Thor VS Supreme

No BFR

Fight takes place on the moon

Fight to death

Morals Off ( Blood-Lusted )

Don't have to fight in character

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme and Thor don't have a problem with killing so someones gonna end up dead lol. Now if this is the 90's Lifefield Supreme, dude was insane and a Jerk. He battled Gladiator to a standstill (causing Gladiator to fake his death so not to destroy surrounding inhabited planets in the solar system they fought in). Through Vanguard from space to Chigago (Meaning to throw him outside the steps of the Chigago Police Department, but missing by a few feet.) Flew directly through the sun and through s ship. Guy was mad powerful..He even beat his universes Thor..not that that means much. I gotta go, but unless Thor uses his other abilities he may either lose, or risk destroying earth, after destroying the moon, causing us to be thrown off our axis. Either way hell of a fight. Edit: I also feel like a dweeb for not noticing the whole ''To the death" thing. Thor wins if both are bloodlusted.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Supreme and Thor don't have a problem with killing so someones gonna end up dead lol. Now if this is the 90's Lifefield Supreme, dude was insane and a Jerk. He battled Gladiator to a standstill (causing Gladiator to fake his death so not to destroy surrounding inhabited planets in the solar system they fought in). Through Vanguard from space to Chigago (Meaning to throw him outside the steps of the Chigago Police Department, but missing by a few feet.) Flew directly through the sun and through s ship. Guy was mad powerful..He even beat his universes Thor..not that that means much. I gotta go, but unless Thor uses his other abilities he may either lose, or risk destroying earth, after destroying the moon, causing us to be thrown off our axis. Either way hell of a fight. Edit: I also feel like a dweeb for not noticing the whole ''To the death" thing. Thor wins if both are bloodlusted.

I see, who is there universes Thor?

#4 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah in a comic Thor found molinir and wielded it for a few issues until Thor and Odin traveled to earth to retrieve it. He battled Thor for rights to the Hammer. Of course order was restored and Thor took the spoils. He was based on the norse version more so in appreance then the Marvel version, He was a red head, and dressed in animal furs and such.

#5 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor looses super badly

#6 Posted by Onemoreposter (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme. Particular Alan Moore's version who is pretty much SA Superman.

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme wins, basically an insane and egotistical version of silver age Superman (with tiny feet and a perpetual grimace).

#8 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller said:

Thor looses super badly

#10 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Supreme wins, basically an insane and egotistical version of silver age Superman (with tiny feet and a perpetual grimace).

#11 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm curious. What are Supreme's feats?

#12 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

These:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

#13 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: Thanks. That is quite interesting.
#14 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. He has more abilities to use that could put down Supreme(godblast, time manipulation,etc.).

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

Thor wins. He has more abilities to use that could put down Supreme(godblast, time manipulation,etc.).

No one said it was Odin Force Thor.

Supreme stomps. He's a ruthless Superman, so how can he not win?

#16 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@majestic99: Thanks. That is quite interesting.

No problem.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme definitely wins. 

#18 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Powers/Abilities..

Supreme’s molecular structure is unreadable, because his entire being is always in a constant state of flux (remember that, it’s important.)

He is also ‘four to five’ times more powerful than any being on earth:

Because Supreme’s molecules are always in flux, he is able to ‘adapt on the fly’ in order to overcome his opponents - and at a very rapid rate, to boot…

Here, Supreme analyzes his opponents atomic structure, and develops a new power for himself to cancel it out. Doing so enabled Supreme to own said opponent, with a single hit:

Supreme was able to breach a character's enhanced force-field [which had the power to warp a being's molecules across 16 different dimensions]

flies completely through a star, on a couple occasions

comes out of super high radiation that was 'off the scales.

not even extremely high-level sonics can affect Supreme

Can easily endure the vortex of a black hole

A clap from Supreme is sufficient to redirect massive amounts of energy

Super hearing

Supreme’s unique origins made him a genius several times over:

Can throw punches 'faster than light':

an fly through space unaided, at much faster than light speed:

Can instantly reach speeds sufficient enough to easily overcome the vortex of a black hole:

Supreme's punch was able to cause actual harm to Dr. Eclipse [a character who is on the level of Solar himself]:

Utilizes heat vision to destroy an enemy’s space base, very quickly:

One of Supreme’s senses allows him to feel the 'ebb and flow' of reality, more or less:

@marvelfanboy said:

Hell, no.

#19 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin_: Wow, that convinces me more. I bet he is not at Mr. Majestic's level. 
#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@Kinasin_: Wow, that convinces me more. I bet he is not at Mr. Majestic's level.

Lol.

#21 Posted by Resonance (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

He still ain't Majestic level but he's nearing it.

#22 Posted by Z3RO180 (6298 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: dude stop trolling.

Thor wins

#23 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Resonance: That is good to know.
#24 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

So we all agree? Supreme wins!

#25 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

Thor wins

I'm pretty sure its impossible for Thor to win here.

He can give it the old college try, but its not gonna get him anywhere.

#26 Edited by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Z3RO180 said:

Thor wins

It may get his head shoved up his *** but that's about it.

#27 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Z3RO180 said:

Thor wins

It may get his head shoved up his *** but that's about it it.

So... what is Supreme the new Hancock now, shoving heads up @zzes now.... is that the new trend for heroes these days..... and here I was thinking it was just a black thing ......... >_<

#28 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I mean Supreme was said by Liefield to be ''Stronger then any man of steel." When compared to the Xmen's Collosus, but we all know who that comment was truly meant for. He'd defeated almost every super team in Image. Youngblood, Heavymettle, (Which some of the scans were taken from) and even Brigade and Bloodstrike. He's Superman with Zods personality. He is for all intents and purposes an egotistical, arrogant, a-hole. Who also happens to be able to destroy planets and engage gods in singular combat. Unless Thor uses everything he's got magic wise he goes down.

#29 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme pwns the 4th wall by obtaining one of his own comics, in order to beat a very powerful dimensional Imp:

Owning Image Thor and taking mjolnir for his own

#30 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW Thor doesn't need the OF to do those... Also when Thor went berserk (bloodlusted) in blood and thunder, he beat beta ray bill, silver surfer, Adam warlock with the soul gem, the ifinity watch and even stood up to thanos. Bloodlusted out of character thir is completely different than normal Thor.

#31 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one can pull off a win here.

#32 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: I AM TROLLER BUT NOT A TROLLER!

#33 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

@troller said:

Thor looses super badly

THIS

#34 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_:

Hmmm...didn't know Supreme's feats...Thor still wins.

#35 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@Kinasin_:

Hmmm...didn't know Supreme's feats...Thor still wins.

No he doesn't. He's outclassed all around.

#36 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy: Not at all, Supreme is a Liefeld plot device who can develop ANY power to combat whatever threat he's facing.

#37 Edited by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Do you mean Thor, or Supreme?

@Nefarious said:

Supreme definitely wins.

He doesn't just win, Supreme curbstomps Thor worse than Wally can.

This is COMPLETE SPITE!!!

#38 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

So we all agree? Supreme wins!

Except marvelfanboy for some reason(look at username).

#39 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: Supreme. A spite, indeed.
#40 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: In all fairness, most people who complain that Superman and Thor are overpowered as hell probably never heard of Supreme, Prime or The Plutonian...mainly cause they are horrible characters who should never be read by anyone (except the Plutonian and Alan Moore's Supreme...which wasn't THAT bad). But hell, what can ya expect from Rob Liefeld.

#41 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@majestic99: In fall fairness, most people who complain that Superman and Thor are overpowered as hell probably never heard of Supreme, Prime or The Plutonian...mainly cause they are horrible characters who should never be read by anyone (except the Plutonian and Alan Moore's Supreme...which wasn't THAT bad). But hell, what can ya expect from Rob Liefeld.

I know.

Soon as the guy with white skulls as a avatar showed me Supreme's feats, my first thoughts were "someone finally created a character that beat Silver Age Superman and Superboy Prime at the same time, didn't they?"

I would say Thor's only option is too fly away as fast as he can.

#42 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Nefarious said:

Do you mean Thor, or Supreme?

@Nefarious said:

Supreme definitely wins.

He doesn't just win, Supreme curbstomps Thor worse than Wally can.

This is COMPLETE SPITE!!!

Obviously the guy I've been debating for in this thread.

#43 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_:

lol

#44 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: @Kinasin_:

Nope. Thor wins.

#45 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy: based on what?

#46 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Thor looses.

I.A.T.

#47 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@Jayfournines: @Kinasin_:

Nope. Thor wins.

Troll harder please.

#48 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

Troll harder please.

@Jayfournines said:

The fact that Thor's a god and he's from Marvel. Thor wins.

#49 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Troll harder please.

@Jayfournines said:

The fact that Thor's a god and he's from Marvel. Thor wins.

#50 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

i say supreme wins

but,he really readlly not SA superman level,even close