@FourthDeity said:

Naruto decimates Natsu

reasons?

#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10 said:

@FourthDeity said:

Naruto decimates Natsu

reasons?

Naruto out classes Natsu in pretty much all areas from the way I see it.

#7 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@samuel_larson_10 said:

@FourthDeity said:

Naruto decimates Natsu

reasons?

The way I see it it's pretty close, especially if you keep up with the fairy tail manga. Naruto outclasses natsu it terms of speed for sure, and naruto does have great stamina, but natsu pretty much has unlimited stamina so long as he has fire, which naruto irradiates. Also natsu has a pretty good reputation for just getting mad and destroying opponents stated to be WAY over his level. It's a pretty fair fight in my opinion.

#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10 said:

@FourthDeity said:

@samuel_larson_10 said:

@FourthDeity said:

Naruto decimates Natsu

reasons?

The way I see it it's pretty close, especially if you keep up with the fairy tail manga. Naruto outclasses natsu it terms of speed for sure, and naruto does have great stamina, but natsu pretty much has unlimited stamina so long as he has fire, which naruto irradiates. Also natsu has a pretty good reputation for just getting mad and destroying opponents stated to be WAY over his level. It's a pretty fair fight in my opinion.

It would be unfair to say Naruto hasn't slaughtered people that were WAY over his level. Naruto simply has more up his sleeve than Natsu does.He also has a crazy healing factor.I don't see Natsu surviving a Rasen Shuriken or Bijuu bomb

#9 Posted by Thefourthdimensional (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10: There's just one problem with that, Naruto's aura may look like fire but it isn't, it's pure chakra, so Natsu can't eat. I'd say Naruto probably takes Natsu out with pure power here.

#10 Posted by dondave (39846 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#11 Posted by NighThunder (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

the face really looks like " i just raped you and you'll never remember "

#12 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12190 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu.

#13 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14493 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto...kinda in a stomp

#14 Posted by Dratini1331 (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto. Easy-peasy-Lemon-Fabreezy

#15 Posted by SpideyPresence (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu via nakama powerup

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#17 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14493 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu via nakama powerup

OMG how could I forget The Nakama power up...so it goes

Naruto stomps for a long time then Natsu get angry and then he discovers he can eat chakra so he starts to eat Naruto cloak and then uses his ULTRA LIGHTINING FIRE 9 TAILS 2nd Origin NAKAMA PUNCH!!!

#18 Edited by GhostRavage (10041 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Natsu would be able to eat Amaterasu... Hmmm...

#19 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14493 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

I wonder if Natsu would be able to eat Amaterasu... Hmmm...

If the plot demanded it of course...I mean the f***ing metal Dragon ate shadows so...I'm sure any one can eat what ever the want now and get a power up from it.

#20 Edited by SpideyPresence (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Naruto stomps for a long time then Natsu get angry and then he discovers he can eat chakra so he starts to eat Naruto cloak and then uses his ULTRA LIGHTINING FIRE 9 TAILS 2nd Origin NAKAMA PUNCH!!!

Then boom he one shot's... Naruto is defeated, kyubii joins the fairy tail guild and then comes multiple tit and ass panels of Lucy in tattered clothing and a sloppy transition into the next arc.

#21 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to Natsu as Naruto's first instinct is to clone and rasengan spam and not speed blitz (not even sure he could tbh). Natsu's likely stronger physically and could take naruto down with a few well placed attacks. Also Natsu can eat his chakra and get a power up and then he'll stomp him into the ground.

#22 Edited by marvelelite09 (232 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to naruto because there is no way natsu can survive a bijuu bomb. Lets say natsu had manage to eat naruto's chakra, just give naruto some inspiration and his punch will be strong as hell

#23 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14493 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to Natsu as Naruto's first instinct is to clone and rasengan spam and not speed blitz (not even sure he could tbh). Natsu's likely stronger physically and could take naruto down with a few well placed attacks. Also Natsu can eat his chakra and get a power up and then he'll stomp him into the ground.

I'll give it to naruto because there is no way natsu can survive a bijuu bomb. Lets say natsu had manage to eat naruto's chakra, just give naruto some inspiration and his punch will be strong as hell

...Him eating Naruto chakra was a joke people ...he can't actually do that

#24 Edited by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@marvelelite09 said:

I beg to differ. He ate etherion, pure magic, he ate lightning and had some left over as storage for an attack a few months later, he ate God fire, and another dragonslayer ate shadows. It's pretty much established that Natsu can eat anything that even resembles energy with a slight "bellyache" 3 days later. And as potent as Kyuubi's chakra is, and seeing how base Natsu stomps base Naruto all into the ground, that would give him the edge.

Also I see him eating the bijuu bomb tbh.

#25 Posted by thegreat4u (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think naruto has this if he is in nine tails mode natsu will die he is far too fast one rasenshuriken and its over

#26 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14493 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@marvelelite09 said:

I beg to differ. He ate etherion, pure magic, he ate lightning and had some left over as storage for an attack a few months later, he ate God fire, and another dragonslayer ate shadows. It's pretty much established that Natsu can eat anything that even resembles energy with a slight "bellyache" 3 days later. And as potent as Kyuubi's chakra is, and seeing how base Natsu stomps base Naruto all into the ground, that would give him the edge.

That's no limit fallacy, you can't just say he could eat an entire different energy source from an entirely different series.

#27 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

Then boom he one shot's... Naruto is defeated, kyubii joins the fairy tail guild and then comes multiple tit and ass panels of Lucy in tattered clothing and a sloppy transition into the next arc.

LMAO this had me rollin....you sir have made my morning.

#28 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Um....yeah I think that's safe to say for the most part. He ate lightning and pure energy before, there's no reason to say he can't eat chakra. Now if I said he could eat cosmic energy, that might be pushing it, but I think chakra's pretty safe seeing how it functions in the same realm as Fairy Tail magic.

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@marvelelite09 said:

Has natsu ever eaten anyone's physical/life energy? Because that's what chakra is..

#30 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

@marvelelite09 said:

Has natsu ever eaten anyone's physical/life energy? Because that's what chakra is..

Yeah....their magic....in Fairy Tail.

#31 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10: You might want to change some things to make Natsu unable to eat chakra because this is what the thread is turning into. Just a heads up.

#32 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

From someone's Body? Considering naruto's Power is sealed, wouldn't he have to overcome the seal to draw out nine tailes chakra?

And on a Mountain + scale instantly?

#33 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

From someone's Body? Considering naruto's Power is sealed, wouldn't he have to overcome the seal to draw out nine tailes chakra?

And on a Mountain + scale instantly?

No...He'll eat the chakra that Naruto throws at him and the chakra that's radiating off of his body. The seal is already overcome by Naruto himself. Rasengan=eaten, Rasenshuriken = eaten, chakra arm= eaten etc. And the Etherion he ate was pretty close to mountain level, might have even been island level IIRC and that was a weaker Natsu. Not to mention Natsu hasn't gone all out yet, aka Dragonforce or w/e it's called.

#34 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Considering the chakra radiation isn't significant.. And no, the naruto has just stored the chakra in a different part.

And scan for etherion?

But has he eaten anything multimountain level, like bijju bomb? Or toad amped techniques?

And will he be able to stop the summonings?

#35 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Considering the chakra radiation isn't significant.. And no, the naruto has just stored the chakra in a different part.

And scan for etherion?

But has he eaten anything multimountain level, like bijju bomb? Or toad amped techniques?

Bijuu bomb isn't multi-mountain sorry. The latest showing had at least a hundred Bijuu Bombs from a full Kyuubi......make a small valley. At best it was mountain level, but Kishimoto downgraded it.

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

And scan for etherion?

The latest showing had at least a hundred Bijuu Bombs from a full Kyuubi.....

what? scans?

#37 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Here:

Non Jinchuriki Kyubi's Bijju Bomb:

At least mountain+

Bijju Bombs: (Around mountain Level):

Bijju Mode Naruto tbb: Cancels out five mountain level bombs:

So unless you're going to post something saying it's not multimountain, It is.

I've never seen kyubi spam a hundred bijju bombs..

#38 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

The last pick of the buddha thing with 1000 arms is why I say at least 100 Bijuu Bombs were thrown as it was shown that one arm took one on bijuu bomb respectively. And at the end of all of this, only the Valley of The End was made. Which we've seen wasn't that big.

#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Even considering that it's a bijju bomb, which it doesn't, the hands blocked the bijju bombs and valley was created as a side effect. If anything, it speaks about the durability of shinsuusenju, considering a bijjug bomb already blew up a mountain after being deflected and reaching other shore:

(It easily dwarfs the mountains, consistently)

The valley was made when 1000 hands tanked the attack, and was destroyed in the process.

I still don't think kyubi can throw around 1000 mountain busters that easily..

#40 Edited by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

What else could it be besides a Bijuu Bomb? It looks just like one and it came from Kyuubi's mouth. And yeah he shot that many and little to no damage was done.

#41 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

What else could it be besides a Bijuu Bomb? It looks just like one and it came from Kyuubi's mouth. And yeah he shot that many and little to no damage was done.

I don't know, but perhaps something with a different chakra ratio.Look, I know kyubi is strong, but saying that it can toss around hundreds of mountain busters at once is a *lot* of overestimation imo. Not to mention the 1000 hands taking care of all of them..

"little to no damage"? Did you see the shinsuusenju on the next page? It was what took on the attack.

#42 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Yeah, little to no damage done.

And if it looks like a Bijuu bomb, has the same source as a Bijuu Bomb, and explodes like a Bijuu Bomb, it's a Bijuu Bomb.

#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

And if it looks like a Bijuu bomb, has the same source as a Bijuu Bomb, and explodes like a Bijuu Bomb, it's a Bijuu Bomb.

Well, whatever you say. hundreds of mountain busters then. Can you show me some scans saying natsu can eat this many at once?

#44 Edited by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

Well, whatever you say. hundreds of mountain busters then. Can you show me some scans saying natsu can eat this many at once?

naruto cant even do that though....and that's the point, they weren't mountain busters. With this new scale, they're like...hill busters at best.

#45 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

naruto cant even do that though....and that's the point, they weren't mountain busters. With this new scale, they're like...hill busters at best.

So why bring it up? What new scale, The shinsuusenju tanked them, you can't even gauge the scale of attack if it was tanked.. And naruto has already shown to cancel out 5x mountain buster.

#46 Edited by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

So why bring it up? What new scale, The shinsuusenju tanked them, you can't even gauge the scale of attack if it was tanked.. And naruto has already shown to cancel out 5x mountain buster.

The last time we saw a Bijuu Bomb, over 100-1000 only barely busted like...3 mountains at best and created a small hill. Thus Bijuu Bomb are no longer mountain busters according to what Kishimoto wants. The buddha thing tanked some, deflected others, which is pathetic showing for Bijuu Bombs and lowers their DC.

#47 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

The last time we saw a Bijuu Bomb, over 100-1000 only barely busted like...3 mountains at best and created a small hill. Thus Bijuu Bomb are no longer mountain busters according to what Kishimoto wants. The buddha thing tanked some, deflected others, which is pathetic showing for Bijuu Bombs and lowers their DC.

It was tanked by shinsuusenju and where does it show deflecting bijju bombs? You're making that up.

So basically, you're argument is, as shinsuusenju tanked it, it's no longer a mountain buster?

#48 Edited by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

It was tanked by shinsuusenju and where does it show deflecting bijju bombs? You're making that up.

So basically, you're argument is, as shinsuusenju tanked it, it's no longer a mountain buster?

What else would the hands be doing? why would there be explosions in the area surrounding the buddha? Oh yeah, it's deflecting the Bijuu Bomb+Susanoo Sword combo with each hand.

#49 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25586 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: The Buddha is getting hit, that's why there are explosions. There is not a single panel showing it tossing them around.

And anyway, it still doesn't change anything, as in the exact same fight, A bijju bomb explosion was mountain sized, or kyubi's bomb which minato teleported was mountain sized, or five bijju bombs naruto tossed away were mountain sized, not to mention their collision caused far larger a blast than five mountains.

Most importantly, how do you propose that hitting shinsuusenju is going to disprove that bijju bomb is mountain level?

#50 Posted by DarkRaiden (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: The Buddha is getting hit, that's why there are explosions. There is not a single panel showing it tossing them around.

And anyway, it still doesn't change anything, as in the exact same fight, A bijju bomb explosion was mountain sized, or kyubi's bomb which minato teleported was mountain sized, or five bijju bombs naruto tossed away were mountain sized, not to mention their collision caused far larger a blast than five mountains.

Most importantly, how do you propose that hitting shinsuusenju is going to disprove that bijju bomb is mountain level?

Because out of the hundreds of Bijuu Bomb launched, none of them had a mountain level explosion.