Sith lords and empire vs Galactus and heralds

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theiconic

The ultimate show down   The Sith lords and the empire vs  Galactus and his Heralds  
 The Sith include Darth Sidious,Darth Vader,Vaders apprentice Starkiller,Darth Caedus, Darth Bane, Darth nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Sion, Darth Treya, Darth Reven, Darth Malik, Darth Plaguis, A. Ventress, Darth Maul,Count Dooku..Lumiya The Lady of the sith,Darth Krayt. 6 death stars  and the full empire military might With Grand Admiral Thrawn commanding, and multiple super weapons ...boba  fett  allowed as a scout ....

.Against 
 Galactus, Silver sufer, Nova, Destroyer,Terrax, Morg, and stardust    

Galactus wants to consume Coursant....will the force prevale?..who wins ?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By theiconic

i think the sith can win this  with The Force, it'll be a brutal battle...

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silver2467

First of all, there are only a few knowledgeable Star Wars fans on this site. You're not going to get much accurate insight on Star Wars characters here. Second, I'm aware of all the top tier Star Wars feats (destroying star fleets, draining planets, manipulating black holes, destroying stars, destroying surfaces of planets, walking on lava, etc.), and Galactus still solos.     

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Yeah, They're not even going to defeat the Surfer.

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By theiconic
@Silver2467: awsome  reply silver, but  again the Force could  stop Galactus......beside Darth plaguis alone can prevent the lords from dying, Darth sidious can make a force storm to consum  the heralds..and  Galactus'es energy   hes one guy!
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@theiconic: How powerful is Galactus here?

I think they could have a shot against a starving Galactus (with use of  6 death stars at once) 
Surfer alone could  solo all the  sith lords at the same time with little effort as I see it
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SilverGalford

"I think they could have a shot against a starving Galactus (with use of  6 death stars at once) 
Surfer alone could  solo all the  sith lords at the same time with little effort as I see it " 

agreed
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said:
" @Silver2467: awsome  reply silver, but  again the Force could  stop Galactus......beside Darth plaguis alone can prevent the lords from dying, Darth sidious can make a force storm to consum  the heralds..and  Galactus'es energy   hes one guy! "
Plagueis has Midichlorian Manipulation, which can prevent them from dying, but Galactus is on a whole nother level in terms of power. Somehow I doubt he can prevent them from dying against Galactus' raw power. Even Sion can't die, but Galactus has abilities that could work similarly to Dun Moch and make Sion lose his will to live thus causing him to die. They can't win this.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theiconic

remember sidious can make force storms  and consum them,   Plaguis has that keeping people from dying,  the force will deff hurt any marvel person if we allow all abilities

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@theiconic:
Couldn't Galactus  just  convert them into energy? 
I'll admit im not fully aware of stars that much outside the movies but I don't think their bonded with the force quite enough to fight evenly with the heralds little lone big G 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said:
" remember sidious can make force storms  and consum them,   Plaguis has that keeping people from dying,  the force will deff hurt any marvel person if we allow all abilities "
Yes, Sidious has Force Storm (or wormhole) which has been able to destroy starfleets, but Silver Surfer has been able to go in and out of black holes without any harm. If Sidious can hurt him that way, he'll have a hard time with it, and it won't be enough to stop him. Luke has Electric Judgment and has manipulated a black hole before (among myriads of other feats), but he doesn't have the power necessary to stop someone like Galactus either. 
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Silver2467 said:
"First of all, there are only a few knowledgeable Star Wars fans on this site. You're not going to get much accurate insight on Star Wars characters here. Second, I'm aware of all the top tier Star Wars feats (destroying star fleets, draining planets, manipulating black holes, destroying stars, destroying surfaces of planets, walking on lava, etc.), and Galactus still solos.      "

Wow who did that :O?"
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By theiconic
@Pr_Beyonder: say galactus is at stale power state,say he needs 
Coursant  to continue existing  , hes not weak weak but hes not power powerful ,say like when a person hasn't eaten all day..level  under no circumstance are the heralds  allow to blow the planet up ...
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"First of all, there are only a few knowledgeable Star Wars fans on this site. You're not going to get much accurate insight on Star Wars characters here. Second, I'm aware of all the top tier Star Wars feats (destroying star fleets, draining planets, manipulating black holes, destroying stars, destroying surfaces of planets, walking on lava, etc.), and Galactus still solos.      "
Wow who did that :O?" "
Sidious' wormhole has destroyed starfleets. Luke has manipulate a black hole and walked on lava. Nihilus has drained a planet. Naga Sadow has destroyed stars. Plagueis has created life through Midichlorian Manipulation. It's still not enough to take down Galactus.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theiconic
@Silver2467: great opinion.....But also  there are other  sith lord  darth nihilus  killed an entire planet with the force
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said:
" @Silver2467: great opinion.....But also  there are other  sith lord  darth nihilus  killed an entire planet with the force "
I've already mentioned Nihilus. Even if he could drain the heralds (which is questionable), I sincerely doubt he can drain Galactus. 
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@theiconic said:
" @Pr_Beyonder: say galactus is at stale power state,say he needs  Coursant  to continue existing  , hes not weak weak but hes not power powerful ,say like when a person hasn't eaten all day..level  under no circumstance are the heralds  allow to blow the planet up ... "

@theiconic: In that case im giving it to Galactus  unless I hear some galaxy buster feats at the very least a solar system.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By theiconic
@Silver2467: size matters not....yoda.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said:
" @Silver2467: size matters not....yoda. "
It's not about size. It's about the fact that Galactus can destroy entire galaxies. He could just eliminate the entire Star Wars galaxy in one blast. 
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Silver2467:
So did was it after the time period of movie 6 that Luke and sidious were able to do that?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silver2467
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Silver2467: So did was it after the time period of movie 6 that Luke and sidious were able to do that? "
Yes. Sidious had his Force Storm ability in Dark Empire 6 years after Return of the Jedi. 
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Mango

This is ridiculous, I'm as big of a Star Wars fan as probably anyone on this site but Silver Surfer himself could solo Coruscant and all the Sith.

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By theiconic

Galactus and his heralds would have weakness to the Force.....the could Force drain...or absorb dissipate, say with a combyn effort  they could do some serious damage...

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said:
" Galactus and his heralds would have weakness to the Force.....the could Force drain...or absorb dissipate, say with a combyn effort  they could do some serious damage... "
Not really. Again, Galactus could destroy their entire galaxy in one shot. There are some extremely powerful Star Wars characters with some obscene feats (Luke, Sidious, Sadow, Nihilus, Plagueis), but none of them can compare to a galaxy buster.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By theiconic

dont forget  Sidious  and Darth revan Battle meditation will turn the favor of the battle

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Everything that I've heard for all the Sith Lords combined in this thread, the Surfer has done on his own. Not even taking Galactus into account.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By theiconic

ok list the powers and show sum scans,i believe the sith lords could repel  this,  2 lords  in battle meditation, is a advantage right there!

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Silver2467
@Morpheus_ said: 

Everything that I've heard for all the Sith Lords combined in this thread, the Surfer has done on his own. Not even taking Galactus into account. "

Agreed. A lot of Star Wars' most powerful characters have some very impressive feats, but none can help them take down Galactus and his heralds.     
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said:
" ok list the powers and show sum scans,i believe the sith lords could repel  this,  2 lords  in battle meditation, is a advantage right there! "
Surfer has gone into a black hole, destroyed stars, drained energy out of opponents, flown through stars, traveled through time, healed people from fatal injuries, etc. 
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By theiconic
@Silver2467: has he faced the force? or powers that go beyond such?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@theiconic said:

" ok list the powers and show sum scans,i believe the sith lords could repel  this,  2 lords  in battle meditation, is a advantage right there! "

Why would I need to show scans and list powers for something you have neither proven, nor made an argument for? Silver2467 is the only one dropping knowledge here. It's well documented that the Surfer can survive planetary explosions, can, and has destroyed planets himself, can willingly enter and even fight in black holes, fly through suns, supernovas, and affect matter on planetary scale, and 99% of these were before his Annihilation upgrade. I am merely commenting that nothing listed is particularly impressive for him, let alone his master who can decimate solar systems while near death.

That's without taking into account the speed gap of course. Unless you can find me a way in which the Sith will stop someone who can transverse lightyears in seconds from blowing them up before they can blink.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Galactus and his Heralds should win this... VERY EASY
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@theiconic said: 

@Silver2467: has he faced the force? or powers that go beyond such? "

Does it matter? Luke has destroyed a temple telekinetically, walked on lava, rediscovered a Force power called Electric Judgment (which is essentially the light side Lightning), manipulated a black hole, gone into a state so in tuned with the Force that he seemed to have 20 lightsabers, used Force Deflection to deflect blaster bolts from an AT-AT, used Force Speed to exceptional degrees of super speed, used Force Revitalize to heal himself from fatal injuries in a matter of hours, and so on. But even that isn't enough to win this.     
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@theiconic said:
" @Silver2467: has he faced the force? or powers that go beyond such? "
He manipulated the Crunch, the primordial force of the Universe.

He couldn't have faced the Force itself. And the Sith have never encountered the Power Cosmic. It goes both ways.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Silver2467
@Morpheus_ said: 

He couldn't have faced the Force itself. And the Sith have never encountered the Power Cosmic. It goes both ways.
"
Exactly. Galactus and his heralds cannot manipulate the Force because they aren't Force sensitive, and the Sith can't manipulate the Power Cosmic. The difference is that the Force power feats (while some are greatly impressive) are not as impressive as the Power Cosmic feats. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said: 

"
Exactly. Galactus and his heralds cannot manipulate the Force because they aren't Force sensitive, and the Sith can't manipulate the Power Cosmic. The difference is that the Force power feats (while some are greatly impressive) are not as impressive as the Power Cosmic feats.  "
I honestly have no problem with the Sith winning. I read Dark Empire a few years ago, and I enjoyed it, and I am aware of some feats from the EU, but my good point of knowledge on Star Wars lies in the films, so it's always great to expand my knowledge on such a subject. I was simply expressing my objection on them winning based on what has been presented thus far. No more, no less.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I was thinking the Heralds could turn the Sith Lords into Mr. Potato Head dolls via Transmutation... 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Silver2467
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said: 

"
Exactly. Galactus and his heralds cannot manipulate the Force because they aren't Force sensitive, and the Sith can't manipulate the Power Cosmic. The difference is that the Force power feats (while some are greatly impressive) are not as impressive as the Power Cosmic feats.  "
I honestly have no problem with the Sith winning. I read Dark Empire a few years ago, and I enjoyed it, and I am aware of some feats from the EU, but my good point of knowledge on Star Wars lies in the films, so it's always great to expand my knowledge on such a subject. I was simply expressing my objection on them winning based on what has been presented thus far. No more, no less. "
They're not going to though. I already listed a lot of the greatest feats in Star Wars, and even those can be done by the heralds. Galactus could just destroy the entire galaxy in one blast. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" They're not going to though. I already listed a lot of the greatest feats in Star Wars, and even those can be done by the heralds.   "
It would appear so.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Surge2477

This might (Might) be a good battle if it were The Surfer vs the Stars Wars charcaters. Galacus & all his Heralds is supreme overkill.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467
@Surge2477 said:
"
This might (Might) be a good battle if it were The Surfer vs the Stars Wars charcaters. Galacus & all his Heralds is supreme overkill. "
And that's a definite MIGHT. Naga Sadow had the power to destroy two stars at once, but I'm not even sure that's enough to stop Surfer. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" @Surge2477 said:
"
This might (Might) be a good battle if it were The Surfer vs the Stars Wars charcaters. Galacus & all his Heralds is supreme overkill. "
And that's a definite MIGHT. Naga Sadow had the power to destroy two stars at once, but I'm not even sure that's enough to stop Surfer.  "
Not really, no.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Silver2467
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Surge2477 said:
"
And that's a definite MIGHT. Naga Sadow had the power to destroy two stars at once, but I'm not even sure that's enough to stop Surfer.  "
Not really, no. "
Yeah, I don't think so either. 
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By theiconic

Great points every one  , remember full power of the empire...all their weapons and fleets

No Caption Provided
the sun crusher is equivalent to  marvel adamantium  but even more tougher  and it blows up suns.....
No Caption Provided
the star forge
is a giant automated shipyard. It draws matter and energy from a nearby star to create an endless supply of ships, droids, and other material..( well say reven and malik are on board) 

No Caption Provided

a gigantic artillery piece that fires shells, which travel through hyperspace, then revert to normal space to destroy targets. The shells this gun fires contain special chemicals which react with a planet's core causing it to become unstable, thereby shattering the planet quickly ( couple of these  fired from say planet byss  far away from coursant at Galactus himself or a herald) 

Eye of Palpatine

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

, World Devastators  
have the ability to self-replicate

No Caption Provided

center point station
Johnggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Johnggernaut

OK, so I have a scenario wherein the Empire may succeed.

I see Surfer going to them to talk it out, seeing as how there are so many lives involved and it's his while thing about life and its importance.  The Sith, being Master Manipulators, manage to turn the Surfer against Galactus and the other Heralds.  How?  Well, who cares, Surfer's turned agaisnt Galactus and the heralds more times than I can remember, he doesn't need a reason :P

In this scenario I'm making the power cosmic and the Force of equal power, since trying to say one or the other is a futile argument, so we'll call them equal for the sake of this argument and scenario.  They are not the same thing, simply equal in power.

So Surfer turns on the others.  He is able to absorb the power of others so Plagueis tells him to absorb the power of every other Sith involved except Darth Plagueis.  Surfer does, and now has the Force and the power cosmic at his disposal.  This will allow him to take out everyone else, including Galactus.  I'm making Galactus pretty hungry, since he's hungry for the planet.  Maybe half power.  I don't see Surfer necessarily killing the heralds or Galactus, simply taking them out and moving them away.  

In the fight, I imagine Plagueis wanting Surfer as the ultimate Sith.  When it is done, Surfer would return to speak with Plagueis.  Surfer would find out he has been manipulated and the intent of the empire, causing him to go mad (a side effect of so much power, I'd imagine) and destroying Plagueis in an eruption of force enhance cosmic rays, vaping Plagueis.  Surfer would then teleport all life off of the star destroyers and the death stars to Coruscant.  After that he'd destroy all their weapons and so really, while the Empire would have won, they'd have also lost. 

Then a week later Galactus would spank the surfer for being a bad boy.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By xan84

This fight is ridiculous ... Glactus waves and SW galaxy ends ...
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida

Why do I see Surfer getting to cut loose and and unleash all that pent up emotion?

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By theiconic
@Johnggernaut: Awsome ending  i can see this as a CGI  alternet movie...now if lucas film acquires  Marvel  lol
 Heres a look at some cannon Force powers.
Darth nihilus Used the force to kill every life on a planet

No Caption Provided

Sith lords would  have these abilities
  SHATTERPOINTS     

Force Destruction was a dark side Force power used by certain gifted Sith and Dark Jedi, allowing them to create a massive energy field and throw it in any direction 
energy could be discharged using the user's own body as a conduit. Usually fired through the arm or hand, it could blast a large radius vaporizing anyone who got too near it. Even those who escaped direct contact with the blast would be pushed asunder by the power's backlash  ( this ill do some damage )

The Thought bomb was one of the most powerful and destructive applications of the dark side of the Force which targeted all Force-sensitive individuals and vaporized clothing, flesh, bone, and even stone within the radius of the weapon's blast. The thought bomb sucked the souls of its victims into a sphere of dark side energy where they were trapped in an orb of dark torment until the end of time. Unfortunately for the user(s) the thought bomb was a suicide weapon
 (Darth Plaguis keeping sith lords from dying,they could produce many thought bombs and im sure durring this battle Plaguis would show the lords how tokeep people from dying)
No Caption Provided

A Protection Bubble

bubble of safety,was a Force power, probably related to Force Protection. With this ability, the user could create a defensive sphere around their body. It is described as a shimmering blue globe of energy. It could protect the user from a wide range of attacks, deflect laser blasts, defend against lightsabers, vacuums and even inflict certain amounts of damage upon contact with the enemy. Protection bubbles can also be used offensively. Should the user surround the attacker in a Protection bubble, it is possible the attacker will become a victim of their own attack, having been trapped within its destructive radius
No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By ComicStooge

Surfer solos.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By theiconic

Force storms

No Caption Provided

Force Resuscitation was an extremely rare Force power that allowed the user to bring others back to life from the brink of death  
Differnt  from Plaguis  death prevention....
No Caption Provided

Phase was a Force power that enabled the user to pass through solid objects ( easy block to cosmic power)
No Caption Provided

Memory Walk, also known as Torture by chagrin, was a dark side Force abilityIt consisted of mentally reaching into the victim's mind, forcing them to relive all the worst memories of their life, both painful ones and ones that were merely embarrassing, over and over and over again to the point where it almost seemed to cause physical pain (suppose the sith lords used this on Galactus or surfer)

The spear of midnight black was an ancient dark side Force power. It enabled the Force-user to summon the Force and forge with it an invisible spear from dark side energies which could be hurled at opponents, killing or injuring them as if it were a real, physical spear.  Kyle Katarn used this power ( this would pierce  surfer, or any herald,  a Force Forged Spear)

A Bolt of Hatred was an ancient Sith technique conjured through magic. The Force user would create a radiant sphere of pure hatred which they could hurl at any target in their direct line of sight.  ( this can rip through a star destroyer and its shields )

Deadly Sight was a power of the dark side, focusing the user's hatred into deadly energy.  
Darksiders could inflict pain and injury upon their foes merely by looking at them ( So using this on cosmic beings wouldnt harm them?)