Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By slimj87d

@MrDirector786 said:

@SPM1M said:

@Joygirl: you should really look up fox hes far from being the weak link if anything hes team ones trump player

I hate to say it, but Fox is pretty much the weak link for team 1.

It depends on which Gray Fox we are using. From the Twin Snakes had some crazy feats. I wouldn't say normal Gray Fox is that weak either. When Snake fought him, he didn't use his super speed and strength. He wante da fair fight. Notice how he only used his super speed and reflexes when you pulled out a gun on him and he just deflected your bullets. Could have easily killed Snake if he wanted to.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M: No, Backlash is too much for Gray Fox to handle. He is a master of hand to hand combat from 3000 years of experience such as being a samurai, swordmaster, ninja, and other types of stuff.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb: fox is no push over but neither is backlash if they were to face of in my own opinion it would be close but i would have to stick to fox until i see some backlash feats showing me otherwise which i wouldnt mind fox was really powerful but a victim of PIS at times to bad his career was cut short by liquid oh agree to disagree right

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M said:

@emperorznb: fox is no push over but neither is backlash if they were to face of in my own opinion it would be close but i would have to stick to fox until i see some backlash feats showing me otherwise which i wouldnt mind fox was really powerful but a victim of PIS at times to bad his career was cut short by liquid oh agree to disagree right

I posted some of Backlash's feats on page 2.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb: yes but those feats alone are not enough to put his speed and reflexes over grey fox's as grey fox has dodge bullets from machine guns, deflected bullets with ease with his katana and in one point of MGS he moved faster than the eye could see not using his stealth. sorry if i wasnt clear i meant if you could show me other scans, btw i like the ur new icon the new 52 superboy looks BA

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By emperorznb

@SPM1M said:

@emperorznb: yes but those feats alone are not enough to put his speed and reflexes over grey fox's as grey fox has dodge bullets from machine guns, deflected bullets with ease with his katana and in one point of MGS he moved faster than the eye could see not using his stealth. sorry if i wasnt clear i meant if you could show me other scans, btw i like the ur new icon the new 52 superboy looks BA

Yeah... well I have more scans for Backlash's feats but still can't find them... He has dodged multiple bullets, lasers, and has delivered punches as fast as a machine gun. And I think Gray Fox's katana would get destroyed once Backlash grabs it with his whips... not to mention his 3000 years of fighting experience and superhuman status... And thanks, Superboy does look badass but I'm quite shocked that they changed his origin...

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SPM1M

@emperorznb: i see i know backlash has great reflexes and you do make a point with whips potentially braking the sword as for experience of course backlash has that damn its a close call but you have been convincing me lol