• 50 results
Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Maddpanda531

Aw, now I'm sad. I really like these articles.

Edit: *liked

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Pierpat

So sad to see battle of the week section ending.Really liked it.

Doesn't staff have enough time for having both a battle of the week and a

"this or that" weekly segment that'll appeal to all kinds of comic fans instead of just people who love battles

Not arguing against staff's dedication or quality, i sincerely like the staff here, it's a honest question, seeing that battle of the week was really liked and followed on the board.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceslick: you do not need a huge library of comic knowledge to post. Just a rational opinion backed by some reasoning. No silly stuff like Bullseye kills Batman with a toothpick or Wolverine could beat Superman by stabbing him in the eye.

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#57  Edited By iceslick

@senglord: You are right, I did try it once but I was cornered to a bunch of idiots when it came to Captain America vs Batman, I did cheated using wiki's. But I did type a three paragraph scenario of how Captain America could defeat Batman and I showed some proof of him going toe to toe with Hulk and beating up the Avengers and somehow they still weren't sold. -___- I can't stand Facebook casuals, they are the worst! And sadly that like a week ago, that when I finally put my knowledge to the test. Too bad I'm too late to test my skills here. :-(

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By christianrapper

@k4tzm4n: it's obvious why you got lackluster participation. i know you were being creative and were tyring to mix it up. however, one reason i think that the batman one is popular is because people know a lot about him. a lot of the characters you put into battle were lesser know heroes. they didn't really have a following. only hard core comic book users knew them. i think that if more popular heroes like spiderman, supes, or wolvie would have been used then the battle of the week would have garnered more traffic. everyone would have been tuning in to see who there favorite hero would be put up against. i think having one big named here a week would have helped.