Superman and Thor vs. Mr. Majestic and Wonder Woman

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#151  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: A far cry from being pulled in either. She matched the pull of the black hole. So you still FAIL.

It's ok. You lied about her pulling herself out of a black hole. I found out. There's no need to try and compensate.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@CitizenBane: I do remember Wonder Woman pullling herself out of blackhole but it was artificial black hole. I think she is contradicting 2 different comics.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Saren

@RyuHayabusa: The black hole in WW #77 was artificial.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: Oh dear. It's ok. I hadn't read the comic in years. So she didn't pull herself out. She just matched it's power. It's ok you found out that you still fail. And to match a black hole, is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pulling a planet. Good thing she later on actually pulls Something out of one isn't it? Now go hide. She also saw directly into the black hole. Which shredded your pathetic argument. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: Oh dear. It's ok. I hadn't read the comic in years. So she didn't pull herself out. She just matched it's power. It's ok you found out that you still fail. And to match a black hole, is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pulling a planet. Good thing she later on actually pulls Something out of one isn't it? Now go hide. She also saw directly into the black hole. Which shredded your pathetic argument.

She didn't match it's power. Unless you missed the part where she was sweating and the rope was slipping? She was just lucky that the black hole stopped. She didn't match anything. She saw into the black hole, but do I still have to point out what an event horizon is? I really don't want to, and I'd like to think you are just playing dumb.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@CitizenBane: I ll have to check again.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Silver2467

Wonder Woman matched the pull of the black hole. So did the people holding onto her. I suppose they are stronger than Majestic as well. 

The scan where she supposedly sees into the black hole is suspect at best. There are visible rays of some type coruscating toward the singularity, and the people can be perceived in the scan as well.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By fangirl101
@Silver2467: I'm sorry dear, look at the WORDS. She's describing what she's seeing as Everything is crunched in the singularity. The People who held on to her were probably protected by her magical shield. That was being played up then. It was a low lvl field around her. One thing is obvious, She bleed, trying to hold on to the rope. 
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: Actually she did. She only started to slip when the rope cut her. At that point, she was matching the hole's pull. but no matter, She beat the black hole later one, after her upgrades. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: Actually she did. She only started to slip when the rope cut her. At that point, she was matching the hole's pull. but no matter, She beat the black hole later one, after her upgrades.

Nope. I don't feel the need to elaborate.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: Because you can't honey. Your point was shattered. She's looking directly into a black hole. that was the first point. So yes, MM was past the EH. And secondly, she, in a weaker stage, matched the pull of a BH, so her exceeding one later on, is in line with her showings. And that means, she is stronger than Majestic. Based upon this space cheese feats thing, you guys use to make Majestic so high. But completely ignore everyone else's space cheese feats. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: Because you can't honey. Your point was shattered. She's looking directly into a black hole. that was the first point. So yes, MM was past the EH. And secondly, she, in a weaker stage, matched the pull of a BH, so her exceeding one later on, is in line with her showings. And that means, she is stronger than Majestic. Based upon this space cheese feats thing, you guys use to make Majestic so high. But completely ignore everyone else's space cheese feats.

You may yammer on. You have nothing of any value left to say. Everything you've said here has already been addressed. You're just ignoring it either because you refuse to understand or lack the capacity to understand, but either scenario holds no interest for me.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: Sweetie, you are the one who stated that she couldn't see into a black hole. Which I proved that she did. I also proved that MM ended up, where the light was pulled in. That can't be denied. Majestic's space cheese feats are nothing, unless Superman's and WW's also count. Which mean they are stronger than him. 
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#164  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Silver2467 said:

Wonder Woman matched the pull of the black hole. So did the people holding onto her. I suppose they are stronger than Majestic as well.

lol

Anyway, I think this thread should be put down.