Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17258 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Comics Discussion

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

the ending was a little disappointing, i guess in the epilogue Otto will fight Peter in order to ensure he become the only "Peter", but with the help of the other spiders (and possibly a new weaver) Otto will be send back to his time with his mind wipe clean of the events of spider verse.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10102  Edited By animehunter

Preview: Amazing Spider-Man Special #1 (Unlettered) - OUT March 11th, 2015

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/Amazing-Spider-Man-Special-Cover-fc0ef.jpg

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is swinging in to protect a new neighborhood this March as he teams up with New Attilan’s own Inhumans and the all-new Captain America in March’s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SPECIAL #1! From Jimmy Kimmel Live writer Jeff Loveness and rising star artist Luca Pizzari – AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SPECIAL #1 kicks off a blockbuster three part story, all written by Loveness, bringing you a team-up trifecta the likes of which you’ve never seen before.

New Attilan is under siege! Something big wants to destroy the vulnerable refuge of the Inhumans. But with New Attilan smack in the middle of the Hudson River, the rest of Manhattan is in just as much danger. That doesn’t sit well with the Amazing Spider-Man – and he’s going to do something about it! But where does Sam Wilson, the all-new Captain America fit in? You didn’t think we were going to tell you everything did you? Find out when the blockbuster 3-part story, Inhuman Error, kicks off this March in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SPECIAL #1! Plus, don’t miss parts 2 & 3 in the upcoming INHUMAN SPECIAL #1 and ALL-NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA SPECIAL!

COMICVINE

COMIC BOOK RESOURCES

NEWSARAMA

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelalfonso: i wonder who can became new weaver now. Maybie Kaine?

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: naa, he has to go back to Aracely

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh I can't get TASM 14 until Saturday. Can someone spoil what happens I can't wait any longer

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10106  Edited By Zarius

@amazingspiderman15 said:

Ugh I can't get TASM 14 until Saturday. Can someone spoil what happens I can't wait any longer

We learn from Jennex that Solus' essence is inside a red crystal, Spider-ham switches places with Baby Benjy while Uncle Ben smuggles him out before the sacrifice can be made, Mayday gets her hands on the crystal during the battle and is tempted to shatter it but chooses not to. Superior kills the Master Weaver, Peter lures Morlun to the radiation-ravaged Earth, Silk bails him out, and the Inheritors are all thrown into that Earth along with the crystal, with Peter telling Morlun to use the shelter to save themselves. Silk and 616 "Peter" have a few snugly moments while everyone celebrates

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Oh, and this just dropped

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: thanks for telling me, does pete lose his powers?

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10109  Edited By Zarius

@amazingspiderman15 said:

@zarius: thanks for telling me, does pete lose his powers?

No.

More information on the Spider-Verse sequel

Months before Secret Wars, Spider-Man has been criss-crossing various universes in his crossover event "Spider-Verse" - and now he's bringing it to Secret Wars.

Although the current "Spider-Verse" arc inside Amazing Spider-Man isn't even over yet, Marvel has announced that it will return in a new Spider-Verse series spinning out of this summer'sSecret Wars, as announced by Nerdist.

Set in Battleworld, Spider-Verse brings together Spider-heroes of all shape and size in a story by Mike Costs and artist Andre Aruajo, with covers by Nick Bradshaw. Confirmed heroes include Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man India, Spider-UK, Spider-Man Noir, Mayday Parker, and - you guessed it - Spider-Man himself.

But no mention of Miles Morales.

Of the cast of Spider-related characters, Costa tells Nerdist that in addition to obviously fun characters to write there's some surprise favorites he's found.

"Well, I’ve got some ringers in my cast like Spider-Gwen and Spider-Ham, but of course I knew those characters would be fun. The guy who surprised me the most was Spider-Man India," says the writer. "He’s so much more than 'Spider-Man, but in India,' which is what I (stupidly) assumed before I sat down and actually read his comic in preparation for this project. There’s a real richness there, and so many unique things about him that set him apart from the other cast-members. This book is the most he’s gotten to shine outside of his original mini-series, and I’m really excited about that."

Despite being tied into not just one but two crossovers in "Spider-Verse" and Secret Wars, Costa says that his Spider-Verse story is self-contained.

"The entire Secret Wars event is structured in such a brilliant way that entry into almost all the stories is as smooth as possible," Costa says. "Spider-Verse features a cast of alternate Spider-characters (all big parts of current Spider-Verse event) who find themselves… well, I can’t give away the end of Amazing Spider-Man#14-15. Go read them. This picks up from there. Along with that, readers can expect this to be like any classic Spidey adventure: funny, exciting, and (hopefully) even a little heartfelt by the end."

http://www.newsarama.com/23496-spider-verse-lives-on-in-secret-wars-battleworld.html

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10111  Edited By Zarius

@punyparker said:

@zarius: How exciting.Not.

I know right? I'm not exactly looking forward to more angst from a mourning Mayday (unless that gets addressed)
    , and it's now obvious Slott is'nt even cleaning up after himself, leaving other writers to scrape out some decent resolution. This and Spiral exist purely to remind us ASM has nothing left in the tank over the course of the next four months. It's gonna be a long wait 'till Renew Your Vows

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10113  Edited By PunyParker

@zarius: I,get that, want a PETER PARKER centric title......weird right?....wanting the book to be about the actual main character.......

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius:it's the first time we see 616 peter in a secret wars promotional art, just for that i am interested

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10115  Edited By Zarius

If this takes place shortly after the regular comics Spider-Verse...it got me thinking....remember there was a rumor going about last year that Peter would be exploring the multi-verse a bit longer and would be absent from 616 for a while? Maybe this covers that period, with Slott's filler issues of ASM obviously taking place afterwards.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10116  Edited By animehunter

To add to @zarius post

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/SPIDERVERSE-1-675x1024-77222.jpg

From CBR

"Spider-Verse" Swings into "Secret Wars" with New Warzones! Tale

Though Dan Slott's "Spider-Verse" event ends this month, several Spiders -- including Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man India, Spider-UK, Spider-Man Noir and Mayday Parker -- will return for a "Secret Wars" Warzones! event in Mike Costa and Andre Aruajo's "Spider-Verse" #1.

In a Nerdist exclusive, Costa spoke a little about his vision for the series. He revealed that "Spider-Verse" #1 would pick up for the characters after "Amazing Spider-Man" #14 and #15, but added that it was a self-contained story and that "the entire 'Secret Wars' event is structured in such a brilliant way that entry into almost all the stories is as smooth as possible."

When asked about the infamous Spider symbiote suit, Costa would neither confirm nor deny its involvement in his "Secret Wars" story. "I don’t know how I can answer that question without a spoiler so I’ll just say this: When I was a kid, 'What If?…The Alien Costume had Possessed Spider-Man' left an indelible mark on my impressionable mind."

Though he got to tackle fan favorites like Spider-Gwen and Spider-Ham, Costa shared that Spider-Man India was the one that took him by surprise. "There’s a real richness there, and so many unique things about him that set him apart from the other cast-members. This book is the most he’s gotten to shine outside of his original mini-series, and I’m really excited about that."

The interview also included the official solicitation for "Spider-Verse" #1: "Spinning out of the SPIDER-VERSE event, a team of Spiders find themselves face-to-face with Battleworld! Starring SPIDER-GWEN, SPIDER-MAN NOIR, SPIDER-MAN: INDIA, MAYDAY PARKER, SPIDER-UK and SPIDER-HAM!”"

Though there is no official release date for "Spider-Verse" #1, it will likely be released this spring and summer with the larger "Secret Wars" event. Check out the full interview at the Nerdist for more from Mike Costa.

------

------

From Newsarama

SPIDER-VERSE Lives On In SECRET WARS' Battleworld

Months before Secret Wars, Spider-Man has been criss-crossing various universes in his crossover event "Spider-Verse" - and now he's bringing it to Secret Wars.

Although the current "Spider-Verse" arc inside Amazing Spider-Man isn't even over yet, Marvel has announced that it will return in a new Spider-Verse series spinning out of this summer's Secret Wars, as announced by Nerdist.

Set in Battleworld, Spider-Verse brings together Spider-heroes of all shape and size in a story by Mike Costs and artist Andre Aruajo, with covers by Nick Bradshaw. Confirmed heroes include Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man India, Spider-UK, Spider-Man Noir, Mayday Parker, and - you guessed it - Spider-Man himself.

But no mention of Miles Morales.

Of the cast of Spider-related characters, Costa tells Nerdist that in addition to obviously fun characters to write there's some surprise favorites he's found.

"Well, I’ve got some ringers in my cast like Spider-Gwen and Spider-Ham, but of course I knew those characters would be fun. The guy who surprised me the most was Spider-Man India," says the writer. "He’s so much more than 'Spider-Man, but in India,' which is what I (stupidly) assumed before I sat down and actually read his comic in preparation for this project. There’s a real richness there, and so many unique things about him that set him apart from the other cast-members. This book is the most he’s gotten to shine outside of his original mini-series, and I’m really excited about that."

Despite being tied into not just one but two crossovers in "Spider-Verse" and Secret Wars, Costa says that his Spider-Verse story is self-contained.

"The entire Secret Wars event is structured in such a brilliant way that entry into almost all the stories is as smooth as possible," Costa says. "Spider-Verse features a cast of alternate Spider-characters (all big parts of current Spider-Verse event) who find themselves… well, I can’t give away the end of Amazing Spider-Man#14-15. Go read them. This picks up from there. Along with that, readers can expect this to be like any classic Spidey adventure: funny, exciting, and (hopefully) even a little heartfelt by the end."

------

------

From Bleeding Cool

“If I Were In Charge Of Secret Wars, Everybody Would Have A Symbiote, Including Galactus” – Mike Costa On Spider-Verse In Secret Wars

Nerdist has the PR puffery on Spider-Verse being a Battleworld reality in Secret Wars with its own spinoff series.

SPIDER-VERSE #1

MIKE COSTA (w) • ANDRE ARUAJO (a)

Cover by NICK BRADSHAW

“Spinning out of the SPIDER-VERSE event, a team of Spiders finds themselves face-to-face with Battleworld! Starring SPIDER-GWEN, SPIDER-MAN NOIR, SPIDER-MAN: INDIA, MAYDAY PARKER, SPIDER-UK and SPIDER-HAM!”

Sadly Spider-Ham appears to have his clothes back on again.

As for that headline quote, clearly someone should put Mike Costa in charge…

It also appears that the Marvel.com interactive map may be a little inaccurate. Having Spiderland down as Spider Island and K’un lun as Iron Fist instead of Shang Chi… still, there be dragons.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah yes, the story where the symbiote drained Peter away to an empty husk...I think even in that story Felicia even had a better reason to turn heel

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: Why is Spider-Verse still a thing?....WHY!!!!?

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
    DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so disappointed, where the hell is KAINE!!!!!!!!

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I like how Spider-Verse will never end.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
    DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelalfonso: I meant, like why is he still dead? He missed the entire final battle which sucked.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
    AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seriously wouldn't mind Spider-Verse ending too. It's been dragged on way too long, it was an interesting concept with a really poor execution, and at this point it just feels like a cash grab with all the extra titles to go with the main series of Amazing Spider-Man. Unless something extremely interesting happens in the epilogue of Spider-Verse, I'm going to be more disappointed than I am now. Something interesting has to happen, because for those of you who read Superior Spider-Man #19, Otto comes back battle damaged ( Which he wasn't in Amazing Spider-Man #14 )

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I honestly can't think of any reason for Otto to be battle damaged unless when everyone is going back to their respective universes, he tries to fight Peter knowing he's from a point in their future to take his spot in the 616-Present Day. But judging by the solicits to the next few issues of Amazing Spider-Man, we won't see anything involving Otto, or Spider-Verse for that matter. I'm pretty sure the next few issues are going to be filler since we have Secret Wars and yet another Spider-Verse coming.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

I seriously wouldn't mind Spider-Verse ending too. It's been dragged on way too long, it was an interesting concept with a really poor execution, and at this point it just feels like a cash grab with all the extra titles to go with the main series of Amazing Spider-Man. Unless something extremely interesting happens in the epilogue of Spider-Verse, I'm going to be more disappointed than I am now. Something interesting has to happen, because for those of you who read Superior Spider-Man #19, Otto comes back battle damaged ( Which he wasn't in Amazing Spider-Man #14 )

I honestly can't think of any reason for Otto to be battle damaged unless when everyone is going back to their respective universes, he tries to fight Peter knowing he's from a point in their future to take his spot in the 616-Present Day. But judging by the solicits to the next few issues of Amazing Spider-Man, we won't see anything involving Otto, or Spider-Verse for that matter. I'm pretty sure the next few issues are going to be filler since we have Secret Wars and yet another Spider-Verse coming.

For a man named Dan,you're awfully correct. :P

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#10127  Edited By Teerack

I don't think anyone's posted this here yet, but Bendis put this up on this tumblr two days ago. Says its from Secret Wars.

No Caption Provided

If you assume that that's a another person behind the Goblin's smoke then there is 16 people here... so a new Secret Wars Sinister Sixteen.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, I feel a bit better about Spider-Verse now that I've remembered Costas wrote Scarlet Spiders. His take on Ben was essentially what Mayday ought to have been, and now he gets to use her.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPIDER-GWEN #1 - 20 COVER, SO FAR

Javier Rodriguez
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/STK663185.jpg
    Kris Anka
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/STK664192.jpg
    Skottie Young
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/STK664195.jpg
    Adam Hughes (4)

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/STK664194.jpg

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/57-9.jpg

Blank
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/STK664193.jpg
    Pascal Campion
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/pascal-campion-newbury-comics-600x923.jpg
    Whilce Portacio
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/portacio-comic-kings-tidewater-600x911.jpg
    Jenny Frisson
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/jenny-frisson-warp-9.jpg
    Jorge Molina (3) included variant for Amazing Spider-Man #15

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/jorge-molina.jpg

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/comix-xposure.jpg

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/10948829_1061886633837119_1279883317_n.jpg

Jason Latour
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/heroes-arent-hard-to-find.jpg
    Hastings Christopher
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/christopher.jpg
    J Scott Campbell (I'll keep an eye out for a HQ image) (2)

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/57-8.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/13590_10152504641852581_8428950903092154154_n.jpg?oh=4da1d58ca5d89571b842e4cee876b79e&oe=55930FE2&__gda__=1435737244_f44473bc0884d557c8417f2d7d3e83b3http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/1405768-600x931.jpg

Jamie McKelvie (2)
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/57-2.jpghttp://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/57-3.jpg
    Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10131  Edited By animehunter

@zarius said:

Dan Slott's tweet from yesterday

In 2 Weeks! ASM #15: #SpiderVerse Epilogue w/ big status quo changes... ...for the survivors.

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/565252814235250689

---

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/565685298404028416

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the comments section of the ASM#14 page on Scans_Daily

I have it on good authority (as in, I had a personal discussion with Slott while at a 'con) that Slott wants to bring the marriage back, has pitched bringing the marriage back... repeatedly... has been told he can't bring the marriage back... repeatedly... and so is (and I quote) "making the best of things" and going in new directions.

Your mileage will no doubt vary on how successful he's been with that. I'm not a fan, to be honest, but I'd honestly like to see him write the Spider-marriage. I've a feeling (given his Silver Surfer work, and the couple of scenes he wrote of Pete and MJ in She-Hulk way back when) that he'd be rather good at it.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker

@zarius said:

From the comments section of the ASM#14 page on Scans_Daily

I have it on good authority (as in, I had a personal discussion with Slott while at a 'con) that Slott wants to bring the marriage back, has pitched bringing the marriage back... repeatedly... has been told he can't bring the marriage back... repeatedly... and so is (and I quote) "making the best of things" and going in new directions.

Your mileage will no doubt vary on how successful he's been with that. I'm not a fan, to be honest, but I'd honestly like to see him write the Spider-marriage. I've a feeling (given his Silver Surfer work, and the couple of scenes he wrote of Pete and MJ in She-Hulk way back when) that he'd be rather good at it.

If there is ANY truth to this and he does bring the marriage back, then I am willing to forgive all his previous moves, ok, maybe not Superior and what he did to Black Cat.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: @animehunter: And the last page with Ben was gonna break the internet....we all heared fairy tales many times,chill.....

then I am willing to forgive all his previous moves, ok, maybe not Superior and what he did to Black Cat.

That's a mistake you will make.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter:So Dan, another change in the status quo?.... what a surprise!

@amazingspiderdan: Like i say before, i believe Otto indeed will try to fight Peter in order to regain control in the future, but he will be send back in time with his memories erased (by the master weaver., a new one or maybe the master is not really dead)

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: @animehunter: And the last page with Ben was gonna break the internet....we all heared fairy tales many times,chill.....

X-Files: I Want to Beleive

...Ok, scratch that, that was a terrible film

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10137  Edited By Rubear
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: Good writing.Even Spidey says "This is too much"

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter said:

then I am willing to forgive all his previous moves, ok, maybe not Superior and what he did to Black Cat.

I did say I wouldn't forgive Superior and what he did to Black Cat, I should have also added what he did to Mary Jane as well.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

I did say I wouldn't forgive Superior and what he did to Black Cat, I should have also added what he did to Mary Jane as well.

Which he is writing......
    And from what i know,bad writing isn't "forgivable" .....

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter said:

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

Which he is writing......

And from what i know,bad writing isn't "forgivable" .....

I guess it depends on how bad it is, but still if it ends with a married Peter and Mary Jane, then who knows, but would be willing.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10142  Edited By Zarius

I have a worse case scenario theory regarding this. We could get a happily married Peter for the RYV story, then something horrible happens to him and MJ (like what happened with MC2 Peter and MJ) and the daughter will be orphaned and will be raised by the 616 Peter and MJ, who, even in light of this, still won't hook up properly per editorial mandates, and it will make both look like horrible "guardians" and make Peter look like a struggling stepdad, and the daughter will become a "problem" child to MJ because she has an "idealized" notion of her parents given the good we could potentially see from the relationship in the RYV story. Slott has already proven he'll resort to this because of how Mayday acted regarding her family in Spider-Verse.

Best case scenario with the same situation is that perhaps this is what makes them rekindle their relationship and puts them together as a couple at LEAST for the duration of Slott's run (right now he has everything locked until 2016, we don't know if he'll stay on past that year as of yet)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it depends on how bad it is, but still if it ends with a married Peter and Mary Jane, then who knows, but would be willing.

I want him off.
    He had his time.Superior was fun,Big Time was due time, all this you see from ASM1 till now,writing wise,story wise,characterization wise,everything.....if it satisfies you,then,i don't know what to say.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter said:

I want him off.

He had his time.Superior was fun,Big Time was due time, all this you see from ASM1 till now,writing wise,story wise,characterization wise,everything.....if it satisfies you,then,i don't know what to say.

I said I'd be willing to forgive, but I never said I'd want him to stay, there's a difference. I definitely would want him to leave the book, even if he does fix it.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said I'd be willing to forgive, but I never said I'd want him to stay, there's a difference. I definitely would want him to leave the book, even if he does fix it.

Seems your heart is willing to "adopt" more than mine does........fix,don't fix,get out of the Spidey office....

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: hey, you whanna more of worst case scenario for your scenario?))) His actual bride will be Silk.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

@zarius: hey, you whanna more of worst case scenario for your scenario?))) His actual bride will be Silk.

I can see it now, given the name of the kid is supposed to be Mary Jr...."Mary's Two Mommies"...it's like a Bill Hicks line is'nt it?

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: as how things have turn out for Slott, i wouldn't be surprised if he writes the book for another 10 years. Maybe he has struck a deal with the devil, after all he works for him now (disney is the devil)

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10149  Edited By Rubear
    @zarius said:

@rubear said:

I can see it now, given the name of the kid is supposed to be Mary Jr...."Mary's Two Mommies"...it's like a Bill Hicks line is'nt it?

Yeah)
    Also that sounds like a plot that can find a slot. Or to be seen by Slott... He already made a slaughter-like spider-verse (in the last issue of which, which is funny, noone was actually killed by inheritors on panel) and before that killed off Peter Parker and get his body possesed by Otto. So this is an idea that really can be in his mind. %) I don't think that he will stop on this.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Verse #1 Secret Wars Variant by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ

Written by MIKE COSTA, Art by ANDRE LIMA ARAUJO, Cover by NICK BRADSHAW, Variant Cover by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ

http://i.imgur.com/T9kjAsu.jpg

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.