Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Man Of Steel 2 What Would You Do?

• 53 results
    lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lilben42

@birthright: I would have him use kryptonite. Just make it like Luthor captures Lois and lures Superman to him. For the first time in Superman's life he is powerless without him knowing exactly what's going on. Lex and Superman fight and Lex wins. Lex then is about to kill Superman when Lois frees herself and throws the kryptonite out the window. Kinda like Superman vs Batman in Red Son. Of course Lex wouldn't be the only villain. Metallo would be in there too.

xrs10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By xrs10

I personally would keep it quite simple, I would have Lex as the main villain come to "save the day" rebuilding all of metropolis but also build weapons for the military that could be used to stop superman if they needed to, through doing this you could have Diana Price be a member of the military who sees what Luthor is up to and be all like "hmmm, something's fishy" then Lex does something to start hate against superman who now doesn't want to kill anyone so has to deal with being attacked by the new weapons. then during the climax we see Diana shut down the new weapons and then as wonder woman help superman fight Lex. this would not only lead into the justice league but also a wonder woman origins. ha i know its probably really bad for an idea but hey it just popped in my head

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would start it with the enterview at the end of Earth 1, Superman explain he had to control Zod or he would had cause more damage.

Luthor is not an obvious villain and dont make the stupid decision he does in the comics, is hard to belive he is smart when half of his decision are very idiotic.

Luthor is a smart powerfull figure, sure Clark, Lois, Perry and the rest know what is going in out with him, he is just too smart and too charismatic, also we saw how he runs to became the president as a democrat, i am sick of the stereotype of republicans are evil and democrats are good, also it makes harder to read Luthor.

Parasite should be the villain, from all his villains he is one of the few it would work without a background story, the background is how Lex build himself and his relationship with the rest of DC universe, since he has being a public figure for longer.

Also nothing of Marvel things(Yes that means no Darkseid), it never works and backfires to DC.

No Caption Provided

And i love Ryan Reynolds.

Also i like more how they did the easter eggs, less obvious that Marvel and more amazing.

The last scene would be Clark walking in the street and we hear, i am ready for my enterview my friend, we hear Clark voice saying Bruce is that you? and goes to black.

Also i would love the see Aquaman on tv, like some nutjob talking about bizarre thing happening in the ocean.

After credits scene, Aquaman and Wonder Woman being seen in a computer, a cryptic after credits scene.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.