No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Rules:

• The X-Men have morals
  • Uchiha brothers and Danzo are bloodlusted and morals off
  • Danzo's Izanagi does not consume a sharingan
  • Orochimaru is aiding the Uchihas and Danzo with edo tensei and his white Zetsu army
  • Win by BFR, Death, or incapacitation.
  • Original X-men

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deathbyants: Which X-men? like a specific crew or all of them?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You have to be specific about which X men because if your mean all of them ever

if that the case X MEN LOLWTFSTOMP

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Original X-men.

EDIT: Actually to help the Xmen they get up to 90's

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Abocado

If Prof. X is not with them, they lose

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't they all get mindraped

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor X and Phoenix would pwn most of them, I dont see what Edo Tensei is supposed to do here? seal powers or seal people?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: Edo tensei is basically reanimation of the dead. Considering Itachi is in edo tensei, he does not have a brain to be mind controlled. The other two however are able to be mind controlled.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

@deathbyants: Yes he do have a brain to be mined controlled. All Edo Tensei do have. He was being controlled by Kabuto, but broke free of him with Shisui technique. In fact, they do not have to control their brains but their movements is good enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Its not really their brain it is the hosts brain. The person summoned is controlled by the scroll inserted in the "hosts" brain

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Nerx

Jean's TP > their genjutsu

FACT

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nerx

@overlordarhas: She has mindf*cked non-humans and those with proven TP defense, the uchihas are bullies who use genjutsu on those who cannot fight back. They never fought with those on 'equal' terms, always inconsistent. Plus she does not depend on others having chakra for her mind powers to work.

off topic:

Oh, and **** anyone that says everything has chakra, **** you

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Don't get your panties up in a bunch.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By terry2012

@deathbyants: That is not the only way. Because Kabuto had a different way to control them. His is different from Orochimaru. And also, Obito is different from them both. He control them with his Sharingan or Rinnegan and Chakra rods. As in truth, the chakra rods is there to hold down the tails beast. If he uses the scrolls it still mind control. Because he strip them of their free will.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nerx

@overlordarhas: the last one was not to you, just experience with nardo debaters who did not put in equivalency and expect genjutsu to work on beings w/o a chakra system. It is for all nardo fans.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OverLordArhas

Ok.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Obviously given the nature of the fight their Genjutsu would work considering the equivalent of chakra is basically "life energy". Even if Itachi or Sasuke's Genjutsu would not work on the X-Men, Danzo's Genjutsu can still work considering he casts it on himself.

@terry2012: I understand, thats why I put Orichimaru's Edo tensei in the rules lol

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nerx

@deathbyants: what did I just say?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/uchihas-vs-jla-x-men-avengers-team-magneto-746308/

refer to that as why the idea is bunkum, unless OP says equivalence is on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Yes, the equivalence of chakra in Naruto is in effect during the crossover fight. No matter the case Danzo will be the most difficult target for the X-men to take down anyways.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Good, then mention that in the OP next time

TP still can fight him, Optic beams would fry his summons and Iceman is an omega mutie (as in absolute zero)

Edo seems that you rig in in team Naruto's favor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: It shouldn't be impossible for the X-men, Itachi has to be BFR'ed or Incapacitated since he is in Edo. I wouldn't put that past the X-men. Danzo is the main threat.

Just to give a quick summary on his abilities for those who are unfamiliar: Danzo's izanagi is Genjutsu that he casts on himself.

When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence, but it is normally only active for the briefest of moments.

While the user remains physically real while fighting, this technique is capable of turning any occurrence including injuries and even death inflicted upon themselves while the technique is active into mere "illusions". Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Yes, but as with all justus he needs to think to activate

Iceman can flash freeze them

Quickdraw

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

xmen wins

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Let's read the battle forum rules please.

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

Creating a thread

• Is it honestly a fair match? Can you see either combatant winning or are you legitimately torn on who the clear winner is? If not, don't make it.
  • Does the match need a TON of rules to make it remotely fair? If so, don't make it.
  • Is the match between two fairly popular characters? It's likely going to be a dupe, so PLEASE search for it first (if the function on the site doesn't work, use google!). If so, don't make it.Because honestly, the last thing this place needs is ANOTHER Cap vs Batman or Hulk vs Superman.
  • The search function is found on the upper right hand part of the page. Obviously in this case you'll want to select "Battles" under the board drop down and then try searching for the match (ie Hulk vs Superman or Superman vs Hulk). If for some reason this option isn't working, open google or whichever search engine you commonly use. Then, type "comicvine" and after it, the match idea. For example "comicvine Superman vs Hulk" or "comicvine Hulk vs Superman."
  • Do people know about the character you're involving? If he/she/it is very obscure, provide extra details. We all love to learn about new characters, so share with us your knowledge, and if possible, scans.
  • Does your match have more than 14 characters going at it? Odds are this is far too complex and there are way too many variables (not to mention the difficulty in properly balancing such a match). Please try to avoid these (here's looking at you, vague X-Men vs JL threads).
  • Does your match have details? Are the characters current or classic versions? Do they have their standard weapons? Where are they fighting? How far apart do they begin? Are they visible? Are they in character?
  • Spice up your thread with some images. Provide a picture of the characters involved and location if possible.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way I see it TP > Genjutsu.

Strong illusions and impressive mind fxcks, but TP can do the same and more. Telepaths like Jean Grey and Professor X can have their way with most of them, they could even use the Zetsu army as their own.

I would love to add Emma, but if it's just the X-Men from the 90's then I guess she is out, IIRC she joined the X-Men near 2001.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 18hunt

@nerx: first off you are wrong, sharingan genjutsu work from a chemical I the brain uchihas get after something traumatic happens to them, not chakra. Also they do not bully, for they had honor too. And current sasuke destroys them - with his bro they need no more help

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way I see it TP > Genjutsu.

Strong illusions and impressive mind fxcks, but TP can do the same and more. Telepaths like Jean Grey and Professor X can have their way with most of them, they could even use the Zetsu army as their own.

I would love to add Emma, but if it's just the X-Men from the 90's then I guess she is out, IIRC she joined the X-Men near 2001.

Could you even TP a Edo though? They're pretty much zombies with a spirit controlling a corps. So I guess it's like fighting a ghost.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: iceman isn't faster than itachi and his genjutsu, and sasuke either, or anyone here

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nerx

@18hunt:

first off you are wrong, sharingan genjutsu work from a chemical I the brain uchihas get after something traumatic happens to them, not chakra. Also they do not bully, for they had honor too. And current sasuke destroys them - with his bro they need no more help

• do show me where it is exactly said on panel that it is chemical
  • traumatic? naruto who had it worse grew up to be a better person
  • honor? oh yeah, stabbing karin seemed honorable at the time
  • help? you want stomp thread

you never read any x-men comics huh?

@slimj87d

Could you even TP a Edo though?

Itachi did that to himself

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 18hunt

@nerx: naruto isn't Uchiha, he doesn't get the sharingan, and I am actually caught up in naruto, it was several chapters back, the hokages explained how the sharingan worked, I'll try to find it. Yeah, I said had honor, they are no longer a clan anymore, and stabbing Karin had to do with self honor, samurai killed people to retain their honor.

Stop making assumptions.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

@nerx said:

@18hunt:

first off you are wrong, sharingan genjutsu work from a chemical I the brain uchihas get after something traumatic happens to them, not chakra. Also they do not bully, for they had honor too. And current sasuke destroys them - with his bro they need no more help

• do show me where it is exactly said on panel that it is chemical
  • traumatic? naruto who had it worse grew up to be a better person
  • honor? oh yeah, stabbing karin seemed honorable at the time
  • help? you want stomp thread

@slimj87d

Could you even TP a Edo though?

Itachi did that to himself

Huh? I was asking if Telepathy would even work on Itachi because he's a Edo in this topic and a Edo is a spirit possessing a dead body where the original host is sacrificed. So it's kind of like fighting a ghost. I don't think Marvel telepaths have controlled ghost before.

So Telepathy might not be the deciding factor here.

That being said Itachi has infinity stamina and chakra and can hold susannoo forever without harm coming to his eyes or himself. He could spam all his eye techniques like he has EMS also because again he's a Edo. So he's quite powerful.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:

not 'ghosts' but revenants (think jason voorhees from friday the 13) as they are still corporeal. They still need limbs to move, they think and they utilize chakra. It should work.

@18hunt:

the other threads had scans about chakra circulations and genjutsu, you are saying that it will simply work just because. Chakra only exists in naruto-verse, if you want to bawl about chi or life-energy then leave.

they are not samurai

you did not answer my question about reading X-men, this is a comic board dude (READ ONE)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

@nerx: first off you are wrong, sharingan genjutsu work from a chemical I the brain uchihas get after something traumatic happens to them, not chakra. Also they do not bully, for they had honor too. And current sasuke destroys them - with his bro they need no more help

Prove it

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@slimj87d: The difference between a ghost and an astral spirit is non-existent within Marvel. Jean would be able to telepathically assault Itachi because he still has a mind. If you truly needed a brain to be assaulted, then people like the Shadow King and Silver Surfer should be impervious to telepathy.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: now must we argue like third graders or mere children's use look up sharingan on the naruto pedia, although it doesn't hae the full description, if you want to really see it, catch up on naruto. I can't show you cuz I'm on an ipad.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 18hunt

@nerx: I simply used samurai as an example, big deal.

Yes I said dont make assumptions. I actually have (they're my brothers though)

And the chakra current has nothing to do with the sharingan, like I just said

Ad I don't have to get out or listen to you trying to start something.

Also the belief in chakra is throughout Asia (especially Japan) and used in avatar, the chakra current was not created by naruto, but people similar to Confucius, but with different ideas

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By slimj87d

@nerx said:

@slimj87d:

not 'ghosts' but revenants (think jason voorhees from friday the 13) as they are still corporeal. They still need limbs to move, they think and they utilize chakra. It should work.

@18hunt:

the other threads had scans about chakra circulations and genjutsu, you are saying that it will simply work just because. Chakra only exists in naruto-verse, if you want to bawl about chi or life-energy then leave.

they are not samurai

you did not answer my question about reading X-men, this is a comic board dude (READ ONE)

The bodies are actually converted to ash or a ceramic like material. They're almost made of sand so their not really limbs either. It's like ashes or something like that, everything gets burned up and disintegrates.

I really don't know if telepathy would work. I'm sure a telepath has encountered a ghost in marvel before.

When the disappear you just see the bodies collapse into dust.

No Caption Provided

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nerx
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: The difference between a ghost and an astral spirit is non-existent within Marvel. Jean would be able to telepathically assault Itachi because he still has a mind. If you truly needed a brain to be assaulted, then people like the Shadow King and Silver Surfer should be impervious to telepathy.

I don't know about this. It sounds too much like an assumption. Silver Surfer is not dead though. He's still alive.

Itachi is a dead spirit that is controlling a dust cloud of ash. I think we need to discuss this further and start finding evidence to prove telepathy works.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: I just answered your question a few posts ago, look up smart one. You are getting annoying. Like I said, it was when the hokages were explaining things, such as what a village is and how the uchihas operated, and how the sharingan worked. Go back to those chapters if you want to read it...

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By 18hunt

It was a bit before the first hokage started to tell his story, I believe

The honor had to do with nindo, the ninja way, which all ninjas should have if their own, just as samurai have bushido. Similar as I said, get your facts strait, you're acting like a third grader. Better get your knowledge up on what ur talking about. E cause I have a response to what ur saying, while you are trying to be a smart Alec, but I guesss its not working :D now, good day sir.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: They can still be sealed, namely how gaara used sand pyramid on 2nd mizukage and hwo deidara/sasori are captured

this alone can solo narutoverse
this alone can solo narutoverse

@18hunt:

IT IS A BIG DEAL, nothing to do with the argument

Debate on yer own!

Sharingan genjutsu affects the chakra current in the brain, unless you claim to be more legit than kishimoto

Chakra in naruto =/= chakra in real world

Not all of asia, stop stereotyping

china uses Qi

japan uses reiki

India uses chakra

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt:

answer that one please, instead of spouting how you were on track with nardo (that was my original question which you blatantly ignored)

Hokages never explain about chakra, kakashi and jiraiya did.

the history did not tell about the functioning of genjutsu (just crap about how the uchiha is an 'evil bloodline' by the second hokage)

The issue here is GENJUTSU

it needs chakra

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By 18hunt

Are you blind? I just explained nindo and bushido, but someone was to arrogant to listen/read what I had to say. Don't be a baby and act like a man. I never said all of Asia, I'm not stereotyping, do you even know what that means smart one? I said parts of Asia, can you read? And many regions and areas, and time periods have different beliefs, yeah, so etching you learn in sixth grade, big deal...

Don't be arrogant and ignorant like this, okay kid?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By 18hunt

I already answered, how dumb are you... What is your problem? I answered that, and I told you I answered it once or twice, go back to kindergarten and learn to read genius.

Up I said a bit before that stuff...

And it takes chakra, but is also activated and effective due to some brain chemical.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By slimj87d

@nerx: Yes they can be sealed. I'm sure if Danzo, Orochimaru and Sasuke all got TP'd then the X-men could just have them seal Itachi. But Itachi could kill all these guys with his susannoo. This pretty much becomes Itachi vs X-Men.

The X-Men probably win this thanks to TP and having Team 1 gang up on Itachi.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nindo and bushido have nothing to do with your fan-fic naruto code of honor

Xmen , you did not answer in yes or did you answer with no

if you only read manga then shame on you

Kishimoto never said brain chemical nor is it ever mentioned in nardo, that is fan-fiction

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: That and the original five comes with Jean who carries the Phoenix, that would be a stomp

thanks for being reasonable

Iceman / Jean says no

Omega and phoenix host