

Hulk clapping away a cosmos

what???can you scan it???

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By a88378438

@fangirl101: god,can you scan hulk clapped away a universe scan???

this too crazy,even far powerful than SA superman

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lady_liberty

@fangirl101: Scan's can be taken out of context, that's true, but Majestic is just so over the top crazy strong its kinda hard to twist his feats. Consider checking them out sometime, it might explain why we are all dead set that Majestic wins everything lol.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By a88378438

@CitizenBane: ok,he was a BA superman level

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fangirl101
@Lady_Liberty: Because he doesn't. And it's a fail. Taking feats, especially space cheese, as a way to gage a fight is ridiculous. That means Wonder Woman is more powerful than Majestic, since she redirected INFINITE times destructive energies, blocked Trillions of light speed particles from a God that was more powerful than all gods in the universe combined, and pulled Martian Manhunter out of a black hole, which would take more than infinite strength. 
deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@a88378438 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Yes majestic can move solar systems. superman hasnt done such. thors strength is nothing compared to supermans so we may as well not compare thor to majestic.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lady_liberty

@fangirl101: What do you mean by space cheese? I've never heard that term used before.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By a88378438

Hulk clapping away a cosmos

this what happen??if this was true,the hulk is far far stronger than SA superman

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By fangirl101
@Lady_Liberty: Space cheese means feats, like moving planets around the solar system, but when he gets into fights, he can't defeat Fortress Eradicator. Or Like Odin, who supposedly destroyed Galaxies, but can't kill Thanos. Who has been hurt by Gamora and Wolverine. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: Oh you dear thing. Space cheese means it means nothing. Since the rules of science, differ in each reality, and in space writers alot of times, have no idea what they are writing, they just write it. How's this? Wonder Woman redirected INFINITE concussive force. And Superman, over powered Wonder Woman. Superman and Wonder Woman caught the Spectre, with housed the entire universe's conciousness. Basically, infinity. Superman also held the infnite Book with Captain Marvel. He also beat the holy crap out of Ultraman, who held the infinite book, by himself. Superman held a black hole in his hand. Which takes far more power to do, than moving a planet. Etc, etc. Majestic is not Stronger than Superman. Since I don't see Majestic beating the snot out of Darkseid either. When DS would pimp slap Majestic into oblivion.

None of this space cheese stuff makes any sense, and I cannot tell whether that is because it is a subject that makes no sense or whether your inability to explain that with any degree of coherence past "oh darling" and "honey please" is the cause. Firstly, that book was said to hold infinite pages, but it could not logically have had infinite weight since it should have occupied infinite space. Since it did not do so, the claim that it was infinite weight is dubious. Wonder Woman could not have redirected infinite concussive force because infinite force or anything nearing it would have destroyed at a bare minimum the planet she was standing on as a mere side-effect at least. Since it did not do so, the clam that it was infinite force is dubious. Slowing down the Spectre (they slowed him down, they didn't catch him) is nice, but completely and utterly unquantifiable. What is eternity supposed to weigh, exactly? That feat is the equivalent of Hercules lifting up the heavens in Marvel (another unquantifiable, seemingly limitless feat) and yet only being able to stalemate Thor in strength (Thor has no equivalent strength feat) or Supreme lifting the weight of a universe in Image (another unquantifiable, seemingly limitless feat) and yet struggling to beat Judy Jordan in a fight. Superman held a miniature black hole in his hand, and he could not do so for long. Superman beating the crap out of Ultraman is not in the least bit impressive because Ultraman is a joke. If Superman actually had trouble with him, it would be surprising. This is why feats like pushing planets make a lot more sense, since we know exactly how much planets weigh, and when characters happily have similar feats we can compare and contrast them. Superman needed help to pull the Earth. He needed help to pull the moon. Majestic has pushed every planet in the solar system through space by himself. It is fairly obvious who is stronger just from that alone. All the "infinite" feats you can bring up can easily be logically debunked, based on a rudimentary knowledge of what infinite means, and the plethora of other feats the characters have. Superman most obviously does not have infinite strength, since if that were the case people like Orion, Darkseid, Doomsday and so would burst into red mist when he punched them. As for your point about Darkseid, Superman has also had the snot beaten out of him by Darkseid as well, and Uxas has casually one-shotted Orion, stated by Highfather to be Superman's equal during their fight in Death of the New Gods. Majestic is stronger than Superman. They have one feat in common, and that one feat is sufficient to illustrate the disparity in their strength.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By a88378438

@CitizenBane said:

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: Oh you dear thing. Space cheese means it means nothing. Since the rules of science, differ in each reality, and in space writers alot of times, have no idea what they are writing, they just write it. How's this? Wonder Woman redirected INFINITE concussive force. And Superman, over powered Wonder Woman. Superman and Wonder Woman caught the Spectre, with housed the entire universe's conciousness. Basically, infinity. Superman also held the infnite Book with Captain Marvel. He also beat the holy crap out of Ultraman, who held the infinite book, by himself. Superman held a black hole in his hand. Which takes far more power to do, than moving a planet. Etc, etc. Majestic is not Stronger than Superman. Since I don't see Majestic beating the snot out of Darkseid either. When DS would pimp slap Majestic into oblivion.

None of this space cheese stuff makes any sense, and I cannot tell whether that is because it is a subject that makes no sense or whether your inability to explain that with any degree of coherence past "oh darling" and "honey please" is the cause. Firstly, that book was said to hold infinite pages, but it could not logically have had infinite weight since it should have occupied infinite space. Since it did not do so, the claim that it was infinite weight is dubious. Wonder Woman could not have redirected infinite concussive force because infinite force or anything nearing it would have destroyed at a bare minimum the planet she was standing on as a mere side-effect at least. Since it did not do so, the clam that it was infinite force is dubious. Slowing down the Spectre (they slowed him down, they didn't catch him) is nice, but completely and utterly unquantifiable. What is eternity supposed to weigh, exactly? That feat is the equivalent of Hercules lifting up the heavens in Marvel (another unquantifiable, seemingly limitless feat) and yet only being able to stalemate Thor in strength (Thor has no equivalent strength feat) or Supreme lifting the weight of a universe in Image (another unquantifiable, seemingly limitless feat) and yet struggling to beat Judy Jordan in a fight. Superman held a miniature black hole in his hand, and he could not do so for long. Superman beating the crap out of Ultraman is not in the least bit impressive because Ultraman is a joke. If Superman actually had trouble with him, it would be surprising. This is why feats like pushing planets make a lot more sense, since we know exactly how much planets weigh, and when characters happily have similar feats we can compare and contrast them. Superman needed help to pull the Earth. He needed help to pull the moon. Majestic has pushed every planet in the solar system through space by himself. It is fairly obvious who is stronger just from that alone. All the "infinite" feats you can bring up can easily be logically debunked, based on a rudimentary knowledge of what infinite means, and the plethora of other feats the characters have. Superman most obviously does not have infinite strength, since if that were the case people like Orion, Darkseid, Doomsday and so would burst into red mist when he punched them. As for your point about Darkseid, Superman has also had the snot beaten out of him by Darkseid as well, and Uxas has casually one-shotted Orion, stated by Highfather to be Superman's equal during their fight in Death of the New Gods. Majestic is stronger than Superman. They have one feat in common, and that one feat is sufficient to illustrate the disparity in their strength.

Supreme lifting the weight of a universe in Image

wow!wait!can you scan it?this not a Abstract feats,in fact,kal kent hold the galaxy weight,so,if supreme really lift a universe weight,this would be as strong as SA superman

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saren
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lady_liberty

@fangirl101: Ah, I think you are trying to refer to PIS, and CIS. Stuff that doesn't make any sense, and shouldn't happen, but does anyway because of plot or writer foolishness.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: This was a lot of fail, and a lot of, we just happen to like Majestic, so we will hype him up. He can move planets, but can't over come the power of Superamn's fortress? that is a FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. And yes, Diana did deflect INFINITE concussive force, with her strength. And Superman is stronger than Diana. And yes, the place she stood, was indestructible, which is why she had to redirect the force, to destroy that which could not be destroyed. So I guess she is stronger than Majestic. And Superman is stronger than WW. Game is now set, and matched. 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By a88378438

i found this scan

hulk never destroy a universe,he just manages to destroy all the floating platforms in the Dark Dimension,and this was a small space,even not a island of size

No Caption Provided
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By fangirl101
@a88378438: That isn't it. 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By a88378438

@CitizenBane: wow,thank you!

i will Carefully read these scanning

If it is entire universe weight, superme at least strong as SA superman!

Thank you!!!BRO,i too love you!

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By a88378438

@fangirl101: so?scan it

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fangirl101
Wonder Woman pulled, MM out of a black hole, which would take infinite strength. Since Black Holes can pull in stars, light, and planets. And Superman is stronger than WW by about 10%. So, I guess they are both stronger than Majestic, going by Space Cheese feats.  
Wonder Woman pulled, MM out of a black hole, which would take infinite strength. Since Black Holes can pull in stars, light, and planets. And Superman is stronger than WW by about 10%. So, I guess they are both stronger than Majestic, going by Space Cheese feats.  
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: This was a lot of fail, and a lot of, we just happen to like Majestic, so we will hype him up. He can move planets, but can't over come the power of Superamn's fortress? that is a FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. And yes, Diana did deflect INFINITE concussive force, with her strength. And Superman is stronger than Diana. And yes, the place she stood, was indestructible, which is why she had to redirect the force, to destroy that which could not be destroyed. So I guess she is stronger than Majestic. And Superman is stronger than WW. Game is now set, and matched.

I feel like you just refused to even try and comprehend any of that or were incapable of it, from the customary "that was a lot of fail", to the "game is now set, and matched" (which by the way, is a misquote that should make anyone who has ever played tennis even for fun weep). You talk about hype. Where is the hype? I will repeat myself, in case the point has failed to sink in. Superman required help to pull the Earth. Superman required help to pull the moon. Majestic has done both of those things without needing assistance. He has pushed Jupiter through space without any help, and Superman could not pull the Earth, a planet with only a fraction of Jupiter's mass, without help. I have already talked about why it could not possibly have been infinite concussive force. Characters in comics have destroyed planets with force not even close to being infinite, and they have done so as merely side-effects of their force. If the force that Diana faced was infinite, logic dictates that it should have destroyed the entire universe, forget about the planet she was on, merely by virtue of being infinite force. It did not, did it? The DCU was still standing, was it not? Either you're misjudging the role of hyperbole or you simply do not know or refuse to know what infinite is supposed to mean. Pick up a dictionary sometime. Better yet, you're on the internet right now, google it. What is your point about Superman's fortress supposed to mean? So Fortress Mode Eradicator could make Majestic sweat. So what? That is a good showing for Eradicator, which you seem to think is a poor showing for Majestic. Or a typical showing, judging by where your placement of the Kheran seems to lie. I am genuinely surprised at the lack of "oh honey"'s, by the way. Shocking.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By a88378438

@CitizenBane: that true,now,i can understand why most people belive supreme as strong as SA superman

this is really feat.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: You talk about logic, honey, if Majestic rearranged a solar system, once he moved one planet, all the others would have been thrown out of orbit because of the grarvity well. So don't tell me about logic. As I stated, and posted, Wonder Woman redirected infinite concussive force. So she's stronger than Majestic, by your own standard. And she also pulled MM out of a black hole, which would take infinite strength. Now, either concede that space cheese means nothing, or concede that Wonder Woman is stronger than Majestic because of her space cheese, and thus Superman is stronger still. 
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By fangirl101
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Infinite concussive Force, redirected by Diana's muscles. As stated here in the scans. And she stands in the middle of all that power. She must be stronger than Majestic. And Superman is stronger than Wonder Woman. So he's stronger than Majestic too.