dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#251  Edited By dorukesin

@sog7dc:

uh no he's not.Sentry can't even touch him but Superman can't kill Sentry permanently.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By XiiX

one time feats, crossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities.Don’t just use a character’s best showings to determine what they can do, and don’t just use their worst showings to limit them

This should be posted at the start of EVERY thread(in my opinion).

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@slimj87d:

I agree that superman loses this fight but the low balling in referring to is people denying in panel fact just to suit their arguments

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@king_stranglehold_da_first: @slimj87d:

@slimj87d:

I agree that superman loses this fight but the low balling in referring to is people denying in panel fact just to suit their arguments

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death sentry is more like a reality burster. no force on marvel earth can defeat sentry for now. even hulk himself cant defeat him but he can hold is own.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death sentry is more like a reality burster. no force on marvel earth can defeat sentry for now. even hulk himself cant defeat him but he can hold is own.

Death Sentry wins, but he's no reality buster or warper at that. In this ark is operating at the Trans tier, definitely above herald level.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: if sentry has the power of one million exploding sun. then i think he should be unbeatable. or he should be on the same level with silver age superman. because 1 million exploding sun is infinitely hot. sentry should be able to challenge beyonder, living tribunal, thanos, and other cosmic, sky father, and celestial beings. one million should be able to wipe out ominiverse ya know?

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman FTW!

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Hulkman123

@sophia89:

He has greater molecular manipulation than Post Retcon Molecule Man.

Pre Retcon Molecule Man god stomps all Sentry's combined.

However Sentry effortlessly stomps Superman here.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman FTW!

Of course he wins...DSS doesn´t stand a chance....

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Superman got in a lucky shot he could possibly send him to the phantom zone

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomps.

This is coming from someone who loves Superman and thinks Sentry is a pathetic abomination of a character that should be erased from fiction.

Wow, that's really harsh man. I think Sentry would work fine as a villain as a superhero i admit he is pretty lame and pointless.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS with minimal effort.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@raynorj: Maybe. Eh, the character just irks me.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: gamma radiation and 1 million exploding sun, which is more powerful?

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

@sophia89: gamma radiation and 1 million exploding sun, which is more powerful?

Your asking the wrong question. A star when it dies and explodes releases a huge amount of gamma radiation and some of the Gamma ray bursts seen in our universe release as much power in a few seconds than our Sun does in it's 10 billion years of existence.

http://www.livescience.com/2590-gamma-rays-incredible-hulking-reality.html

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@givemefreedom said:

Superman FTW!

Of course he wins...DSS doesn´t stand a chance....

Superman can't kill DS Sentry.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#275  Edited By DeathandGrim

@raynorj said:

@comicstooge said:

Sentry stomps.

This is coming from someone who loves Superman and thinks Sentry is a pathetic abomination of a character that should be erased from fiction.

Wow, that's really harsh man. I think Sentry would work fine as a villain as a superhero i admit he is pretty lame and pointless.

Well he's not very interesting as a villain either.

He's just very bland as a character.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: then that means hulk is much stronger than sentry.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: then that means hulk is much stronger than sentry.

No.

@sophia89 said:

@medulaoblaganda: no.

i think you misunderstood raynorJ.

weakest version of sentry stalemated the strongest version of hulk.

Ok, that was not the strongest version of Hulk and it wasn't the weakest version of Sentry either. That was WWH who was pulling his punches, strongest version of hulk is WBH that is not holding back. And Sentry while not at his strongest was still dishing out some massive damage and was threatening to kill everyone and everything, not to mention he himself says how in his fight against the Hulk the level of power he would have to unleash if he lost control even for a moment.... and than later on he speaks how it feels so good to let lose and how he can't stop. Now i am not saying it was the strongest version of Sentry i am not even saying that the strongest version of the Hulk would win against Sentry i am just stating some undeniable things and those are that neither Hulk nor Sentry where at their max when they fought. Let's give credit where credits due.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: then why did hulk said he was holding back when he was fighting the sentry. hulk told dr strange that the fight in Manhattan, that he was holding back. amadious cho also said hulk was holding back too when he fought the sentry

Everything done in the World War Hulk storyline is Hulk holding back with his punches. Amadeus Cho confirms that with his abilities in Hulk Vs Hercules: When Titans Collide #1

hulk himself said the war in new york, and yesterday in vegas, he was holding back.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: if sentry has the power of one million exploding sun. then i think he should be unbeatable. or he should be on the same level with silver age superman. because 1 million exploding sun is infinitely hot. sentry should be able to challenge beyonder, living tribunal, thanos, and other cosmic, sky father, and celestial beings. one million should be able to wipe out ominiverse ya know?

.......no........I don't think the authors intent was to actually make it "literal" in the sense.

so the answer is still no..

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS seems to take this as he cant be put down and this is a battle to the death. although this is not a stomp as many seem to say DSS would have to work to even touch superman

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone prove to me that any version of Superman can permanently put this version of the Sentry down.

There's 2 versions of the top of my head would stomp, and 1 version can give him one hell of a fight.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

This thread is basically Superman/DC fanboys not accepting that Sentry can win with the conditions set vs the Sentry fanboys who are relishing in the fact that Sentry can't be killed right now.

Also want to add that Sentry isn't a bad character but is misused and that Superman is getting severely low balled here. Abc logic is also useless here. With that I take my leave.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This thread is basically Superman/DC fanboys not accepting that Sentry can win with the conditions set vs the Sentry fanboys who are relishing in the fact that Sentry can't be killed right now.

Also want to add that Sentry isn't a bad character but is misused and that Superman is getting severely low balled here. Abc logic is also useless here. With that I take my leave.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@givemefreedom: Yeah,Superman had died before and DS Sentry is virtually immortal.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Givemefreedom

Well if superman gets closer to the sun then he simply gets stronger or any other yellow star.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

@captnmcdeadpool said:

Someone prove to me that any version of Superman can permanently put this version of the Sentry down.

There's 2 versions of the top of my head would stomp, and 1 version can give him one hell of a fight.

Okay. I grant you...Silver Age Superman was basically God (if that is who you are referring to). But I think either the OP didn't think it through completely or (maybe?) created a spite thread. Maybe the OP should change it to "win by knockout or death", or some such. Silver Age Superman would definitely win given those guidelines.

@patrat18 said:

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Not really. I have no vested emotional interest in Sentry winning or not. When the character was first introduced, I thought Marvel was preparing their fans to replace Thor with a new "top dog". Little did I know he would become one of the Marvel universes most powerful villains. I actually really like the idea of the Sentry as another super powerful villain in the Marvel fold.

I don't think he is a bad character either.

With regard to Superman, I couldn't say if he was getting low-balled or not. Honestly, most of what I know of him comes from reading comments on battle forums around the internet like this one. What I have heard is (pre Nu 52) Clark is immensely strong, immensely durable. I understand his reaction speed is just under light speed (or thereabouts?). His flight speed I understand is over the speed of light (?). If I've missed anything, please correct me. But I'm not sure how that power set can do anything to a character a character who has demonstrated complete control over his own molecular structure, that is faster than light as well, and essentially, cannot die (as he is already dead). Don't get me wrong: I don't subscribe to the no limits fallacy. I'm sure someone like Odin or perhaps even Thanos, could figure out a way to permanently put this guy down. For sure, I would think one of the cosmic abstracts (Eternity, Oblivion, etc...) could put him down, or the Anti-Monitor (over kill).

Thoughts?

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@sophia89: i dont understand what you are saying. but all i know is that death sentry will mess superman up.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By medulaoblaganda
The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomps.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@wolverine08 said:

Kind of reminds me how Current Sentry is a freak.

lol, everyone seems to hate him for some reason.

Because...He's beating their favorite characters on the battle forum.

And on panel

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Seed likes to open his face a lot.

WhyHewins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: That would be a tough one. Do they even know how to cook lol?