Sith lords and empire vs Galactus and heralds

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hellos

Problem is Norrin is incredibly more destructive and more quick than any Sith or Jedi that comes to mind. He can run circles around them as he pulls their heads off their shoulders.  
That and Galactus himself can destroy their entire galaxy without all that much effort.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Norrin has like, all the powers of a sith lord multiplied by hundreds.

Johnggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Johnggernaut

I suppose if morals are off, it's a roflstomp against the Sith.

My scenario included morals and I do not think that Norrin would simply vape them all.  In that, it would give the sith lords and masters the opportunity to manipulate him.

Manipulation is the weakness best used against all omnipotent beings.  It's also Superman's weakness, as well.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Freefa11
@Silver2467 said:
" @theiconic said:
" @Silver2467: size matters not....yoda. "
It's not about size. It's about the fact that Galactus can destroy entire galaxies. He could just eliminate the entire Star Wars galaxy in one blast.  "
I'm a bit skeptical of this. When has Galactus actually destroyed galaxies? The only time I can think of him supposedly working on such a scale is in the One-Shot where he fought Mephisto, and I would consider that debateable even (could have all been confined to Mephisto's realm; when has Mephisto himself ever been strong enough to shake galaxies outside of his domain? Plus, doing something once isn't a good indicator of strength, otherwise we'd have to always acknowledge that Spider Man is strong enough to defeat Heralds). 

Even so, at a minimum Galactus will still be quite a bit stronger than the Death Star, so nothing in their arsenal is likely to harm him, or even get the chance with his heralds flying around, and while some Sith may be extremely powerful (I think being able to destroy a star would at least slow Galactus down, depending on how it was done), they are still contending with multiple, very fast, very powerful targets. Plaguis might have some ability to prevent death, but there's got to be a practical limit. If Galactus scatters someone's atoms across a star system, do they really count as alive? Plus, Plagueis himself can still die, so Galactus or a herald just needs to make sure to put him down to take care of that problem. 

Personally, I think the biggest issue with Galactus eating Coruscant is whether or not it's even edible to him. The whole planet is a city. That's probably not real healthy for its bio-energy.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hellos
@Freefa11 said:

"I'm a bit skeptical of this. When has Galactus actually destroyed galaxies? The only time I can think of him supposedly working on such a scale is in the One-Shot where he fought Mephisto, and I would consider that debateable even (could have all been confined to Mephisto's realm; when has Mephisto himself ever been strong enough to shake galaxies outside of his domain? Plus, doing something once isn't a good indicator of strength, otherwise we'd have to always acknowledge that Spider Man is strong enough to defeat Heralds).  Even so, at a minimum Galactus will still be quite a bit stronger than the Death Star, so nothing in their arsenal is likely to harm him, or even get the chance with his heralds flying around, and while some Sith may be extremely powerful (I think being able to destroy a star would at least slow Galactus down, depending on how it was done), they are still contending with multiple, very fast, very powerful targets. Plaguis might have some ability to prevent death, but there's got to be a practical limit. If Galactus scatters someone's atoms across a star system, do they really count as alive? Plus, Plagueis himself can still die, so Galactus or a herald just needs to make sure to put him down to take care of that problem.  Personally, I think the biggest issue with Galactus eating Coruscant is whether or not it's even edible to him. The whole planet is a city. That's probably not real healthy for its bio-energy. "

Nah I don't remember anything about Galaxies being destroyed during his fight with Mephisto, just Mephisto bragging about how he can shatter them before Galactus comes and causes chaos for him.  
Although just to point out, Galactus has shown on plenty of occasions he is quite insanely powerful.
It goes in this order, give or take the middle thats showing the damage they are doing to the universe outside Mephisto's realm.

Mephisto thinking he won, but Galactus just stopped to snack.
Mephisto thinking he won, but Galactus just stopped to snack.

It's his fight with a member of the Vishanti in it's own realm that had entire dimensions going haywire.

Doubtful blowing up a star in his face will do much, bar destroy his clothing if he's not paying attention. He sits in stars, has made himself as large as them and larger and has take much more potent attacks and reformed himself and others right after. 

Not to mention at probably the weakest hes ever been from hunger wip tossing out 3 star system busters (well to be fair, it was expanding even further than that) to wipe out most of the Annihilation Wave.

Either way it takes a whole lot more power to move entire Galaxies around than simply blowing them up either way.

As for Plagueis, it wouldn't be the first time he's had to deal with people that can't die. 

Although that hardly matters because they could dump him in a black hole or something. 
In the case of Spiderman vs Firelord, Spiderman has beaten a lot of people he shouldn't be able to, its just fights like this where hes tagging someone that should burn his fist to a crisp tagging, who's faster, stronger and more durable, something doesn't add up.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ckal

Surfer by himself would utterly obliterate the Sith side.

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By theiconic
@ckal: read  force  powers  and  what  they can do  even to him
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said:
" @ckal: read  force  powers  and  what  they can do  even to him "
No offense, but would you please let this go? The Sith Lords can't win. I'm aware of all of the best feats in Star Wars, and it's not enough. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and this thread bothers me because it could pass as spite. Galactus and his heralds win easily. End thread. 
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Surge2477
@Silver2467 said:
" @theiconic said:
No offense, but would you please let this go? The Sith Lords can't win. I'm aware of all of the best feats in Star Wars, and it's not enough. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and this thread bothers me because it could pass as spite. Galactus and his heralds win easily. End thread.  "

Agreed
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Yaujtapool
@King Saturn said:
" I was thinking the Heralds could turn the Sith Lords into Mr. Potato Head dolls via Transmutation...  "
This happens lol.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ckal
@theiconic said:
I should say that I do like Star Wars and the whole Jedi/Sith thing so its not that I don't like it. But first, Surfer is resistant many telepathic attacks much like a couple of the Sith powers you listed. That would mean those would not affect the Surfer. Second, I would say that Surfer has been hit by and survived larger attacks than the Sith could throw at him like the other couple you listed.

Also, I feel like I should point this little fact out...how are the Sith actually going to fight Galactus' heralds? Are they going to somehow fly around outer space? I am pretty sure none of them can fly, or even survive in out space. 

Something else would be that Plaguis can't just show another Sith lord how to keep someone from dying  in a few minutes. Didn't Sidious say it took him a very long time to figure out how to do it, and it would take a very long time to teach other how to? I'm not exactly sure how Plaguis' ability to keep people from dying works, but I imagine if the Surfer completely obliterates someone at the molecular level, they won't be coming back. 

My last point would be that Surfer can act and react at speeds that the Sith could not even be able to comprehend. If the Surfer hits them with any attack being physical or with the power cosmic, Force Shield or not, I imagine the Sith die instantly.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By drkhwk2001

Big G and his clique.

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By gobstakid777

All together...........They're not even going to affect the dust on Silver Surfer's shoulder. You're pitting the sith against, quite simply, a nigh-omnipotent god, and his team of cosmic amped heralds, whom even one would exert no effort into transmuting them into Pudding Pops a yoctosecond after the battle begins

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Silver2467

Okay, guys just stop posting. We all know Galactus and his heralds win; now let this thread die. 

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By theiconic

so be it , great comments guys

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By JackKnight

Um....... how exactly are the Sith going to win here? they would be lucky if they can defeat one of Galactus's heralds like Silver Surfer or Terrax let alone Galactus himself!!!!!!!!

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By AtPhantom

Holy necro Batman?

If you're gonna raise a thread from the dead, at least add something meaningful to the discussion, instead of just repeating the same question that pretty much everyone who posted in this thread the first time asked as well.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Morpheus_ said:

Everything that I've heard for all the Sith Lords combined in this thread, the Surfer has done on his own. Not even taking Galactus into account.
mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By mk111

Star Wars gets stomped.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Now that.. is one huge of a bump..

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader and Sidious solo's

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that the combined Sith could take out the Herald with some difficulty. But they don't have anything that will hurt Galactus, except MAYBE the second Death Star.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By dondave

Team 2

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin kills them by himself.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All those abilities are great, theiconic but once again, Galactus can destroy their galaxy. Or Silver Surfer alone could probably take all the siths, Galactus smashes all the weapons, and the other heralds can take out the clones.

I mean Silver Surfer has

-matter manipulation

-manipulate the universe's energy

-telepathy

-time travel

-power cosmic

-shoot cosmic bolts can can one shot a planet

-black hole

-supernova

-sense things from light years away

-travel faster than light and react in a nanosecond

-creat interdimensial portals

-no sleep, water, food, or air

-use the power cosmic to make his strength as powerful as he wants

-cast illusions

-heal

-phase through solid matter

-his board can absorb or imprison other beings

Enough said, galactus and heralds stomp

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Mephisto shouldn't be compared to galactus when Silver Surfer could beat him

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium what would a 2nd death star do when the 1st deathstar isint powerful enough to even harm galactus thats like saying i have a better chance of damaging superman with 2 guns instead of 1 even though the one gun cant even scratch superman lol that's illogical no matter how many deathstars they have it one stop galactus from one shoting them

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darth Malgus solo.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What an utterly pointless bump. Galactus solos.

@god_spawn Lock this please.