Naruto vs Natsu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@princearagorn1 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

It is about keeping an open-mind, because if you don't keep an open-mind, you don't have the ability to comprehend when someone poses a flaw or a fact. Keeping an open-mind also allows you to make choices based on whatever you feel is necessarily an advantage or disadvantage. You have chosen Naruto, I have chosen Natsu. Neither of us are wrong, despite what either of us believe about the other. I thought for more than a second, and I think Natsu could win this after an epic battle - as I previously mentioned. Natsu can damage him like any other character can, by damaging him. Naruto isn't invincible, and Natsu has the capability, as does anyone, to harm Naruto.

Just to be clear, you're saying any character can damage naruto - because you have an open mind?

... why do you keep doing that? Nowhere, in any of my previous posts, have I stated that the only reason why any character can harm Naruto is because I have an open-mind. You sure have a way at twisting people's post to create some sort of story within your own head. No. I also clearly said in my post that I have an open-mind, and went on to explain that having an open-mind allows you to make choices - I'm not sure why you're putting those two different things together as if they were a part of the same sentence.

Nothing, trying to sum up the rant.

I said... like I clearly said in my post above... that any character can harm Naruto because he is not invincible.

And by 'any character' you're implying an average, or peak human can damage him as well?

When Naruto isn't amped up, he can be harmed like any normal human can, especially when he's unaware. I'm from a standpoint that if he's not going all-out, there's no reason he can't be harmed by a regular ol' joe.

cutting? yes. everything else nope

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Nothing, trying to sum up the rant.

I said... like I clearly said in my post above... that any character can harm Naruto because he is not invincible.

And by 'any character' you're implying an average, or peak human can damage him as well?

When Naruto isn't amped up, he can be harmed like any normal human can, especially when he's unaware.

'amped up' as in?

I'm from a standpoint that if he's not going all-out, there's no reason he can't be harmed by a regular ol' joe.

Seriously?

1. How much clearer do I have to be? It's basic English.

2. Yes, seriously. Naruto's not invincible or invulnerable to everything when he's not amped up.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_:

2. Yes, seriously. Naruto's not invincible or invulnerable to everything when he's not amped up.

He always has the sage of six paths chakra in him at this point. But anyway, I have no reason to argue that rather obvious mistake. let's talk about the thread. He's ready to fight, yes?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@dark_cloud_: Well natsu can't harm Naruto with his fire attacks or his phyicals.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

to be fair natsu fire is much more powerful

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@dark_cloud_:

He always has the sage of six paths chakra in him at this point. But anyway, I have no reason to argue that rather obvious mistake. let's talk about the thread. He's ready to fight, yes?

Both are ready to fight, I guess.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@dark_cloud_:

just confirming: you're saying natsu has the output needed to damage naruto?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@dark_cloud_ said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@dark_cloud_:

just confirming: you're saying natsu has the output needed to damage naruto?

... whatever, man.

@sophia89 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

... why do you keep doing that? Nowhere, in any of my previous posts, have I stated that the only reason why any character can harm Naruto is because I have an open-mind. You sure have a way at twisting people's post to create some sort of story within your own head. No. I said... like I clearly said in my post above... that any character can harm Naruto because he is not invincible. I also clearly said in my post that I have an open-mind, and went on to explain that having an open-mind allows you to make choices - I'm not sure why you're putting those two different things together as if they were a part of the same sentence.

Galactus is not invincible yet I doubt Batman can hurt him.

Naruto is not invincible,but he has enough durability that weak attacks won't bother him.

Natsu can't hurt Naruto unless he has enough firepower to actually hurt Naruto.

It's not Comicvine without someone poppin' up and spouting random, irrelevant things about Batman. Neither him or Galactus are part of this battle, and your example for a comparison is truly idiotic.

Naruto isn't invincible, and he has enough durability to withstand weak attacks. Same as Natsu. So that's a moot point and doesn't help with anything.

You don't know whether he can or can't, but yes, it's a possibility he could if he absorbed a lot of firepower. Which is why I said that Natsu could eventually win.

1. It's a comparison and quite an obvious one,you said any character can hurt Naruto. Can Steve Rogers hurt Naruto? Can Orihime hurt Naruto? No then not every single character can hurt Naruto,to hurt him you have to have enough firepower. Hence the comparison.
  2. O.k I know Naruto isn't invincible,same as Ichigo,Luffy,Natsu,Aang,all of them tanked weak attacks as well,so are they all on the same level and can all hurt each other? Unless they have feats of damage output that the otherone hasn't shown durability for they can't hurt him,so Aang can't hurt Naruto for example. So back on topic does Natsu have enough damage output to hurt Naruto,or is he a character theregore he can hurt Naruto because Naruto isn't invincible?
  3. Can he do that quickly enough,or does it take time? Naruto won't wait while Natsu is powering up.
  4. Calling names,insulting others is a sign of a weak debaters,no reason to be hostile,have fun and be civil.

Okay.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still speedblitzes.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Loki_D
randell1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainstorm01: galactus can devour entire planets and by definition so obviously he would be a very difficult fight but he still would not be able to break a Gedo Dama since only senjutsu enhanced chakra can break it. then again Naruto has half the power of a god and with his six path senjutsu he has universal understanding which means he has the ability to instinctively understand the situation thats not saying he would be able to easily defeat galactus but if he is using the truth seeking balls then galactus would not simply defeat him. and if he was facing galactus that would be because galactus would be hungry and as such weak

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainstorm01: galactus can devour entire planets and by definition so obviously he would be a very difficult fight but he still would not be able to break a Gedo Dama since only senjutsu enhanced chakra can break it. then again Naruto has half the power of a god and with his six path senjutsu he has universal understanding which means he has the ability to instinctively understand the situation thats not saying he would be able to easily defeat galactus but if he is using the truth seeking balls then galactus would not simply defeat him. and if he was facing galactus that would be because galactus would be hungry and as such weak

Gods. I can't tell you're joking, but stop. even a galactus so hungry that he was on the verge of death obliterated entire star systems. No one in naruto is ever going to beat a non-jobbing surfer, galactus is very much out of question. Pretty certain no one in HST or fairy tail is ever going to reach that level - even keeping an open mind.

@princearagorn1 said:

Whatever? lol, it's a simple yes or no question 0_o

Eventually he could, yes.

Not getting the 'eventually' part here. You're saying he won't be able to damage him at first, but he will later. How?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randell1985 said:

Gods. I can't tell you're joking, but stop. even a galactus so hungry that he was on the verge of death obliterated entire star systems. No one in naruto is ever going to beat a non-jobbing surfer, galactus is very much out of question. Pretty certain no one in HST or fairy tail is ever going to reach that level - even keeping an open mind.

@dark_cloud_ said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Whatever? lol, it's a simple yes or no question 0_o

Eventually he could, yes.

Not getting the 'eventually' part here. You're saying he won't be able to damage him at first, but he will later. How?

I give up. It's just not getting through to you.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: ok I'll get back to you later

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excuse me?! Lmao!

randell1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By randell1985

@comicvinepoozer1: natural energy is akin to cosmic energy. both are said to be natural processes of the universe. and the fourth databook of naruto states that his six path senjutsu gives him not only minute understanding of chakra but all things universal. this means he has a level of omniscience if galactus came into the narutoverse. galactus would be bringing with him vast amounts of cosmic energy that would passively seep out of his body into the narutoverse since canon material states that naruto has universal understanding he would sense such vast energies and understand its properties with in a matter of no time meaning he would eventually be able to manipulate it. i would also like to add that i do not believe that naruto would beat galactus but i would also like to point out that in marvel when galactus destroys planets he requires big ass flashy blasts of energy and such where in in naruto the last movie toneri uses a gedo dama(which naruto has as well) and forms it into a sword and nonchalantly cuts the moon in half like it was nothing. naruto has access to gedo dama and can shape them any way he sees fit. and could do the same thing that toneri did. and thats with a sword if they could do that like the moon was butter logic would say they could fight planet destroys. but even putting logic as side Naruto has already beaten planet destroyers in fact he beat kaguya who according to black zetsu was on the verge of destroying an entire dimension with her massive gedo dama

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randell1985

curious... You have heard of a no limits fallacy?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randell1985: @sophia89: Yata Mirror blocks anything Galactus throws then Madara uses Infinte Tsukuyomi. Jk

I believe Naruto loses but others stand a chance mainly the SO6P family

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@randell1985: @sophia89: Yata Mirror blocks anything Galactus throws then Madara uses Infinte Tsukuyomi. Jk

against what? galactus?

lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: I could argue for a non-jobbing surfer vs the entire verse, mate. Don't.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@loki_d said:

Against Galactus? No.

SO6P family are planetary at best,Galactus was destroying Galaxies as a side effect of his fight,there are no where near each other.

0_0 I thought he only ate planets

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Thekillerklok

me 20 seconds ago "are people still droning on about an obvious battle"

me after reading
me after reading "naruto vs Galactus"

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph solos Galan with FTL boulders

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By thelocust619

@hulkage: Toph solos Galan with FTL boulders

LMAO epic... But she doesn't even need that, she can just let him eat the earth and bend that, killing him from the inside. I mean, it's just Earth.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: natural energy is akin to cosmic energy. both are said to be natural processes of the universe. and the fourth databook of naruto states that his six path senjutsu gives him not only minute understanding of chakra but all things universal. this means he has a level of omniscience if galactus came into the narutoverse. galactus would be bringing with him vast amounts of cosmic energy that would passively seep out of his body into the narutoverse since canon material states that naruto has universal understanding he would sense such vast energies and understand its properties with in a matter of no time meaning he would eventually be able to manipulate it. i would also like to add that i do not believe that naruto would beat galactus but i would also like to point out that in marvel when galactus destroys planets he requires big ass flashy blasts of energy and such where in in naruto the last movie toneri uses a gedo dama(which naruto has as well) and forms it into a sword and nonchalantly cuts the moon in half like it was nothing. naruto has access to gedo dama and can shape them any way he sees fit. and could do the same thing that toneri did. and thats with a sword if they could do that like the moon was butter logic would say they could fight planet destroys. but even putting logic as side Naruto has already beaten planet destroyers in fact he beat kaguya who according to black zetsu was on the verge of destroying an entire dimension with her massive gedo dama

this is why we cant have nice things

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Toph solos Galan with FTL boulders

LMAO epic... But she doesn't even need that, she can just let him eat the earth and bend that, killing him from the inside. I mean, it's just Earth.

Exactly

Maxter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who ever think natsu can eat nine tail chakra is so stupid cause even if natsu somehow finds a way to eat nine tail chakra the nine tail would obviously prevent him by doing that cause after natsu try to absorb the chakra he is going to see the nine tail beast and be afraid from it and even if hes not afraid of the nine tail will never let natsu absorb him and btw naruto still has sage mode and if you guys think natsu can eat wind energy that gotta be the most stupidest thing cause when wizards rest they regain there magic power from nature( it was said by ultear and pullyuoska) so if natsu could eat nature energy why doesn't he eat it every time instead of resting to regain his magic energy and dragon force is nothing compared to naruto sixth path mode nor is lighting dragoon mode and remember naruto has all tail beast by his side to support him and natsu did have ignlee untill he died but natsu still has he,s friends but all they can do is support him from the sidelines sure natsu gets his power from them but this time i dont think he can manage without igneel

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay... How the fuck did this go from Naruto vs Natsu to Naruto vs Galactus? Let's keep this on the normal size level people. XD

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay... How the fuck did this go from Naruto vs Natsu to Naruto vs Galactus? Let's keep this on the normal size level people. XD

this

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

randell1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: not on any thing what i said was absolutely 100% correct

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randell1985: Naruto taking on Galactus. It's like... Naruto vs Goku. Their power differences is like Heaven and Earth. Not even... It's like Heaven and Hell. One's in the sky, and the other is below the earth.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: Except Naruto could possibly kill Goku via TSB stab to the heart if Goku lets him, since TSB kinda ignores durability. Though Goku would beat Naruto's ass 1000000 times out of 10. Galatacus even more then that.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By CurseNaruto

@passingthrough545: I love Naruto, Hences the reason to the username.(Wish I could change it) But even I wouldn't say Naruto could kill him. Goku's skin is way too tough for any of Naruto's attack to hit him. Plus Goku wouldn't let him. Goku's endurance is planet level. Naruto's is... probably mountain level. You can't compare the two.

But we're getting off topic. Isn't this supposes to be Naruto vs Natsu, not Naruto vs Goku or Galactus?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
No Caption Provided

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: Do you even know what the TSB does? It's molecular disintegration so it nopes durability, it can hurt even Superman no I am not fanboying.

@passingthrough545: Naruto's is... probably mountain level.

This whole line can be forgiven if you are just watching the anime or extremely behind the manga and Naruto has surpassed mountain level ages ago, and bijudama are mountain busters which Naruto can casually spam in BM there is no probably about it.

Though on topic Naruto decimates Natsu.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By CurseNaruto

@passingthrough545: Let's me rephrase what I say. I know he can spam Bijuu Bombs, and Rasen-Shurikens easily. But when they explode, it mountain sizes or maybe continent size. The reason I have put 'probably' is because I believe he surpassed that level but was unsure. Truth Seeking Balls. I know what it is, but I still have doubts it could kill him. Superman?

Let's stop right there. I'm not going be the one of the cause of superman fanboys exploding all around this thread. Lol. And Yes, Natsu would lose. But now the question is...How will current Natsu fair?

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: It kills Goku not because of its power but because its hax if Goku gets stabbed in the heart by one he will die because unlike most shounen MCs he lacks a healing factor (if he does I forgot it then) Goku as a kid almost died by a bullet wound while Naruto who as kid and weaker then kid Goku survived having his lung punctured and he had a hole the size of a hand which Naruto regened alongside some missing ribs. Goku has the better durability though fatal wounds like stabs in the heart with say an adamantinum blade would screw him more over compared to Naruto since Naruto can regen. The Superman thing came from the fact that supes can be hurt if you attack him on a molecular level which the TSB does, even adamantinum can be cut down by a TSB due to its molecular disintegration ability, can Naruto beat either of them nope, but can he hurt them most definitely.

Current Natsu is kinda featless because he is beating up featless fodder, his real feat would come in with the fight with Gray. Still a stomp in Naruto's favour.

Amun-Ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By Amun-Ra

@passingthrough545: um , your arguments are solid and all , but if you watched the first episode of dragon ball , bulma shot kid goku with a machine gun , and he said "that hurts"

Goku has never been injured by gun fire , ever. By the way , naruto beats natsu

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT Is narutos Durability LIKE IN THE Cloak mode. I know he got cut by that wind style little girl FL during the war arc. I'd say natsu lacks in speed but makes up for in durability. He was tanking all of gajeels metal attacks with ease... and natsu not just gunna stand there.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Naruto slaughters.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amun-ra: Read the manga Goku was shot by Colonel Sliver in the chapters remember this is DB one of the most inconsistent mangas to ever exist.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided