No Caption Provided
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

Wrong section, but I'll go with Team 2. Doesn't X have some crazy mindrape or something?

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ShadowPanther

@Joygirl: He can't mindrape but he is a telepath

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadowPanther

bump

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis

Harley dies with in 10 seconds and then it's Backlash and X vs DP, Bane and GF.

I think the combo of Bane and DP can take down X but not sure about the other 2 guys.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorznb

@Joygirl said:

Wrong section, but I'll go with Team 2. Doesn't X have some crazy mindrape or something?

Mister X cannot mindrape. He can only anticipate the next moves of his opponents with his telekinesis.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By emperorznb

@entropy_aegis said:

I think the combo of Bane and DP can take down X but not sure about the other 2 guys.

I doubt DP and Bane could take down Mister X...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

@emperorznb said:

@entropy_aegis said:

He loses his TP advantage against 2 opponents,and the said opponents are stronger ,more durable,with healing to boot.They are also good fighters,provided DP is serious.Once X loses his TP advantage he's screwed even more badly against the unpredictable freak and the master strategist.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By emperorznb

@entropy_aegis said:

@emperorznb said:

@entropy_aegis said:

He loses his TP advantage against 2 opponents,and the said opponents are stronger ,more durable,with healing to boot.They are also good fighters,provided DP is serious.Once X loses his TP advantage he's screwed even more badly against the unpredictable freak and the master strategist.

But the team still has Backlash.. He can wrap Deadpool or Bane with his Psi-whips and dismember them. He dodges bullets way easily like and has battled Zealot in sword fighting (a very excellent feat). While Deadpool is good with his weapons, it wouldn't be enough to take Backlash down. Plus, he can turn his body into mist so that the attacks would miss but it would require great strain that isn't really needed to win this battle.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis

@emperorznb said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@emperorznb said:

@entropy_aegis said:

But the team still has Backlash.. He can wrap Deadpool or Bane with his Psi-whips and dismember them. He dodges bullets way easily like and has battled Zealot in sword fighting (a very excellent feat). While Deadpool is good with his weapons, it wouldn't be enough to take Backlash down. Plus, he can turn his body into mist so that the attacks would miss but it would require great strain that isn't really needed to win this battle.

That's why i have refrained from commenting on Backlash,i know nothing about him.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By emperorznb

@entropy_aegis: Oh... I see.

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowPanther

@emperorznb: @entropy_aegis:

What about Gray Fox? who would be able to take him out? and Deadpool is an excellent swordsmen Backlash will have trouble keeping him down.,.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By emperorznb

@ShadowPanther said:

What about Gray Fox? who would be able to take him out? and Deadpool is an excellent swordsmen Backlash will have trouble keeping him down.,.

Gray Fox will be taken down by Backlash after he is done with Deadpool. Deadpool is an excellent swordsman yes. But Backlash has been sword slashing with Zealot and is considered quite a feat coz Zealot is way beyond Deadpool's level of sword fighting. And, Backlash uses his Psi-whips that are extendable which he may use to destroy Deadpool's swords or simply dismember him.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ShadowPanther said:

No one, he got taken down by Snake [although it's debateable if he held back or not]

Backlash would demolish Deadpool.

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShadowPanther

@emperorznb said:

@ShadowPanther said:

Gray Fox will be taken down by Backlash after he is done with Deadpool. Deadpool is an excellent swordsman yes. But Backlash has been sword slashing with Zealot and is considered quite a feat coz Zealot is way beyond Deadpool's level of sword fighting. And, Backlash uses his Psi-whips that are extendable which he may use to destroy Deadpool's swords or simply dismember him.

Do you have scans? I just want to see their capable of..@Dex_Starr said:

@ShadowPanther said:

No one, he got taken down by Snake [although it's debateable if he held back or not]

Yeah, he held back.

Do you have anything to back that statement up?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ShadowPanther said:

@emperorznb said:

@ShadowPanther said:

Do you have scans? I just want to see their capable of..@Dex_Starr said:

@ShadowPanther said:

Yeah, he held back.

Do you have anything to back that statement up?

Back what statement up? Backlash? Backlash is faster, stronger and a much better fighter, Deadpool is outclassed in every category. Regeneration doesn't mean he won't get the crap beaten out of him.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By emperorznb

@ShadowPanther: I'll try to look for the scans... Been so long, must have been in my other computer... Not really sure if I'm able to find it but I'll try.

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShadowPanther

@Dex_Starr:

Deadpool take down Shatterstar who is listed as 'Enhanced'

Takes out merc who tried to ambush him, slicing one guys hand off before he could pull the trigger or finish saying the word slow

And has the reflexes to dodge cyclops, point blank almost.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ShadowPanther:Domino has beaten Shatterstar's ass before, not impressive. Taking out canon fodder mercs, not impressive. Dodging Cyclop's optic blast, again not impressive.

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShadowPanther

@emperorznb said:

@ShadowPanther: I'll try to look for the scans... Been so long, must have been in my other computer... Not really sure if I'm able to find it but I'll try.

kewl

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShadowPanther

@Dex_Starr said:

@ShadowPanther:Domino has beaten Shatterstar's ass before, not impressive. Taking out canon fodder mercs, not impressive. Dodging Cyclop's optic blast, again not impressive.

He held his own twice against Iron Fist, the second time Iron Fist was dressed as Daredevil and would of end with Deadpool punching Iron Fist in the face if it wasn't for 'deja vu'

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ShadowPanther said:

@Dex_Starr said:

He held his own twice against Iron Fist, the second time Iron Fist was dressed as Daredevil and would of end with Deadpool punching Iron Fist in the face if it wasn't for 'deja vu'

Danny didn't even use chi in either of those fights.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By emperorznb

@ShadowPanther: Here's the scans dude... Lost some other scans tho that shows the Psi-whips powers and other uses.

Dodging multiple laser projectiles without breaking a sweat.
Dodging multiple laser projectiles without breaking a sweat.
Psi-whip is as fast as a bullet
Psi-whip is as fast as a bullet
He stops Zealot's assault. Note that Zealot is a chick that is a being of a Kherubim descent. They are noted for their h2h prowess.
He stops Zealot's assault. Note that Zealot is a chick that is a being of a Kherubim descent. They are noted for their h2h prowess.
Shows his fast reflexes.
Shows his fast reflexes.
SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SPM1M

does no one here realize that grey fox is on team one thats nuf to make team one the winner a cyborg ninja that can deflect bullets, has near super strength, great durability thanks to his armor, camo system, a powerful arm cannon, not to mention a complete badass team 1 for the win

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Saren

Backlash is a little much, imo.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M said:

does no one here realize that grey fox is on team one thats nuf to make team one the winner a cyborg ninja that can deflect bullets, has near super strength, great durability thanks to his armor, camo system, a powerful arm cannon, not to mention a complete badass team 1 for the win

No and no. Backlash is a 3000 year old Kherubim warrior who is adept in hand to hand combat, has faster reflexes that lets him dodge lasers and bullets at point blank. And his psi-whips will destroy Gray Fox's armor without even trying really hard. Also, Backlash is more badass than Gray Fox.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SPM1M said:

A Cyborg Ninja that had one real fight against a human and lost. Anyone here would beat the hell out of Gray Fox, the only thing he ever did was hold up Rex's leg and that was a case of severe PIS.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SPM1M

@Dex_Starr: lets see he fought snake while being unstable, holding back, and in hand to hand without his katana, anyone here... beat the hell out of him yeah harley with a hammer thats laughable as for mister x and backlash sure they could potentially beat fox good thing deadpool and bane are here to even the odds, as for PIS the only thing in Metal Gear Solid is fox actually losing to snake

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SPM1M said:

@Dex_Starr: lets see he fought snake while being unstable, holding back, and in hand to hand without his katana, anyone here... beat the hell out of him yeah harley with a hammer thats laughable as for mister x and backlash sure they could potentially beat fox good thing deadpool and bane are here to even the odds, as for PIS the only thing in Metal Gear Solid is fox actually losing to snake

Fox holding up Rex's leg was bigger PIS than him losing to Snake.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb: backlash is a real good threat to fox but as far as i can see. both have very fast reflexes sure backlash can move fast enough to dodge bullets point blank but fox has deflected automatic fire from multiple soldiers id give the reflexes and speed to fox as for his whips im not sure it would be all that easy to tag fox with them but i can see them doing damage, as for badassness well thats just personal opinion

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M said:

@emperorznb: backlash is a real good threat to fox but as far as i can see. both have very fast reflexes sure backlash can move fast enough to dodge bullets point blank but fox has deflected automatic fire from multiple soldiers id give the reflexes and speed to fox as for his whips im not sure it would be all that easy to tag fox with them but i can see them doing damage, as for badassness well thats just personal opinion

Well lasers are a whole lot faster than bullets because they travel at translucent speeds while bullets can travel mach 1 at best.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SPM1M said:

Fox is no where near the same league as Backlash.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By MrDirector786

@Dex_Starr said:

@SPM1M said:

He lost to Snake because he was holding back. And how is it bad writing that he was able to hold up Rex? He doesn't have any strength feats that contradict it.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dex_Starr

@MrDirector786 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@SPM1M said:

He lost to Snake because he was holding back. And how is it bad writing that he was able to hold up Rex? He doesn't have any strength feats that contradict it.

Is there proof of this? That he was holding back against him? Well...after seeing the Revengeance trailer I guess it's more feasible now.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SPM1M

@Dex_Starr: backlashes feats dont set them that far apart unless you can show some feats which i would actually like i still stand by team one

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb: i see ur point but unless the scan shows wat speed the lasers travel at it still speculation but i understand wat ur trying to say

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MrDirector786

@Dex_Starr said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@SPM1M said:

Is there proof of this? That he was holding back against him? Well...after seeing the Revengeance trailer I guess it's more feasible now.

I heard it was from an issue of PSM magazine where they interviewed Kojima. He apparently said that he held back because he wanted a fair fight with Snake.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dex_Starr

@MrDirector786 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@SPM1M said:

I heard it was from an issue of PSM magazine where they interviewed Kojima. He apparently said that he held back because he wanted a fair fight with Snake.

After seeing Raiden launch a Metal Gear 300 feet in the air I'll take your word for it.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M: Lasers by default are travelling light speed. If you want, there is a scan where lasers can go 4 times the speed of light...

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb said:

@SPM1M: Lasers by default are travelling light speed. If you want, there is a scan where lasers can go 4 times the speed of light...

and that my friend would be PIS backlash has never shown lightspeed reaction time thats if the lasers do travel at lightspeeds

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#41  Edited By Joygirl

Backlash and Deadpool seem to be the heavy hitters here. Harley and Fox are the weak links. Bane and X are in the middle. I'll still go with T2. If they square off against each other, I think the T2ers can defeat their respective opponents. If they mix it up then it's all so very complicated and I dunno.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M said:

@emperorznb said:

and that my friend would be PIS backlash has never shown lightspeed reaction time thats if the lasers do travel at lightspeeds

Backlash is a Kherubim so I really wouldn't call it PIS.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb said:

@SPM1M said:

@emperorznb said:

Backlash is a Kherubim so I really wouldn't call it PIS.

him being a Kherubim has nothing to with its his speed reaction feats if he consistently dodgin bullets than goes to dodging light speed objects as you claim thats a HUGE gap in speed thus being PIS but if he could move at lightspeeds than why would he be struggling with hand to hand combat thats wat i meant

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SPM1M

@Joygirl: you should really look up fox hes far from being the weak link if anything hes team ones trump player

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MrDirector786

@SPM1M said:

@Joygirl: you should really look up fox hes far from being the weak link if anything hes team ones trump player

I hate to say it, but Fox is pretty much the weak link for team 1.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M said:

Guess you really need to look Backlash more coz he will beat Gray Fox easily. And if you consider dodging lasers PIS which is not then howz about Backlash countering a point blank blast with his psi-whips. Plus, he can go to mist form with strain so Gray Fox won't really be doing much.

Volpe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Volpe

Grayfox. <3

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb said:

@SPM1M said:

Guess you really need to look Backlash more coz he will beat Gray Fox easily. And if you consider dodging lasers PIS which is not then howz about Backlash countering a point blank blast with his psi-whips. Plus, he can go to mist form with strain so Gray Fox won't really be doing much.

dont get me wrong backlash is a great threat to fox i was just saying that feats wise fox faster fox has done all that backlash has done including repelling bullets or blasts point blank

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d

@ShadowPanther: Is this Gray Fox from The Twin Snakes?

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SPM1M

@MrDirector786 said:

@SPM1M said:

I hate to say it, but Fox is pretty much the weak link for team 1.

i dont see how hes practically faster than deadpool (besides the teleportation), almost as physically strong as bane, more durable than bane, and to that his advanced camo and weaponry i dont see why he would be the weak link