Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman´s Movie Theme Tune?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lets face it, when Wonder Woman´s movie comes out she´ll have a pretty big shadow hanging over her with John William´s superman theme and Hans Zimmers Batman ones. So what kind of Theme do you think would work for The Amazing Amazon?

Examples.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two steps from hell-Wind Queen

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETju6vL4FyY

Something like that I guess.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Loading Video...

Also, Hans Zimmer's Man of Steel is pretty good.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Feeling Myself by Nicki

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jphulk26

For some reason I think a version of Goldbergs intro music would work for ww for an animated show. bare with me on this. It would take parts of it, take some of the heavy precussion out, and slow it down. But something like that could be a very exciting theme for ww. Am I just crazy? From 1:02 to 1:50 and 2:50 to 2:07

Loading Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlq0l2vEO-M

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jphulk26

Actually one forgets how good the animated film one was. I could see this being very memorable as well.

Loading Video...

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Something they would play on a fashion show. After all, a model's playing her. :).

-xoxo, Saint Sophie

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

on a serious note it should be similar to her animated film. DC has already proven they know a good direction to take her. it should be ethereal thats for sure. i mean all you have to do is look at any of the classic mytho films and listen to the scores to see a good place to start

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something they would play on a fashion show. After all, a model's playing her. :).

-xoxo, Saint Sophie

Raf Simons plays movie scores at his fashion shows, I think Prada does that too

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: Even though I didn't like the movie, I was going to post this theme. It's awesome and perfect for WW.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: Even though I didn't like the movie, I was going to post this theme. It's awesome and perfect for WW.

Yeah, could be very iconic if used. I liked the movie. Didn´t think it was perfect, but for 70 minutes, I think they did quite good. Why didn´t you like it?

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: Steve Trevor just really irritated me. I prefer Perez's Captain America-esque version, not the movies jerk version. Other than that I liked it, but Steve was a major part of the movie, so hard to ignore.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@saint_sophie said:

-xoxo, Saint Sophie

Raf Simons plays movie scores at his fashion shows, I think Prada does that too

Then Gadot will strut her stuff to something from the Transformers. :p.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: Steve Trevor just really irritated me. I prefer Perez's Captain America-esque version, not the movies jerk version. Other than that I liked it, but Steve was a major part of the movie, so hard to ignore.

I guess. I thought there wasn´t enough time for character development. Like I really liked Ares, apart from the design of his final battle costume, but I never felt like we spent enough time with him. WW also lacked depth, I felt. To be honest I think it just need 20 more minutes or so, then it could have been really epic.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah to me Steve Trevor should be DC's Captain America.

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muffin_sangria: Specifically, I think he should be like the MCU Captain America. That's how he should be in the WW movie too.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muffin_sangria: Specifically, I think he should be like the MCU Captain America. That's how he should be in the WW movie too.

Why would you want Steve Trevor to be that goof? I don´t think he should be as much an asshole as in the animated film, but come on, you´d prefer him be like Captain America? Cap is cool an all, but that is not how I see Steve Trevor. Stve Trevor I think should have a bit of badboy charm to him or a bit of edge. I´d rather he been like Jason Bourne if anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-xoxo, Saint Sophie

Or the song they used for Catwoman's strip tease in her short film

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: Fair enough. Cap is probably one of my favourite Marvel characters to be honest though, so that helps. Besides, I thought he should be like MCU Cap because they got rid of a lot of his 'goofiness'.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:
    @safefruitcake said:

Why would you want Steve Trevor to be that goof? I don´t think he should be as much an asshole as in the animated film, but come on, you´d prefer him be like Captain America? Cap is cool an all, but that is not how I see Steve Trevor. Stve Trevor I think should have a bit of badboy charm to him or a bit of edge. I´d rather he been like Jason Bourne if anything.

Well he wouldn't act like he's from the 40's assuming the rumors about the movie being set in the past is false. Steve Trevor might have a bit of an anti establishment streak, but I wouldn't call him a bad boy. He certainly shouldn't be the cocky jerk we saw in the animated movie. I still maintain that movie was actually a "what if..." where Hal Jordan crashed on the island instead of Steve.

The line of comparison between Steve Trevor, and Captain America is that they both have the fearless heart of a warrior while also being bleeding heart liberals. That's what makes Steve a good match for Wonder Woman since she is the same way.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jphulk26

@muffin_sangria said:
    @jphulk26 said:
    @safefruitcake said:

Well he wouldn't act like he's from the 40's assuming the rumors about the movie being set in the past is false. Steve Trevor might have a bit of an anti establishment streak, but I wouldn't call him a bad boy. He certainly shouldn't be the cocky jerk we saw in the animated movie. I still maintain that movie was actually a "what if..." where Hal Jordan crashed on the island instead of Steve.

The line of comparison between Steve Trevor, and Captain America is that they both have the fearless heart of a warrior while also being bleeding heart liberals. That's what makes Steve a good match for Wonder Woman since she is the same way.

Sure. I get that. But as I said I prefer he be more a cross between the Jason Bourne and the latest Bond. I can see that working. Especially if they go for a less cartoony approach.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

Loading Video...

This one is the best one, it's classic just like "nananana Batman!"

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@superguy1591 said:
    Loading Video...

This one is the best one, it's classic just like "nananana Batman!"

That's my jam...... If that's not the end credits song I'm throwing my over priced Icee and soft pretzel at the movie screen....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.