guardiandevil801's The Avengers review

Its Time To Bring The Team Together!!!!!

I was excited to see this movie because Joss Whedon was directing it and couldn't wait to see the Avengers together to stop Loki. The story was told very well and showed some amazing action scenes too. The cast was well done and I enjoyed some of the scenes with Tony and Steve. In the story Loki comes to earth and takes some people with him including Hawkeye. Nick Fury decides to assemble the team and brings in Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Iron Man and Hulk to stop this threat. Thor comes along and decides to help too. Things don't go smoothly, but in the end they come together as a team to stop him. The movie had some funny scenes like with Agent Coulson and Tony and Hulk beating Loki and punching Thor. The ending was awesome and can't wait to see the next one. Overall, I'm giving it a 5/5 because it had amazing action scenes, an outstanding cast and some funny moments too. This is one of Marvels best movies and I would recommend this movie to everyone because it is amazing and you won't be disappointed.

Agent Coulson dies by Loki's hand and Thanos is at the end of the movie