Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8612 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Should there be another Thor movie or new Thor (MCU topic)?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Poll Should there be another Thor movie or new Thor (MCU topic)? (4 votes)

Yes 75%
    No 25%

Thor: Ragnarok has been drawing in a lot of favorable attention especially with Hulk's involvement. Its a fair bet that Odin (Anthony Hopkins) will be leaving the MCU and Thor will have to reluctantly accept his ascension as the All Father. I don't think his story should end there because we have yet to see the Enchantress, the Troll Horde, Serpent Society and the Norns. Could it be possible that Thor may look for a successor who might deserve the position of All Father like Balder?

• 
    RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

I like the turn out so far but anyone who voted "No". I would like to hear your thoughts.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.