Limitations

#1 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the absolute limits of the skrulls shape-shifting ability?

#2 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there is a limit, they mimicked everyone from Giant-man to Thor and some during Secret Invasion had a combination of powers like the Super Skrull.

#3 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean without a super skrull enhancement. can they shrink themselves and if so how small and can they grow tall and if so how tall?

#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

There is probably limitations. I have seen Replica shift into objects half her size and at least double her size.

#5 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

i only ask cause i was reading through the initiative secret invasion and the skrull impersonating Pym was saying how even the youngest of skrulls were capable of duplicating his powers and that is without any super skrull enhancements

#6 Posted by Paracelsus (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

All they can do is assume the physical appearance of someone(esp heroes)-with the exception of the Super Skrull and Lyja "Laura Green"( who could assume the abilities of all four members of the Fantastic Four and the blindness of Alicia Masters respectively) much like their Dire Wraith cousins and earth born shapeshifters like Mystique or the Chameleon-but not their powers.

Terry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.