Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8617 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

When Thor owned Iron Man

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Matezoide2

does anybody knows if Thor already had the Odin Force when he did that?i was reading this story again and Thor claims he wasnt holding back anymore,but i tought he already had the Odin Force at this time
    so,the Thor that pawned IM was classic Thor without holding back or he was already stronger than Thanos when he did that?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius
    Matezoide said:
    "does anybody knows if Thor already had the Odin Force when he did that?i was reading this story again and Thor claims he wasnt holding back anymore,but i tought he already had the Odin Force at this timeso,the Thor that pawned IM was classic Thor without holding back or he was already stronger than Thanos when he did that?"
    Yes he did
    geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By geometry

"Yes he did", what?

XS23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XS23

I think he means yes, he had Odin's power. He's had it since the first issue, I guess.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

He had the Odinforce at the time.

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By John_Feaster

I really don't think it matters much. Thor would pound Tony into shrapnal anyway. Particularly these days, when he wouldn't hold back against such an honorless foe as the former friend who used his DNA to create a living weapon like Ragnarok, the Thor-Clone. Then LIED to the world and let them think that this homocidal lunatic was the REAL Thor. Tony would be lucky to survive a second encounter with an angry thunder god.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.