Elaborate.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By JonSmith

I'll be honest. I didn't come here to pick a side, to debate a position, or even really comment on whose the more powerful. I came here for one reason only: To leave this here.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By mavfan626

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@mavfan626 said:

Loki

Elaborate.

In short, Loki was able fight Thor in the first movie and was able to hold his own, Iron Man need a boost of 400% to keep up with Thor and it still look like he was going to get beatin.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#8  Edited By Deadcool

@JonSmith: Clearly that is the Hulk beating the crap of Loki, pointless in an Iron Man vs Loki thread but still funny.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@JonSmith: Funny but irrelevant.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tony_Shark

Iron Man. Although Loki was able to "hold his own" against Thor, it was short-lived. Tony is much more versatile than Loki, AND has actual feats of speed, intelligence, power, weapons at his disposal, and overall fighter while piloting the armor.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Xanax

Loki should win. He'd smash Ironmans armor into junk, then freeze tony to death.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By justleader

Iron man wins this IMO

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By throughmyeyez

I think Loki has this. Once he gets ahold of Iron Man, it's over. He's far more durable than Tony's suit and far stronger, easily able to lift it up the way Thor did. Sure Tony will haul some serious ass with his moveability, but eventually he'll give in. Actually, that freezing ability would probably seal the deal.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BringnIt

I want to say Loki but the problem is he doesn't have any offensive feats without the weapons he used in Thor and Avengers, respectively.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By throughmyeyez

Neither does Tony. Loki is an Asgardian, I don't see any of Iron-Mans weapons damaging Loki by any means. That freezing ability and staff would be more than enough to damage or incapacitate Iron Man. Your also forgetting that he can teleport.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BringnIt

Loki does not have the staff here or I'd grant him a win. Teleporting doesn't really mean much unless he can damage Tony.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NerdsFTW

So, a armored superhero vs a supervillain without his main weapon?

That's completely fair.....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

Loki only held Thor because Thor was reluctant to fight his brother. When Thor rips him out of the Helecarrier after SHIELD captures him, we can see how much more powerful he is.

I honestly can't say who wins.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By throughmyeyez

Which he can, he can physically crush his Armour. Teleporting does mean alot, he used it on Thor several times and once got the better of him. I think Loki wins due to not be able to be physically harmed by Iron Mans weaponry.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By cameron83

loka loke loki loko loku

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tony_Shark

@throughmyeyez: Thor is no where near as smart, and savy, as Stark is. So teleporting is really not that big of a deal. Also, Iron Man has the firepower to eventually win. Loki has no real strength feats. Iron Man has better durability feats as well.

uroborosphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uroborosphael

@throughmyeyez said:

Which he can, he can physically crush his Armour. Teleporting does mean alot, he used it on Thor several times and once got the better of him. I think Loki wins due to not be able to be physically harmed by Iron Mans weaponry.

How do you think the movie's Loki can crush Iron Man's Armour? I don't think he got strength feats IN THE MOVIES necessary to crush IM's armour

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SpideyPresence

Iron Man ftw

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@Tony_Shark said:

@throughmyeyez: Thor is no where near as smart, and savy, as Stark is. So teleporting is really not that big of a deal. Also, Iron Man has the firepower to eventually win. Loki has no real strength feats. Iron Man has better durability feats as well.

Not really. The infamous Hulk smashing Loki moment is an insane durability feat in and of itself. Hulk hits Loki against reinforced floor as hard as he can and Loki is merely stunned. No broken bones, no bruises, he basically just had the wind knocked out of him. Also he caught one of Hawkeye's exploding arrows inches from his face and he didn't register any damage after that either (the same exploding arrows used to break into the helicarrier). Stark got the crap kicked out of his armor by the Iron Monger suit (to be fair I think Stark was using his backup arc reactor) and had his gauntlets crushed by Thor's grip (let's not forget Thor and Loki went head to head in Thor's first movie and it was a pretty decent fight). On top of that Loki has his illusion casting. You're right about his lack of strength feats though. We can only speculate in relation to other Asgardians. But even so I think Loki would win in a great fight.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By acer51

Actually going with Ironman here.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

Iron Man.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mortein

@JonSmith said:

I'll be honest. I didn't come here to pick a side, to debate a position, or even really comment on whose the more powerful. I came here for one reason only: To leave this here.

I agree with you. If Loki can take this, and be fine 5 minutes later, then Iron man will probably lose in this fight.

Loki wins 8/10 times

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By Deranged Midget

The majority of Loki's feats consisted of him using extremely powerful weapons. First Odin's staff in Thor, then the one the Chitari gave him in the Avengers. He hasn't produced any real feats unarmed save for the fight against the Frost Giants at the beginning of Thor.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By throughmyeyez

How about being bullet proof, as witnessed in the beginning of the Avengers? Or tanking the Hulks power as well as special weaponry weaponised by an elite task force? I really doubt Iron Man could pierce through his skin, at all. He would hit him with everything, flying around, amaze us for a while, but eventually would run out of power, leaving him completely open. Just to make this humerus I'm going to tag someone. I welcome

ivelthebeast

Loki wins

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Iron Man I believe...

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By throughmyeyez
No Caption Provided
EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EnhancedHuman

In the third part of the movie Iron Man 3, Justin Bieber will be Tony Stark as a teenager, the young creator of world's most famous guns. Justin will appear only in about 3 scenes interpreting Tony memories you have of his youth.

It's Official, Justin Bieber protagonist in the upcoming movie Iron Man 3, this is already confirmed, you can search the Google search engine with the word Justin Bieber Iron Man, and you appear all the news related to this

Is not it amazing?

Justin Bieber will be the new superhero Iron Man

This is really amazing, super, great ..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By steelhound56

*runs for the eyebleach*

SAY IT ISNT SO??!!?!?

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jorgevy

I love Iron Man but Loki takes this. He has great durability and healing and he displayed magic in a good level for a cinematic counterpart. Watch the deleted DVD scenes in Thor or rewatch Thor and you see he could do some warping stuff. That and a few mischievous tactics should do it, but it's much closer than Thor vs IronMan. If Tony had some prep time he would actually win most

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@throughmyeyez said:

How about being bullet proof, as witnessed in the beginning of the Avengers? Or tanking the Hulks power as well as special weaponry weaponised by an elite task force? I really doubt Iron Man could pierce through his skin, at all. He would hit him with everything, flying around, amaze us for a while, but eventually would run out of power, leaving him completely open. Just to make this humerus I'm going to tag someone. I welcome

ivelthebeast

Loki wins

Isn't that the guy on youtube that was a diehard IM fan?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheWitchingHour said:

@Tony_Shark said:

Not really. The infamous Hulk smashing Loki moment is an insane durability feat in and of itself. Hulk hits Loki against reinforced floor as hard as he can and Loki is merely stunned. No broken bones, no bruises, he basically just had the wind knocked out of him. Also he caught one of Hawkeye's exploding arrows inches from his face and he didn't register any damage after that either (the same exploding arrows used to break into the helicarrier). Stark got the crap kicked out of his armor by the Iron Monger suit (to be fair I think Stark was using his backup arc reactor) and had his gauntlets crushed by Thor's grip (let's not forget Thor and Loki went head to head in Thor's first movie and it was a pretty decent fight). On top of that Loki has his illusion casting. You're right about his lack of strength feats though. We can only speculate in relation to other Asgardians. But even so I think Loki would win in a great fight.

Ok, that's trolling. Loki was not "merely stunned," he was knocked unconscious, and he was moaning.

TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@logy5000:

Watch the movie again. He wasn't knocked unconscious. He was on the ground because he got the wind knocked out of him. Sure the Hulk put him in his place but Loki didn't have a scratch or a broken bone or anything. When the Avengers return to apprehend him after the tesseract's portal is closed he is slowly getting back up. That's an insane durability feat especially considering Hulk took out one of the Chitauri whale ships with one punch. You can call it whatever you like, but that doesn't change the fact that those blows from the Hulk were meant to kill Loki and he was merely knocked down. (I'd like to reiterate that he was not unconscious)

TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@logy5000 said:

@TheWitchingHour said:

@Tony_Shark said:

Ok, that's trolling. Loki was not "merely stunned," he was knocked unconscious, and he was moaning.

And how is that trolling? I had a different opinion than someone else and backed up my argument with decent evidence. Loki was totally conscious, he was moaning the word "Ow"

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By goodguy24

Loki would Freeze Ironmans suit and rip his armor apart easily... From what I know, Ironmans armor can come apart easily...

Loki is faster and has more advantage...

Then again, Ironman has some crazy advantages as well... Thor was giving Ironman a beat down in the Avengers movie, but Thor seem'd to have had more problems taking down Loki in the Thor movie.

I'll go with Loki here 8/10

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats does Movie Loki have that puts him above Movie Iron Man?

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spiderpool94

Iron Man downs Loki in the film with his beams, but to get a total victory against Loki, Stark would need the other Avengers.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43  Edited By Pyrogram

loki wins, his durability is amazing.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Alexander505

Loki

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loki.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bo88gdan

Loki would win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xanax said:

Loki should win. He'd smash Ironmans armor into junk, then freeze tony to death.

Loki has no feats of strength. So saying he could smash Tony's armor is nothing but a fanboy's assumption.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EnhancedHuman said:

In the third part of the movie Iron Man 3, Justin Bieber will be Tony Stark as a teenager, the young creator of world's most famous guns. Justin will appear only in about 3 scenes interpreting Tony memories you have of his youth.

It's Official, Justin Bieber protagonist in the upcoming movie Iron Man 3, this is already confirmed, you can search the Google search engine with the word Justin Bieber Iron Man, and you appear all the news related to this

Is not it amazing?

Justin Bieber will be the new superhero Iron Man

This is really amazing, super, great ..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stop trolling.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GodOfMischief

@logy5000: Loki shares the same traits of a typical male Asgardian, I'm pretty sure he could crush Tony's armour. Nothing to do with being a fan boy.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By niBBit

Loki took an exploding arrow to the face and then fell down on Stark Tower, then the Hulk tackeld him against the wall, tanked a gun based on the Destroyer that blew him trough a wall and held his own against Thor. I see no reason to why Tony would't fight Loki the same way he did against Thor going head to head, Iron man also would be fighting Loki at normal levels and not 400% so yeah Loki got this.