Naruto vs Natsu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kuroimugetsu:

No Caption Provided

Naruto tanked this casually in his second strongest form while his bijuu Kurama is out doing something else, in short they had to nerf him to make a moon leveler look like a threat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One of the few Shounen MCs with confirmed sword durability. Do note this is even weaker then the form used in the gif.

He has attacks that surpasses nukes and has attacks that hit on a cellular and molecular level.

No Caption Provided

That is the bijudama though he is not shown doing here he can also do it, and its not his most powerful attack.

No Caption Provided

Rasenshruiken this what it does on people and Naruto The Last can do it one handed and can remote control it.

Naruto would slaughter stomp Natsu, Fairy Tail, and Aconologia all at the same time.

And him being cut by wind jutsu during the War Arc with with which cuts more then steel and is the most offensive element in the Narutoverse sounds like filler.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: are u using the new eos naruto or cloak mode from the manga when he just unlocked it? Obviously the former stomps

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Ehh KCM1 would still stomp he has feats of resisting lava, sword durability, and using chakra constructs to create rasengan based justus. Can control the Rasenshruiken with it, Naruto can still make clones that can go sage mode, etc. Naruto has too many options to win this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: are u using the new eos naruto or cloak mode from the manga when he just unlocked it? Obviously the former stomps

all except for the first gif is cloak mode from the manga.. And EoS naruto was only using v2 cloak mode anyway, he didn't use six paths mode.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@princearagorn1: I guess ...but that v2 cloak Durability would of been better if that attack actually busted the moon. It still should put him at around multi continent level at least.dude gets upgrade every chapter

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I guess ...but that v2 cloak Durability would of been better if that attack actually busted the moon. It still should put him at around multi continent level at least.dude gets upgrade every chapter

The attack cut the moon in half. Either way, he can take every natsu, or even acnologia can dish out and laugh at them.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@princearagorn1: yea I guess. But does his durability resist fire elements damage. Can he still get burned?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yea I guess. But does his durability resist fire elements damage. Can he still get burned?

Yes, he resisted lava just as he got Kcm. Later he shrugged off mountain vaporizing attacks.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: he got scorched at one point against obito when he had edo jinjuriki

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: he got scorched at one point against obito when he had edo jinjuriki

yes, difference being, natsu is a league below the casual mountain-busting jinchurikis..

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: they weren't using mountain busting techs when they encountered. It was just normal fire. ILl admit it was intensity hot. But so is natsu. This confirms he can still be burnt and now If so, natsu can roast him. Lol not likely narutos speed advantage and bunshin are what give him the win here I think. I don't know what natsu is calced at though

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu:

they weren't using mountain busting techs when they encountered. It was just normal fire. ILl admit it was intensity hot. But so is natsu. This confirms he can still be burnt and now If so, natsu can roast him.

Of course he can still be burned. He can still be overpowered by explosions, too. But natsu is not strong enough to do either... His fire is not strong enough to harm anyone with mountain+ durability, much less naruto.

Lol not likely narutos speed advantage and bunshin are what give him the win here I think.

Or advantage in... pretty much every single category. Pick whichever you want, lol. It's not like they're in the same league.

I don't know what natsu is calced at though

Eh, calcs aren't canon anyway so it doesn't matter.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: well I agree naruto wins. He has more techs, speed advantage and more fighting experience Imo. However the fire wasn't incineration anything else just naruto told bee it was hot or something. It wasn't s mountain busting fire either. It kinda took me by surprise because I though the cloak had a durability level

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By Hiddenlight

@princearagorn1: That blast from Kyuubi was insanely weaker than any technique that he learned later, even some Rasenshurikens were vastly wider than that.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

cute.

Naruto: #getonmylevel.

No Caption Provided

charming #pre-pre-TS

lol That took 3 characters to do, and that's just what, mountain level? Sage Mode Naruto's Odama Rasengan can do that.

three characters that were already exhausted, one of them was not even a combat fighter, and combined Roars was weaker than Sting's Roar that Natsu and Gajeel took no problem. Also their roar would be cancled out by a simple yell from Current Natsu

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

cute.

No Caption Provided

charming #pre-pre-TS

lol That took 3 characters to do, and that's just what, mountain level? Sage Mode Naruto's Odama Rasengan can do that.

three characters that were already exhausted, one of them was not even a combat fighter, and combined Roars was weaker than Sting's Roar that Natsu and Gajeel took no problem. Also their roar would be cancled out by a simple yell from Current Natsu

lol,we can proceed to bijuu mode naruto if you want to bring up the next version..

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

cute.

No Caption Provided

charming #pre-pre-TS

lol,we can proceed to bijuu mode naruto if you want to bring up the next version..

what?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

cute.

No Caption Provided

charming #pre-pre-TS

what?

"Also their roar would be cancled out by a simple yell from Current Natsu" That still isn't enough, but hold on bro, soon Natsu will be buffed again. For now, I can see him fighting 6-tailed Naruto or the base chakra mantle. KCM still is too much, BM is completely out of the charts, Six Paths Sage mode is a completely different scale.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos Fairy Tail verse. Come at me

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Natsu as Naruto's first instinct is to clone and rasengan spam and not speed blitz (not even sure he could tbh). Natsu's likely stronger physically and could take naruto down with a few well placed attacks. Also Natsu can eat his chakra and get a power up and then he'll stomp him into the ground.

Natsu was able to keep up with Laxus so i think he could handle Naruto's speed too.

Natsu also have incredible durability and stamina... I can't see Nartuo put him down anyway... if he can also eat his chakra flames than yeah, Natsu should win

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker: Chakra is just energy they look like flames but are not flames, and also Naruto can end Natsu easily with a mountain range busting move, or via molecular distregration, Laxus is fast and all its that Naruto is multiple times faster with LS reactions. Naruto is considered by all fans who are upto date with FT and Naruto that he would crush the guild and Aconologia without breaking a sweat.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By Masker

@passingthrough545: It doesn't have to be regular fire for Natsu to eat it... he already ate different types of fire, like the black one made from dark energy for example, but he also ate things that are not even fire!! like lightnings, and Etherion...

But really it doesn't even matter if he can or not, since the op said he can in this scenario and we should go with it.

I think Natsu wins because:

- he is physically stronger and more durable than Naruto

- he was able to keep up with Laxus level of speed (lightning speed)

- he has enough power to K.O. Naruto if he hits him with his strongest attacks

- he can eat his flames to basically keep going forever, power up and steal Naruto's chakra...

So i have plenty of reasons to say that he wins, i also watched a good portion of Naruto so i know what i'm saying

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are we supposed to take any natsu feat seriously when its backed up with nakama power bullshit?

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker: The black one is godslayer flames which is still fire magic, if you talking about the one from the reversed zodiac arc that is filler thus non canon. Chakra is pure energy Natsu nearly died by eating a small piece of an island buster, Naruto is a moon level continent buster. If Natsu can eat pure energy he would not have dodge or block any magical attacks, he cannot eat chakra unless its fire jutsu. The op states that anyfire attacks Naruto use can be eaten by Natsu which is fine I am okay with that however Chakra is not fire, you can turn it into fire for fire techs but it is not fire. Even if Natsu somehow eats pure chakra he is turning into a stone toad.

No Caption Provided

Naruto is stronger then Natsu and more durable then him by tanking an attack that split the moon in half . Also punching a more concentrated version of said move.

No Caption Provided

Nothing Natsu has cannot even phase Naruto. Naruto in BM causally destroy mountain ranges and tank them and he can slap Aconologia around like nothing, Natsu is too weak to matter to Naruto.

Where are you in Naruto if you are at the war arc then you have no excuse, if in Part 1 then okay I let it slide. I read both and are upto date with both mangas Natsu is not winning.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: Natsu ate Etherion which isn't even fire... your first argument is invalid.

Natsu saved the world multiple times from things that would destroy the earth, so...

In Naruto i watched until just before the war arc i think, the arc before

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

@masker:

Fairyfailtard spotted

Nope, i stopped watching it years ago because i lost interest, but he clearly made some mistakes

first of all, Natsu can eat things that are not even fire. It's as clear as that. He made a mistake so i called him out.

secondly, Natsu defeated opponents that had continent busting attacks and could destroy the Earth!! Naruto's nothing special to him, and it's not like Naruto could use moon busting attacks so his point is not even relevant.

not a fanboy i'm just saying why i think Natsu would win... he's trying to lowball Natsu's abilities and exaggerate Naruto's...

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker: Good for him how many of them are stronger then Aconologia again? None, and Natsu nearly died eating a small piece of etherion if he tries to eat Naruto's attacks he will die or turn to a stone toad, and the argument is still valid because he after that one time when has he ever eaten any magic that is not dragon slayer based or fire based? None. He still has to dodge attacks, still block, which he does not have to do if he can easily absorb and eat pure energy, he only ate a tiny piece of Etherion in contained in lacrima crystals not as energy attacks thus he cannot eat Naruto's moves.

So what have we learned Natsu can only eat fire and maybe lightning (never was shown doing this) or dragon slayer magic ( because he gained ds lighting spells from Laxus) attacks, any other energy attacks that are not DS based, Fire and maybe lightning bases must first be contained in a lacrima crystal for him to eat it.

As somebody who read the War Arc and everybody who also read the war arc we can all safely say Naruto stomps Natsu and the FT Guild hard.

And there is not a single enemy in FT that is even close to continent level let alone to earth buster I read both mangas and are upto date with them we use feats so feats or gtfo. Seriously the strongest char by feats Aconologia is by feats is moutain buster by statement country buster. So sir you are wanking.

No Caption Provided

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: I think you are speculating a bit too much on what Natsu can or cannot eat, sir.

But you know what is really funny? that fact that you still fail to understand what the op said. Natsu can eat Naruto's flames in this scenario. And it is perfectly plausible, even though we can't know for sure.

So if you can't accept this why are you even here? you shouldn't even post here if you disagree with the rules. Do you understand?

Now, you say no one in Fairy Tail is stronger than Acnologia... that may be true or not, but it wasn't the point. You do realize that in FT there are characters like Gildarts, who are effortless city busters right?... Natsu defeated enemies like Hades, who we know is AT LEAST island buster... He defeated/befriended a dragon who destroyed a mountain in 1 hit... he defeated Jellal...

You say you know what you are talking about but to me it looks like you are forgetting everything that isn't convenient to your arguments.

The fact that you say that Natsu can only eat fire is proof of your ignorance.

Goobye sir, i already expressed my opinion and i don't want to waste any more time with you.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387  Edited By Nerise

@masker said:
@nerise said:

@masker:

Fairyfailtard spotted

secondly, Natsu defeated opponents that had continent busting attacks and could destroy the Earth!!

um hell no

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masker said:

I think you are speculating a bit too much on what Natsu can or cannot eat, sir.

But you know what is really funny? that fact that you still fail to understand what the op said. Natsu can eat Naruto's flames in this scenario. And it is perfectly plausible, even though we can't know for sure.

Natsu can eat fire but chakra is not just fire it can turn itself into different elements read the scan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So if you can't accept this why are you even here? you shouldn't even post here if you disagree with the rules. Do you understand?

I am not disagreeing as pointing out fact is chakra is not fire the op states that any fire Naruto creates would be eaten by Natsu I agree with that, what you fail to comprehend is that chakra is not fire, if it was then people would not use chakra to make wind, water or earth techs. Chakra is purely spiritual energy mixed with physical energy which is how ninjas in the Narutoverse create ninjutsu if Naruto uses a fire technique then Natsu can eat it, he can't eat Naruto's mode since it is not fire its just a energy cloak.

No Caption Provided

Now, you say no one in Fairy Tail is stronger than Acnologia... that may be true or not, but it wasn't the point. You do realize that in FT there are characters like Gildarts, who are effortless city busters right?... Natsu defeated enemies like Hades, who we know is AT LEAST island buster... He defeated/befriended a dragon who destroyed a mountain in 1 hit... he defeated Jellal...

Good for Natsu and those guys, Naruto can do this

No Caption Provided

Here he diverted 5 mountain buster attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he matches five mountain busters with his own and that is only when has half of kyuubi in him

Here he tanks a moon cutting attack in not even his strongest form and this is canon. Unless you can prove any FT character can do at least this much they won't be able to phase Naruto.

No Caption Provided

And here he destroys meteors who debris dwarfs mountains.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You say you know what you are talking about but to me it looks like you are forgetting everything that isn't convenient to your arguments.

That would be what you are doing since you do not understand the concept that Chakra is not fire I agree with Natsu eating Naruto's fire techs, but he won't be able to eat chakra mode, even if you want him to Naruto has a wind nature chakra.

The fact that you say that Natsu can only eat fire is proof of your ignorance.

I never said that he can only eat fire, he is shown only to be able to eat fire, might be able to eat lightening because of lightening flame mode though he was never shown eating it, he ate etherion in lacrima once and it nearly killed him look at this here is eating Etherion storied in one crystal not the actually attack.

No Caption Provided

If he can just straight up eat pure energy attacks why didn't he just ate up Sting and Rouge's attacks since he ate etherion after all? Why didn't he just eat up Laxus's lightning when fighting him, hmm? Or why he didn't just straight up eat this instead of Gray having to make a barrier?

No Caption Provided

Goobye sir, i already expressed my opinion and i don't want to waste any more time with you.

You sir are beyond ignorant, you are unable to back yourself in an argument and you resort to lowball and wanking your characters when you know next to nothing about the character you are lowballing, you provided no proof, no argument which only consists of that Natsu beat planet and continent busters which is not true Aconologia who effortless slapped around Gildartz is only country buster by statement, that Natsu can eat Naruto's chakra you cannot back up without using the etherion argument which he was only able to do because it was absorbed in a lacrima crystal, and he nearly died from it. Hell, he didn't even beat Atlas Flame the dragon you claimed he one-shotted, Natsu was eating his flames and that reminded him of Igneel who he was friends with. We have opinions about who wins but it must be grounded in fact and backed up by proof which you don't possess.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you are referring to the dark flames made from dark energy that can only mean two things Zancrow who is a Fire God Slayer or eclispe Loke which should not be used anyways since its filler and made no sense whatsoever since its dark magic, its like the directors forgot that Natsu have fought darkness users before and he did not absorb their magic, and when the Tartoros arc comes he will fight more darkness magic users and he sure as hell didn't eat Darkness attacks when fighting Mard Geer.

Read through this educate yourself on Naruto then you can try to debunk me.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-strong-are-the-shinobi-naruto-informative-1622322/#31

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/naruto-respect-thread-feats-1671238/

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lol Naruto Murderstomps Natsu! A quick bijuu dama or even two yang and yin shurickens to obliterates Natsu!

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: You deserve a medal. I'm being serious here. Someone give this man a medal.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why some people are still arguing for Natsu?

This jutsu could definitely solo Fairy Tail verse

No Caption Provided

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By kingogkings777

@andr413 said:

No Caption Provided

That would solo anyone even Naruto himself.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos Fairy Tail verse. Mismatch and needs to be locked

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stompsss

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

No Caption Provided

I would pay good money to see him do that to the females in Fairy Tail. Anyway... Seeing how a large group of person agree Naruto wins in a fight. Let's spice things up... Who has the more attractive females in their respectable series?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By kingogkings777

@cursenaruto:

Fairy tail: Falre,?

Naruto: does Naruko count? if not Konan and Mei maybe kushina, anko, kurenai, Yugao, and kaguya.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398  Edited By CurseNaruto
kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: I don't really know, but he did transform into a girl these 2 times but don't know of any other tiimes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided