Follow

Stephanie Brown

Character » Stephanie Brown appears in 788 issues.

Stephanie Brown is the Cluemaster's daughter. She becomes the Spoiler to "spoil" her father's criminal plots, and dated Tim Drake while he was Robin. Steph temporarily becomes Robin when Tim is forced to quit by his father. Later, she briefly resumes being Spoiler before Cassandra Cain decides to pass her the mantle of Batgirl. In the New 52 and Rebirth, she's back to being The Spoiler.

Batgirl 4 A New Equality

A-Strondinaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 2

Edited By A-Strondinaire

I recently been picking up on the 3rd Batgirl series and I must say I really could see myself putting it on my imaginary pull list this is a really good comic. Stephanie is not like the other Batgirls she is awkward, unsure, and kind of sloppy but she's got spunk and potential and that's just enough to get her by.  Stephanie is still trying to prove herself to the Bat-Family after her brutal beating and apparent death at the hands of the Red skull and her eventual return to gotham. 
    And In a way I'm really enjoying the ride but my favorite issues so far are when Stephanie and Damian got into a fight and sent to time out and then decide to do things on their own I have never laughed so hard at an action comic until that moment. Although it was a little weird to have all the sidekicks in her story except for Tim it's like they're alienating him from the family. I can't wait for more of Stephanie or Babs even now that they have their own batcave.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

All the things you point out is why the haters hate her. But I really like Stephanie as Batgirl. Majority doesn't like her though, and with Babs leading the Birds of Prey again (coming soon), Steph may not be around. After all, I haven't seen anything about her being a Bird of Prey.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I agree with you both, i adore Steph 

A-Strondinaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By A-Strondinaire

I think Babs will finally let her do her own thing finally realizing that Steph is a big girl now maybe she'll join the big boys this time like her mentor

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.